Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Easier Taper Support Group

[so...]

Just wanted to post my progress, 13 more days of my hold and then I resume my taper for ten days. Compared to my first two tapers...this is a "Easy Taper," my final taper too. I am so grateful to have had this experience. 💖Peace and Healing. :smitten:

So happy for you that your final taper is going so well. :smitten:

Thanks Gardie, it has been a long haul, but I knew that I had to do it differently this time, I could not survive another failed taper. 💖 Peace and Healing. :smitten:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [ga...]

• [...]

• [ly...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Now down to .04 Klonopin.  I can step off at .03 this weekend or go a few more days and go down to .01 then step off.  Not sure yet what I'll do.

Sleep is still around 7 hours a night.  No out of control anxiety, maybe my only symptoms are dry mouth and bowel issues some days.

Now down to .04 Klonopin.  I can step off at .03 this weekend or go a few more days and go down to .01 then step off.  Not sure yet what I'll do.

Sleep is still around 7 hours a night.  No out of control anxiety, maybe my only symptoms are dry mouth and bowel issues some days.

Great News, we all have some things we have to deal with, but generally they are milder, when doing a careful taper. 💖 Peace and Healing.

The only thing that I have had to contend with so far is some anxiety that would come and go during the first week and a little be of sleep loss, nothing unmanageable.  The second week went much smoother.  I was told that there was no physiological activity of .02 mg of ativan which is what prompted me to hop off a few days early instead of riding it down to .007.

The only thing that I have had to contend with so far is some anxiety that would come and go during the first week and a little be of sleep loss, nothing unmanageable.  The second week went much smoother.  I was told that there was no physiological activity of .02 mg of ativan which is what prompted me to hop off a few days early instead of riding it down to .007.

:smitten:  :thumbsup:  :smitten:

"Congrats BeGood - let us know how it goes! I start my DLMT tomorrow" :)

Good for you Sober, may all go well for you. Stay Strong. 💖 Peace and Healing.

begood - I started my DLMT today and so far so good - let me know how your's goes. I decided to go all liquid and will begin micro cuts tomorrow as so far no bad reaction to the liquid.

begood - I started my DLMT today and so far so good - let me know how your's goes. I decided to go all liquid and will begin micro cuts tomorrow as so far no bad reaction to the liquid.

Way to go. :thumbsup: Stay Strong. 💖 Peace and Healing.

[19...]

Yay! Day 2 of my DLMT.  So far, excellent. I can't imagine that it will be any worse, since the parts of pills likely had varying amounts of active ingredient in them.  My solution is made from full tablets of Klonopin-none broken up before making the liquid. I'm encouraged.  I can look back and see how my symptoms got seriously worse as I got below 1 mg and began breaking up 1 and .5 mg. tablets. I like to think that my ups and downs were possibly made worse by the erratically broken up pills and lack of consistency in those split parts. I'm also sticking with my 1mg tablets until I finish. No switching between manufacturers.

NMSafe - great to hear that the DLMT is going well on day #2. YAY!

I started mine this morning - dosing with a syringe was a little weird but so far no problems...

Let's me DLMT buddies!

Happy V day too :)

[19...]

NMSafe - great to hear that the DLMT is going well on day #2. YAY!

I started mine this morning - dosing with a syringe was a little weird but so far no problems...

Let's me DLMT buddies!

Happy V day too :)

Thank you! Happy Valentine's to you too. I measured my dose yesterday and mixed it with some sugar free gatorade, which I drink daily. Tasted fine. I was afraid to drink a solution that perhaps would have a bitter/vodka taste lol although in 200ml there's only 20 ml of vodka.

NMSafe - I barely tasted the vodka, thankfully.

I am not sure if I "felt" the dose but I do feel fine today so that is a good thing. Did you "feel" the doses at all?

[19...]

I am not sure if I "felt" the dose but I do feel fine today so that is a good thing. Did you "feel" the doses at all?

To be honest I haven't really "felt" my doses for months.  Very unlike when I was taking my full amount.  Odd, really. I find it to be a good thing that I don't really feel the doses. It gives me hope that down the road I won't feel that I didn't take a dose. :)

NMSafe - agree that it's a good thing to not feel the dose. I actually feel pretty good today. I have a lot of faith that the DLMT is the way to go - wish I had done it from the start but still happy I am doing it now.

"Gardner" how are you doing?, you haven't said much lately, I am thinking of you. Stay Strong. Lots of candy waiting for you...💖 Peace and Healing. :smitten:

To be honest I haven't really "felt" my doses for months.  Very unlike when I was taking my full amount.  Odd, really. I find it to be a good thing that I don't really feel the doses. It gives me hope that down the road I won't feel that I didn't take a dose. :)

Yep, that's that plan....your body hopefully won't notice that the Benzo is even gone after you walk off.

[19...]

NMSafe - agree that it's a good thing to not feel the dose. I actually feel pretty good today. I have a lot of faith that the DLMT is the way to go - wish I had done it from the start but still happy I am doing it now.

Yes. 100% agree.

[19...]

Yep, that's that plan....your body hopefully won't notice that the Benzo is even gone after you walk off.

This is what I'm praying for!!!!

"Gardner" how are you doing?, you haven't said much lately, I am thinking of you. Stay Strong. Lots of candy waiting for you...💖 Peace and Healing. :smitten:

Aw, thanks, BG. Had a blip yesterday but feeling better now. Onward! :thumbsup:

Aw, thanks, BG. Had a blip yesterday but feeling better now. Onward! :thumbsup:

Gardie glad things are better for you today, one step at a time. :smitten:

Yeah I was wondering what that physiological activity limit would be for klonopin, looks like it would be .04 klonopin = .02 ativan, which would mean I am at the point where I'd lie to step off.  That said, I have a cold, so I won't step off until I am recovered from the cold!  But I feel great, another good night of sleep despite being sick!

Yeah I was wondering what that physiological activity limit would be for klonopin, looks like it would be .04 klonopin = .02 ativan, which would mean I am at the point where I'd lie to step off.  That said, I have a cold, so I won't step off until I am recovered from the cold!  But I feel great, another good night of sleep despite being sick!

Wise decision to get better first. Glad you are sleeping. I am sleeping better too and some dreams again.💖 Peace and Healing. :smitten:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Pi...]
    • [Li...]
    • [te...]
    • [Sh...]
    • [Fa...]
    • [Gi...]
    • [ba...]
    • [SB...]
    • [AB...]
    • [in...]
    • [mo...]