Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[39...]

http://www.netanimations.net/animated-snowfalling-on-christmas-tree.gif

"Solitude is the house of peace."  ~T.F. Hodge

"Wisdom comes from reflection."  ~Deborhah Day

"Embrace the magical gift of serenity in your daily life.  Nothing beats patience, humility,

honesty and tranquility."  ~Angelica Hopes

OH, I LOVE THIS IMAGE...IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

DEAN MARTIN

"LET IT SNOW"

:smitten: FLUTER  :smitten:

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww Thanks Dear Fluter. :angel: I'd turn you into a sweet little bunny, but you're already an angel. :angel::smitten:

YA LITTLE SMOOTH TALKER YOU ;)

THANK YOU SNOW :thumbsup:

HUGS,

FLUTER :smitten:

I still say you guys have the inside info...All of these wise statements. This is how I picture you guys and Little Nicky...Me

Snowy :)

Sno, this is a great clip!

So sweet!

Thank you, my friend.

:smitten:

Thanks Ins.  :) I'm not sure which Angel you are, but you're one of them. :) Thank You for all you put into this thread. I would bet you have touched more lives than you'll ever know. :smitten:

Snowy

Aww Thanks Dear Fluter. :angel: I'd turn you into a sweet little bunny, but you're already an angel. :angel::smitten:

YA LITTLE SMOOTH TALKER YOU ;)

THANK YOU SNOW :thumbsup:

HUGS,

;):) :)

[39...]

I still say you guys have the inside info...All of these wise statements. This is how I picture you guys and Little Nicky...Me

Thanks Ins.  :) I'm not sure which Angel you are, but you're one of them. :) Thank You for all you put into this thread. I would bet you have touched more lives than you'll ever know. :smitten:

Snowy

So sweet!

Thank you, my friend.

Snowy

Thank you, for your kindness, Snowy.

You are sincerely so very sweet.  :hug:

I have a book of Emily Dickinson's poetry that has been with me for a long time.

One of the poems that sticks with me is:

If I can stop one heart from breaking,

I shall not live in vain;

If I can ease  one life the aching,

Or cool one pain,

Or help one fainting robin

Unto his nest again,

I shall not live in vain.

I think of each of us here contributes to easing the pain of others.

We're so blessed to have such love.  :smitten:

[39...]

http://www.netanimations.net/animated-snowfalling-on-christmas-tree.gif

"Solitude is the house of peace."  ~T.F. Hodge

"Wisdom comes from reflection."  ~Deborhah Day

"Embrace the magical gift of serenity in your daily life.  Nothing beats patience, humility,

honesty and tranquility."  ~Angelica Hopes

OH, I LOVE THIS IMAGE...IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

DEAN MARTIN

"LET IT SNOW"

:smitten: FLUTER  :smitten:

Beautiful, Fluter!

Thank you, sweet friend.

Hugs, Ins :smitten:

Snowy

So sweet!

Thank you, my friend.

Snowy

Thank you, for your kindness, Snowy.

You are sincerely so very sweet.  :hug:

I have a book of Emily Dickinson's poetry that has been with me for a long time.

Or cool one pain,

Unto his nest again,

This is so true. I love that poem. :) I know you have done all those things many many times over. Its quite amazing to find such kindness, humor and wisdom all in one thread. Its kinda like going to Walmart. I can get everything all in one trip. :)

Thank You so very much!  :)

Snowy :smitten:

[39...]
Its quite amazing to find such kindness, humor and wisdom all in one thread. Its kinda like going to Walmart. I can get everything all in one trip. :)

Snowy,

I really love your description ... we have one-stop shopping here!      ;D

Hugs for you!  Ins :hug:

Its quite amazing to find such kindness, humor and wisdom all in one thread. Its kinda like going to Walmart. I can get everything all in one trip. :)

Snowy,

Thanks Ins  :hug:

Morning all

There is just one problem when we Ducks live on a pond but across the pond :)

I get to miss all this that goes on here

It looks like that you are having well a good time despite what you are going through

I would like to tell you all something as a way of thinking well look you see things do change and do get better :)

I have no friends here at home to share my news with and you are my friends well I like to think you are

Yesterday I went to see my therapist and she said some nice things about me :-[

This is what she said

I have a fantastic sense of humour

Really passionate but Mr Duck would disagree on that one at the moment ;D

Caring well I wont argues with that

Intelligent so that proves that despite what I think of myself I am not demented

well not yet anyway but at times I feel I am but I know what to blame for my memory loss

Strong willed blimey it was a good job I looked at the spelling it said strong willey ::)

The good news that on my way home I visited a charity shop and guess what

Yes you have guessed I am going to go and volunteer to help raise funds for my fellow creatures of both fur and feather kind

How awesome is that hey

So you see things happen for a reason and what is even better that I felt at home :)

I start next week and am really looking forward to it and am counting the days

and I will go help out at weekends as not many people apparently like working weekends

Well I shall go and stroke my pussy as he as just come and jumped on my bed

and hope you all have a goodnights sleep as I start my day

Love you all

Duckie :smitten: :smitten:

http://wworldstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/sweet-good-morning-quotes-21.jpg

H Duck

Spotted this pic and like it, I am so pleased that things are getting better for you.

Volunteering will be good, I enjoyed it before I became ill. It was nice to meet people.

Keep it up.

I will just continue to laze about in my bed!!  >:(

Never mind, have written most of my Christmas cards.  :thumbsup:

Hugs

LF  :smitten:

th?id=HN.608001987496444874&pid=15.1&P=0

[url=

]RAIN ~ Patty Griffin ~

:smitten:              Shalom Iam

Morning all

It looks like that you are having well a good time despite what you are going through

I would like to tell you all something as a way of thinking well look you see things do change and do get better :)

I have no friends here at home to share my news with and you are my friends well I like to think you are

This is what she said

Intelligent so that proves that despite what I think of myself I am not demented

well not yet anyway but at times I feel I am but I know what to blame for my memory loss

Strong willed blimey it was a good job I looked at the spelling it said strong willey ::)

Yes you have guessed I am going to go and volunteer to help raise funds for my fellow creatures of both fur and feather kind

How awesome is that hey

So you see things happen for a reason and what is even better that I felt at home :)

and I will go help out at weekends as not many people apparently like working weekends

Love you all

MY SWEET LITTLE DUCKSTER,

EVERYTHING YOUR THERAPIST SAID IS SO TRUE....

EVEN THOUGH WE ARE ADULTS...IT STILL FEELS NICE WHEN SOMEONE OUT OF THE BLUE VALITATES US AS A PERSON...DOSEN'T IT.

I HAPPEN TO THINK YOU ARE ALL OF THOSE THINGS AND MORE :)

I WANT YOU TO KNOW "I" AM VERY PROUD OF YOU :thumbsup:

I KNOW HOW YOU LOVE YOUR LOVELY CATS, & I HAPPEN TO THINK YOU WILL MAKE A WONDERFUL VOLUNTEER.

GO GET EM DUCKIE :)

LOVE YOU MY LITTLE YELLOW FEATHERED FRIEND,

[39...]

Morning all

This is what she said

How awesome is that hey

Love you all

http://a121.g.akamai.net/7/121/21164/20140110140555/content.fromyouflowers.com/images/products/large/BF320-11KMNG.jpg

Duckie,

Thank you, for sharing the wonderful news!

I'm glad your therapist acknowledges your wonderful traits! 

What a blessing it will be for you to volunteer.  This sounds very rewarding, my friend.

I couldn't be happier for you.    You deserve happiness!!

Sending my love to you and wishing you a beautiful day.

Love, Ins :smitten:

[39...]

th?id=HN.608001987496444874&pid=15.1&P=0

[url=

]RAIN ~ Patty Griffin ~

:smitten:              Shalom Iam

Thank you, so much for this song and beautiful image, Iam.

Patty is one of my favorite female artists.    Beautiful song!  I have a collection of rain songs - love the rain.   

Wishing you a peaceful day, my friend.    Hugs, Ins :smitten:

[39...]

http://wworldstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/sweet-good-morning-quotes-21.jpg

H Duck

Spotted this pic and like it, I am so pleased that things are getting better for you.

Volunteering will be good, I enjoyed it before I became ill. It was nice to meet people.

Keep it up.

I will just continue to laze about in my bed!!  >:(

Never mind, have written most of my Christmas cards.  :thumbsup:

Hugs

LF  :smitten:

What a sweet picture, LF

Wishing you a day with smiles and laughter. :D

Love, Ins :smitten:

Snowy,

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I prefer to think of your thread as going to a Saks Fifth Avenue, you know, Ins.  :-* 

But unfortunately some of your customers (ahem) seem to have come along and reduced it to more of a Walmart level!  :idiot:

[39...]

Snowy,

I prefer to think of your thread as going to a Saks Fifth Avenue, you know, Ins.  :-* 

But unfortunately some of your customers (ahem) seem to have come along and reduced it to more of a Walmart level!  :idiot:

Oh, this has me smiling and laughing! ;D       

Thank you, ABCD!

HUGS, Ins :hug::smitten:

Morning all

This is what she said

How awesome is that hey

Love you all

This is so wonderful to read, Duckie, no doubt the volunteer work will be very rewarding and very healing for you too!  :smitten:

You do have a great sense of humor, I chuckled a few times at your post, and it's actually too bad that you did catch the "strong willed" typo!  :laugh:

Or cool one pain,

Unto his nest again,

Beautiful!  :smitten:

This describes you to a T, Ins ... as well as all the other wonderful, loving individuals who frequent this thread!

http://inspirably.com/uploads/user/24364-compion-is-pion-at-its-positive-best.png

Snowy,

:laugh: You are too funny ABCD  8) but, can Sax Fifth Avenue do oil changes, install tires and a whole bunch of other stuff?  8)>:D >:D

http://www.pimdisease.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/cropped-header1.png

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Rr5VbCmohvA/UaaSm6bVw8I/AAAAAAAAASA/vRVhxQXGXYs/s400/paranoid.jpg

http://ladyvowellsmithblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/bf2fc2bf3a01eba4e485973cc2b9528d.jpg

See how quickly I jump from Saks back to Walmart again!  Sheesh!  :crazy:

Hi Duckie! You do have a great sense of humor and I can see you are a kind, compassionate lady.  :) :) Congratulations! That's so nice to help animals. They really are a precious gift to the world. I commend you for doing such a nice thing with your time. :angel:

http://www.pimdisease.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/cropped-header1.png

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Rr5VbCmohvA/UaaSm6bVw8I/AAAAAAAAASA/vRVhxQXGXYs/s400/paranoid.jpg

http://ladyvowellsmithblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/bf2fc2bf3a01eba4e485973cc2b9528d.jpg

See how quickly I jump from Saks back to Walmart again!  Sheesh!  :crazy:

The elegance is in the air. :D

http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-meditation-is-not-a-way-of-making-your-mind-quiet-it-is-a-way-of-entering-into-the-quiet-that-is-deepak-chopra-297702.jpg

http://makinostudios.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/in-meditation-frog-WP-blog.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [ab...]
    • [Gu...]
    • [Fi...]
    • [ho...]
    • [...]
    • [jo...]
    • [bi...]
    • [Ka...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Os...]
    • [de...]