Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[cb...]

Here's a beautiful song that brings happy tears to my eyes. I would be nothing without our Almighty God, and his Angels, on earth, he puts in our paths to help one another through the trials of life. :angel::smitten:

Thank you...

Snowy

I love that song!  Thanks for sharing.  Here's another beautiful one...

A Christmas Version of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah that will Give You Chills!  :angel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GSTH3G1YIs

Ahhh, Another angel just flew in. :) PD You will always be dear in my heart. :smitten:

Thank you for the beautiful song. :)

Love, Snowy

Thank you so much sweetie.  :smitten:  That makes me feel pretty special being thought of as an angel.  :angel:  There's a lot of positive vibes on this thread...I think I'll stay for awhile.  ;)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, great version of "Hallelujah"! Thanks for sharing that.

You know, I read some of the comments on YouTube underneath the video of the song, and it never ceases to amaze me how mean people can be on there. I think it's unnecessary, but that's just me.

Well, this particular thread here on BB provides quite the opposite of that, so good work, Everyone!

http://www.rebeccamacfarlane.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/change-curve.png

LOVE THE CHART; HOWEVER, I DON'T KNOW WHICH END IS UP...I'M ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE!

FLUTER :smitten:

And thank you to you and Ins for liking my Hallelujah song.  :angel:

HI PD,

VERY GLAD TO SEE YOU HERE!  I DIDN'T JUST LIKE THE "HALLELUJAH" SONG. I "LOVED" IT!  IT REACHED DEEP INSIDE AND GRABBED ME :)

FLUTER :smitten:

[cb...]

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/f0/96/d2/f096d290471ef2fa61d43dcdb2963c6f.jpg

http://www.di.net/site/assets/files/6857/floppy_cartoon_g.jpg

:smitten::clap::laugh:

[cb...]
thank you to you and Ins for liking my Hallelujah song.  :angel:

Thank you, again, PD. 

Such an amazing song/performance.

Hugs for you :smitten:

[cb...]

Yes, great version of "Hallelujah"! Thanks for sharing that.

You know, I read some of the comments on YouTube underneath the video of the song, and it never ceases to amaze me how mean people can be on there. I think it's unnecessary, but that's just me.

Well, this particular thread here on BB provides quite the opposite of that, so good work, Everyone!

Hi Lapis,

Hope you are having a decent day.

Hugs for you :smitten:

[cb...]

Music Video:

LOVE IT :thumbsup:

NOW, COME SERVE ME SOME BREAKFAST IN BED...PLEASE :smitten:

YOUR FLUTER FRIEND :smitten:

http://tavernhouse.com/images/inn/food/TavernHouseBed&BreakfastFruitPlate.jpg

Enjoy, my friend!

Hugs :smitten:

Thanks, Ins. I need those hugs. It's not a good day at all -- very dizzy today, crying, exhausted, hopeless.

I hope you're doing well.

[cb...]

Thanks, Ins. I need those hugs. It's not a good day at all -- very dizzy today, crying, exhausted, hopeless.

I hope you're doing well.

http://yukolove.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/hug.jpg

Lapis, I am so sorry you're having a rough day.

Sending you another hug.  Who can get enough hugs?

Hope you can find some comfort and peace today.

Struggling with just the dizziness is exhausting ( I know ).

Have had many ups and downs lately (insomnia + other issues).

None of this easy.  None of it.    We keep our eyes on

reaching our goals (they may be teary eyes), but all the more

compassion we have for others.  This is humbling. 

Love, Ins :hug:

You know? It's amazing to know there are such caring, understanding people out there. Thank you so much for that. I'm trying, but it's been SOOOOO long, just so long. I really need it to end soon so that I can feel at least a bit of comfort and peace. I know you understand, as do all the people on this web forum.

Thank you for reaching out.

[cb...]

You know? It's amazing to know there are such caring, understanding people out there. Thank you so much for that. I'm trying, but it's been SOOOOO long, just so long. I really need it to end soon so that I can feel at least a bit of comfort and peace. I know you understand, as do all the people on this web forum.

Lapis, I do understand.

For me, after 20 years of being 'numb' - coming out from under the veil of these medications, is far from easy.

It's a grieving process, I think, that we  go through.    It is really a re-discovery of oneself and a 'knowing' that

we start our lives from this point on.    It is a process - day by day - we press forward. 

When I observe the beauty around me, I feel like a child looking at things 'for the first time'

If that makes sense; we are coming through this with tears and sleepless nights - with physical constraints

from time to time; but no one can take away our spirit, our essence of love and who we are. Our determination

to continue caring and loving.  How amazing is this fight that we have; too, how amazing is it

that this has made us even more aware of the pain in others.   

Sending you my love, Lapis.

Ins :smitten:

I'm including this music video: This Little Light of Mine - Odetta

This is Odetta's performance of this song from the 2007 Grammy nominated "Gonna Let It Shine"

This is very uplifting.     

Very beautiful in its simplicity and power.

Lapis, I do understand.

For me, after 20 years of being 'numb' - coming out from under the veil of these medications, is far from easy.

It's a grieving process, I think, that we  go through.    It is really a re-discovery of oneself and a 'knowing' that

we start our lives from this point on.    It is a process - day by day - we press forward. 

When I observe the beauty around me, I feel like a child looking at things 'for the first time'

If that makes sense; we are coming through this with tears and sleepless nights - with physical constraints

from time to time; but no one can take away our spirit, our essence of love and who we are. Our determination

to continue caring and loving.  How amazing is this fight that we have; too, how amazing is it

This is Odetta's performance of this song from the 2007 Grammy nominated "Gonna Let It Shine"

This is very uplifting.     

Wow! Ins. Amazing words that can only come from an amazing person. :angel:

Lapis...I just said a little prayer for you. I hope you feel well soon. :smitten:

Snowy

Thanks for all the support, Snowy and Ins. It's a hard one today. I want so much to be back out there, enjoying life. It's hard to sit here in my little "floaty-boat" world and believe that it can actually end. Maybe I need to read some Success Stories and listen to some good music and think of everyone else out there who's pushing onwards.

[cb...]

Thanks for all the support, Snowy and Ins. It's a hard one today. I want so much to be back out there, enjoying life. It's hard to sit here in my little "floaty-boat" world and believe that it can actually end. Maybe I need to read some Success Stories and listen to some good music and think of everyone else out there who's pushing onwards.

You will get back out there, Lapis.   

Some days are really difficult. 

Hugs, Ins  :hug:

Here's a song I think we shared in the past:

"I Won't Give Up" - Jason Mraz               

Lapis, I do understand.

This is very uplifting.     

So, so beautiful, Ins.  I love your writing!

Also sending big hug to Lapis and every one of us!

http://www.coolgraphic.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/hug_080.gif

[cb...]

Lapis, I do understand.

This is very uplifting.     

So, so beautiful, Ins.  I love your writing!

Also sending big hug to Lapis and every one of us!

http://www.coolgraphic.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/hug_080.gif

Thank you, abcd! 

You are such a wonderful, loving friend. :hug:

Love, Ins :smitten:

[cb...]

http://www.bohogems.nl/assets/uploads/2013/08/quote-aug.jpg

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

So Very True!!

Thank you!   

Love, Ins :smitten:

[cb...]

Thank you abcd

http://rs125.pbsrc.com/albums/p68/alongway99/Hugs%20Animations/HugsDuck.gif~c200

and Goodnight to all.

Duckie :smitten:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=13791607

Wishing you a peaceful night, Duckie.

Love you, my friend.

Hugs, Ins :hug:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Mt...]
    • [Oc...]
    • [ha...]
    • [jo...]
    • [...]