Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[f3...]

[48...]

HI can do  :)

There's many times in my life when I thought a bad thing would last forever, or I'd lost some ability forever. I find that a day surprises me, here and there, a day when I can feel like Im 30's again. Youth is fading fast, but Im learning to really dig in and enjoy a moment or a day, when I get a reprieve from aches and pains. I am so amazed at the human body's ability to heal and at our will to keep moving. I will stay in motion as long as I can. I feel as if all the pain receptors got disconnected in my body today!  :D

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[48...]

He says that only a few people are awake and they live in a state of constant amazement.

Thanks for that line Ins I love that. I want to be that way.  :)

[f3...]

He says that only a few people are awake and they live in a state of constant amazement.

Thanks for that line Ins I love that. I want to be that way.  :)

Ingrid, that makes two of us, my friend.

Love, Ins :smitten:

Dropping by to try and put a smile on everyone's faces!  I miss you all so much and wish I were able to drop by more frequently!  Really, really hoping everyone's doing okay?  Big hugs to all my special friends here and to all the new faces I'm seeing!

:smitten:

http://itsfunny.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Good-night-honey.jpg

http://itsfunny.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Welcome-back-sir.jpg

http://itsfunny.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Well-played-Superman.jpg

http://itsfunny.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/I-cant-youre-too-high.jpg

:laugh::D:laugh::o

http://itsfunny.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/They-call-it-Cheers.png

:smitten:          :smitten:          :smitten:

[f3...]

Dropping by to try and put a smile on everyone's faces!  I miss you all so much and wish I were able to drop by more frequently!  Really, really hoping everyone's doing okay?  Big hugs to all my special friends here and to all the new faces I'm seeing!

:smitten:

http://itsfunny.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Good-night-honey.jpg

http://itsfunny.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Welcome-back-sir.jpg

http://itsfunny.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Well-played-Superman.jpg

http://itsfunny.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/I-cant-youre-too-high.jpg

:laugh::D:laugh::o

http://itsfunny.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/They-call-it-Cheers.png

:smitten:          :smitten:          :smitten:

Ah, these are hilarious!  ;D  Thank you, dear ABCD

You are missed so much

Big Hugs to you, my friend.

Love, Ins :smitten:

[f3...]

e3c8039336395ecdb8a2c9a101111459.jpg

When you left

you left behind a field

of silent flowers

under a sky

full of unstirred clouds...you

left

a million butterflies

mid-silky flutters

You left like midnight rain

against my dreaming ears

- Sanober Khan

[f3...]

t's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about.

- Alan Ball

HI can do  :)

There's many times in my life when I thought a bad thing would last forever, or I'd lost some ability forever. I find that a day surprises me, here and there, a day when I can feel like Im 30's again. Youth is fading fast, but Im learning to really dig in and enjoy a moment or a day, when I get a reprieve from aches and pains. I am so amazed at the human body's ability to heal and at our will to keep moving. I will stay in motion as long as I can. I feel as if all the pain receptors got disconnected in my body today!  :D

Ingrid, so glad you had a very good day and i do understand what you mean by have a day where you feel so good and pain free. It`s those days that give us hope knowing alot is possible so i always say when you get a great day take it an run with it !I hope today is also another great day for you !  :) ~CD

t's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about.

- Alan Ball

Hi Ins...And never forget it, that you are strong and can do great things. You have a strong will and although the road is tough...you will make it past the finish line, even stronger than before. I believe in you Ins.   :smitten: I'm praying that you will get some much needed rest.

With love,

Snowy Frendie ;D Got that from Fluter. :angel:

- Alan Ball

INS. Loved this one and it`s so very true ;). We will be near 90 outside today so i sure am not working and after yesterday i hate to say but i am a bit sore  :idiot: Huggs ~CD

[f3...]

- Alan Ball

Hi Ins...And never forget it, that you are strong and can do great things. You have a strong will and although the road is tough...you will make it past the finish line, even stronger than before. I believe in you Ins.   :smitten: I'm praying that you will get some much needed rest.

With love,

Good Morning, Snowy

Thank you so much for believing in me and providing encouragement.

I'm working toward getting to that finish line . . .

It's not easy, but things that are worthwhile are worth the fight

About the sleep thing, I think it will improve over time

Hope your week is going well, Snow

That you enjoying some nice runs, taking some beautiful pictures along the way

Know that you are appreciated

It makes me so happy to come here finding such great support and friendship

Sending lots of love to you, Snowy

Ins :smitten:

[f3...]

- Alan Ball

INS. Loved this one and it`s so very true ;). We will be near 90 outside today so i sure am not working and after yesterday i hate to say but i am a bit sore  :idiot: Huggs ~CD

Good Morning, CD

It's wonderful to wake up finding your dear messages

Please be careful out in the heat

It's near 100 here and makes it quite difficult to stay outside too long

Hope you can relax today, no working with the chain saw

Take some time to let the sore muscles recover from hard labor

CD, thank you for being a wonderful, supportive friend

Your insight is really appreciated

Sending love to you!

[f3...]

Simple life and peaceful mind are very close friends.

http://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs085/1101365891885/img/106.jpg?a=1102711913716

Don't just declutter, de-own.

- Joshua Becker

The simple things in life are the greatest gifts.

- Bryant McGill

[48...]

HI Ins  ;D This quote was a perfect one for me today~ I spent a lovely hour last night talking to my college boy about just that. He is embracing a "Minimalistic" lifestyle. I so enjoyed hearing about his new philosophy and what he wants his post college life to be.

[f3...]

HI Ins  ;D This quote was a perfect one for me today~ I spent a lovely hour last night talking to my college boy about just that. He is embracing a "Minimalistic" lifestyle. I so enjoyed hearing about his new philosophy and what he wants his post college life to be.

Ingrid

What an exciting time this in your son's life

Keeps us young hearing about their dreams, doesn't it

Hope you find more time to enjoy the outdoors, Ingrid

I so want to get out and do some gardening, but it is terribly hot!!

Hugs for you :hug:

ps

I love your avatar!!

[48...]

Thanks, Ins. Your avatars are always beautiful. No outside work for me today...so very humid and hot. I hiked at 7 for 4 1/2 mi and sweat like crazy. Im amazed to find that I have no pain today either. My back has bothered me for years and I thought this time round, it would never stop hurting. Just when you give up, there's a shift and you're YOU again!

We will all get relief from this heat by Saturday, I hope.  :)

[f3...]

Thanks, Ins. Your avatars are always beautiful. No outside work for me today...so very humid and hot. I hiked at 7 for 4 1/2 mi and sweat like crazy. Im amazed to find that I have no pain today either. My back has bothered me for years and I thought this time round, it would never stop hurting. Just when you give up, there's a shift and you're YOU again!

We will all get relief from this heat by Saturday, I hope.  :)

Ingrid,

A 4 /1/2 mile hike sounds wonderful, and it's great to exercise early in the day.

Seems to start the day off right.

You're inspiring me to get back out and start walking

There's a wonderful nearby park that has lovely paths, and

it's nice because there is a map indicating distance for each one.

Your messages are full of hope and joy.

Thank you so much, my friend.

Hugs, Ins :smitten:

[f3...]

http://rediscoverwashington.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/20100119-snowy-day-in-yambol-2010-053.jpg

It's too hot.    I'm praying for snow.

- Alan Ball

Good Morning, CD

It's wonderful to wake up finding your dear messages

Please be careful out in the heat

It's near 100 here and makes it quite difficult to stay outside too long

Hope you can relax today, no working with the chain saw

Take some time to let the sore muscles recover from hard labor

CD, thank you for being a wonderful, supportive friend

Your insight is really appreciated

Sending love to you!

INS, So nice of you to say that about me and yes simple is a great but things are not so simple at times are they ? Huggs ~CD

http://rediscoverwashington.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/20100119-snowy-day-in-yambol-2010-053.jpg

BLESS YOUR HEART...INSM :angel:

THANK YOU FOR THIS!

I'M ALREADY SICK OF SUMMER, AND I 2 AM READY FOR COLD WEATHER :)

LOVE TO YOU,

FLUTER  :smitten:

- Alan Ball

With love,

Good Morning, Snowy

Thank you so much for believing in me and providing encouragement.

I'm working toward getting to that finish line . . .

It's not easy, but things that are worthwhile are worth the fight

About the sleep thing, I think it will improve over time

Hope your week is going well, Snow

That you enjoying some nice runs, taking some beautiful pictures along the way

Know that you are appreciated

It makes me so happy to come here finding such great support and friendship

Sending lots of love to you, Snowy

Hi Ins.  :) I believe in you because of YOU, not because of me...so, you don't have to thank me. ;) You earned your strength and courage that you have. Some people are blessed with things that are taken for granted and perhaps lost or have gone dormant. You have tended to these gifts and made them stronger. That...Is to be commended. :)

I hope you sleep well tonight. :)

The running is good. Thanks Ins.  :hug:

Snowy

INS. No snow yet please we still have not really had summer here yet and i got a boat it does not float in the snow lol Huggs ~CD

[48...]
HI can do Im fabulous today! Hiked for 1 & 1/2hrs today and push mowed the front yard. How's that for being in benzo w/d?  :D Hope you are well. The heat is horrendous. Ive become used to sweating like a pig all day.  :tickedoff:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [In...]
    • [Sw...]
    • [Li...]
    • [ha...]
    • [Ta...]
    • [Ba...]
    • [...]
    • [El...]
    • [Lo...]
    • [St...]
    • [jo...]