Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

cool movies to watch

[sp...]

This has probably already been done but I was hoping to start a list of movies you have enjoyed watching that may have touched you in some way. 

Mr. Nobody. Can't recommend it enough.  The intro is a bit slooow and I suppose the story line can get a bit confusing if you're not focused but WOW what a cool movie.  I won't share too much about it so that you can experience it and hopefully be wow'ed like I was.  It left me very peaceful in my thoughts and gave some insight into this battle with meds. 

It's on netflix and vudu. 

Any more movies you like? 

Fury was a good movie especially how it had Logan Lerman in it omg he's so cute http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/logan_lerman_zps13906d23.jpg

Fury was a good movie especially how it had Logan Lerman in it omg he's so cute http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/logan_lerman_zps13906d23.jpg

Damn you really have a thing for younger guys lol.

If you like Logan Lerman watch "The Perks of Being a Wallflower". Really good movie.

hay NTT Logan Lerman just looks like a teenage boy he recently turned 23 . my boyfriend is younger than me too him it doesnt bother him or his mom that im older than him

I love me sum old movies.  A few to watch are "to kill a mockingbird",  the Maltese falcon and the African Queen.  If ya haven't seen em check it out  :thumbsup:

I liked Muriel's Wedding, it's an Australian movie and the soundtrack is kinda cool, Abba.

I also liked The Secret of Roan Inish, a very beautiful film, it centres around selkies which are mythological creatures found in Scottish and Irish folkore, selkies are seals that were believed to shed their skin to become human.  :thumbsup: