Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[90...]

:phone:      :phone:      :phone:

http://www.bestfunnyjokes4u.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/funny-phone-cartoon-joke.jpg

ACTUALLY A, I SOMETIMES MISS THE OLD ROTARY PHONES :)

HOPE YOUR DOING WELL?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MOST AWESOME SENSE OF HUMOR AND ALL THE FUN IMAGES TO GO ALONG WITH IT :thumbsup:

HUGS AND FRIENDIESHIPIE....FROM FLUTERBYEBABY (AS LAPIE WOULD SAY) :smitten:

:smitten:

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[90...]

:phone:      :phone:      :phone:

http://www.bestfunnyjokes4u.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/funny-phone-cartoon-joke.jpg

phone.jpg

http://www.pmslweb.com/the-blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/4-calling-from-my-cell-phone-funny-cartoon.jpg

http://lowres.cartoonstock.com/children-ring-ringtone-tone-phone-mobile-mbcn1381_low.jpg

Hilarious!

;D

Sure, FluterByeeBaby, why not send some along? We can use them as spiffy hats!

NOW LAPIE,

SHOULD YOU DECIDE TO USE THEM AS SPIFFY HATS...I HAVE ONE REQUEST.

PLEAZZZZZZ TAKE A SELFIE AND SEND IT TO ME...LOL. I JUST GOTTA SEE THAT ;) 

I SURE HOPE YOU AND A ARE KEEPING WARM?

IT'S A BALMY 40 TODAY...WITH THE WINDS OUT OF THE NORTH.  NOW, MIND YOU IT WAS IN THE LOW 80'S YESTERDAY.  I HAD MY AC ON, AND NOW TODAY 40 WITH THE HEATER.  WELL, THE OLD PEOPLE THAT LIVE DOWNSTAIRS HAVE THE HEATER ON "HELL A HOT" THAT'S A SETTING ON THEIR THERMOSTAT  >:D  MY STAIRS LED ME STRAIGHT INTO HELL...LOL, AND THAT'S WHERE THE CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP IS SIMMERING THAT I MADE THIS MORNING FOR MY GIRLS...THEY HAVE BEEN BEGGING ME ALL WINTER, AND I SAID...WHEN IT GETS COLD ENOUGH.

I FIGURED I BETTER GET IT MADE BECASUE I'M THINKING WE HAVE ONE MORE COLD SNAP BEFORE SPRING ROLLS AROUND :)  SORRY, BUT THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LIVE IN S. TEXAS...ONE DAY IT'S COLD...THE NEXT YOU HAVE THE AC ON  :thumbsup:

I HOPE YOUR DOING WELL?

HUGS AND FRIENDIE SHIP TO YOU  :smitten:

FLUTERBYEBABY (I LOVE IT) ;)

Hey FluterByeeBaby (Notice the second "e" in Byee -- it's important!),

Sounds like fun times down in S. Texas! It's so funny to hear about a "cold snap" there. That temperature -- 40 F -- is equal to approximately 4 degrees Celsius, and once it's above zero (Freezing), then we Canadians like to put our shorts on and go hang out on a patio somewhere! Good times!

But I must say, your gals are lucky that their mama is cooking up a storm and keeping them warm (Hey, that rhymes!). Yummo!

As for photos, I can offer you this pic of me as I prepare to become an honourary Texan:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuTkOggb_HKTfIPMM7za7jprwVF3TanpvwRnQnKrLEcdei8VUC

Not bad, huh?

Take care, Y'all! Be well.

Hugs to all,

Lapis 

Sounds like fun times down in S. Texas! It's so funny to hear about a "cold snap" there. That temperature -- 40 F -- is equal to approximately 4 degrees Celsius, and once it's above zero (Freezing), then we Canadians like to put our shorts on and go hang out on a patio somewhere! Good times!

LAPIS,

WEARING SHORTS AND HANGIN OUT ON A PATIO DOES SOUND FUN. I HOPE THERE ARE HEATERS ON SAID PATIO.

SO, WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE...SAY, AROUND MAY 15TH?...CAUSE I'M GOING ON MY FIRST VaKa IN 18YRS AND IT WILL BE TO CANADA :) ME, MY DAUGHTERS AND COUSIN...WILL BE HEADING THAT WAY.  WERE GOING TO THE BUTCHART GARDENS, WHALE WATCH, TRAIN RIDE THRU THE ROCKIES & MORE. 

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DRESS FOR THE AREA. IF IT WAS HERE...WELL, I KNOW IT'S HOT IN MAY...SO SHORTS ARE FINE, BUT UP THERE I'M CLUELESS.

SURE WISH I WASN'T TAPERING DURING ALL THIS...I'M NOT GONNA LIE...I'M SUPER NERVOUS ABOUT IT, AND I HATE TO FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I must say, your gals are lucky that their mama is cooking up a storm and keeping them warm (Hey, that rhymes!). Yummo!

YEP, I'VE ACTUALLY COOKED THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS.  I FEEL BAD FOR MY FAMILY...I USED TO COOK EVERYNIGHT.

As for photos, I can offer you this pic of me as I prepare to become an honourary Texan:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuTkOggb_HKTfIPMM7za7jprwVF3TanpvwRnQnKrLEcdei8VUC

Not bad, huh?

NOPE...NOT BAD...NOT BAD AT ALL.  YOUR LOOKIN MIGHTY SPIFFY IN YOUR COWBOY HAT ;)  YER READY TO CO CW DANCIN :)

Y'ALL TAKE CARE TOO  :thumbsup:

I'LL LEAVE A LIGHT ON FOR YA :)

XOXO...FLUTERBYEEBABY  :smitten:

Okay, so here goes....

For those -- including the lovely and talented FluterByeeBaby -- who might be traveling to Canada, I suggest you bring your whole closet, since the country is large and there's a huge range of temperatures. So, while there are flowers blooming in Vancouver right now, Toronto is setting a record for the coldest February 23rd on record. Body parts are falling off (noses, ears and, well, um, other things that can't be named). However, by May, it should be gorgeous here, there and everywhere. You'll only need half your closet!

I hear the train ride through the Rockies is awe-inspiring! And Butchart Gardens are stunning! Alberta is the Texas of Canada, so you'll feel right at home there (hats, cows, horses and all).

FBB, you'll be fine! Just keep your benzo level stable for that period of time, and prepare to have a wonderful time north of the 49th parallel. Your Canadian BBs will wave and smile as you pass by!

[90...]

Lapis,

It's been some time since I've been to beautiful Canada.

Would love to make a trip again sometime soon, and

wouldn't it be fun if we could all meet up and enjoy some

music, wonderful food, and humor - lots of humor.

Here's a picture of Butchart Gardens:

http://secondglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Butchart-Gardens-Canada-5.jpg

W O W

Gorgeous!

You've got me in the mood to travel ( I don't mind bringing clothing for all seasons )  :)

Love to all

Ins

21fc50f7ca023cda984f44d2ad0485ae.jpg

Dear Ins and all who join us here,

This quote is for everyone since we're all on a journey. For some of us, a few steps down the hall is the furthest we're going today, and for others, crossing borders is a real possibility. But we're all on that inner journey, right? From here to there. I'm glad to have you all along on my journey!

Love and hugs,

Lapis

P.S. Gorgeous photo of Butchart Gardens, Ins! The colours look almost surreal.

http://www.travelplusstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/INSPIRATION_quotes3-8_Tolkien.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/98b8bb5398dc7c4896bbed561b2b8908/tumblr_mf6l6937u11rnsok6o1_500.jpg

http://www.apisanet.com/nnh-content/uploads/on/one-step-ahead-motivational-quotes.jpg

[90...]

There's a part of you that always remains a child, no matter how mature you get, how sophisticated or weary.

- Barbra Streisand

[90...]

http://www.artmajeur.com/files/izayarny/images/artworks/650x650/6256618_DSC03368_sm.jpg

Memory

is

the diary

that we all

carry

about with us.

- Oscar Wilde

Lapis,

It's been some time since I've been to beautiful Canada.

Would love to make a trip again sometime soon, and

wouldn't it be fun if we could all meet up and enjoy some

music, wonderful food, and humor - lots of humor.

Here's a picture of Butchart Gardens:

http://secondglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Butchart-Gardens-Canada-5.jpg

W O W

Gorgeous!

You've got me in the mood to travel ( I don't mind bringing clothing for all seasons )  :)

Love to all

Ins

I'M ALREADY NERVOUS ABOUT ALL OF THIS.  I WANT TO BE ALL EXCITED LIKE MY GIRLS ARE; HOWEVER, I'M FEELING  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( SCARED, AND I CAN'T HELP IT.

AND YES INS, I THINK ONE DAY IT WOULD BE GLORIOUS TO TRAVEL TOGETHER AND MEET UP WITH SOME OF THE MOST AWESOME FRIENDS WE HAVE MADE HERE...AND TO BE HEALTHY...AND OH THE HUMOR...WE COULD LAUGHT TILL OUR JAWS HURT :)

DID YOU LOOK AT THE GARDENS AT NIGHT WHEN THEY ARE ALL LITE UP? THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP,

FLUTERBYEEBABY ;)

Hey Fluter,

I'd say it's pretty normal to be feeling nervous or scared, so don't beat yourself up over that. But at the same time, I'm sure you'll be feeling more confident by the time you're packing up to come up to Canada from way down south. I know you've been out dancing recently, and that was a huge thing to do, so take some pride in what you've accomplished recently and build on those strengths. I"m sure there's a list of accomplishments you can point to and say, "Hey, I did that!"

On the lighter side, keep in mind how far your American dollar will stretch, since our Canadian dollar is so low right now. You can enjoy some amazing things and not bust the budget.  ;)

Here's a huge Canadian hug for you!

All the best,

Lapis  :smitten:

[90...]

Fluter, My Lovely Sister Friend

Think of all of the times you have wanted to get away;

your time is coming up, and I'm just wishing you the

most beautiful trip ever! 

You love nature, you love being with your amazing daughters -

what precious memories you will be making.

Please try to relax about this trip, Fluter. 

Take a deep breath - let the anxiety out - and  GO!

Look out, world!    As Lapis says, focus on all that

you have accomplished!   

I wish you so much love and happiness, dear Fluter.

Sending you understanding and many hugs.

Love,

Ins

:hug:

I can't wait to hear all about your travels!! 

You're going to have a great time.

http://pixdaus.com/files/items/pics/0/72/168072_cc83b653e49221afd2fe64891a41ae3e_large.jpg

Here you are, Fluter!      Take a deep breath!

INS & LAPIS,

THANK YOU BOTH SOOO VERY MUCH FOR HAVING "FAITH" IN ME!

I'M TRYING TO NOT THINK ABOUT IT....AS IT IS A WAYS OFF.

WE WENT AN GOT OUR PASSPORTS TODAY. MY FIRST EVER :)

WE WILL BE FLYING INTO CALGARY, AND THAN FROM THERE...I'M NOT SURE WHERE WE WILL GO.  I DO KNOW ON THE FIRST DAY THERE WE ARE GOING TO THE GARDENS.

I WAS TEASING MY COUSIN THAT WHEN WE CAME BACK SHE WAS GOING TO TELL HER HUSBAND THAT IS HOW SHE WANTED HER BACKYARD TO LOOK, AND I'M SURE HE WOULD MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR HER...LOL.  THAT'S JUST THE KIND OF GUY HE IS.

WE BOOKED OUR FLIGHTS TODAY  ???

MY COUSIN TOLD ME SHE WAS GOING TO TIGHTLY SWADDLE ME IN AN AIRLINE BLANKET AND SQUEEZE ME ;)  AS O.T.'S THAT WORKS REALLY WELL ON AUTISTIC CHILDREN WHO ARE EASILY OVERSTIMULATED....ME  :thumbsup:

I'M STILL HOLDING MY TAPER AT 2mg AND WILL CONTINUE TO HOLD UNTIL THESE DARN SX'S DECIDE TO CALM THEMSELVES DOWN. I'M GOING ON MY 3RD WEEK.  IF I HAVE TO...I JUST HOLD TILL I'M BACK  ;D  LET'S HOPE THAT'S NOT THE CASE.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE GARDENS, THE WHALES, AND THE ROCKIES...WE WILL BE TAKING A TRAIN THRU THE MOUNTAINS.

SO, ALL IN ALL...YOU 2 ARE RIGHT...I JUST HAVE TO TRY AND WRAP MY HEAD AROUND IT ALL.

THANK YOU :)

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP...FLUTER :smitten:

I have accepted fear as a part of life — specifically the fear of change.... I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back. ~Erica Jong

“Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it.”

― C. JoyBell C.

[90...]

I have accepted fear as a part of life — specifically the fear of change.... I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back. ~Erica Jong

“Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're there to let you know that something is worth it.”

― C. JoyBell C.

Blue,

Thank you, so much for the quotes.

What a difficult day this has been.

I'm so grateful for the encouragement.

Wading through change, constant crushing change,

can make one weary. Some days are in

slow motion: maybe that's to give

the heart and mind time to catch

up. 

Wishing you peace.

Love

Ins

[90...]

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c355/LadyBug1820/Blog/Paintings/Morgan%20Weistling/minis/adrift-1.jpg

Stunning performance.  Enjoy.

The water is wide, I can't cross over

and neither I have wings to fly

give me a boat that can carry two

and both shall row - my love and I

Now love is gentle, and love is kind

the sweetest flower when first it's new

but love grows old, and waxes cold

and fades away like morning dew

There is a ship, she sails the sea

she's loaded deep as deep can be

but not as deep as the love I'm in