Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[62...]

Aww, fluter...This is a stigma...we all know different.  :) Everybody has sadness. You are a beautiful, caring, sensitive person. Much better than a cold fish. You should be proud.  8)  :smitten:

:hug:  :smitten:  :hug:

FB

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, fluter...This is a stigma...we all know different.  :) Everybody has sadness. You are a beautiful, caring, sensitive person. Much better than a cold fish. You should be proud.  8)  :smitten:

:hug:  :smitten:  :hug:

FB

:therethere:

http://www.wallpaperup.com/uploads/wallpapers/2012/12/30/26938/big_thumb_a941034ab07c445ce6257374d6698628.jpg

"WHAT LIES BEHIND THOSE EYES"

FB

FB, not even sure what to say about this song go listen to some country you need to get smiling !

CD..JUST AN IMAGE I LIKED, AND IT MADE ME THINK ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON BEHIND THOSE EYES.

PERHAPS IT'S TO GLUM FOR THIS THREAD.

I RE*POSTED IT TO META*FM.

HOWEVER, I DO STAND BEHIND THE IMAGE I POSTED...I THINK SHES BEAUTIFUL.

COUNTRY CAN BE JUST AS SAD AS ANYTHING ELSE...DONT' YA THINK?

FB

BEAUTIMUS EYES, CAPTIVATING FACE DOWN TO THE FRECKLES, AND I HAVE THIS STRANGE COMPULSION TO COMB MY FINGERS THROUGH HER HAIR...GENTLY, SO AS NOT TO STARTLE HER FURTHER...

...WHERE THE HECK DID THAT COME FROM...? THANKS, FLUTER LADY! tex

Sadness is a super important thing not to be ashamed about but to include in our lives. One of the bigger problems with sadness or depression is there's so much shame around it. If you have it you're a failure. You are felt as being very unattractive.

- Mike Mills

So very true Ins. I wish this was more recognized as a strength rather than a weakness. :smitten:

Snowy

SADNESS IS WRITTEN IN THE EYES...IT REVEALS A DEPTH OF CHARACTER EXPERIENCED, NOT COPIED...IT CAN ONLY BE RECOGNIZED BY ONE WHO HAS LIVED IN ITS EMBRACE...

or something like that...tex

[62...]

We always see our worst selves.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHz6rn_45ubc_KkeKrZRDs5gdDJI7WtcuhMcUjNeiU42ThJHFt

Our most vulnerable selves. 

We need someone else

to get close enough

to tell us we're wrong.

Someone we trust.

- David Levithan

[62...]

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/hope-mo-t.jpg

This painting is titled "Hope"

INS. those blue eyes do not even need a quote to tell you anything, in them you can clearly see hope & Flutter i hope your feeling a bit better there seems to be a bit of blues among a few of us myself included ~CD

[62...]

INS. those blue eyes do not even need a quote to tell you anything, in them you can clearly see hope & Flutter i hope your feeling a bit better there seems to be a bit of blues among a few of us myself included ~CD

The eyes carry the message, don't they.

I sincerely hope that this day brings peace to each of us

In sharing our sorrows, somehow the weight seems less

I'm grateful we have each other

Thank you all for your compassion and love

Take good care

Love, Ins :hug:

[13...]
I have a picture of myself, a closeup. It was taken when I was severely depressed in 2007/2008. I look at it now, and I see the bluest of blue eyes, but they are haunted and full of fear and sadness. I probably should tear it up. But I see it as a reminder of how far Ive come since then.  :) 

[13...]
My son's ex fiance's dad died on 6/10, and we are going to the visitation tonight. He was such a happy, sweet man, who died too soon. Technically, I suppose, we dont need to go. But her parents were so lovely to us whilst our kids were engaged.  :'(

[62...]

I have a picture of myself, a closeup. It was taken when I was severely depressed in 2007/2008. I look at it now, and I see the bluest of blue eyes, but they are haunted and full of fear and sadness. I probably should tear it up. But I see it as a reminder of how far Ive come since then.  :)

Ingrid

It's so wonderful to be able to literally see positive change

in ourselves.  I'm so happy you are moving forward

toward your goals. You bring great encouragement!

Thank you for that.

:smitten:

[62...]

My son's ex fiance's dad died on 6/10, and we are going to the visitation tonight. He was such a happy, sweet man, who died too soon. Technically, I suppose, we dont need to go. But her parents were so lovely to us whilst our kids were engaged.  :'(

I am so sorry, my friend

Hugs, Ins :smitten:

[62...]

Boredom, anger, sadness, or fear are not 'yours,' not personal.

They are conditions of the human mind.

They come and go.

Nothing that comes and goes is you.

- Eckhart Tolle

:(

They come and go.

- Eckhart Tolle

INSM,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THESE QUOTES THAT YOU HAVE POSTED LATELY.

MY SX'S ARE RAGING OUT OF CONTROL!

I'M HAVING A "VERY" DIFFICULT TIME BELIEVING THAT THEY WILL GO AWAY!

UTTER DESPAIR IS WHAT I'M FEELING; ALONG, WITH SO MUCH MORE.

LOVE YOU,

FB

[62...]

They come and go.

- Eckhart Tolle

INSM,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THESE QUOTES THAT YOU HAVE POSTED LATELY.

MY SX'S ARE RAGING OUT OF CONTROL!

I'M HAVING A "VERY" DIFFICULT TIME BELIEVING THAT THEY WILL GO AWAY!

UTTER DESPAIR IS WHAT I'M FEELING; ALONG, WITH SO MUCH MORE.

LOVE YOU,

FB

I understand the emotions, Fluter

All of what we are feeling is real, and it's hard

With these emotions we are experiencing, I have to wonder if some of this is due to

numbness wearing off.  If so, I am grateful - not that it lessens the pain - just that, perhaps, this

is sign of progress.

Please take care of yourself

With these emotions we are experiencing, I have to wonder if some of this is due to

numbness wearing off.  If so, I am grateful - not that it lessens the pain - just that, perhaps, this

is sign of progress.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!

YES MY FRIEND...IT IS VERY HARD...WHEN I GET LIKE THIS...IT SCARES ME!

IT'S NICE TO BE HEARD AND HAVE MY FEELINGS ACKNOWLEDGED! THAT MEANS MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.

I DO BELIEVE YOUR ARE RIGHT, AND THE NUMBNESS IS WEARING OFF WHICH IS A GOOD THING; HOWEVER, IT DOES NOT FEEL SO GREAT.

I'VE TOLD YOU BEFORE, AND I WILL TELL YOU AGAIN...YOU ARE ONE BRAVE WOMAN, AND I RESPECT AND LOVE YOU DEARLY!

THANK YOU...FOR LISTENING TO ME, AND FOR "NOT" TELLING ME...IT WILL GET BETTER!

NOW THAT IS MY HOPE...AND I DO KEEP THAT THOUGHT IN MY MIND.  IT'S JUST WHEN I'M IN THE MIDST OF HARSH WD SX'S...FOR ME, THE LAST THING I NEED OR WANT TO HEAR IS SOME CLICHE SAYING...SO, INSM...THANK YOU FOR NOT DOING THAT, AND FOR SHEDDING YOUR LOVING LIGHT ON MY VERY REAL FEELINGS!

I LOVE YOU MY SISTER FRIEND,

FLUTERBYEE :smitten:

[62...]

is sign of progress.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!

YES MY FRIEND...IT IS VERY HARD...WHEN I GET LIKE THIS...IT SCARES ME!

IT'S NICE TO BE HEARD AND HAVE MY FEELINGS ACKNOWLEDGED! THAT MEANS MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.

I DO BELIEVE YOUR ARE RIGHT, AND THE NUMBNESS IS WEARING OFF WHICH IS A GOOD THING; HOWEVER, IT DOES NOT FEEL SO GREAT.

I'VE TOLD YOU BEFORE, AND I WILL TELL YOU AGAIN...YOU ARE ONE BRAVE WOMAN, AND I RESPECT AND LOVE YOU DEARLY!

THANK YOU...FOR LISTENING TO ME, AND FOR "NOT" TELLING ME...IT WILL GET BETTER!

NOW THAT IS MY HOPE...AND I DO KEEP THAT THOUGHT IN MY MIND.  IT'S JUST WHEN I'M IN THE MIDST OF HARSH WD SX'S...FOR ME, THE LAST THING I NEED OR WANT TO HEAR IS SOME CLICHE SAYING...SO, INSM...THANK YOU FOR NOT DOING THAT, AND FOR SHEDDING YOUR LOVING LIGHT ON MY VERY REAL FEELINGS!

I LOVE YOU MY SISTER FRIEND,

FLUTERBYEE :smitten:

Fluter,

Every single thing you are feeling is real

And to recognize what you are feeling takes insight

What is wonderful is that we are not ashamed to acknowledge our fears and despair

That we can sit with each other during this is extremely powerful!

To not use the platitudes but to just sit with one another realizing the brutality of this

This is important

So important

Thank you for being here

Love, Ins :smitten:

[62...]

http://www.wallpaperup.com/uploads/wallpapers/2012/12/30/26938/big_thumb_a941034ab07c445ce6257374d6698628.jpg

This powerful image you posted conveys the following:

Passion, Knowing/Understanding of something that has caused you to 'stop' and re-evaluate, Longing, Pain, Strength,

Resilience

Thank you for sharing this, Fluter

It is beautiful and thought-provoking.

[13...]

“You never know how strong you are… until being strong is the only choice you have.”

― Cayla Mills

“The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.”

– Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

“Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.”

– Susan Gale

:)

“You never know how strong you are… until being strong is the only choice you have.”

― Cayla Mills

“The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.”

– Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

“Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.”

– Susan Gale

Ingrid, nice quote. Ins. i am hoping all is well with you and Fluter if ya need to talk ya know i am here and as you know i have had some really scary waves so i do understand and yes i am worried about you so check in shoot the breeze and most of all know your not alone so many of us care so please remember that ! Huggs ~ CD

:(

Sno, sorry and follow your heart the heart leads you to better places most of the time then our minds! ~CD

Maybe not the place to be posting songs but this one has alot of very good inspiration and truth . You can figure out which words to replace this song does not need to be about lost love but can be about letting  things in our past go and i hope it touches some hearts and give insperation ~CD                  Over My Shoulder ~ Patty Loveless

[62...]

― Cayla Mills

– Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

– Susan Gale

Maybe not the place to be posting songs but this one has alot of very good inspiration and truth . You can figure out which words to replace this song does not need to be about lost love but can be about letting  things in our past go and i hope it touches some hearts and give insperation ~CD                  Over My Shoulder ~ Patty Loveless

Beautiful song, beautiful woman 8) beautiful words. Thanks for posting this song CD. :)

Snowy :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bi...]
    • [jo...]
    • [de...]
    • [je...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Ta...]
    • [fl...]
    • [...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Gu...]