Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[9a...]

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

http://static.wixstatic.com/media/8a257c_3f0a66643ea04c8b8e6b3c99384d3b03.jpg_srz_630_565_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

INS,

IF I HAD MY WAY....I WOULD LIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS ON ACERAGE SURROUNDED BY NATURE EVERYDAY.  I COULD WALK OUTSIDE AND THE AIR WOULD SMELL SO SWEET, THE STARS WOULD BE VISIBLE, THE WATER WOULD BE CLEAR...ALL MY SENSES WOULD BE HIGHTENED AND I WOULD FEEL AT PEACE.

MY DREAM IS TO LIVE IN AN ADIRONDACK'S STYLE CABIN BY A RIVER OR STREAM!  MILES AWAY FROM MY NEAREST NEIGHBOR.

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING MUCH BETTER THAN THAT.

I HAVE FELT THIS WAY MY ENTIRE LIFE!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE...I CAN IMAGINE SITTING ON MY PORCH...LOOKING OUT OVER A FIELD OF WILDFLOWERS.....AND JUST PAST THAT WOULD BE A BEAUTIFUL CLEAR RIVER OR STREAM.

AAHHHH, BREATH IT IN!

MAYBE I'M TO OLD NOW...HOWEVER, I STILL HAVE THE DREAM.

HERE'S MY HOUSE....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSapiSMnC8fZo2yeKcvoCzMLf5XmxqJIgHj9rbk8e2lNdzG_UCY

AND THIS IS THE RIVER IT SITS NEXT TO  :thumbsup: I'M IN PARADISE!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd1PzDhCgZCikaY_SGkD1mqyECSdNM4ayqZ_VtCNdSDdZZ4mhy

I THINK I MAY BE IN MONTANA, IDAHO, COLORADO...WHO KNOWS, AND I'M PRETTY SURE I WOULD HERE

JOHN DENVER  (SINGING TO ME)

"ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH"

LOVE & FRIENDSHIP...FLUTER  :smitten: :smitten:

Wow Fluter !!! I'm in , too !!! Don't forget me , adoption or whatever you gotta do ! I think we got ALL The Same Ideas , and The Song , too ! I've been to All those places and you can find them in all , but right now , under a LOT of White Stuff ! Check Out "Poems , Prayers , and Promises " another Super Fav of Mine !!! By JD , of course . And close your eyes and listen ... . Love , Peace , Healing , and Prayers to and for you All !!! Shalom Iam

[9a...]

A serious writer is not to be confounded with a solemn writer. A serious writer may be a hawk or a buzzard or even a popinjay, but a solemn writer is always a bloody owl.

- Ernest Hemingway

[9a...]

When I read a book I seem to read it with my eyes only, but now and then I come across a passage, perhaps only a phrase, which has a meaning for me, and it becomes part of me.

- W. Somerset Maugham

[9a...]

http://chimac.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/99-07-BornFree.jpg

Outstanding music with the clarinet and mandolin shining brightly.

Just beautiful

Like a bird on the wire,

like a drunk in a midnight choir

I have tried in my way to be free.

Like a worm on a hook,

like a knight from some old fashioned book

I have saved all my ribbons for thee.

If I, if I have been unkind,

I hope that you can just let it go by.

If I, if I have been untrue

I hope you know it was never to you.

Like a baby, stillborn,

like a beast with his horn

I have torn everyone who reached out for me.

But I swear by this song

and by all that I have done wrong

I will make it all up to thee.

I saw a beggar leaning on his wooden crutch,

he said to me, "You must not ask for so much."

And a pretty woman leaning in her darkened door,

she cried to me, "Hey, why not ask for more?"

Oh like a bird on the wire,

like a drunk in a midnight choir

I have tried in my way to be free.

It's so much darker when a light goes out than it would have been if it had never shone.

- John Steinbeck

How true is that.  Sadly.

A serious writer is not to be confounded with a solemn writer. A serious writer may be a hawk or a buzzard or even a popinjay, but a solemn writer is always a bloody owl.

- Ernest Hemingway

Yikes.  Sheesh.  Ins!  Playing with my head again.  Kay, give me time to ponder this one, okay.  :laugh::o  Have to now go and brush up on my Ornithology.  8)

[9a...]

It's so much darker when a light goes out than it would have been if it had never shone.

- John Steinbeck

How true is that.  Sadly.

- Ernest Hemingway

Yikes.  Sheesh.  Ins!  Playing with my head again.  Kay, give me time to ponder this one, okay.  :laugh::o  Have to now go and brush up on my Ornithology.  8)

You always bring a smile to my face, dear ABCD.

Sending love to you and wishes for a peaceful day.

:smitten:

[9a...]

So good to see such uplifting quotes and insperation Thank You all for sharing ! Healing and Friendship to all !~CD

Hope you're staying well in the cold weather, CD.

Thank you, for dropping by.

Please take care.

[9a...]

http://cp14.nevsepic.com.ua/188/18782/1385075765-039.jpg

My Week in Song Titles

I'll Stand by You

Everybody's Changing

It's Impossible

Born to Try

Fragile

Catch the Wind

Everybody Hurts

Sound of Silence

Circle of Life

Amazing Grace

http://static.wixstatic.com/media/8a257c_3f0a66643ea04c8b8e6b3c99384d3b03.jpg_srz_630_565_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

INS,

IF I HAD MY WAY....I WOULD LIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS ON ACERAGE SURROUNDED BY NATURE EVERYDAY.  I COULD WALK OUTSIDE AND THE AIR WOULD SMELL SO SWEET, THE STARS WOULD BE VISIBLE, THE WATER WOULD BE CLEAR...ALL MY SENSES WOULD BE HIGHTENED AND I WOULD FEEL AT PEACE.

MY DREAM IS TO LIVE IN AN ADIRONDACK'S STYLE CABIN BY A RIVER OR STREAM!  MILES AWAY FROM MY NEAREST NEIGHBOR.

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING MUCH BETTER THAN THAT.

I HAVE FELT THIS WAY MY ENTIRE LIFE!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE...I CAN IMAGINE SITTING ON MY PORCH...LOOKING OUT OVER A FIELD OF WILDFLOWERS.....AND JUST PAST THAT WOULD BE A BEAUTIFUL CLEAR RIVER OR STREAM.

AAHHHH, BREATH IT IN!

MAYBE I'M TO OLD NOW...HOWEVER, I STILL HAVE THE DREAM.

HERE'S MY HOUSE....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSapiSMnC8fZo2yeKcvoCzMLf5XmxqJIgHj9rbk8e2lNdzG_UCY

AND THIS IS THE RIVER IT SITS NEXT TO  :thumbsup: I'M IN PARADISE!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd1PzDhCgZCikaY_SGkD1mqyECSdNM4ayqZ_VtCNdSDdZZ4mhy

I THINK I MAY BE IN MONTANA, IDAHO, COLORADO...WHO KNOWS, AND I'M PRETTY SURE I WOULD HERE

JOHN DENVER  (SINGING TO ME)

"ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH"

LOVE & FRIENDSHIP...FLUTER  :smitten: :smitten:

Wow Fluter !!! I'm in , too !!! Don't forget me , adoption or whatever you gotta do ! I think we got ALL The Same Ideas , and The Song , too ! I've been to All those places and you can find them in all , but right now , under a LOT of White Stuff ! Check Out "Poems , Prayers , and Promises " another Super Fav of Mine !!! By JD , of course . And close your eyes and listen ... . Love , Peace , Healing , and Prayers to and for you All !!! Shalom Iam

HI Iam, I'M GETTING THE ADOPTION PAPERS READY :)

OF COURSE YOU IN...NO ONE GETS LEFT OUT...EVER :)

THE MORE THE MERRIER :)

GET READY...WERE GOING TO ALL SIT AROUND THE FIRE PIT AND LISTEN TO JOHN DENVER. Iam, I HAPPEN TO LOVE THAT SONG :)

PEACE TO YOU MY FRIEND....

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP...FLUTER :smitten:

[9a...]

http://c300221.r21.cf1.rackcdn.com/anna-razumovskaya-1360025118_b.jpg

Let come what comes, let go what goes.

See what remains.

-Ramana Maharshi

Urr, good morning and thanks for the insperational Quotes they always give me a boost. And try as i may i can`t seem to post any Quotes on here but will keep trying Thanks ~CD  All have a Blessed and Peacefull Day :)

[9a...]

Urr, good morning and thanks for the insperational Quotes they always give me a boost. And try as i may i can`t seem to post any Quotes on here but will keep trying Thanks ~CD  All have a Blessed and Peacefull Day :)

Hope you are taking care, CD

Thanks so much for words of

encouragement.  very much

appreciated.

http://www.abaenglish.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/tumblr_m81rvmdQmW1qzn4as-300x199.jpg

JIM NABORS

"THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM"

http://youtu.be/r5KeGccP9Jk

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjK4lPS9R3rOuUWCES3DWw7O8SYFhwY4fzJ97lvKOjTgA4byvCjg

FB  :smitten:

Just beautiful, Fluter

thank you, so much

Love, Ins

Gomer Pyle!  :yippee::clap::yippee:  Totally dating myself now, but I used to *LOVE* him as a kid ... in diapers ...  ;)

Yeah, sure, abcd,....diapers! Uh-huh. Anyway, I guess I was about the same age -- wearing my diapers -- giggling, and watching Mr. Pyle too. Never expected THAT singing voice to come out of THAT man!

It's the possibility that keeps me going, not the guarantee.

Nicholas Sparks, "The Notebook"

MY MOST FAVORITE AUTHOR!!!!!!

THE GIRLS AND I JUST WATCHED HIS LATEST MOVIE ON SATURDAY "THE BEST OF ME".  IT'S A TEAR JERKER, BUT SO ARE MOST OF HIS BOOKS.  MOST OF THE TIME "GOOD TEARS"!

FB :smitten:

Yeah, sure, abcd,....diapers! Uh-huh. Anyway, I guess I was about the same age -- wearing my diapers -- giggling, and watching Mr. Pyle too. Never expected THAT singing voice to come out of THAT man!

ME EITHER....

HE HAS A FANTASTIC VOICE...

DID YOU AND ABCD...NEED ME TO SEND YAWL SOME DIAPERS....LOL.  I HAVE PLENTY IN THIS HOUSE ;)

:phone:      :phone:      :phone:

http://www.bestfunnyjokes4u.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/funny-phone-cartoon-joke.jpg

phone.jpg

http://www.pmslweb.com/the-blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/4-calling-from-my-cell-phone-funny-cartoon.jpg

http://lowres.cartoonstock.com/children-ring-ringtone-tone-phone-mobile-mbcn1381_low.jpg

ME EITHER....

HE HAS A FANTASTIC VOICE...

DID YOU AND ABCD...NEED ME TO SEND YAWL SOME DIAPERS....LOL.  I HAVE PLENTY IN THIS HOUSE ;)

Sure, FluterByeeBaby, why not send some along? We can use them as spiffy hats! Or, perhaps, with this extreme cold, they can somehow keep us warm if we layer them under our wool sweaters and long underwear.

Sure, FluterByeeBaby, why not send some along? We can use them as spiffy hats!

NOW LAPIE,

SHOULD YOU DECIDE TO USE THEM AS SPIFFY HATS...I HAVE ONE REQUEST.

PLEAZZZZZZ TAKE A SELFIE AND SEND IT TO ME...LOL. I JUST GOTTA SEE THAT ;) 

I SURE HOPE YOU AND A ARE KEEPING WARM?

IT'S A BALMY 40 TODAY...WITH THE WINDS OUT OF THE NORTH.  NOW, MIND YOU IT WAS IN THE LOW 80'S YESTERDAY.  I HAD MY AC ON, AND NOW TODAY 40 WITH THE HEATER.  WELL, THE OLD PEOPLE THAT LIVE DOWNSTAIRS HAVE THE HEATER ON "HELL A HOT" THAT'S A SETTING ON THEIR THERMOSTAT  >:D  MY STAIRS LED ME STRAIGHT INTO HELL...LOL, AND THAT'S WHERE THE CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP IS SIMMERING THAT I MADE THIS MORNING FOR MY GIRLS...THEY HAVE BEEN BEGGING ME ALL WINTER, AND I SAID...WHEN IT GETS COLD ENOUGH.

I FIGURED I BETTER GET IT MADE BECASUE I'M THINKING WE HAVE ONE MORE COLD SNAP BEFORE SPRING ROLLS AROUND :)  SORRY, BUT THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LIVE IN S. TEXAS...ONE DAY IT'S COLD...THE NEXT YOU HAVE THE AC ON  :thumbsup:

I HOPE YOUR DOING WELL?

HUGS AND FRIENDIE SHIP TO YOU  :smitten:

FLUTERBYEBABY (I LOVE IT) ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [He...]
    • [Ch...]
    • [Su...]
    • [be...]
    • [gr...]
    • [ge...]
    • [te...]
    • [di...]