Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

My Story

[Mi...]

thank you Milky way, your story was very well written and I really needed to read this today. thank you so much, I wish you continued success !

:D

just a question for you, were you with the same girlfriend all the way throughout your healing? my boyfriend left me and I am so heart broken

Hi! I'm glad i could help you with my story, trust me you'll get 100% healed and feeling better than ever!  :)

Yes, my girl stuck with me through this hell. I was sure she would leave me, I was even counting on it. But she stayed, she later told me she never even contemplated leaving me, that's when i knew i wanted her for the rest of my life. She saw me at my very worst, and still loved me. You're ex-boyfriend must be a weak person. You'll find someone way better. How can you leave the person you love when they need you the most? That can only mean he didn't really love you. When you find that special person in you're life they will stick with you through the best of times and through the worst of times  :)

Focus on getting back to 100%, heal you're body, mind and heart. The right person will show up when you least expect it :)

This is a wonderful story to have come across tonight, as mine developed into a full-blown addiction, too, and for the past couple of days, my mental sxs have flared up to some new normal for them. They've never been this bad. So, thank you. And God bless. Enjoy your new, beautiful life! You deserve it!!

This is a wonderful story to have come across tonight, as mine developed into a full-blown addiction, too, and for the past couple of days, my mental sxs have flared up to some new normal for them. They've never been this bad. So, thank you. And God bless. Enjoy your new, beautiful life! You deserve it!!

Thanks you!!!  :) That means alot. The flares and nerve pain WILL GO AWAY. I used to have the most insane pains all over my body, they flared up all the time and i felt like it was a never-ending story. But trust me, it will stop and you'll feel amazing again!  :)

Thanks for sharing your story- Compton making it through!

Thank you buddy  :)"He who waits for something good never waits too long" I had that quote in my mind all through the recovery.

• 1 month later...

What a incredible story ! So inspiring and sad for all you had to go through!

I to have healed it's been over 3 years now but I used to be here often to help as much as possible I'm just so glad your giving such a sense of Hope to so many who seriously need it ! Way to go friend looks like life has opened up for you to just Live everyday with health joy and so much happiness now! You Did It!!!😊

~Jenny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on making it through the darkness into the light!  A very impressive, encouraging and heart rending story.  I'm sure we all appreciate life more after such turmoil and I sincerely hope yours will be extra special.

All the very best to you  :smitten:

Hi fr.o.m. Europé. I Love your story.. I made copys fr.o.m. IT. :clap: i also want too Warn people fr.o.m. This. :tickedoff: drugs. I did no Nada about them, like you. I am really angry :tickedoff: because i didnt know i was "addicted" :tickedoff:. I was too high to know. I find out  iwas lucke :(. Bad english sorry :o. Am now almost 10 months out, but am chokeed because the world are so differnt now. But like you Said no pill can win over me no way!!!!  I hate all tabletts : :tickedoff: :tickedoff: Regards Donna

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Ta...]
    • [Sc...]
    • [ro...]
    • [Sw...]
    • [ta...]
    • [Br...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ma...]
    • [be...]
    • [li...]