Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[57...]

[57...]
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Ins, It's a Wonderful Life is my favorite Christmas movie and Same Old Lang Syne is one of my favorite songs!  You have a way of coming up with the best stuff!

PD

Hi Ins  :)

I'm ok, I just wish we would get some snow. ;D I live in the midwest. Its raining today. I cant build a Rainman. :D If I could, I would take him to Vegas with me. :D You ever see that movie with Dustin Hoffman?

How are you today?

Snowy :)

It was raining at my house too!  Of course, I don't live too far from Snowy.  ;)  I love that movie Rain Man!  :thumbsup:   

[57...]

http://www.victorian-embroidery-and-crafts.com/images/girl_on_basket_large.jpg

Thank you, for sharing your hearts.  Wishing All a Peaceful Week.

Love, Ins :smitten:

[57...]

Ins, It's a Wonderful Life is my favorite Christmas movie and Same Old Lang Syne is one of my favorite songs!  You have a way of coming up with the best stuff!

PD

PD,

Thank you, my friend.

That movie is part of my Christmas tradition. 

Always play that Dan Fogelberg song this time of year. :)

Take good care of yourself.

Love, Ins :smitten:

[57...]

REACH

IMAGINE

CLIMB

DON'T GIVE UP

SOAR

HEAL

LIVE

DISTANT COUSINS

"ARE YOUR READY"

FB

Powerful lyrics and song. :thumbsup:

Thank you, Fluter :smitten:

Today I take my own advice and make the most of it

too many times my choices have been guided by my fears

into the dark and unknown water I will sink or swim

like a blade of grass reaching for the sun

I'm ready to begin

I keep on climbing

oohh against the wind

tonight the sky is calling

are you ready?

are you ready?

to fly on your own

[57...]

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/seraphine3272/bridesmade2.jpg

"I think all of us are always five years old

in the presence

or absence

of our parents."

Sherman Alexie

[57...]

So lovely, Ins.

Are you doing ok?

I am improving. :thumbsup:

Hugs

LF  :smitten:

Such good news you are seeing progress, LF.

Hoping everything keeps moving along nicely for you.

Hugs, Ins :smitten:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1cLe7RdBDmF9CZBuEbMa1_gnCIGl6294xC8rmD38nDE9YhK9Lxg

“Looking at beauty in the world, is the first step of purifying the mind.”

― Amit Ray

Shhhhh, LISTEN VERY CLOSE....DO YOU HEAR THAT?  IT'S THE SOUND OF A PEACEFUL MIND!

FB

― Amit Ray

Shhhhh, LISTEN VERY CLOSE....DO YOU HEAR THAT?  IT'S THE SOUND OF A PEACEFUL MIND!

FB

Beautiful Fluter.  :) I wish i was there. Its always peaceful when there is a snow storm. The snow acts as a sound absorber. You ever notice that? Just the beauty alone is enough to bring your mind to a quiet, peaceful place.  :)

Fluter...I love the way you write. You have a gift of being able to spread love, peace and harmony through your words, without any other expressions. You could be a writer for some column that lifts people's spirits. It could be called 'Ask Fluter'  :)

Snowy

― Amit Ray

FB

Beautiful Fluter.  :) I wish i was there. Its always peaceful when there is a snow storm. The snow acts as a sound absorber. You ever notice that? Just the beauty alone is enough to bring your mind to a quiet, peaceful place.  :)

Fluter...I love the way you write. You have a gift of being able to spread love, peace and harmony through your words, without any other expressions. You could be a writer for some column that lifts people's spirits. It could be called 'Ask Fluter'  :)

Snowy

HI SNOW...YOU BIG SWEET HEART!

IT DOES NOT SNOW HERE WHERE I LIVE; HOWEVER, I HAVE BEEN IN THE SNOW A COUPLE OF TIMES, AND I FIND IT ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL & PEACEFUL.  IT'S AN AWESOME FEELING BEING SURROUNDED BY ALL WHITE. 

THIS IS WHY I'M ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT IT....

NOW, MAYBE I WOULD FEEL DIFFERENTLY IF I LIVED IN IT AND HAD TO DEAL WITH ALL THE MESS I'VE HEARD THAT IT CAN MAKE.  I WILL NEVER KNOW.

THANK YOU SNOW....YOUR AWESOME!  SOME WOULD DISAGREE WITH YOU ON MY ABILITIES. I GUESS I NEED NOT LET THOSE FOLKS MATTER...RIGHT.  SNOW, YOUR COMPLIMENTS MAKE ME FEEL REALLY GOOD...THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING ME FOR ME :)

YOUR IN MY HEART :smitten:

YOUR FLUTER FRIEND :)

― Amit Ray

FB

Beautiful!  I live where there is snow, and I still LOVE it!  :smitten:

― Amit Ray

FB

Snowy

HI SNOW...YOU BIG SWEET HEART!

IT DOES NOT SNOW HERE WHERE I LIVE; HOWEVER, I HAVE BEEN IN THE SNOW A COUPLE OF TIMES, AND I FIND IT ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL & PEACEFUL.  IT'S AN AWESOME FEELING BEING SURROUNDED BY ALL WHITE. 

THIS IS WHY I'M ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT IT....

NOW, MAYBE I WOULD FEEL DIFFERENTLY IF I LIVED IN IT AND HAD TO DEAL WITH ALL THE MESS I'VE HEARD THAT IT CAN MAKE.  I WILL NEVER KNOW.

THANK YOU SNOW....YOUR AWESOME!  SOME WOULD DISAGREE WITH YOU ON MY ABILITIES. I GUESS I NEED NOT LET THOSE FOLKS MATTER...RIGHT.  SNOW, YOUR COMPLIMENTS MAKE ME FEEL REALLY GOOD...THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING ME FOR ME :)

YOUR IN MY HEART :smitten:

YOUR FLUTER FRIEND :)

Fluter, You would be impossible not to accept. A kind, gentle heart with so many great attributes, who touches many lives and a beautiful child of God.  :)  :angel:

P.S. Thanks for accepting me.

Love, Snowy

Snowy

I live in snow country.  You're right, it is ever so quiet and peaceful.  Waking up to the sweet melodies of snow plows, snow blowers and ice scrapers, very, very soothing!  Oftentimes, the calming harmonies of emergency vehicle sirens, oh, makes me feel so very warm and fuzzy inside!

>:D >:D>:D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [fa...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [Tr...]
    • [Da...]
    • [...]
    • [kn...]
    • [ro...]
    • [Ca...]
    • [Mr...]
    • [...]