Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I joined flat earth society

[lo...]

Try, you might be able to. Its only text not loaded with pictures or videos. As far as the criticism of others goes, I've never met a person I couldn't learn something from. Night Becks, past this old man's bedtime. TTYL.

I like you, confused1.  I remember you.  You're the one said you get alot of OMG'S! and the one with all the kids.  You've always been supportive and not argumentative.  Catching hell on this forum for speaking the truth about stuff you were feeling about your wife.  Can't mention the comment you made since it will bring on more OMG'S and shut this thread down. 

Thanks becks. Yep that's me, the one with lots of kids and even more OMG's!  :laugh: I believe you should not judge a person by the answers they give but by the questions they ask. You have a curious mind and you're always asking questions and not afraid of even controversial ones. I defended you to the mods on one of the threads you started about men and women and said that I wasn't offended and truly believed you were curious and wanted to discuss those things to learn. I just don't get offended by words on the internet. They don't affect me in any real way. People get offended due to pride. But pride blinds you to your own faults. Why would I be proud when there are people better than me at every single thing that I'm good at? When you know you're nothing and can always be better, there's nowhere to go but up! :thumbsup: No one here knows me so I get to start with a blank slate. Why not try to be positive and show the best side of myself that I can? So I don't argue and try to be honest and kind. Thanks for noticing becks.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [Ca...]

• [be...]

• [al...]

Of course, many say we never even went to the moon.  Stanley Kubrick admits he created the moon landing videos.  His deathbed confession:

http://yournewswire.com/stanley-kubrick-confesses-to-faking-the-moon-landings/

NASA admits we can't get throught the Van Allen belts:

http://aetherforce.com/nasa-admits-they-cannot-get-past-the-van-allen-radiation-belt/

How could we get to the moon?  I don't believe we went to the moon.

Photos of lunar landing site, rover tracks, etc., made by Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter.  Have a nice day.

http://www.space.com/12835-nasa-apollo-moon-landing-sites-photos-lro.html

Here's another conspiracy you may want to discuss:

Paul died in 1966 from a car accident and was replaced by a clone.

Wait, what?  Pauls dead?

Here's another conspiracy you may want to discuss:

Paul died in 1966 from a car accident and was replaced by a clone.

Wait, what?  Pauls dead?

No, that's just a myth. He really said, "Cranberry sauce" not "I buried Paul". :laugh:

Borg, when i first read this thread title, I thought you had gotten a job on an Aircraft Carrier...

-wasnt I in for an interesting surprise...!!!

:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...