Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[43...]

I can't say how impressed I am that a Texan used the word "tobogganing"! Excellent work, Fluter!

Thank you one and all for the chuckles, snorts (Dave!) and giggles.

Lapis

HOLY HECKTIRATION...YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW GOOD YOU JUST MADE ME FEEL!  TO HAVE USED A WORD LIKE TOBAGGANING IN THE CORRECT CONTEXT...WELL, IT DID MY BRAIN SOME GOOD.  CONSIDERING WHAT BENZO'S HAVE DONE TO MY SPELLING ABILITIES.  I WAS STARTING TO FEEL AS IF I'D HAD A LABOTOMY...AND DIDN'T REALIZE IT. 

LAP...I WAS KINDA THINKING BOB SLEDDING.

I THINK I'M MEANT TO LIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS...I HAVE THOUGHT THAT ALL MY LIKE, BUT NOOOOOOOO, I'M LIVING IN A SEASONLESS, EXTREMELY HUMID, FLAT CITY BY THE BAY.

I WANT SOME SNOW....DAD*GUM*IT ;D  REALLY, IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR...JUST A BIT OF SNOW.....COME ON :laugh:

HUGS,

FLUTER :smitten:

P.S. DAVE HAS THREATEND TO TAKE ME OUT VIA SNOWBALL FIGHT...I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS...DO YOU HEAR ME.  I'M LIKE "ELF" FROM THE MOVIE "ELF" HAVE YA SEEN THAT DUDE AND HIS SNOWBALL THROWING ABILITIES....DAVE, YA DON'T STAND A CHANCE...YER GOIN DOWN >:D

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, Flute, you have no idea how much you are cracking me up!  With each post you just keep getting better and better!  :clap:

I'm so lovin' you, Gal!  Keep being you!  :2funny:

http://origin.funnymeme.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Funny-memes-that-post-was-hilarious.jpg

ABCD,

I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE...I GOTS TA WORK WITH WHAT I GOT...AND ON MANY DAYS IT AIN'T MUCH....LOL.

LOVE THE QUOTE ;)

HUGS,

http://www.searchquotes.com/sof/images/picture_quotes/75764_20140217_184253_15125_644761422236998_201303675_n.jpg

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/83/df/10/83df1035e93f80ea427abc5d02f3aa3f.jpg

RIGHT ON ABCD,

WE ALL DEAL WITH THINGS IN OUR OWN UNIQUE WAY :)

OFTEN IT IS DIFFICULT, AND THIS IS WHY I LOVE THAT WE CAN COME HERE AND LAUGH AND GET MUCH COMFORT FROM EVERYONES UNIQUE PERSPECTIVE!  IT ALL HELPS WARM OUR HEARTS, SOOTH OUR RUFFLED FEATHERS, GIVE US THAT FEEL GOOD FEELING, AND BRING SMILES TO OUR FACES, AND WATER OUT OF OUR NOSES :)

HOPING EVERYONE HERE HAS AN OPEN WINDOW,

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP,

FLTUER :smitten:

http://freshair.stepintolife.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/StrongestFastest_TryingHardest.png

HEY, WERE ALL ROCKIN THIS QUOTE :thumbsup:

PERFECTION!

FB :smitten:

http://soreyfitness.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Legs-Give-Out.jpg

WELL THE LAST FEW DAYS I FEEL LIKE MY LEGS ARE GIVING OUT...CAUSE MY FLIPPIN HIPS ARE HURTING LIKE CRAZY.  I HAVEN'T BEEN EATING ORANGES...DO YOU THINK I COULD HAVE RICKETS?

HUGS,

This describes me to a T! 

:idiot:

11332101576_772d447523_z.jpg

I BET YOUR WALKING AROUND THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW...DRESSED JUST LIKE THIS PIC..AREN'T YOU?

NOT ME...I'M ALL ABOUT MY COMFY CLOTHS ;)

FB :smitten:

Hey Mademoiselle Fluter,

Did you know that humour and chuckles and creative writing/joshing of the type you are displaying on these here BB pages reflects intelligence? Didja know that? Yer brain is darned good, and yes, you spelled "tobogganing" correctly, so A+ for you, Young Lady!

And I must add that you are welcome to whatever snow falls on the sidewalk and paved areas in and around this building in the coming months. Everyone here would undoubtedly be happy to share it with you. You could make snowmen and use it for snowball fights and, of course, go tobagganing all day long, i.e. until someone calls you in for dinner!

Hey Mademoiselle Fluter,

Did you know that humour and chuckles and creative writing/joshing of the type you are displaying on these here BB pages reflects intelligence? Didja know that? Yer brain is darned good, and yes, you spelled "tobogganing" correctly, so A+ for you, Young Lady!

And I must add that you are welcome to whatever snow falls on the sidewalk and paved areas in and around this building in the coming months. Everyone here would undoubtedly be happy to share it with you. You could make snowmen and use it for snowball fights and, of course, go tobagganing all day long, i.e. until someone calls you in for dinner!

WELL LAPS, AREN'T YOU JUST THE SWEETEST THING, AND Ewww LA LA , NOW I'M A MAD E MO ISELLE...THAT DOSEN'T MEAN HOOKER, IN CANADIAN...DOES IT...LOL ;)

SO, LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT...I'M DISPLAYING INTELLIGENCE, I GET TO WEAR WARM CLOTHS,  I GET TO PLAY IN THE SNOW, AND YOUR COOKING DINNER FOR ME.  DID I DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN?

I THINK I WILL BURY MYSELF UP TO MY HIPS, AND LET THE SNOW FREEZE MY HIP JOINTS...AS THERE KILLING ME. SOMEONE PASS ME SOME ADVIL, AND I NEED A WALKER.... :laugh:

HUGS FROM YOUR FLUTER FRIEND :smitten:

Well, noooooooo! "Mademoiselle" is the way you address a young lady, which, without knowing you, I can only assume you are!! And besides, after women reach a certain age, they like to find that "fountain of youth" again and go back to the time when......(fill in the blank).

Take care of those hips, okay? Maybe you shouldn't go tobagganing today, but I agree that a little cold therapy might be useful for what ails you.

Best wishes from the Great (not-yet-white) North,

Lapis

WHO KNOWS WHY SOME THINGS TOUCH US LIKE THEY DO...

THIS HAS TOUCHED MY HEART!!!!!  I'M SITTING HERE BAWLING LIKE A BABY :)

WHAT MANY OF US TAKE TOTALLY FORGRANTED...IT MEANS THE WORLD TO OTHERS  :thumbsup:

WATCH AND SMILE :)

MRRRRR ERINE  :smitten:

http://youtu.be/0IsL5AMqLMY

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP,

Well, noooooooo! "Mademoiselle" is the way you address a young lady, which, without knowing you, I can only assume you are!! And besides, after women reach a certain age, they like to find that "fountain of youth" again and go back to the time when......(fill in the blank).

Take care of those hips, okay? Maybe you shouldn't go tobagganing today, but I agree that a little cold therapy might be useful for what ails you.

Best wishes from the Great (not-yet-white) North,

Lapis

LAPS,

OH, I'M A KID ALRIGHT...EVERYTHING OLD IS YOUNG AGAIN ;)

HURTING HIPS OR NOT...I'M GOING TOBAGGANING TODAY.  POP A FEW TYLENOL AND AWAY I GO :thumbsup:

AND, I TOTALLY KNEW WHAT MADEMOISELLE MEANT :)  I WAS JUST TEASING YOU.

SO, LET ME SAY...TANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REFFERING TO ME AS A YOUNG LADY...I WILL ACCEPT THIS AND BE HAPPY :)

HUGS FROM YOUR FLUTER FRIEND  :smitten:

Hey Mademoiselle Fluter,

WELL LAPS, AREN'T YOU JUST THE SWEETEST THING, AND Ewww LA LA , NOW I'M A MAD E MO ISELLE...THAT DOSEN'T MEAN HOOKER, IN CANADIAN...DOES IT...LOL ;)

SO, LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT...I'M DISPLAYING INTELLIGENCE, I GET TO WEAR WARM CLOTHS,  I GET TO PLAY IN THE SNOW, AND YOUR COOKING DINNER FOR ME.  DID I DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN?

I THINK I WILL BURY MYSELF UP TO MY HIPS, AND LET THE SNOW FREEZE MY HIP JOINTS...AS THERE KILLING ME. SOMEONE PASS ME SOME ADVIL, AND I NEED A WALKER.... :laugh:

Oh Lordy, the things that amuse me ...!  :clap::2funny:  You're probably confusing the heck out of our young Southern Belle!  Too, too funny, Lap!  See above!  :laugh:

Flute, sorry about your hips, take it easy now, you snow bunny wannabe!

http://www.welovestyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/funny-quotes-wallpapers-141.jpg

http://media.santabanta.com/images/picsms/2014/sms-9660.jpg

I'm not saying it did or didn't but it could have made me loose some water out my nose.

Dave

I'VE GOT JUST THE THING FOR THAT...

http://www.artfire.com/uploads/product/0/560/67560/8467560/8467560/large/abcd_funny_baby_infant_bib_black_new_boy_or_girl__beae1a2a.jpg

IT'S A GOOD THING ABCD WAS PREPARED WITH BIBS....IT'S GONNA COME IN HANDY FOR YOU WHEN WATER SHOOTS OUT YER NOSE ;)

FB :thumbsup:

Oh my gosh flute that bib was hilarious!! I love abcd's name on everything under the sun. You ARE your brand.

To all of you who let me come here and be entertained, uplifted, and the hurts put away for awhile I would just like to say Thank You!!

Well young man have you had the Ducks permission

No I didn't  think so ;D

Only kidding I do hope you realise what you are letting yourself in for

I mean it is mainly females plus one Duck

Anyway pleased to meet you so to speak :)

Unfortunately due to the time differences I am usually tucked up in my nest

whilst this lot are playing at being silly beggars

But you know it is best to  :laugh: than  :'( that is for sure

So I will say goodnight to all

Duckie :smitten:

[43...]

To all of you who let me come here and be entertained, uplifted, and the hurts put away for awhile I would just like to say Thank You!!

Dave,

You are always welcome here.    Just make yourself at home. 

Hope you have a good evening.

Hugs,Ins :smitten:

[43...]

Hey Mademoiselle Fluter,

Oh Lordy, the things that amuse me ...!  :clap::2funny:  You're probably confusing the heck out of our young Southern Belle!  Too, too funny, Lap!  See above!  :laugh:

Flute, sorry about your hips, take it easy now, you snow bunny wannabe!

http://www.welovestyles.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/funny-quotes-wallpapers-141.jpg

ABCD,

You have a good eye.

Hope your day is going well.

Love all of the funny posts. 

:smitten: 

Okay, okay, I'll write it out on the blackboard 10 times.

Tobogganing

Tobogganing

Tobogganing

Tobogganing

Tobogganing

Tobogganing

Tobogganing

Tobogganing

Tobogganing

Tobogganing

Actually, I think I made that spelling mistake on purpose just to throw everyone off!

And I see that it didn't throw anyone off! Nooooo! It merely illuminated how amazingly well your benzofried brains are working. So, you see, there was a plan all along......

Cheers Y'all!

Lapis

And I see that it didn't throw anyone off! Nooooo! It merely illuminated how amazingly well your benzofried brains are working. So, you see, there was a plan all along......

Cheers Y'all!

Lapis

Sorry, Lap, I just couldn't resist.  Especially right after you'd just awarded Flute an A+ for spelling it correctly!  :2funny:

I was wondering if tobagganing was perhaps some other weird sport up there in the great white north!

Love ya, Gal!  :smitten:

It's a Christmas sport that we get into up here in the Great White North:

We're going Ta Bag and Ta Box and Ta Put Alla Dem Tings You Bought In A Bag.

I'm Ta Bagging.

And you're Ta Bagging.

And we're all Ta Baggoning together.

Or something like that.

:laugh:

Lapis

[43...]

Cheers Y'all!

Lapis

SEE!  I knew that's what you were doing all along! 

Trying to trick us, you were.

;D

ABCD,

You have a good eye.

Hope your day is going well.

Love all of the funny posts. 

:smitten:

http://answersafrica.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Eagle-eyes.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [kn...]
    • [Ma...]
    • [jo...]