Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[1d...]

[1d...]

http://www.demortalz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/love_and_romantic_wallpapers_16.jpg

All is fair in love

Love's a crazy game

Two people vow to stay

In love as one they say

But all is changed with time

The future no one can see

The road you leave behind

Ahead lies mystery

But all is fair in love

I had to go away

A writer takes his pen

To write the words again

That all in love is fair

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.demortalz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/love_and_romantic_wallpapers_16.jpg

All is fair in love

Love's a crazy game

Two people vow to stay

In love as one they say

Ahead lies mystery

But all is fair in love

I had to go away

A writer takes his pen

To write the words again

That all in love is fair

INS, that quote is so very true but sad in the same. And take a break every once in awhile from packing if you can you know the old saying burning the candles at both ends ~Huggs and may you ind some rest ~CD

[1d...]

All is fair in love

Love's a crazy game

Two people vow to stay

In love as one they say

Ahead lies mystery

But all is fair in love

I had to go away

A writer takes his pen

To write the words again

That all in love is fair

INS, that quote is so very true but sad in the same. And take a break every once in awhile from packing if you can you know the old saying burning the candles at both ends ~Huggs and may you ind some rest ~CD

CD,

Yes, much truth in those lyrics

You know, I am packing things at one house and will be unpacking at another house

I need two of me

Or better, I need to find a way to disappear for a while 8)

Enjoy your day, my friend.

It's been very hot 'round these parts - hot & humid

:hug:

QUOTE"Or better, I need to find a way to disappear for a while "UNQUOTE

SET, CLOSE YER EYES...IT WILL ALL GO AWAY, NEVER TO RETURN UNTIL YOU OPEN YOUR EYES...

I ALWAYS FOUND PACKING TO BE DIFFICULT IN THAT I RELIVED EACH ITEM AS I PUT IT IN A BOX...OFTEN, THAT WAS ENOUGH FOR ME SO THAT WHEN I ARRIVED AT THE UNPACKING PLACE, THE MEMORY KEPT THE BOX PACKED...

HAVE LOVED THE QUOTES AND IMAGES IMMENSELY...I WOULD SWEAR YOU HAVE A HIDDEN CAMERA IN MY MIND...tex

There's a part of you that always remains a child, no matter how mature you get, how sophisticated or weary.

-Barbra Streisand

This is a part of me i revel in...t

[1d...]

http://images.fasocdn.com/12477_846371l.jpg?cv=201412121108

There's a part of you that always remains a child,

no matter how mature you get,

how sophisticated or weary.

-Barbra Streisand

[1d...]

QUOTE"Or better, I need to find a way to disappear for a while "UNQUOTE

SET, CLOSE YER EYES...IT WILL ALL GO AWAY, NEVER TO RETURN UNTIL YOU OPEN YOUR EYES...

I ALWAYS FOUND PACKING TO BE DIFFICULT IN THAT I RELIVED EACH ITEM AS I PUT IT IN A BOX...OFTEN, THAT WAS ENOUGH FOR ME SO THAT WHEN I ARRIVED AT THE UNPACKING PLACE, THE MEMORY KEPT THE BOX PACKED...

HAVE LOVED THE QUOTES AND IMAGES IMMENSELY...I WOULD SWEAR YOU HAVE A HIDDEN CAMERA IN MY MIND...tex

There's a part of you that always remains a child, no matter how mature you get, how sophisticated or weary.

-Barbra Streisand

This is a part of me i revel in...t

Ah, Tex

You have such insight, and I am so grateful for your sharing.

Perhaps some boxes will stay packed for a bit  :socool:

And, yes, the part of us that remains a child, this really is magical and precious

Much love to you, my friend

[1d...]

“Sometimes things become possible if we want them bad enough.”

― T.S. Eliot

:)

http://40.media.tumblr.com/6f91e3a8113e8af8c91fb1a6bdc6680e/tumblr_mie3yptbO71qmb4gfo1_1280.jpg

We were born before the wind

Also younger than the sun

Ere the bonnie boat was won as we sailed into the mystic

Hark, now hear the sailors cry

Smell the sea and feel the sky

Let your soul and spirit fly into the mystic

And when that fog horn blows I will be coming home

And when the fog horn blows I want to hear it

I don't have to fear it

And I want to rock your gypsy soul

Just like way back in the days of old

And magnificently we will flow into the mystic

When that fog horn blows you know I will be coming home

And when that fog horn whistle blows I got to hear it

I don't have to fear it

And I want to rock your gypsy soul

Just like way back in the days of old

And together we will flow into the mystic

Come on girl...

Too late to stop now...

Hi Ins. Very nice. :)

[1d...]

Good Morning Sweet, Snowy

Had that song on my mind this morning - one of my favorite Van Morrison tunes.

Hope you get some time to relax today.

Love, Ins :smitten:

Good Morning Sweet, Snowy

Had that song on my mind this morning - one of my favorite Van Morrison tunes.

Hope you get some time to relax today.

Love, Ins :smitten:

Good morning Ins. And a good, meaningful song at that. :) Thanks. I wish for you a great day as well.

Love, Snowy

― T.S. Eliot

Ya know, i found out yesterday that my dream of a 'Daytox' center for protracted benzo w/d is another step closer to becoming a reality...i was so discouraged I was about to give up...now i have two new members on the committee, a compounding pharmacist who is going to sit down and talk to me about alternative supplements, and the support of the exec director of the organization I volunteer for!!!

This quote brings it home to me...thank you...tex

[1d...]

― T.S. Eliot

Ya know, i found out yesterday that my dream of a 'Daytox' center for protracted benzo w/d is another step closer to becoming a reality...i was so discouraged I was about to give up...now i have two new members on the committee, a compounding pharmacist who is going to sit down and talk to me about alternative supplements, and the support of the exec director of the organization I volunteer for!!!

This is really exciting, Tex

Thank you for sharing the great news

― T.S. Eliot

VERY interesting.  We have some pretty closed minded practitioners here in Oregon, I'm jealous. 

[1d...]

― T.S. Eliot

VERY interesting.  We have some pretty closed minded practitioners here in Oregon, I'm jealous.

I would love having this kind of support

Speaking to my physician creates anxiety  ::)

― T.S. Eliot

his quote brings it home to me...thank you...tex

TEX,

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!

YOU STUCK BY WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, AND NOW THROUGH YOUR TIRELESS EFFORT...YOUR DREAM MAY BECOME YOUR REALITY...WAY TO GO  :thumbsup:

BIG HUGS...FOR A JOB WELL DONE!

FLUTER  :smitten:

Thanks, folks...yeah...i'm pretty(ok, REALLY) excited about this...it's still a planning stage idea, but the first hurdles are about done...details like where, how, funding, admin, etc are still mostly between my ears(yeah, that is scary), but momentum is moving past snail pace...i do appreciate the support and kind words...suggestions are always welcome...PM is open...tex

[1d...]

Thanks, folks...yeah...i'm pretty(ok, REALLY) excited about this...it's still a planning stage idea, but the first hurdles are about done...details like where, how, funding, admin, etc are still mostly between my ears(yeah, that is scary), but momentum is moving past snail pace...i do appreciate the support and kind words...suggestions are always welcome...PM is open...tex

Keep us posted, Tex

This is very exciting

Hugs, Ins :smitten:

[1d...]

It's what you do right now that makes a difference.

- from Black Hawk Down

http://41.media.tumblr.com/afb6eaf8888545732fbb86c8bc143b42/tumblr_mkzx8xVTiw1qlclkho1_1280.jpg

Oh yes, the past can hurt. 

But you can either run from it, or learn from it.

-Rafiki, from The Lion King

We are who we choose to be.

-Green Goblin, from Spider-Man

― T.S. Eliot

Very cool Tex. You must know how to pull some strings. :) Sounds like a great program.

Snowy

Very cool Tex. You must know how to pull some strings. :) Sounds like a great program.

Snowy

Thanks Snowy...more like yanking chains, but as long as it works...tex

― T.S. Eliot

Hi Tex,

Have you contacted Don Killian?  He has been working on creating a place for people in Benzo withdrawal in Pennsylvania so you might want to see what ideas he has to share with you!

His member name here is eli1111 and his blog is here: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=41310.0 

His success story is here:  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=74108.msg984761#msg984761

He is/was also one of the contributors for an online Benzo W/D site here:  http://benzowithdrawalhelp.com/

Don has answered PMs from me in the past so I think you can still connect with him that way.  Other than that, I have heard he has a facebook page you can contact him on. 

I wish you much success in being able to make this dream/plan come into being.  It could be life giving, life saving.  Thank you for your efforts. 

Love,

Lily

Wanted to share this awsome quote i found for us who find peace in music !                                          Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed hearts open.  ~Maria von Trapp  :) Huggs~CD

[1d...]

Wanted to share this awsome quote i found for us who find peace in music !                                          Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed hearts open.  ~Maria von Trapp  :) Huggs~CD

Good Morning, CD

What a meaningful, powerful quote.  :thumbsup:8) 

Thank you!

Here's my musical response:

"Killing the Blues" - Alison Krauss & Robert Plant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acX_2zkA0KA

"It's Good to Be Alive" - Imelda May

Hope your day goes smoothly. :smitten:

Love, Ins

Good Morning, CD

Thank you!

Love, Ins

INS. glad you liked it  :) and thank  you for sharing that song i am listening to it as i type ~Huggs ~CD

[1d...]

Good Morning, CD

Thank you!

Love, Ins

INS. glad you liked it  :) and thank  you for sharing that song i am listening to it as i type ~Huggs ~CD

It's great to start the day with friendship and music.

Much love to you, CD :hug:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bi...]
    • [jo...]
    • [de...]
    • [je...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Ta...]
    • [fl...]
    • [...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Gu...]