Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Took 3mg klonopin before bed last night

[Ti...]

I would go with that plan, stick with it, and expect it to get worse before it gets better and STAY OFF THIS SITE, YOUR GETTING TO MUCH ADVICE AND IT CONFUSING YOU TO MUCH AND MAKING IT HARD TO STICK WITH ANYTHING AND STOP EXPECTING THINGS TO GET BETTER OVER NIGHT.

That's right, there is something called information overload. It can confuse you to no extend. You need to do what you think is best for you and listen to nobody but yourself. Maybe a slow and steady taper is not for you and you need to do it fast and get it over with. Most important thing is you get off this stuff cause it's messing with your head. Buckle up though and get ready for some wacko energy ...    :D

Happy birthday. But really you have to buckle up and it's time Timmy to kiss this stuff goodbye. You're up and down way too much. Will it hurt. Yes but you can do it. It won't last forever and yes, too much info can hurt. Maybe you need a BB break. I take them just to listen to myself sometimes. Wishing you all the best Timmy. B

No im just going to deal this time. Ill be good in 3 months guaranteed.  Im ready to be off this shit once and for all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMMY!!!!  :happybday:

I hope you mean it this time, as far as getting off this shit once and for all. Expect a lot of discomfort and go through it. That's a drastic taper. I hope you are ready.    :thumbsup: