Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Post Benzo Freedom Withdrawal Support Group

[ve...]

Thanks for sharing, Vertigo and Ginger.  I have made it very clear that members with PAWS are in the small minority.  I just want others to know that I have come a long, long way in the past 30 months and only have a few lingering symptoms and to tell those that time does move faster than the acute w/d phase. 

Ginger, I, too, have not seen any improvement in my cognitive abilities.  Well, maybe a little (LOL).  I can watch the tv program 'Cash Cab' and answer most of the questions now.  I think the short term memory is shot for now.  I also agree about possibly having PTSD but I can work through that, too.  :pokey:

Love to all,

Patty  xo

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ve...]

• [gi...]

• [pa...]

• [An...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your posts, Pam and Ginger, I keep thinking the severity of my sxs 10 months out mean it's never going to stop and then I read that you two only really have a few lingering sxs and I would be happy with that, after all this time and all this suffering, I would be happy with that, even if it takes two or more years, just knowing it will stop.

As for the cognitive stuff, well, I'm getting accustomed to being a bit "special needs"-y intellectually which I'm not terribly accustomed to but if the burning and headaches and tinnitus and screaming cells and dizziness etc.. have a fighting chance of leaving me alone someday, well, I can live with being a little slow. It's a drag, but I'd rather be a happy little playful otter without pain than the intense little snip I use to be. Maybe it's the drop in ability, but it really doesn't mean that much to me anymore.... or maybe it will when I'm not in so much pain (protein bar NAILED me).

Going to work in a very intense way on Monday. Too late to cancel, I'll lose all credibility, just not an option. Last night the pain (joint pain, seemed to be in my entire body, like what I imagine rather serious arthritis would feel like) was so bad that while lying on the floor playing with my cat, I actually wondered for a moment how on earth I was going to get up. And in a week it'll be 10 months and I wouldn't eat another 6th of a protein bar (!!) at gun point.

I'm going to be fine. I have to be. That's that.

Good luck and best of healing to us all.

this sure is one hell of a ride.... no one would believe it.

m

Hi Ginger and BYBY, it is hard for me to admit how frightened I am and to ask for help. Iv been an RN for 20 plus years and am used to giving the help. Thankyou for sharing part of your stories, I really needed that reassurance. I am sorry for the suffering you both ave experienced. I will hope and pray for your full recovery. Colleen

Wow,

This thread got real serious, real fast. :) I like it.

I think you all make very valid points and I will keep it brief, so as to not bore you much. :)

I think Vertigo makes a really good point that those who go protraced as a pretty sizeable minority. I also agree that the fact that anyone has to go through it, is one person too much.

I wanted to say too that Stoneyco, your point about many people posting success stories then coming back to get hit hard seems to happen more than one might think too. I know some of you recently responded to my blog question about what constitutes full healing and qualifies for a success story. It was because of these stories that I ended up asking that question. Compared to some of the stories I read, I have been healed for quite some time, but I know that I have a couple annoying symptoms remaining that I did not have prior to benzos. When those symptoms are gone, I will then wait a few months, maybe six or more, and then post a success story. I have talked to a handful of people, who are no longer here, that have posted in the success stories section within the last year, and they are still fighting symptoms, but for whatever reason, no longer here. Many of them are "near healed" though, which is great.

TC

Ginger do you remember where you heard the % for PWS you quoted?  I just don't understand why I feel so bad when I was on such a low dose for about a year.  Thanks  Sharil

Hi Sharil,

I believe it was Ashton. I've got so much research piled up it's hard to wade through it anymore.

IMO, from what I've read and learned over the years, there is no such thing as a "low dose" and anything longer than 2 weeks is too long, which is how long it takes the CNS to become addicted.  I'm sorry you're feeling so bad!! It's criminal what these drugs, and the doctors who prescribed them, have done to us.

Hang in there,

ginger

Ginger,

I read that in Ashton too...the percentages that were quoted...

I also agree with you..some pretty bad docs out there...getting people hooked on stuff...that they have no idea about....not all docs, I know, but many of them..

TC

I also agree with you..some pretty bad docs out there...getting people hooked on stuff...that they have no idea about....not all docs, I know, but many of them..

TC

It's unbelievable how much ignorance is out there.  Thank goodness for the good docs who are out there.  I fortunately found one but it wasn't easy.

Best,

Vertigo

Hi, I dont know if anyone can answer this but I took 10 mg valium daily  for four years from 1986- 1990 stopped without problem, then ativan 1mg- 2mg daily for 6months and stopped without problem in 1990. This time such a horrible experience, I wonder what made the difference this time, different drug, different dose, prior damage. I keep trying to find answers when there doesnt seem to be any. Hope everyone is doing well tonight. Colleen 

Sorry to change the subject, but I am just really discouraged. Things are still so intense for me.  I try to not post as much, I distract as much as possible, I chat with other folks, I read others stories but I am still experiencing so much difficultly breathing, fatigue, anxiety, incredible muscle tension, some joint joint pains, hyperacusis, light sensitivities,stomach distention and bloating, choking sensation, racing heartbeat an tightness in my chest, twitching, and a few more symptoms. I have been off for over 12 months now and I am in some need of support. Moving around is still very difficult and at times very painful. Just brushing my teeth earlier made my muscles shake and hurt and made my gasp for my breath. Of course not all days are like that but I haven't had any good days as much as some have had. I try to remain hopeful and positive but sometimes the slightest bit of doubt introduced to me can wreak havoc in my mind.

I am contemplating going to a naturopath but even doing that takes sooo much energy and mental focus. Some days I can stick to my guns and I feel confident with listening to my body and other days I feel like I can't do anything right. I see people exercising and functioning and it really baffles my mind. I tried walking on the treadmill the other day and I could only do 3 minutes before the joint pain, fatigue, breathlessness, and choking feeling started to hit me. I didn't die of course but I can go through all of that just sitting here. I get the choking sensation, out of breath, heart racing, muscles tightening, face stretching, horrible fatigue feeling, just sitting here trying to distract my mind from the anxiety, depression, intrusive thoughts/memories, OCD like symptoms, and ADD like symptoms and derealisation is still constant everday.

I just get so nervous from the advice some people give. It gets on my nerves when someone says I just need to be getting out more or exercising more. I assure you, I would if it was just a little bit easier than what I am dealing with. I never really post much about stuff like this because I don't like getting a general answer from someone that is tapering and is able to work and somewhat function. Then when I try to explain that c/t is different and a lot more intense, an argument breaks out about who has suffered more and it turns into a contest and a debate.

I try to sift through the information as best as I can since most posts I read are from people who have tapered. There is always more to the story with everyone. So many people leave out vital information when talking about w/d. I see it all the time. People start arguing or debating w/d yet they leave out other medications or the fact that they have a contributing disease or maybe that they weren't on as much of a dosage or length of time as they say. Lot's of embellishment and exaggeration for the purpose of winning an argument rather than telling the truth.

I think taking advice can really be scary for some. I have also seen a lot of claims to what works for some people. So many supplements, remedies, and other strange tricks that people claim to work to ease symptoms of w/d. It really becomes quite confusing for me even and I have been off for over a year and have read a lot of information.  What people don't realize is that some people are still in such a dark, paranoid, and lonely place that they will try and do anything to not feel so desperate and alone, but this is very dangerous. I sometimes wonder if people even realize that when mentioning these silly recommendations. Some people are so easily influenced on here because they are scared. Yet some people here still spread propoganda about supplements, remedies, even god.

I find that kinda of sick how easily people need to project their fear onto others in order to feel better. You are either sick and going through horrible w/d and need support, or you are here helping and if you are here helping, than it is your responsibility to give the best knowledge and support that you are mentally capable of giving. Your job is not to spread doubt or false claims with things you cannot prove or things you are recommending on a whim.  

Sorry for the rant...my brain still latches onto things and doesn't let go. I am just wanting to here from some post benzo people that preferably have C/T'd or done a detox or have had a similar w/d to mine. I realize that things are different and not the same with everyone but I just feel kinda desperate in this moment for some advice from some people that are or were a lot closer to the intensity of my w/d experience.

I was kinda thinking that maybe going to a naturopath doctor here could help me to get my body closer to normal while I endure w/d. Surely ( don't call me Shirley), it makes sense to create a better foundation for healing, especially since last year I was more about surviving than worrying than about what I ate, but I am finding myself, in some ways, worse than last year, and in some ways better. I do realize a lot of this is w/d but then again, maybe some of this is just how far my body was taken down too. So it may take that much longer to come back. Has anyone else seen major improvements from a w/d experience similar to mine, while going to a naturopath or just by drastically changing your diet ? I just hate to think that I am missing something and that I could be hindering my progress, but other days I am convinced that there is nothing I can do but give my body time and rest.  Any thoughts on this ?

Chrisw

Hi, I dont know if anyone can answer this but I took 10 mg valium daily  for four years from 1986- 1990 stopped without problem, then ativan 1mg- 2mg daily for 6months and stopped without problem in 1990. This time such a horrible experience, I wonder what made the difference this time, different drug, different dose, prior damage. I keep trying to find answers when there doesnt seem to be any. Hope everyone is doing well tonight. Colleen 

Colleen,

The hardest part for me was having to accept that there are no answers; no rhyme or reason why some people walk away unscathed and others don't.  Don't knock yourself out trying to figure it out.  Just focus on the future and know that, without a doubt, you will come out the other side of this. 

Hang in there!

ginger

Hi Chris. I'm sorry you're still suffering with so many symptoms at 1 year.  I agree that c/t can be different.  I wonder if you might try to start a thread in search of c/t experiences.  Maybe you already did but just a thought. Of course, maybe there are some who will read your post here and have some good ideas. Sounds like you aren't really looking for ideas or advice rather than some support.  As you may have read, I'm 15 months out and still having a few issues, though nothing terribly serious.  I did a c/t back in 2008 but reinstated after three weeks.  What I've read of true detox or c/t is that symptoms can linger for longer but each person seems to be different.  The wife is calling.  I'll come back later to post more.

Best,

V

Hi Chrisw,

While there are some people here who may be blowing smoke up people's asses I truly believe that the majority are not.  You might have found yourself in a lot of contests of who's had it worse, but likewise, there are many more who recognize and accept that every person's experience is different and indeed, some have it worse than they.

Regarding supplements and the like, people who recommend them - or caution against them - are advising based on their personal experience. I've never seen anyone say "this is guaranteed the way to cure a symptom".   The key is to try (or not try) the advice, and hope for the best.  In AA and Alanon they say "take what you need and leave the rest." I think this is a good philosophy for life's experiences in general.

Supplements are a tricky thing. I took everyone's advice from the outset and avoided all of them.  But, because my diet went haywire because of w/d and I lost around 70% of my body mass, I became malnourished. A nutritionist urged me to take certain ones even though they'd make my symptoms worse.  I gradually introduced them, one by one, and felt like hell, but my body needed them.  Eventually I began to tolerate them and around that time my symptoms started to lighten up. Now, whether the supps started working on healing my wasted body or my lessening symptoms were simply due to that known cure-all, "time", is anyone's guess.

As for me, I take a handful of supps every morning and every night. Has my accelerated improvement been a result of them finally working? Who knows.  Conversely, I've followed everyone's advice on sleep supplements, and I still only sleep 2-4 hours a night. I haven't gone back to any of my advisers and called them on it. What worked for them simply has not worked for me.  (I still take them in the hopes that sooner or later my body's going to respond to them!) Also, I'd be one of the ones to suggest you exercise at what ever level you can, because that's what helped me.  I've had some people follow my advice who benefited from it, and others who really regret having followed it.  I feel terrible for them, but all I did was offer my advice. It's all a crapshoot.

If you doubt someone's claims based on alleged research, ask for their source. Or, you can do some research yourself.  That's the only way I felt I was taking control of my situation. Learning all this stuff not only got my mind busy and distracted me from my "illness" but it also got me pissed enough that it put fire under my tail and got me out there, contacting my doctors and educating anyone who'd listen; and some who really didn't want to. I, too, have thought advice from someone in the process of tapering to someone like me who did a "slow turkey" was misguided, but again, they were only trying to help.  I do agree that people like you and I tend to take longer to heal than the majority of those who taper.  I know plenty of people who have relatively OK tapers who when they "jump" they land hard and then still suffer for months and months.  

Regarding your request for advice about going to a natureopath, I'm reluctant to give my 2 cents based on your post. All I can say is, the only way you know if it would help is if you try it. All you can do is hope for the best. But if it doesn't please don't blame it on bad advice. Every one is different.

I'm really sorry you're still in rough shape so far out.  Sadly you're one of the "10 per centers". There's no reason, there's no blame. If you take any of my advice - and that's your choice - I urge you to accept what you're going through. Acceptance is essential to recovery.

As Randy Paushe said, "It's not the cards you're dealt; it's how you play your hand."

Peace to you my friend -

ginger

Hi Chris,

I am a little leary to write you a post as I do not want to upset you again but I will give it a try, OK?

I took Levaquin for bronchitis March 2008.  After 2 doses it affected my cns and I thought I was going crazy.....panic attacks, unable to catch a breath, increased HR, etc, etc, etc.  A week later I caved in and took Xanax knowing that it has its own problems (I was a psyche nurse for 5 years).  I took 1.5 mg daily for 1 week and then dropped it down to between .5 to 1 mg daily for 2 1/2 months until I stabilized at .5 mg for 2 weeks.  It took me 1 months to finally be benzo-free.  10mg of valium equals .5mg xanax.  I did a fast taper because I feel the xanax was causing an adverse reaction.  So, I was on the benzo a short time and at a low dose BUT I had a horrid taper.  Everything you are mentioning is what I have gone through.  I have mentioned that my second year off was worse than my first year.  I was a mental blob and didn't think I could survive the breathing and hypersecretion problems.  I was unable to take care of myself properly.  The fatigue was horrendous and the joint and muscle pain made me feel like a cripple.  My belly stretched beyond recognition and rumbled constantly along with alot of flatulance.  At the 1 year mark I was probably down from 90+ symptoms to about 50 with the worst ones lingering.  I am now a couple of days from being 30 months off and I am down to about a dozen symptoms when in a wave.  The decreased energy and mild breathing issues are still there in a window.  The difference between you and me is that I didn't get upset with other members' advice.  I took it in, hashed it over and did what I thought was good for me.....which was nothing.  I knew it was impossible to exercise....heck I could barely walk.....so I just became a wet mop because that is what I could do.  I didn't take supplements.  I did get some testing done at the 18 month mark (echo cardigram, MRI's, neuro checks, vascular checks, blood tests, etc.).  I did find out that I acquired several herniated discs which is thought to have happened from the constant coughing.  My feet are still red and I have no pulse in the left foot but I do have good blood flow (small fiber neuropathy???).  I continue to break out in rashes (decreased immune system????).  I AM healing so please know that it does happen.  We happen to be one of the unlucky one in this process.  You are young and you have a whole future ahead of you and it will be a good one.  I am probably at least 30 years older than you and I am surviving day by day.  I used my coping skills, did constant breathing exercises to get my breath under control, used a heating pad, wore my faithful hoodie, came here to this site to support others, wrote and re-write my taper plan to keep my mind busy and watched calming tv shows.  I think it is important to stay well hydrated.  That's all I have for now.

Patty  xo

Chris, I'm going to take a chance and put my two cents worth in pertaining to supplements.

Before my taper went south, way south, I was taking them again (a c/t got me off them years ago). When I introduced them at first, I was sufficiently healed so that taking a little was bothersome but not deadly and I was able to increase the amount I took and get accustomed to them. I did get better and better from that point on. Like Ginger, I have no way of knowing whether it was the supplements or just old man time making me better. I was exercising quite a lot too, built that up slowly as well, but for me, since exercise can be a problem, it's best to start slowly and build up. Now, two weeks ago, I tried a bit of a protein bar as this is how I first started introducing supplements into my diet. It backfired. I'm not ready. I'll try again in maybe 6 months. There really is no other way to know where you are.

So, I will give you some advice vis a vis the naturopath, take it or leave it:

If you feel drawn to the experience, give it a try. Some kind of herbal or vitamin supplement will be suggested. Try a tiny little bit and wait a couple of days. I mean a tiny little bit. A mouse bite, why not, what's the rush (that's what I used to call my "testings", "mouse bites"). If you have an adverse reaction that's off putting, then the answer is "not now". If not, try a bigger bite and wait. Don't just take handfuls of whatever anyone recommends. But, take a bite and forget it. It's a tiny little amount, it likely won't hurt you, but if you worry about it, that could cause some negative sensations if you're looking for them so don't. Take an amount you feel really safe with. If that means just dipping your finger in something, seriously, that's all you do.

That's my two cents. I'm at 10 months having a crappy time, it's still early in the game for me. I simply refuse to sweat it (after really sweating it for the last two weeks.... well, we do the best we can)

Good luck

m

Ginger and Stoneyco,

I know people mean well when they give advice. It just frustrates me sometimes because I am don't feel well enough most days to be able to use it. Ya see, I am still suffering from w/d and in w/d symptoms can include agitation, aggression, anger, rage, excitability and many other unpleasant symptoms.

Sometimes I get angry at the simplest things. Maybe being extremely sensitive to the temperature change in Zimbabwe has something to do with it. I don't know.  I don't always have a correct answer or a good explanation. This experience has taken me on a pretty dark path and has made me a pretty bitter person. I do try and make jokes and make light of things when I can as I am sure some people from chat can tell you. I do try and accept what has happened to me and I have fought to get where I am. I do know about speaking up for myself and finding my voice that helps me to keep going, but I am human and I am in so much pain still. So sometimes I vent and get angry about where I am at and what this experience has taken from me. I do know in time I will look back on this an I will probably laugh with family members about how screwed up I was. For now though, I am hurting and need to acknowledge that and feel it so I can move on from it. I am not a person that was ever good at complaining or expressing pain.

I do sometimes get frustrated with some advice I get but maybe that is just PTSD or paranoia or intrusive memories or thoughts. I seem to get a lot of strange stuff that pops into my head that wasn't there before. For months and even sometimes still, I am paranoid at my mother and father that they are conspiring against me for no reason, but once I investigate it, it turns out to be false. This process has really twisted my mind and caused a lot of false assumptions and irrational fears to pop up.

Things I would never thought I would/could be afraid of or worry about have presenting themselves for the first time. It is for this reason, that advice from others scares me since the slightest amount of doubt introduced to my recovery and the logic I have follow thus far, can send me into hours or days of obsessive thoughts on how I have screwed up my own withdrawal. This is the reason why I get scared to post to people because I am so defensive still and in survival mode, that the slightest amount of conflict seems to get my heart racing. Maybe that is why my posts come off defensive after I read them, because I am so nervous about what people are gonna say to me.

I am not a bad person or someone that likes to lash out at people...just a person in w/d that is trying my best to navigate through this horrible experience that is still with me everyday. My adrenaline gushes out of me up to 3 days before any appointments I have or anytime I have to leave the house. I am such a wreck most days and doing my best to "accept" it. I have done pretty good I think after coming off 4mgs of klonopin after being detoxed after taking it everyday for 7 years. So I am sorry if my posts come across defensive. It is not my wish to upset anyone on here, but in my world I am still  in crisis mode everyday and it is quite discouraging after 1 year to still feel the way I do. Some days posting takes a lot for me to do. It has taken me quite a bit of time to branch out or even reach out to others. I usually stay to my own blog since I get nervous still to post to others. I am doing the best I can. Sorry for giving off the impression that I don't accept or appreciate the advice that is given to me. I just seem to relate more right now to some people over others. Thanks for the advice on here. I may just stick to my own blog for now.

Chrisw

Chris, I'm going to take a chance and put my two cents worth in pertaining to supplements.

Before my taper went south, way south, I was taking them again (a c/t got me off them years ago). When I introduced them at first, I was sufficiently healed so that taking a little was bothersome but not deadly and I was able to increase the amount I took and get accustomed to them. I did get better and better from that point on. Like Ginger, I have no way of knowing whether it was the supplements or just old man time making me better. I was exercising quite a lot too, built that up slowly as well, but for me, since exercise can be a problem, it's best to start slowly and build up. Now, two weeks ago, I tried a bit of a protein bar as this is how I first started introducing supplements into my diet. It backfired. I'm not ready. I'll try again in maybe 6 months. There really is no other way to know where you are.

So, I will give you some advice vis a vis the naturopath, take it or leave it:

If you feel drawn to the experience, give it a try. Some kind of herbal or vitamin supplement will be suggested. Try a tiny little bit and wait a couple of days. I mean a tiny little bit. A mouse bite, why not, what's the rush (that's what I used to call my "testings", "mouse bites"). If you have an adverse reaction that's off putting, then the answer is "not now". If not, try a bigger bite and wait. Don't just take handfuls of whatever anyone recommends. But, take a bite and forget it. It's a tiny little amount, it likely won't hurt you, but if you worry about it, that could cause some negative sensations if you're looking for them so don't. Take an amount you feel really safe with. If that means just dipping your finger in something, seriously, that's all you do.

That's my two cents. I'm at 10 months having a crappy time, it's still early in the game for me. I simply refuse to sweat it (after really sweating it for the last two weeks.... well, we do the best we can)

Good luck

m

Marina,

Thank you for that post. It was very well stated and made perfect sense to me. That was exactly the kinda advice I was looking for.  :thumbsup:

TC, I am with you about posting in the 'success stories'.

Patty  xo

Patty,

Those success stories are one of the things I really held on to in the early days here. I still read some of the same ones from time to time, hoping at some point I get to write one.

I did see that the criteria for them changed a bit, so hopefully, all the premature ones, or at least some of them, will stop. :) I do think everyone that gets out of this mess is a success story, because it is so damn hard to do, but when I think success stories I think like you do, someone with maybe one symptom or two symptoms that are very minor or even, better, someone with zero symptoms and living life like we all did prior to benzos.

I do know know that when I read a success story from Vertigo, Stoney, Ginger, Chris, Bittersweet or several others (sorry I can't name you all), that I will hang my hat on that as being a success story in the way I interpret it. No offense to anyone that defines it differently, of course, I realize we all have our own definition. :)

TC

Hey Chris,

I think that you may always second guess yourself if you don't go to at least check out the new doc. If she says something you don't like, or pushes a bunch of supplements, you can always choose not to go back. I know it will stink losing that initial investment, but on the other hand, if something really good comes out of it, it may be the wisest investment you have made in this whole process (other than investing the time and effort to get off the benzos..which in my opinion, is the wisest decision we all made).

I also wanted to add that I know you aren't feeling real well at this point, but you are still well within that 6 to 18 month range we see talked on here as far as a healing time frame for the majority of people. Maybe don't worry about going protracted at this point? I know that is hard to do, as even at 7 months, I often wonder will I fall into that category too. So, I know it is not entirely possible to put that out of your mind, but if you can put it in the back of your mind, and just tell yourself...hey right now I fall within the range and until I am out of the range, I won't worry about it too much. At that point, if there is some stuff still lingering, then focus on it then. I have told the story of one of the former members from here and other forums that had zero windows and then right before that 18 month point found he had zero symptoms left. I know you have seen his videos too. :) Nothing says you won't be that guy. I asked him once how he got through all that, and he say he just chilled in his room alot and waited it out. That worked for him. :) Nothing says it won't work for you.

Hang tough, my friend, this road is way longer than any of us imagined..but it will have an end....at some point....and luckily we will never have to travel this road again....

TC

Wow Chris, coming off of 4 mgs of Klon in detox is quite a feat and my hat is off to you for being as solid as you are, truly. I got slow detoxed off only 3 mgs and well, it's a kick in the head and that's only the breath of a fraction of what you had to endure. Hang tough, for all  you know, you could be nearly there.

TC, I don't know about this person who was in hell for 18 months and then just poof recovered but it's a great source of inspiration and I was glad to hear of it, thank you.

m

Hi Marina,

Chris and I have both seen the videos of the guy that healed up between 17 and 18 months. I remember him telling me that he made a video, which is still out there somewhere on the net, that I believe was to document his first window. That window ending up being the end of the journey for him. He was a member here and at another forum. He has long since healed and moved on, but his videos are great. Hopefully, Chris or I can locate them again and share. I had the pleasure of talking to that guy on another forum. He had long since healed, but came back to help. He was a great resource.

TC

TC, I don't know about this person who was in hell for 18 months and then just poof recovered but it's a great source of inspiration and I was glad to hear of it, thank you.

m

Hey Marina,

This guy...    http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=17604.msg273127#msg273127

He is also on benzo island and benzowithdrawal.com  as argenys.... :thumbsup:

chrisw

Hi Ginger, Thank you again for your kind words, you alwaysseem to be there to help and answer questions for me. I hope you have a great weekend. Colleen 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [PE...]
    • [jo...]
    • [ha...]
    • [ta...]
    • [Ch...]
    • [...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Pi...]
    • [cu...]
    • [Ki...]