Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Post Benzo Freedom Withdrawal Support Group

[ve...]

Gosh Vertigo, you just have such kind, supportive words for everybody.  I am hoping for you in the next six months you will see the rest drop to see you fully recovered, and I hope they are not too unpleasant or intrusive for you. It's sounds like your cns is still healing as well huh?  And you get fatigued. Honestly, it still floors me how long this takes. You're the best!!   :)

Hi VanGal :).  Enjoyed being in your city last month by the way :thumbsup:.  Very cool town despite the occasional drizzles.  Many thanks for your kind words.  Yes, my CNS is still not 100%, but I really can not say it's the benzo.  It's not uncommon after Shingles to experience ongoing nerve tingling for a year or even longer. I had a moderately severe case and was probably  lucky not to impact my vision in January 2010.  The occasional mild tingling/itching that I still get sometimes is not too intrusive, just a little annoying.  It goes back to the chicken or the egg.  I have doubts whether I would have had Shingles if not for the stress I was under as a result of finishing my taper in 2009 at the same time as having a sick parent with cancer in the hospital.  I can't change what happened and I have no way to know at this point how much may have been the result of tapering vs the Shingles. I suppose it is possible that the stress of the taper led to a weakened immune system and made me more vulnerable to get the Shingles.  Well, I guess we all have our battle scars and some things we may never know the answer for certain.  I'm gonna go get in my time machine now and go back to June 2008 and not ask my doctor for valium.  I'll let you know how it turns out.  I suppose if I really could go back in time, then I wouldn't have met anyone here and this thread wouldn't exist!

Thanks for the post VG,

Vertigo

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ve...]

• [gi...]

• [pa...]

• [An...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Vertigo, I had shingles while in tolerance w/d.  I am thinking that while the benzos were wreaking their havoc on my system it weakened my immune system and opened the door for them to surface.  Just my theory on it.  Sorry you have on going neuropathy from yours.  I was a bit luckier.

You mentioned something about your eyes?  I have heard that if you even touch active shingles and then rub your eyes it can spread into the eyes and in some cases cause blindness.  My Father-in-law had them on his scalp and has neuropathy so bad he has trouble laying his head on his pillow at night causing insomnia.  Shingles can do nasty things for sure!

Hey Vertigo, I had shingles while in tolerance w/d.  I am thinking that while the benzos were wreaking their havoc on my system it weakened my immune system and opened the door for them to surface.  Just my theory on it.  Sorry you have on going neuropathy from yours.  I was a bit luckier.

Yes, I can see how tolerance withdrawal could weaken the system and perhaps make you vulnerable to Shingles,  Perseverance.  Yes, you were lucky to not have any ongoing nerve issues from it.

You mentioned something about your eyes?  I have heard that if you even touch active shingles and then rub your eyes it can spread into the eyes and in some cases cause blindness.

The Shingles outbreak I had was on my scalp, forehead and included the eye orbit. I saw an opthamologist who gave me a cream to apply to the eye lid.  I had my eye looked at and there was fortunately no impact on vision. Yes I have also heard that in some cases, Shingles can lead to blindness.  I was fortunate that it did not.

My Father-in-law had them on his scalp and has neuropathy so bad he has trouble laying his head on his pillow at night causing insomnia.  Shingles can do nasty things for sure!

Sorry to hear that about your father in law.  My father also had Shingles on his chest last year but he did not have neuropathy.  I still have mild itching on my scalp sometimes but it is not severe like your father in law.  I guess everyone reacts differently.  Thanks for sharing that about Shingles.  I am aware of at least three other buddies who have had Shingles either during or post taper, interesting.

Hi Verti/John, I am so glad to 'see' you after such a long time. I have missed you. I'm happy that you are doing so well!!!  :yippee: :yippee:

:smitten:  Ilana.

Good to see you Ilana :mybuddy:.  I hope things continue to go well for you.

:smitten:

V

I do believe that my low symptom level is due to some degree to my slow (20 month) taper.  I am happy my patience and perseverance paid off in the end. I am so happy it is all over I want to set off fireworks every day!

I am taking my revcovery slow and trying not to push myself with activities and too much exercise  as I am still tender from the whole ordeal.  But I can do more each day and I can tell my body is able to heal and regain its strength.   Symptoms are gone except moments of tinnitus at random times of the day.  I hardly notice them any more.I pray you all find relief and healing soon.  I am thankful for the community and support from so many here on BB!

Much love

Mimi

Hi Mimi.  I agree that you did a super smart taper :thumbsup:.  I'm so glad to read that it paid off for you and that you are now past that first milestone of six months with minimal symptoms.  I look forward to reading your success story.

Vertigo

Hi V

Thinking of you today with all the reports on the Market dive-plunge!  Hope you are OK!  Geezzz seems like there is never a break....

As for tapering...I guess we pay one way or another to leave Benzoland.  Its time or pain.  Some want to GET OFF and BE DONE but that does not appear to be a prudent (and painless) plan for many.  And a long slow taper is not exactly a walk in the park and certainly requires alot of focus and conviction but in the end I do believe we cross the finish line in better shape.  Having a bit on benzo on board for the journey down does provide relief if you manage your taper with a good degree of "tuning" so that you do not surpass your bodies ability to up-regulate your receptors. 

We are each unique in our history as well as DNA and both play a big part in how much and how quickly we can move down in our benzo dose.  Therefore it can be frustrating and painful if we compare our taper to another's.

Sad to hear so many continue to suffer.  My last thought each night as I fall asleep is a blessing for relief to all my BB's still struggling.

I am finishing my fist week on Dr Fuhrmans Eat To Live program and feeling very well.  Lots and lots of vegetables and back to juicing.  I feel my energy and an overwell sense of health that has alluded me for a long long time.  The program requires alot of shopping, washing veggies, cooking and chopping but I want to continue on the path to healing as much as I can.  I have already lost 2 years on this process and want to recover as much as I can as soon as I can.  Still riding my wonderful bike and enjoying the San Francisco Cool Summer.  Off to Tahoe for the weekend for SIL birthday.  First trip in a long long time.  Getting back to life as usual.

Hope you are well and getting some relief from the heat (are you back in ATL?).

Big Hug

Mimi

Hi V Thinking of you today with all the reports on the Market dive-plunge!  Hope you are OK!  Geezzz seems like there is never a break.... As for tapering...I guess we pay one way or another to leave Benzoland.  Its time or pain.  Some want to GET OFF and BE DONE but that does not appear to be a prudent (and painless) plan for many.  And a long slow taper is not exactly a walk in the park and certainly requires alot of focus and conviction but in the end I do believe we cross the finish line in better shape.  Having a bit on benzo on board for the journey down does provide relief if you manage your taper with a good degree of "tuning" so that you do not surpass your bodies ability to up-regulate your receptors...   Sad to hear so many continue to suffer.  My last thought each night as I fall asleep is a blessing for relief to all my BB's still struggling. I am finishing my fist week on Dr Fuhrmans Eat To Live program and feeling very well.  Lots and lots of vegetables and back to juicing.  I feel my energy and an overwell sense of health that has alluded me for a long long time.  The program requires alot of shopping, washing veggies, cooking and chopping but I want to continue on the path to healing as much as I can.  I have already lost 2 years on this process and want to recover as much as I can as soon as I can.  Still riding my wonderful bike and enjoying the San Francisco Cool Summer.  Off to Tahoe for the weekend for SIL birthday.  First trip in a long long time.  Getting back to life as usual. Hope you are well and getting some relief from the heat (are you back in ATL?).

Big Hug

Mimi

Good to hear from you Mimi.  Sounds like you are regaining your health through some wise nutrition choices.  Just be careful about not having too much fruit.  A lot of folks don't realize just how much sugar is involved with juicing.  Yes,it can be healthy but sometimes you lose the pulp which can contain the best parts plus the fiber slows the blood sugar rush down a bit.  Some blenders may allow you to retain the pulp and the skin of the veggies and fruit like the Vitamixer?  Anyway, everything in moderation, eh?   I know what you mean when you count the time "lost to the benzo" but I think you will also be able to re-frame it in terms of what you've gained and learned from the experience as I've seen you do already :thumbsup:.    I have finally reached a point where I am not nearly as angry about what happened with my doctor and valium.  The last couple years unfolded the way they did and so I try not to focus too much energy on it.  There is so much to be grateful for, like getting off the freaking benzo and meeting some good people like you and other buddies along the way :yippee:.

I agree that from our perspective being off the benzo,  it can be difficult to see so many folks still suffering, particularly those who might feel the tendency to rush their tapers "to be done".  We know that it is a misnomer that a rapid end of taper spells a quicker end of side effects/symptoms.  Ironically, rushing through a taper can often lead to a longer period of intense side effects.  While it may not always be the case, so many have found that a slow taper can help minimize the shock and intensity of withdrawal and recovery in the first months (and year, dare I say :)) off the benzo.   I appreciate your thoughts regarding the economic global turmoil going on right now.  I withdrew investments out of the market before our trip in June so have been fortunate in that regard.  Now that's "good withdrawal" ;).  Always nice to hear from you Mimi.  I hope you enjoy your trip to Lake Tahoe and ongoing healing and peace to you and your family.

Vertigo

Hi Verti/John,

I am so glad to 'see' you after such a long time. I have missed you. I'm happy that you are doing so well!!!

:yippee: :yippee:

:smitten:  Ilana.

Hope you're feeling better Ilana :)

Vertigo

Thanks Verti,

I wonder if others feel throat tightness at 11 months after c/t???

Otherwise, I'm ok more or less.

:)      Ilana

Hey V:

So glad to see you are still "circulating" around here.  How's your summer going? 

I am now 4 months post benzo and have seen slow improvements and other sxs return again.  I had (2) 10 day windows where I slept well and little sxs.  Then I try to plan a few overnite mini trips to various places.  The nite before the trip, I crash bigtime.  My sxs are NO sleep, feel hot, feel cold, benzorhea in the a.m. and flu like sxs.  So I sense that my CNS does not like me planning trips of any kind.  :-\

I have had to cancel my plans twice due to this benzo meltdown stuff.  So no more trips for me until I am fully healed.  I started post benzo with 3, 4, 5, and 6 day windows.  Then a few 7 day windows, and most recently 10 day windows.  I hope this is a good sign that I am getting there.  I have not been a quick benzo recoverer -- it's a snail's pace for me. :sick: :sick:

Hope you continue to hang out here on this blog -- your encouragement and support are invaluable to those riding the "benzo free" bus.  How's your father doing? 

Rocko

Ilana:

I have had throat constriction too - doesn't last too long but is annoying.

And I did a taper off valium.

Hope this sxs goes away for you and stays gone!

Rocko

Hey V:So glad to see you are still "circulating" around here.  How's your summer going?  I am now 4 months post benzo and have seen slow improvements and other sxs return again.  I had (2) 10 day windows where I slept well and little sxs.  Then I try to plan a few overnite mini trips to various places.  The nite before the trip, I crash bigtime.  My sxs are NO sleep, feel hot, feel cold, benzorhea in the a.m. and flu like sxs.  So I sense that my CNS does not like me planning trips of any kind.   :-\ I have had to cancel my plans twice due to this benzo meltdown stuff.  So no more trips for me until I am fully healed.  I started post benzo with 3, 4, 5, and 6 day windows.  Then a few 7 day windows, and most recently 10 day windows.  I hope this is a good sign that I am getting there.  I have not been a quick benzo recoverer -- it's a snail's pace for me. :sick: :sick:

Hope you continue to hang out here on this blog -- your encouragement and support are invaluable to those riding the "benzo free" bus.  How's your father doing? 

Rocko

Hey Rocko. Good to see you post back your progress at 4 months off.  I am sorry to read about the GI symptoms and how it has impacted some of your travel plans.  I had a whole host of GI symptoms in the first year off.  Fortunately, the worst of them have gone but I still take prilosec.  I tapered off it back in February but was unable to stay off it although I got a good tip from Bevoir that every other day may be enough and it has.  That's been helpful since that medication is expensive.  I hope I can try to taper off it again at some point.  I do recall that I was able to travel at 5 months and 7 months with fewer problems.  I remember at around 4 months, we took a long drive somewhere and I got very tired and had to have my wife drive back.  Snail's pace is better than no pace, eh?  I think six months is generally a good point at which to re-evaluate symptoms and recovery.  I was surprised that I still had some issues at a year off but they were relatively minor.  I do believe that it takes a while for GABA down regulation to heal. Good to hear from you Rocko.  I will hang around another few months and post a 24 month update before fading off into the sunset :).

I am curious to hear how others are healing in their post benzo journey?

I'm  pretty discouraged.  almost 7 mo and every day is a struggle to stay alive.  I cry, every day, I can't be with people, did not ha ve anxiety before.  d/r despair, no sense of hunger or thirst, sleep is never restful,  I'm so tired.  I read all of the posts of people getting better at month 4 and don't understand why I'm still in this mess this far out.  PTSD big time.  I've had two windows of less than 8 hrs each, but not sx free.  Every day is a struggle to get through.  incredible "mental tension" .  That's all I got.

Hi wellness,

Please don't despair.  Your process will be different than others.  Not many members are better at the 4 month mark.  Seven months is still early in the recovery process.  Also, some of the members who feel pretty good at the 4 month mark may get hit again and it is seen quite a bit in the forum.  Continue to use your coping mechanisms, hunker down and take care of yourself.  There is no way to hurry up the healing, unfortunately, but we all do heal.  Congratulations on getting this far......which means you are stronger than you think.

Patty  xo

thanks patty, i know it's withdrawal, it's just that I really got slammed.  Thanks for your kind words, they mean a lot.  It's just one thing after another, plus another, plus another.

Vertigo..hi, I was wondering...did you say once that starting a major exercise and diet routine really set you back? I have been doing P90X for 2 weeks now and have been having quite a resurrgence in the anxiety/nervous thing and I am wondering if it could be related...I am almost 11 months off...if I just keep pushing through it, do you think it will postpone my healing, or just make it more difficult? I can cope w/it because I am REALLY trying to lose 15 lbs right now and I've waited long enough to get my butt going...I've dieted and walked all through the withdrawal and never lost a pound..so I am revving up my exercise routine.

Hi Wellness:

Sorry to hear you are still having a rough time.  I am glad to hear you did have a few windows -- do you chart your daily sxs?  The 8 hr short windows you had just might be a 16 hr. window next time.   That's how things started for me -- I had some 1 day windows that turned into 2 days, then 3, then 4.  My most recent ones have been (2) 7 day windows and (2) 10 day windows.  It seems my CNS poops out and reverts back to ole WD sxs and I start over.  

The setbacks can be so discouraging.  But they are a normal part of recovery.  I'm sure you feel like your healing isn't happening at all, but rest assured, it is.  

I am very interested in your circumstance because it could very well have been mine.  A psychiatrist wanted me to take 1 mg. ativan nitely for (4) months and then he would pull me off in one week by reducing by half.  I had just CT off Lunesta (3) weeks prior and I told him that.  But I was diagnosed with an "anxiety disorder" (what bull).  Anyway, I was afraid of some kind of addiction from the ativan and only took it 3x/week.  I had called him twice and asked him about the addiction issues and would it be ok to alternate or every other day.  He stated emphatically I could take ativan 3-4 times/week and not get into any trouble getting off it.  I'm so glad I didn't take it nitely but I still had to experience the interdosing WD stuff from taking only 3/x per week.  That piece I had to figure out on my own.   :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

Please continue to hang in there.  You went through a very rapid taper off Ativan and it is a real bugger to let go of you.  

GBYB, :smitten:

Rocko

Hi Sunny

I am only 6 months off but I did a relatively long taper and it may be why I am feeling so well these days.  I did however find that I had some symptoms return when I "pushed" myself at about 4 months off.  I was riding my bike every day and was trying to push myself from 1 mile a day to 2.  I was also restricting calories (especially carbs) and I was feeling some anxiety (which was NOT a big sx during my taper) as well as fatigue and irritability.

I decided that my CNS was still too raw for any "pushing" and backed off the bike riding and decided to eat along the guidelines of Dr Fuhrman's book EAT TO LIVE.  LOTS of veggies (and work) but after 2-3 weeks I have lost 10 lbs and NO symptoms.  In fact I feel better.  You may want to check it out.  I am now feeling encouraged and getting more and more innovative with my cooking and recipes.  I need to lose weight but it was the HEALTH benefits that come with eating this way that made me want to give it a try.  The weight loss was a nice side effect. 

I do have to shop and wash and prepare vegtable meals each day but  at this point I will do anything to get back to my old self. 

I ride my 1 mile almost everyday or take a short swim on the pool.  I believe that as my health improves due to dietary changes I will find more strength and energy to slowly increase my work outs.

Mimi

Vertigo..hi, I was wondering...did you say once that starting a major exercise and diet routine really set you back? I have been doing P90X for 2 weeks now and have been having quite a resurrgence in the anxiety/nervous thing and I am wondering if it could be related...I am almost 11 months off...if I just keep pushing through it, do you think it will postpone my healing, or just make it more difficult? I can cope w/it because I am REALLY trying to lose 15 lbs right now and I've waited long enough to get my butt going...I've dieted and walked all through the withdrawal and never lost a pound..so I am revving up my exercise routine.

Hi Sunny.  Yes, I had a health setback last summer 2010 at about 9 months off after gaining some weight and eating poorly, drinking sodas, wine, too many sweets and snacks... I started with gradual walks and treadmill, then light weights slowly but probably built up too quickly over the next six weeks.  Within four months, had lost 25lbs but anxiety was revved up too much from too fast weight loss and too few carbs.  I ended up adding more carbs and stopping the weights.  I want to reintroduce light weights and get back to the exercise but I've been a bit lazy lately.  Also, I've had lower anxiety lately so I'm a little leery about the weights, but do plan to give it a go next week. I think it's best to really take time with the weight loss and be very mindful of how your body reacts to increasing levels of exercise and the anarobic part of it.  I have gained back about 6-7lbs since January.  I am going to go about losing about 5lbs this next couple months and see how it goes.  Today is 21 months off valium.  I am still experiencing a little bit of a rebound from the food and drink I consumed on vacation last month (at 20 months off) but I am hopeful that getting back to some regular exercise/sweating and eating more healthy again will turn this ship around.  I have had some blues and I'm tired of the heat and humidity here in the South, which sometimes gets me down a little.  That being said, I am starting to feel better the last few days.  It sometimes takes me a couple weeks after a long trip of eating different foods, and yes (some wine) to get my feet on the ground and "restabilize" after somewhat of an unhealthy (or less healthy than usual) few weeks on vacation.

All my best,

Vertigo

Hi Sunny I am only 6 months off but I did a relatively long taper and it may be why I am feeling so well these days.  I did however find that I had some symptoms return when I "pushed" myself at about 4 months off.  I was riding my bike every day and was trying to push myself from 1 mile a day to 2.  I was also restricting calories (especially carbs) and I was feeling some anxiety (which was NOT a big sx during my taper) as well as fatigue and irritability...

Mimi

Hi Mimi. I also found that pushing the exercise resulted in some symptoms, but I believe you're on the right track to step down a bit and focus on healthy eating as well milder exercise.  The fatigue and irritability are a bummer, eh?  Hope your summer is going well. 

V

Hi V

Good to hear from you.  I hear you about the heat and not being able to be outside very much.  I am planning a trip to FL in September and dread the thought of so much heat and humidity. My brother can only head outside after sunset.  Sad to live right on the beach but it is too hot to be outside.  SF Bay Area weather is a bit cool this summer but so far I have no complaints.  Its warm and sunny so I am spending time outside each day and yesterday evening I went for a night time bike ride (got my new reflectors and headlight) and had to wear my sweat shirt cause our natural air conditioning had rolled in from the sea.

I am still being VERY good about not drinking wine etc.  No real temptation at this point.  I just long to have my energy and sense of well being back.  Can't wait to feel STRONG again.  But need to take it slow.  Just like my taper I am moving one tiny step at a time.

I SO look forward to having 20 months under my belt!

Big warm  :pokey: Summertime hug!

Mimi

Hi V

Good to hear from you.  I hear you about the heat and not being able to be outside very much.  I am planning a trip to FL in September and dread the thought of so much heat and humidity. My brother can only head outside after sunset.  Sad to live right on the beach but it is too hot to be outside.  SF Bay Area weather is a bit cool this summer but so far I have no complaints.  Its warm and sunny so I am spending time outside each day and yesterday evening I went for a night time bike ride (got my new reflectors and headlight) and had to wear my sweat shirt cause our natural air conditioning had rolled in from the sea.I am still being VERY good about not drinking wine etc.  No real temptation at this point.  I just long to have my energy and sense of well being back.  Can't wait to feel STRONG again.  But need to take it slow.  Just like my taper I am moving one tiny step at a time.I SO look forward to having 20 months under my belt!

Big warm  :pokey: Summertime hug!

Mimi

Hi Mimi.  We might be in FL at the same time :).  We're going to Orlando next month just for a few days to take my son to Harry Potter/Universal and maybe a day in EPCOT.  I hope it cools down a little though.  I'm hoping it will get down into the eighties and not be 90 plus in a month but maybe it's wishful thinking.  I bet you'll enjoy some walks on the beach in the mornings and maybe after sundown :socool:.  You should get a breeze off the water so you'll be fine, except at about noon.   I know what you mean about wanting to have your energy back ::).  Believe it or not, getting out and traveling will probably build your confidence back up some.  Facing family or the stresses of a family visit and travel can also be a good test of the system, now that you are six months off.  One can test the system in other ways if one stays home, but I find that travel really does rev things up and provides opportunities to deal with things you might not otherwise have to deal with.  Also, navigating a time change, crowded airplanes and/or airports, traffic, temps that you may not be used to, elderly parents/family, dare I say inlaws :), can all be good ways to prove to yourself that you can be flexible and adjust to some stressers that you may not usually have on a daily basis and without a benzo to numb things.  It can feel like a battle sometimes.   I hear you about the wine.  I actually had my first real drink in three years (a martini on my wife's birthday last month).  I was too chicken to have a second one but I seemed to survive.  I agree that if you have any reservations about how you feel now in terms of healing, wait on the alcohol.  Well, good hearing from you.  And if there's any way you can postpone your trip to mid  to end October, the weather would likely be much cooler in Florida, but maybe you already made your plans.  In our case, we can't really change things for reasons I will post down the road.

Summer hug right back atcha :hug:.

V

Hi all -- it's been a while...

Sunny:  back off a bit on your exercise but don't stop.  You're just still "paying for" your good days.  Eat more protein, too. I recommend you have a protein shake after every workout, to help your body recover. Just find one that's pure protein (not with added amino acids), like the whey protein you can get at GNC.

--------

My update at 30 months off:

Insomnia still bad but not horrible like it was. Maybe I'm just getting used to sleeping only 4-5 hours/night.

Tinnitus:  An absolute nightmare. It continues to wake me up and/or keep me up. It continues to make me cry on occasion.

Blurry right eye, which gets really bad when I'm tired or on the computer for too long.

Stress causes resurgence of burning bones, pounding back and makes my eye worse.

Cognitive deficits continue. Retention terrible; comprehension a real struggle.  Can no longer intellectually multitask. To do so causes massive anxiety attack, I can pass out easily and my brain sizzles (it feels like an egg in a frying pan). Overstimulation (a crowd of people talking at once, reading with the TV on, lots of lights/colors/loud music (like at a concert or at my gym) causes my brain to sizzle, too, and I get very agitated and confused.

NO improvements at all for at least 6 months.

Accommodation is difficult but not impossible. Acceptance is getting difficult, however.

Still, I'm doing so much better!

Live your life. Don't give in. Eat right, exercise, and pray like crazy that at 2+ years out you won't be in my club.

Here's to better days!

ginger

Good Morning Verti,

Today is 16 weeks benz free and I when I step back and take a look at the big picture I am fortunate.  I am able to travel, work and socialize with family and friends.  I still find that I don’t handle stress well, but I am hoping this will come with time.  I can remember the day when things didn’t bother me and I enjoyed the challenge. Not the case anymore.

I am able to enjoy my morning cup of coffee without it revving up the system, but I still cannot drink any alcohol without paying the price. I have tried an occasional glass of wine and/or mix drink, but never feel well after the fact. Guess it is still too soon.  I have unfortunately gained back some of the weight I loss during the taper :'( and I need to work on eating a little healthier and exercise.  I find that I tire quickly when I try to exercise, so I have backed off for the time being (or maybe I am just being lazy)…

I don’t post to the forum as much as I would like since it seems to cause me to feel over-sensitive, I find it hard to concentrate and to put the words down on paper. I am sure this is just another s/x and in time will pass.

So you are planning another trip with the family, I just love Disney.  It is truly an amazing place. I just can’t image having that type of vision to create such a place.  My favorite is the old  “It is a Small World”.  It was one of things my kids loved when they were young. Well enjoy your trip.  

Thank you all for your comments about my exercising...I am increasing my protein intake and will get some shakes like Ginger suggested..that is a good idea....I do not want to stop exercising as I feel my body getting stronger and more flexible and I like it...however, it is really making my symptoms worse, so I'm thinking of toning it down a bit...maybe less weight/more reps...and not doing  days in a row, maybe 3 on then 1 off...I will tweak it as I go.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [du...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [bi...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ma...]
    • [jo...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [fl...]
    • [je...]
    • [Ca...]