Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I joined flat earth society

[lo...]

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [Ca...]

• [be...]

• [al...]

What's on the underbelly of the flat earth I'm on?  :-\  Weeds and roots hanging down?  Has anyone fallen off the flat earth?  That would be quite a landing.  Where do they land eventually?  On another flat planet? 

What's on the underbelly of the flat earth I'm on?  :-\  Weeds and roots hanging down?  Has anyone fallen off the flat earth?  That would be quite a landing.  Where do they land eventually?  On another flat planet?

I think you hit China......... :laugh:

[6e...]

The earth is a disk resting on the back of a giant turtle.

"What's the turtle standing on?"

Another turtle.

"What's that turtle standing on?"

Don't be silly. It's turtles all the way down.

Oh.. ok... -ping..!!

So the movie Avitar was filmed on a turtle... I just knew they couldnt make up all those floating rocks...

Some people must have access to these other places... Spielberg, king, Hollywood... -there is too much coincidence... -im no fool.. :)

Gravity doesn't really work very well without a central mass to attract objects. I believe that is why our atmosphere is held in place more or less equally around our GLOBE. An atmosphere above a disk shaped earth would behave rather strangely. Hard to imagine an atmospheric border that is 2 sided. Probably would have detected that by now. Not every earthly entity is allied with NASA to deceive all earthlings.

I personally feel that it is important to push back against beliefs that contradict all scientific reasoning. To not do so is to accept ideas like global warming is not real and other potentially dangerous beliefs. Science may not always be right, but it is constantly improving and heading in the right direction. As we become more and more challenged by over-population it will become even more important to correctly understand how our universe works so that we can make better decisions to handle the problems that we will face.

what he said.... :mybuddy: :mybuddy:

Another turtle.

Oh, I remember that from my teen years. So funny. I think the version I heard was that Bertrand Russell was giving a lecture about the Earth being round and someone in the audience came with the turtle theory. Is that how it went, or are their multiple versions of this story???

On the other hand, wouldn't the Quantum Physics Laws dictate that there is a theoretical possibility that the Earth is flat and that the Earth is round at the same time??  :)

I think you hit China......... :laugh:

That would be a round earth.  We all know if we kept digging, we'd hit China.  I learned that as a kid.  ;D

Another turtle.

:laugh:

Another turtle.

Oh, I remember that from my teen years. So funny. I think the version I heard was that Bertrand Russell was giving a lecture about the Earth being round and someone in the audience came with the turtle theory. Is that how it went, or are their multiple versions of this story???

On the other hand, wouldn't the Quantum Physics Laws dictate that there is a theoretical possibility that the Earth is flat and that the Earth is round at the same time??  :)

That's what I was trying to say.  Quantum Physics deals with probabilities.  The earth could be flat.  Quantum mechanics says nothing exists except wave energy until we observe it.  Maybe we are all living in a mass hallucination believing the earth is round?

I want to know the diameter, if a round disc, or length and width, if square-ish?  Depth?  Would it look sort of like a cheesecake, or maybe a sheet cake?  Maybe you can bungee jump off the edge and get a look underneath?  Ok. this is making me sick.  Too much cake.     

If the earth really is a flat disk then everything that we know about the universe becomes much less certain. I am not sure that I am ready to deal with that possibility. I kind like knowing that up is up and down is down. I have had enough instability recently to last a lifetime.

If the earth really is a flat disk then everything that we know about the universe becomes much less certain. I am not sure that I am ready to deal with that possibility. I kind like knowing that up is up and down is down. I have had enough instability recently to last a lifetime.

Dont worry, it changes very little, unless your an astronaught... -Then your re-entery might be different... Avoid the turtles.... :)

• 3 weeks later...
I just read on the Coast to Coast AM website an article that said that Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers made a statement that he believed the earth was flat and that it wasn't a conspiracy.  The media were all over him to explain.  Seems more people are believing it.

Of course, many say we never even went to the moon.  Stanley Kubrick admits he created the moon landing videos.  His deathbed confession:

http://yournewswire.com/stanley-kubrick-confesses-to-faking-the-moon-landings/

NASA admits we can't get throught the Van Allen belts:

http://aetherforce.com/nasa-admits-they-cannot-get-past-the-van-allen-radiation-belt/

How could we get to the moon?  I don't believe we went to the moon. 

Did Spielberg die?

I just corrected my post.  It was Stanley Kubrick who made the fake moon landing videos.

Oh - OK 

I've been combing through bad corporate news and thought I missed something.  WBB

REM - Man on the moon

Mott the Hoople and the Game of Life (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Andy Kaufman in the wrestling match (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Monopoly, twenty-one, checkers, and chess (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Mister Fred Blassie in a breakfast mess (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Let's play Twister, let's play Risk (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

See you heaven if you make the list (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Now, Andy did you hear about this one?

Tell me, are you locked in the punch?

Andy are you goofing on Elvis, hey, baby?

Are we losing touch?

If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon

If you believe there's nothing up his sleeve, then nothing is cool

Moses went walking with the staff of wood (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Newton got beaned by the apple good (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Egypt was troubled by the horrible asp (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Mister Charles Darwin had the gall to ask (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Now Andy did you hear about this one

Tell me, are you locked in the punch

Hey, Andy are you goofing on Elvis, hey, baby?

Are you having fun?

Here's a little agit for the never-believer (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Here's a little ghost for the offering (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Here's a truck stop instead of Saint Peter's (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Mister Andy Kaufman's gone wrestling

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Now Andy did you hear about this one?

Tell me, are you locked in the punch?

Hey Andy are you goofing on Elvis, hey baby, are we losing touch?