Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

how do you tell the difference?

[Ju...]

tapered from 1.5mg daily of klonopin down to 1mg over 7 weeks with no issues, but now anxiety has come back.  how do I know if this is withdrawl symptoms or my actual anxiety that the klonopin was covering? I cannot tell the difference. please help.

Was anxiety what put you on them in the first place? It was for me. I stayed on them over a decade and went through a horrible early withdrawal. Although symptoms dropped off my anxiety remained. I have learned how to manage it in other ways rather than taking someone, and knowing I never have to go through another withdrawal actually brings me comfort. Anxiety is also a fairly common symptom of withdrawal. If you already had it before withdrawal it certainly could be heightened by withdrawal.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]