Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Dizziness Group: For those who are floating, boating, falling or flying

[La...]

Can we keep the information shared "factual" and leave the personal beliefs out? We try to deal in helpful facts here as much as possible...

Hey Shook!

Good to see you around here! How are you doing? Hanging in there? In your absence, I thought of cereal and monkeys and Harlequin Romance men who really don't exist and stuff like that. I do hope you're doing okay.

Hey Sofa!

Thanks for the encouragement, Sofa. I'll just picture myself as the cardboard German mountaineer in that Price Is Right game, yodelling and hoping I didn't grossly overestimate the price of the toaster...

I climbed Mount Fuji in flat dress shoes, so this will be a breeze...  ;)

Hey Lapis!

I know you're hanging in there and being a tough cookie as always, and running a tight ship here to boot! I hope 2200, Lainey, and LukeSkywalker (wherever in the galaxy he may be) are coping well too. Fabio sends his love.  ;)

[a1...]

Can we keep the information shared "factual" and leave the personal beliefs out? We try to deal in helpful facts here as much as possible...

Hey Shook!

Good to see you around here! How are you doing? Hanging in there? In your absence, I thought of cereal and monkeys and Harlequin Romance men who really don't exist and stuff like that. I do hope you're doing okay.

Right on Lapis!And me too Shook!We miss you around these here parts!I laugh about coconuts everytime Gilligan's Island comes on,thanks to you! :laugh:

How are you doing today Lapis?Getting any welcome breaks today?Your encouragement means so much to me! :smitten:

Sofa,it is always so great to hear how you are doing!How is your early cortisol wakeups going?I hope they are gone,or at least few and far between!

I am getting some burning nerve zaps in my arms and legs to go with my off balance fun!

Always, an all you can eat buffet of symptoms! :)

Ahhhh.  The lovely burning nerve pain.  That's an entree on the buffet table I ate for two weeks recently and I can now say that "Shredded Muscles Flambe" will no longer be one of my menu selections. 

I will stick with the morning cortisol and head pulsing.  Not very exotic, but goes down a lot easier than limbs, joints, muscles and nerves on fire.

And, in the midst of that horrible shitshow last week, guess what?  THE ELECTRIC LEGS AND RLS DISAPPEARED!!!!  :smitten::D:laugh::o 

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Love you,

Sofa

Shook,

Unless that toaster can spread butter and jam on the bread, bid $59.99.  Of course, if it comes with you serving it on a plate to all of us, bid $599.99.  Plus tips.

Sofa

Hey Lapis!

I know you're hanging in there and being a tough cookie as always, and running a tight ship here to boot! I hope 2200, Lainey, and LukeSkywalker (wherever in the galaxy he may be) are coping well too. Fabio sends his love.  ;)

:oops:  :-[:-\ :'(

Is this a spot the missing person quiz or something?  ::)

>:D

Shook,

Maybe you can PM Colin and request that mountaineer diddly be adopted as the theme song for Benzo Buddies.  Especially the crash and burn at the end.

Sofa

Oh yes! I loved the crash and burn at the end! I must say, it stretches my mind waaaaay back to try to remember The Price Is Right's mountain climber, but I do believe it's there in the corner of my memory bank somewhere.

Thanks, too, for sending Fabio's love. I can never get enough of that man's love. It just sends me over the moon!  ;)

I'm glad to see that everyone around here is just as cracked as usual. Excellent! The crazier we are, the better chance we have of survival.  :D

Shook,

Maybe you can PM Colin and request that mountaineer diddly be adopted as the theme song for Benzo Buddies.  Especially the crash and burn at the end.

Sofa

Oh yes! I loved the crash and burn at the end! I must say, it stretches my mind waaaaay back to try to remember The Price Is Right's mountain climber, but I do believe it's there in the corner of my memory bank somewhere.

Thanks, too, for sending Fabio's love. I can never get enough of that man's love. It just sends me over the moon!  ;)

I'm glad to see that everyone around here is just as cracked as usual. Excellent! The crazier we are, the better chance we have of survival.  :D

This came straight to mind:

He's got that look in his eyes...

http://www.animalhopeandwellness.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/HSe_MG_0434.jpg

"There's Fabio!"

"He looked at me and wagged his tongue!"

"You're dreaming!"

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/82/f7/8f/82f78f7b5cb7f1d2d667aaac5f39c340.jpg

[a1...]

Ahhhh.  The lovely burning nerve pain.  That's an entree on the buffet table I ate for two weeks recently and I can now say that "Shredded Muscles Flambe" will no longer be one of my menu selections. 

I will stick with the morning cortisol and head pulsing.  Not very exotic, but goes down a lot easier than limbs, joints, muscles and nerves on fire.

And, in the midst of that horrible shitshow last week, guess what?  THE ELECTRIC LEGS AND RLS DISAPPEARED!!!!  :smitten::D:laugh::o 

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Love you,

Sofa

Sofa,I'm still waiting for the all we can eat gourmet,dessert buffet of healing!When do we get served that instead of this mixed bag of cheap, rotten frozen entrees?  :laugh:

[a1...]

Hey Lapis,if Fabio doesn't show up,there are still a ton of frogs hanging around the yard,and there just might be a handsome available prince among them for you! :laugh:

Hey Lapis,if Fabio doesn't show up,there are still a ton of frogs hanging around the yard,and there just might be a handsome available prince among them for you! :laugh:

Aw, 2200, how thoughtful of you! You're such a lovely person! Actually, funny you should say that because I have a postcard sitting on my shelf, and it has a big ol' frog on it staring straight into the camera. The caption underneath says, "Kiss me. Change your life!" I'd forgotten about it until you mentioned that.

How's it going today, by the way? Are you doing okay? I've had almost a full week of 8s, with a couple small breaks in there. My legs and feet are NOT happy about it.

Perhaps the frogs can help, but probably not.  :-\

Physiotherapy is my go-to drug of choice. And head removal. But the latter gets a bit messy, and some people who (apparently) love me have suggested I not do it. So, um....I'm sticking with physiotherapy, contrast foot baths, good music, humour, crying, BB, stretching, strengthening and whole lotta hope that this damn dizziness will fade away and allow my poor body a break already.

It's about time, isn't it?

When my dad calls to ask how I'm doing or if I need anything, he always quips, "a new head?"  :laugh: A lobotomy might help too!

Seems like you're doing everything you can. And yes, it's high time you get better.

Ooh, Shook, if your dad is buying new heads, please ask for one for me too! I wanna new head! I wanna new head! You can send it to me in the mail. Or perhaps same-day delivery would be a better option.  ;)