Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[3d...]

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi fluter. :) I'm sorry you are having such a rough time.  :( I'm praying for you and sending healing vibes your way. :angel:

Love, Snowy

ACTUALLY, OTHER THAN MY FINGERS NOT DOING WHAT MY BRAIN IS TELLING THEM TO DO..I'M NOT TO BAD :)

I KNOW IT COULD BE WAYYYYYYY WORSE!

THANK YOU FOR THINKING OF ME SNOWY :hug: AND FOR THE PRAYERS AND GOOD VIBES :thumbsup:

FLUTER :smitten:

Hi fluter. :) I'm sorry you are having such a rough time.  :( I'm praying for you and sending healing vibes your way. :angel:

Love, Snowy

ACTUALLY, OTHER THAN MY FINGERS NOT DOING WHAT MY BRAIN IS TELLING THEM TO DO..I'M NOT TO BAD :)

I KNOW IT COULD BE WAYYYYYYY WORSE!

THANK YOU FOR THINKING OF ME SNOWY :hug: AND FOR THE PRAYERS AND GOOD VIBES :thumbsup:

You are one tough lady.  8)

Aawww, Flute, now I feel bad for making fun of you, you poor thing.  :-[  And you're such a trooper for playing along with us ... I really have to hand it to you (oops, slipped out).  Seriously though, please feel better, my friend, I hate knowing you're having it rough!

NOT ONE SINGLE THING TO BE SORRY FOR. IT'S JUST SX'S. MY BRAIN & FINGERS ARE MISFIRING; THEREFORE, MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A SPAZ TRYING TO TYPE.

I ACTUALLY FIND IT AMUZING.  EVEN WHEN I GO BACK A TRY AND CORRECT WHAT I HAVE TUPED I STILL HAVE ERROWS.  MAJOR BENAO BRAIN MIXFIRSING.

I'VE DICIDED TO STOPE TRYING TO FORRECT WHAT I'N TYPING SO YA'LL WILL HAVE TO LEARNI TO READ BEWTWEEN THRE LINES AND DSPEAK BENZO BRAIN MALFUNCTION...LOL.  IT'DS A WHOLE NEW LAUNGUAGE.

LOVE YA'LL LOTS,

FLUTER

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsfs52_d5rFtD-BeKJN7jaBqe-f2mz_jocQqvx6UugcokhCdE0

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzH3TEaLrL6c-EFiACoiMcS0eMVglzhkkKN0BsdXPL38q8FBFy

NOT REALLY SNOWY,  THIS TYPING ISSUE IMO IS MINOR. I'M THANKFUL IT'S JUST THE FINGER BRAIN MISFIRE.

NOW, SHOULD THE MENTAL STUFF SET IN...THAT IS WHEN YOU WILL SEE A WHOLE DIFFERENT SIDE OF ME....THAT PART OF ALL THIS SCARES THE CRUD OUT OF ME >:D

HUGS,

[3d...]

NOT REALLY SNOWY,  THIS TYPING ISSUE IMO IS MINOR. I'M THANKFUL IT'S JUST THE FINGER BRAIN MISFIRE.

NOW, SHOULD THE MENTAL STUFF SET IN...THAT IS WHEN YOU WILL SEE A WHOLE DIFFERENT SIDE OF ME....THAT PART OF ALL THIS SCARES THE CRUD OUT OF ME >:D

HUGS,

Hoping you are feeling much better today, Fluter

Love, Ins :smitten:

http://www.verybestquotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/solitude-quotes-The-quieter-you-become-the-more-you-can-hear..jpg

So, so true!  :thumbsup:

http://lolzombie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/silence.jpg

HUGS,

I'm praying for ya. :angel:

Snowy

Aawww, Flute, now I feel bad for making fun of you, you poor thing.  :-[  And you're such a trooper for playing along with us ... I really have to hand it to you (oops, slipped out).  Seriously though, please feel better, my friend, I hate knowing you're having it rough!

NOT ONE SINGLE THING TO BE SORRY FOR. IT'S JUST SX'S. MY BRAIN & FINGERS ARE MISFIRING; THEREFORE, MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A SPAZ TRYING TO TYPE.

I ACTUALLY FIND IT AMUZING.  EVEN WHEN I GO BACK A TRY AND CORRECT WHAT I HAVE TUPED I STILL HAVE ERROWS.  MAJOR BENAO BRAIN MIXFIRSING.

I'VE DICIDED TO STOPE TRYING TO FORRECT WHAT I'N TYPING SO YA'LL WILL HAVE TO LEARNI TO READ BEWTWEEN THRE LINES AND DSPEAK BENZO BRAIN MALFUNCTION...LOL.  IT'DS A WHOLE NEW LAUNGUAGE.

LOVE YA'LL LOTS,

FLUTER

How are you feeling today, Flute?

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/84/4f/dd/844fdd764c4f88654f719ec9961c362b.jpg

[move] :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:[/move]

LOVE YA'LL LOTS,

FLUTER

How are you feeling today, Flute?

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/84/4f/dd/844fdd764c4f88654f719ec9961c362b.jpg

[move] :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:[/move]

HEY ABCD,

YOU CAN MAKE FUN OF ME ANYTIME...IT FUNNY AND FUN.  IT'S ALL GOOD.  IF WE CAN'T LAUGH AT OURSELVES DURING WD...IT WOULD BE BORING.  I'M JUST HAVING WD SX'S....NOTHING ANYONE ELSE HERE HAS NOT HAD ;)

THE LIGHTS ON, BUT NO ONE'S HOME...LOL

MY SYNAPSE'S ARE MIS*FIRING :)

THANK YOU FOR ASKING ABOUT ME....I'M JUST HAVING WD'S ;) DANG*IT >:D

HUGS,

[3d...]

http://takethetimetowriteitdown.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/2004-09-16_195441_seagull3.jpg

Jonathan Livingston Seagull - Neil Diamond

"Be"

"Skybird"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pplWosC_6XM

My Dear Friend ABCD,

This music is outstanding.  :thumbsup: 

Years ago, I read Jonathan Livingston Seagull and remember the impact it had on me: sharing the

book with many friends and relatives.  Now, you've inspired me to read it again.   

Thank you, for bringing to mind these wonderful memories.  Sending love to you, my friend.  :smitten:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Following is an excerpt* of an online book summary:

It might take only half an hour to read, but Jonathan Livingston Seagull can clear the mind and lift the sights, like

a walk on the beach breathing in the salty air.

It is easy now, 35 years on, to overlook the originality of the book's concept, and though some find it rather naive, in fact

it expresses timeless ideas about human potential.

When you go to the seaside you see gulls always squabbling over a single french fry or a bread crust, and think, "How they

squabble over nothing!"  Yet this book shows us that most people are like the gulls in Jonathan's flock:  if they only got

out of their narrow mindsets they would realize what riches awaited them.

Like the British explorer of the same name, Jonathan Livingston knows that "The gull sees farthest who flies highest."  If

pondering big changes in your life, this book may inspire the confidence you need.

*from butler-bowdon.com (Tom Butler Bowdon)

[3d...]

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7c/Sonne_Meer_und_M%C3%B6we.jpg/1024px-Sonne_Meer_und_M%C3%B6we.jpg

"He was not bone and feather but a perfect idea of freedom and flight, limited by nothing at all."  ~Richard Bach

My Dear Friend ABCD,

This music is outstanding.  :thumbsup: 

Years ago, I read Jonathan Livingston Seagull and remember the impact it had on me: sharing the

book with many friends and relatives.  Now, you've inspired me to read it again.   

Thank you, for bringing to mind these wonderful memories.  Sending love to you, my friend.  :smitten:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Following is an excerpt* of an online book summary:

It might take only half an hour to read, but Jonathan Livingston Seagull can clear the mind and lift the sights, like

a walk on the beach breathing in the salty air.

It is easy now, 35 years on, to overlook the originality of the book's concept, and though some find it rather naive, in fact

it expresses timeless ideas about human potential.

When you go to the seaside you see gulls always squabbling over a single french fry or a bread crust, and think, "How they

squabble over nothing!"  Yet this book shows us that most people are like the gulls in Jonathan's flock:  if they only got

out of their narrow mindsets they would realize what riches awaited them.

Like the British explorer of the same name, Jonathan Livingston knows that "The gull sees farthest who flies highest."  If

pondering big changes in your life, this book may inspire the confidence you need.

*from butler-bowdon.com (Tom Butler Bowdon)

You know, I remember having the book but never being able to get very far into it.  So you got me inspired too, lol, after all these years.  I've just now tried listening to an audio book I found on Youtube ... but ... the narrator's voice and inflections are soooo annoying, I had to turn it off, he's that bad, maybe the kids will benefit from it, lol.  ;D  Maybe it's my mood today too, I'll have to give it another try another time!

[3d...]

You know, I remember having the book but never being able to get very far into it.  So you got me inspired too, lol, after all these years.  I've just now tried listening to an audio book I found on Youtube ... but ... the narrator's voice and inflections are soooo annoying, I had to turn it off, he's that bad, maybe the kids will benefit from it, lol.  ;D  Maybe it's my mood today too, I'll have to give it another try another time!

I've found one individual on youtube who is quite good reading poetry (if you're interested).

Think his screen name is 'spokenverse' 

Sometimes it's much easier to listen rather than to read (concentration is not always the greatest  :-[)

Hope you have a peaceful evening! :smitten:

I've found one individual on youtube who is quite good reading poetry (if you're interested).

Sometimes it's much easier to listen rather than to read (concentration is not always the greatest  :-[)

Geez, it's my physical sxs that make it so hard for me to read (or do much of anything for that matter), and today's a bit of a doozy to say the least.  However, enough of that ...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-J0FUlER-afY/UcoEWq47YZI/AAAAAAAAAa4/AvWGzuSLZkM/s1600/misery.png

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

[3d...]

Geez, it's my physical sxs that make it so hard for me to read (or do much of anything for that matter), and today's a bit of a doozy to say the least.  However, enough of that ...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-J0FUlER-afY/UcoEWq47YZI/AAAAAAAAAa4/AvWGzuSLZkM/s1600/misery.png

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I love this!!  :laugh::clap:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [...]
    • [Le...]
    • [jo...]
    • [Pi...]
    • [Ka...]
    • [PE...]
    • [ha...]
    • [ta...]
    • [Ch...]