Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Easier Taper Support Group

[so...]

[0a...]

I’m so confused about a liquid titration. I have about 80 mg of Klonopin and no new prescription-I’m at .375 or a little less a day. If I began a liquid titration at 10% every 10 days & made that many days worth, I’d put 3.75 mg in the solution. At the end of the 10 days, I’d start with 10% less than 3.75 to make my 10 days worth? Math was never my strong suit, but with my poor brain tapering and lack of sleep, I’m truly lost. 😭

NM, You need to go to the Titration Board (really means liquid titration) and post this. That is where the titration gurus hang out. Someone will do the math for you.

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?board=62.0

Gardie :)

Thank you! I posted and Builder answered. I think I’m pretty clear on everything! Yesterday was especially tough mentally!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [ga...]

• [...]

• [ly...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m so confused about a liquid titration. I have about 80 mg of Klonopin and no new prescription-I’m at .375 or a little less a day. If I began a liquid titration at 10% every 10 days & made that many days worth, I’d put 3.75 mg in the solution. At the end of the 10 days, I’d start with 10% less than 3.75 to make my 10 days worth? Math was never my strong suit, but with my poor brain tapering and lack of sleep, I’m truly lost. 😭

NM, You need to go to the Titration Board (really means liquid titration) and post this. That is where the titration gurus hang out. Someone will do the math for you.

Thank you! I posted and Builder answered. I think I’m pretty clear on everything! Yesterday was especially tough mentally!

Oh, good. Glad you got it worked out. Builder is a great help.  :thumbsup:

[0a...]

😊 Much better day today. Thank you again!

Stay Strong, things will get better. :thumbsup: 💖 Peace and Healing. :smitten:

[0a...]

Stay Strong, things will get better. :thumbsup: 💖 Peace and Healing. :smitten:

Bless you; thanks so much. I’m beginning my liquid micro taper tomorrow. A good night’s sleep last night really gave me a lot of clarity today. I’m super thankful for this.

[0a...]

I start my DLMT in a day NM - let me know how your's goes.

I sure will! I just mixed my first batch & I will take my first dose tomorrow!

[0a...]

NMSafe - I have my batch ready to go too! Excited to hear how you do - we can be DLMT buddies now! I might even start mine tomorrow  :)

Yay!!! So I guess it’s normal to have some “sediment” in the jar? I used 2 ml of vodka per 1 mg of Klonopin and the active ingredient dissolves, but not all of the fillers from the pill?

NMSafe

I had sediment and even what looked like whole pills at the bottom of the jar and it freaked me out. Builder told me to muddle them so I broke them up with a spoon and now the liquid is sediment free and it made my mind more at ease even though I was told the sediment was not the benzo but fillers....

Are you going 100% liquid tomorrow? How much are you reducing every 14 days?

[0a...]

NMSafe

I had sediment and even what looked like whole pills at the bottom of the jar and it freaked me out. Builder told me to muddle them so I broke them up with a spoon and now the liquid is sediment free and it made my mind more at ease even though I was told the sediment was not the benzo but fillers....

Are you going 100% liquid tomorrow? How much are you reducing every 14 days?

Yes! At least for now I’m going to try 10% every 10-14 days.

Excited t hear how it goes NMSafe

I am starting with 5% every 14 days but will pick up the pace if all goes well - also switching 100% to liquid from pills (doing liquid and pills is just too complicated for my benzo-brain).

[0a...]

Excited t hear how it goes NMSafe

I am starting with 5% every 14 days but will pick up the pace if all goes well - also switching 100% to liquid from pills (doing liquid and pills is just too complicated for my benzo-brain).

I know!! Math isn’t my strong suit to begin with, but add my benzo brain and broken sleep? I’ve been stressing for days about this liquid taper!! I think I pretty much have what I need nailed down today. I try not to get too caught up with every single .01ml! Gradual reduction as opposed to being microscopically precise.

[0a...]
Speaking of the sediment, I didn't worry too much about it even though at the time I forgot about the inactive ingredients perhaps being insoluble--I did use my mortar and pestle to grind my pills to powder.  I rarely have used my mortar/pestle since I really got in as a novelty item when we lived in England.  Glad to know I'm putting it to good use now lol.

[0a...]

Yay NMSafe - we have become mini scientists. I feel very Breaking Bad with all my equipment to make liquid Valium!

LOL My daughter said that to me today- "Going all Breaking Bad on us, huh-you and Dad Walter White yet?" I said yeah-look at my jar of blue Klonopin liquid? HAHA! I'm pretty stoked now that I've taken a small dose (.125 mg) from the liquid. NO MORE PILLS unless I'm making my liquid solution! So excited. I began to loathe my weekly pill holder. It certainly has been nice having two days in a row of a nice window of lots more clarity and reduction in general stress. A couple of good night's sleep really helps reset and give a new outlook.

Just wanted to post my progress, 13 more days of my hold and then I resume my taper for ten days. Compared to my first two tapers...this is a "Easy Taper," my final taper too. I am so grateful to have had this experience. 💖Peace and Healing. :smitten:

Congrats BeGood - let us know how it goes! I start my DLMT tomorrow :)

NMSafe - we are very very Breaking Bad except we aren't making any illegal money with our drug concoctions! How was the first day on liquid? I am excited to be done with pills too - on to the liquid train for me!

[0a...]

Just wanted to post my progress, 13 more days of my hold and then I resume my taper for ten days. Compared to my first two tapers...this is a "Easy Taper," my final taper too. I am so grateful to have had this experience. 💖Peace and Healing. :smitten:

<3

[0a...]

Congrats BeGood - let us know how it goes! I start my DLMT tomorrow :)

NMSafe - we are very very Breaking Bad except we aren't making any illegal money with our drug concoctions! How was the first day on liquid? I am excited to be done with pills too - on to the liquid train for me!

I feel a lot better about it all now.  I will be using my 1 mg pills from here on out. I had been breaking my .5 mg tablets, so who knows how much active ingredient was in my pill parts. Probably nothing constant. At least from here on out I will be drawing my doses from a liquid made from 10 mg of valium in each 200ml.  I'm hopeful. :)

Good to see that this taper is "easy" and that you are coming in on the final stretch!

Good to see that this taper is "easy" and that you are coming in on the final stretch!

Easy compared to what I went through. Since I am a turtle I still have a long time to go, but it is working and I am not changing it. How are you doing post walk off?. 💖Peace and Healing. :smitten:

Still doing well here.  They gave me a z-pack for my sinus thing which has helped.

Great to hear from you Horizon and that you are doing well!!

So happy for you that your final taper is going so well. :smitten:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Pi...]
    • [te...]
    • [Fa...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Zi...]
    • [Be...]
    • [He...]
    • [On...]
    • [Lo...]
    • [Le...]