Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[0a...]

[0a...]

0222.jpg

It had been the dream of ThePianoGuys to put a grand piano on the Great Wall.  In spite of being laughed at

when they voiced their determination to do this, they made their dream come true.

Hope you enjoy this outstanding video.    :smitten:

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[0a...]

http://media.giphy.com/media/11R004SRwADAK4/giphy.gif

"Wounding and healing are not opposites.  They're part of the same thing.  It is our wounds that enable us to be compassionate

with the wounds of others.  It is our limitations that make us kind to the limitations of other people.  It is our loneliness that helps

us to find other people or to even know they're alone with an illness.  I think I have served people perfectly with parts of myself I

used to be ashamed of."  ~Rachel Naomi Remen

[0a...]

Hi. Anybody know where fluter is? I was concerned about her fingers being numb. :-\

Snowy

Dearest Sno

I sent her a PM late last night and am waiting to hear from her, my friend.

She's been in my thoughts and prayers,also.

Hopefully, she will contact us soon.

You're a very caring, dear person, Sno. 

Love, Ins :smitten:

Hi. Anybody know where fluter is? I was concerned about her fingers being numb. :-\

Snowy

Dearest Sno

Ins, Thank you very much for keeping us posted.  :) Whenever I come to this thread, I feel like I'm in a room full of angels. :angel:

Love, Snowy

Snowy

Dearest Sno

I'm also missing you and thinking of you, Flute!  :'(

width=500 height=438http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-M82cDSiRx0o/UjzWEOB_mnI/AAAAAAAABVM/sPXNDWXaUvE/s1600/virtual+hug.jpg[/img]

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[0a...]

http://islamichub.net/islamich/uploads/2014/11/help-others.jpeg

Fluter, Please Check In.  We are concerned about you.  We love you.  We  Miss You.   

Things are not the same without your warm, caring heart!    Please know you are LOVED!!!!! 

We help one another, and you're a very important part of what keeps all of us inspired. 

Love You, Sister Friend of Mine.        Ins :smitten:

[0a...]

"I'm Checkin' Out (of this Heartbreak Hotel)  -  Meryl Streep     

A very uplifting song that I shared some time ago with my dear friend, Fluter!   

Listen to the lyrics!

Fluter, check in, dear friend.

Here's a beautiful song that brings happy tears to my eyes. I would be nothing without our Almighty God, and his Angels, on earth, he puts in our paths to help one another through the trials of life. :angel::smitten:

Thank you...

Snowy

[0a...]

Here's a beautiful song that brings happy tears to my eyes. I would be nothing without our Almighty God, and his Angels, on earth, he puts in our paths to help one another through the trials of life. :angel::smitten:

Thank you...

Snowy

Dear Sno,

I love this song; every time I listen to it, it brings tears to my eyes.

I'm very grateful for you; you are sincerely a blessing, Sno.

Wishing God's peace for you this day and always.

Thank you, for being so kind.

Love, Ins :angel:

Thank you...

Snowy

Dear Sno,

I love this song; every time I listen to it, it brings tears to my eyes.

I'm very grateful for you; you are sincerely a blessing, Sno.

Wishing God's peace for you this day and always.

Thank you, for being so kind.

Love, Ins :angel:

Awwww, I'm glad you liked it. May God be with you always. Thank you for allowing me to share in your dear thread...A true blessing. :smitten:

Thank you...

Snowy

I love that song!  Thanks for sharing.  Here's another beautiful one...

A Christmas Version of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah that will Give You Chills!  :angel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GSTH3G1YIs

MORNING ALL MY SWEET PEEPS,

MY DIGITS ARE STILL MALFUNCTIONING, (IT'S A MISFIRING BRAIN),  BUT I DID NOT LET THAT STOP ME FROM GETTING MY CHRISTMAS TREE UP LAST NIGHT.

MY COUSIN TOOK ME TO GET LIGHTS, AND OF COURSE I COULD NOT FIND THE ONES LIKE I JUST GOT LAST YEAR. WENT TO 5 DIFFERENT STORES. CAN YOU BELIEVE I HAD TO BUY ALL NEW LIGHTS....GEEZE ;)

I AM HAPPY TO REPORT MY TREE IF BEAUTIFULLY ADORNED WITH 1,400 ACCURATELY PLACED LIGHTS WITH A BEAUTIFUL STAR A TOP THE TREE :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAGJ_9_BPF86ZVF689j1QQv5OZ9ZLS_Kyt7NL-svEYdeITU7vx

TODAY, I PLAN TO PUT THE RED BEADS ON THE TREE AND THAN MY GIRS WILL DECORATE IT WITH ORNAMENTS TONIGHT.  AFTER BEADS, I WILL WORK ON PUTTING OUT THE REST OF MY CHRISTMAS DECOR.

YESTERDAY WAS A LONG ONE FOR ME. I AM SORRY IF I WORRIED ANYONE...WAS NEVER MY INTENTION. I LOVE AND CARE ABOUT YOU ALL, AND EACH ONE OF YOU HAS A VERY SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART.

I'M HOPING THAT YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL THURSDAY :)

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP TO ALL,

FLUTER :smitten: 

"O CHRISTMAS TREE"

[0a...]

MORNING ALL MY SWEET PEEPS,

MY DIGITS ARE STILL MALFUNCTIONING, (IT'S A MISFIRING BRAIN),  BUT I DID NOT LET THAT STOP ME FROM GETTING MY CHRISTMAS TREE UP LAST NIGHT.

MY COUSIN TOOK ME TO GET LIGHTS, AND OF COURSE I COULD NOT FIND THE ONES LIKE I JUST GOT LAST YEAR. WENT TO 5 DIFFERENT STORES. CAN YOU BELIEVE I HAD TO BUY ALL NEW LIGHTS....GEEZE ;)

I AM HAPPY TO REPORT MY TREE IF BEAUTIFULLY ADORNED WITH 1,400 ACCURATELY PLACED LIGHTS WITH A BEAUTIFUL STAR A TOP THE TREE :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAGJ_9_BPF86ZVF689j1QQv5OZ9ZLS_Kyt7NL-svEYdeITU7vx

TODAY, I PLAN TO PUT THE RED BEADS ON THE TREE AND THAN MY GIRS WILL DECORATE IT WITH ORNAMENTS TONIGHT.  AFTER BEADS, I WILL WORK ON PUTTING OUT THE REST OF MY CHRISTMAS DECOR.

YESTERDAY WAS A LONG ONE FOR ME. I AM SORRY IF I WORRIED ANYONE...WAS NEVER MY INTENTION. I LOVE AND CARE ABOUT YOU ALL, AND EACH ONE OF YOU HAS A VERY SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART.

I'M HOPING THAT YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL THURSDAY :)

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP TO ALL,

FLUTER :smitten: 

"O CHRISTMAS TREE"

Fluter, Thank YOU, Thank YOU, for checking in~

A bit worried about you, my friend.

Ya know we love you. :hug:

Love the description of your tree!

Beautiful, beautiful.  8)

Thank you, for the picture and the great music!

Sending love to you (now able to get rid of my furrowed brow from worrying)

Hugs, Ins :smitten:

[0a...]

PS. Fluter, you are a real trooper for continuing to put up your tree in spite of having numb fingers.

Hope that symptom goes away very soon.  Love, Ins :smitten:

Whenever I come to this thread, I feel like I'm in a room full of angels. :angel:

BOY SNOWY, DO WE HAVE YOU FOOLED ;)  WERE A WHOLE LOT OF  :angel: WITH A BIT OF  >:D...LOL.

THANK YOU FOR CARING ABOUT ME SNOWY...YOUR A SWEETHEART :)

LOVE YOUR FLUTER FRIEND :smitten:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [jo...]
    • [Mt...]
    • [Oc...]
    • [He...]
    • [ha...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [He...]
    • [Sc...]