Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[fb...]

[fb...]

INS. No idea where you find these quotes but they are always so good you must have been an English major my Son is a History major can ask him anything he is like a walking history book lol !Yes will find my way to the water this weekend it would do you wonders also as water is so calming ~Huggs ~CD

CD

I hope you enjoy your time on the water this weekend.

Take good care, my friend.

Hugs, Ins :hug:

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[fb...]

"From childhood's hour I have not been. As others were, I have not seen. As others saw, I could not awaken. My heart to joy at the same tone. And all I loved, I loved alone.”

― Edgar Allan Poe

Thanks Ins. :) I just got done mowing the lawn. It's a clear night and 61 degrees outside. So... what an opportunity. 8)

I hope today was good to you. :)

Snowy  :) :)

Snowy,

You described what sounds like a perfect night.

Hope today is relaxing for you.

Much love, Ins :smitten:

Thanks Ins. :) Tonight is a carbon copy of last night.  :)

I love all your quotes. Thanks for taking the time to find and post those beauties. 8) You are much appreciated Ins. :angel:

Snowy :)

Wanted to say good morning to everyone and read all the quotes that i did not get a chance to read yesterday because i was out on the boat! Water was pretty rough so kinda took a pounding but all is good now i need to try my best to get a bunch of my grass cut err! no motivation ~ Huggs ~CD

Good evening CD. Sounds like a good time. What kind of boat? Just curious.  :)

Take care.

[fb...]

Thanks Ins. :) I just got done mowing the lawn. It's a clear night and 61 degrees outside. So... what an opportunity. 8)

I hope today was good to you. :)

Snowy  :) :)

Snowy,

You described what sounds like a perfect night.

Hope today is relaxing for you.

Much love, Ins :smitten:

Thanks Ins. :) Tonight is a carbon copy of last night.  :)

I love all your quotes. Thanks for taking the time to find and post those beauties. 8) You are much appreciated Ins. :angel:

Thank you, Snowy

You are such a good friend

I hope this weekend is full of relaxation for you and your family

Love, Ins :smitten:

[fb...]

Summer afternoon -- summer afternoon;

to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the

English language. 

- Henry James

http://paintingforsale.me/images/paintings/donald-zolan/donald-zolan-summer-cooler-14262.jpg

Summer's lease hath all too short a date.

- William Shakespeare

[fb...]

http://c300221.r21.cf1.rackcdn.com/pre-raphaelite-art-john-william-waterhouse-flora-and-the-1354220142_b.jpg

Gilly,

Happy Birthday!

I hope your day is relaxing.

Thank you for your friendship.

Love, Ins

:smitten:

ps

I know your special day is July 4th,

just posting this now in case

I'm not online tomorrow.

[94...]

Hi!  ;D

Just wanted to let you know, my college kid is home for holiday. He just mentioned, out of the blue, that he reads all the quotes(of which most I got from this lovely thread), that I send him. He said that they are very good quotes and he really thinks about the meaning he finds in them. I wondered if he read them. But he said they really speak to him, so thanks everyone!  :thumbsup:

Hi!  ;D

Just wanted to let you know, my college kid is home for holiday. He just mentioned, out of the blue, that he reads all the quotes(of which most I got from this lovely thread), that I send him. He said that they are very good quotes and he really thinks about the meaning he finds in them. I wondered if he read them. But he said they really speak to him, so thanks everyone!  :thumbsup:

:)

[fb...]

Hi!  ;D

Hi!  ;D

Gilly, a early Happy Birthday from me i hope its a good one  ;) I would have sent a card like Ins. but i am not the best on a computer but can read a compass and get to Port safe in a storm  :laugh:Ins. that was a very Awsome pic you sent Gilly i hope all is well today with you my friend ~Huggs ~CD

[fb...]

Hi!  ;D

Gilly, a early Happy Birthday from me i hope its a good one  ;) I would have sent a card like Ins. but i am not the best on a computer but can read a compass and get to Port safe in a storm  :laugh:Ins. that was a very Awsome pic you sent Gilly i hope all is well today with you my friend ~Huggs ~CD

thank you, CD

hope things get easier for you

:hug:

Hi!  ;D

thank you, CD

INS. With a little help from my friends all will be good & i believe that`s a song ::) i really appreciate all you have done to keep things positive so hang around a bit ok  :) ~Huggs ~CD

[fb...]

Hi!  ;D

thank you, CD

INS. With a little help from my friends all will be good & i believe that`s a song ::) i really appreciate all you have done to keep things positive so hang around a bit ok  :) ~Huggs ~CD

Being positive doesn't mean a person is not struggling, does it, my friend. 

;):hug:

[fb...]

"I would like to be happy-go-lucky, leisurely, of lighter spirit. I fool myself into wishing I were somebody totally different from who I actually am. But then in an instant, my perspectives shift, and I accept what before was problematic. I view my history, my parents, my body type, my strange appetite for asking questions, and my unsettled and unsettling mind as my destiny. What was a wound is transformed into a gift. In that moment I know that my ultimate freedom lies in surrendering to this strange being who bears the name Sam Keen."-Sam Keen

Thank you for bringing this quote here, Ingrid

Hope you enjoy your time with your son this weekend.

Hi!  ;D

thank you, CD

Being positive doesn't mean a person is not struggling, does it, my friend. 

;):hug:

No it sure does not, but the attitude you portray to others is a real blessing to many know that my friend and i do hope i can give some back, as life is about sharing not just what you can take from it ! I have always found that by helping others you help yourself and i do try to live my life like that  :)

"I would like to be happy-go-lucky, leisurely, of lighter spirit. I fool myself into wishing I were somebody totally different from who I actually am. But then in an instant, my perspectives shift, and I accept what before was problematic. I view my history, my parents, my body type, my strange appetite for asking questions, and my unsettled and unsettling mind as my destiny. What was a wound is transformed into a gift. In that moment I know that my ultimate freedom lies in surrendering to this strange being who bears the name Sam Keen."-Sam Keen

Ingrid, very true and thank you for this! Could i have ever  have been anyone then myself ?

Thank you for bringing this quote here, Ingrid

Hope you enjoy your time with your son this weekend.

[94...]

Ins, thank you so much for my 'birthday card'. It is lovely. Love, Gilly x

[move]Happy, Happy Birthday Gilly!!![/move]

;D:balloon::clap:

[fb...]

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/attachments/paintings/28574d1350723363t-paintings-paintings-flower-vases-flowers-058.jpg

Gilly, flowers for you.

Enjoy your birthday.

[94...]
And I hope everyone gets to see their kids this weekend. It's great just kicking it with my adult "kid" now!  :D

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/attachments/paintings/28574d1350723363t-paintings-paintings-flower-vases-flowers-058.jpg

Gilly, flowers for you.

Enjoy your birthday.

Great pic...ya know what keeps catchin my eye, though??? The cup. Its on that cloth hangin off the table.....i keep wantin to move it before someone brushes up against it and knocks it off...i try to focus on the flowers, but i keep GOIN BACK TO THE CUP!!! Haw! tex

http://friendshipdaywallpapers.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Friendship-Day-Images-5.jpg

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP TO ALL,

FLUTER :smitten:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Oc...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [jo...]
    • [He...]
    • [Ch...]
    • [Sc...]
    • [B ...]
    • [be...]