Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[46...]

http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-nXkp7E7glRQ/UQUU-TgCYrI/AAAAAAAAxfc/hCfBVqXNvWI/w497-h373/Wonderland%20Quote.jpg

Some days I feel I have lost my muchness...

Anyone else?

:)DITTO INS,

I'M REALLY WORKING "HARD" TO FIND MY MUCHNESS. I KNOW I USED TO HAVE IT; HOWEVER, IT SEEMS TO WANT TO KEEP ITSELF HID.  MY MUCHNESS MUST NOT KNOW ME VERY WELL...BEACUSE I WILL FIND IT...IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO.

LOVE YOU MY SISTER FRIEND,

FLUTER :smitten: :smitten:

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

width=500 height=499

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hlxgZScVjLI/UABuyav6GeI/AAAAAAAAFfA/rUghZviHCMw/s640/alone+love+lonely+sad+emotional+missing+u+miss+girls+boys+wallpapers+(12).jpg[/img]

There is a fine balance between honoring the past

and losing yourself in it.  For example, you can acknowledge and learn from

mistakes you made, and then move on and refocus on the now.

It is called forgiving yourself.

-Eckhart Tolle

Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself,

and know that everything in life has purpose.

There are no mistakes, no coincidences;

all events are blessings given to us

to learn from.

-Elisbaeth Kubler-Ross

2 MOST EXCELLENT QUOTES, AND I LOVE THIS IMAGE....DARK WATERS RUN DEEP....

HERE'S TO FINDING OUR WAY INTO ACCEPTANCE!

LOVE TO ALL,

FLUTER :smitten:

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/BB%20posts/Ring%20the%20bells%20thata%20still%20can%20ring.%20%20Leonard%20Cohen_zps0y2jwxnx.png

INS MY SWEET FRIEND,

I READ THIS QUOTE LEFT TO ALL OF US BY LILY...BEAUTIFUL!

YOU HAVE BEEN AND ARE GOING THROUGH SOME VERY DIFFICULT TIMES; HOWEVER, INS....

DO YOU NOT REALIZE YOU ARE THE BELL....WE ALL HEAR YOU RING!

A SMALL CRACK PRESENTED ITSELF, AND YOU SHINED YOUR BEAUIFUL LIGHT THROUGH IT....AND IT GLOWS AND BOUNCES OFF EVERYONE HERE...BY WAY OF "QUOTES, POEMS, IMAGES, & SONGS" NOT TO MENTION LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP!

INS, IF NOT FOR YOU....AND YOUR OFFERING....THE LOVING LIGHT THAT YOU SHOWN...WOULD FADE....

YOUR ARE THE BELL, THE LIGHT, THE OFFERING...

"YOU ARE YOU" A GRACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL, LOVING "BLESSING"!

BETTE MIDLER

"IN MY LIFE"

[46...]

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/BB%20posts/Ring%20the%20bells%20thata%20still%20can%20ring.%20%20Leonard%20Cohen_zps0y2jwxnx.png

INS MY SWEET FRIEND,

A SMALL CRACK PRESENTED ITSELF, AND YOU SHINED YOUR BEAUIFUL LIGHT THROUGH IT....AND IT GLOWS AND BOUNCES OFF EVERYONE HERE...BY WAY OF "QUOTES, POEMS, IMAGES, & SONGS" NOT TO MENTION LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP!

INS, IF NOT FOR YOU....AND YOUR OFFERING....THE LOVING LIGHT THAT YOU SHOWN...WOULD FADE....

CAROLE KING

"TAPESTRY"

http://youtu.be/GJ-lGU5TTKc

Fluter,

Oh, my.  I am weeping...

This is such a challenging time and has been a very hard day. 

So hard, my friend.

So, so difficult.

What a very loving message.

You have touched me so deeply.

Really, I come here, Fluter, and I post things, and I do it from my heart

hoping that any little thing might reach others.  I know everyone is

hurting and fighting battles.  I just never know if anything I am

posting is having a positive impact.       

Thank you, so much for reaching out to me and being so loving.

I am so grateful and so humbled.

You have so many battles of your own, my dear friend.

you're so brave.  so very brave - and you continue to reach out to so

many people in spite of all of the demands.

Just amazing.  Really amazing, my friend.

My heart is overflowing right now.     

I love you.

Ins

:smitten:

[46...]
I'M REALLY WORKING "HARD" TO FIND MY MUCHNESS. I KNOW I USED TO HAVE IT; HOWEVER, IT SEEMS TO WANT TO KEEP ITSELF HID.  MY MUCHNESS MUST NOT KNOW ME VERY WELL...BEACUSE I WILL FIND IT...IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO.

We will find our muchness...

There is too much inside to share to keep us 'down'

I love you, back, Fluter.

Many, many Hugs for You

Love

Ins

Fluter,

Oh, my.  I am weeping...

This is such a challenging time and has been a very hard day. 

So hard, my friend.

So, so difficult.

What a very loving message.

You have touched me so deeply.

INS,

IT CERTAINLY WAS NOT MY INTENTION TO CAUSE YOU TO CRY; HOWEVER, RELEASING SOME TEARS MAY BE A VERY GOOD THING. SOMETHING TELLS ME YOU HAVE HELD THEM BACK FOR FAR TO LONG. YOU HAVE FELT THE NEED TO BE STRONG AND CARRY THE WEIGHT OF YOUR SITUATION ON YOUR SHOULDERS.  YOU ARE ONLY ONE PERSON INS, AND ONE PERSON WAS NEVER MEANT TO CARRY SO MUCH WEIGHT ON THOSE LITTLE SHOULDERS.  SO, MY FRIEND...YOU COME HERE AND IF YOU NEED TO VENT, OR JUST TALK...YOU HAVE MANY HERE WHO LOVE YOU AND WILL HELP IN ANYWAY WE CAN TO EASE YOUR WORRIES AND FEARS, AND HELP CALM YOUR MIND.  THAT IS WHAT FRIENDSHIP IS ALL ABOUT :)

Really, I come here, Fluter, and I post things, and I do it from my heart

hoping that any little thing might reach others.  I know everyone is

hurting and fighting battles.  I just never know if anything I am

posting is having a positive impact

INS...YOU HAVE SUCH A BIG HEART! WE ALL KNOW THIS. THAT IS ONE OF THE THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT YOU.  YOU DO REACH US ON MULTIPLE LEVELS. YOU ARE LIKE THE SONG "TAPESTRY" YOU ARE WOVE OF MULTIPLE HUES...SOME VIBRANT, SOME TATTERED, SOME MIXED, SOME OLD, SOME NEW...THEY ARE ALL "YOU"!  YOU REACH AND IMPACT US WITH YOUR HEART, YOUR IMAGES, YOUR QUOTES, YOUR SONGS, YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF EACH AND EVERYONE OF US WHO COMES HERE.  YOU NEVER FAIL TO SAY SOMETHING LOVING IN YOUR VERY OWN SPECIAL WAY :) AND WITH OUT FAIL YOU DO THIS EVERYDAY!  YOU, MY DEAR INS, ARE UNIQUELY YOU, AND WHAT A BLESSING YOU ARE!

Thank you, so much for reaching out to me and being so loving.

I am so grateful and so humbled.

REACHING OUT TO YOU...IT IS NOT HARD...FOR YOU ARE MY FRIEND, AND I CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR WELLBEING...VERY MUCH!

You have so many battles of your own, my dear friend.

you're so brave.  so very brave - and you continue to reach out to so

many people in spite of all of the demands.

Just amazing.  Really amazing, my friend.

AT ONE POINT...YOU MADE THIS STATEMENT "LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE" OR "KIND ATTRACTS KIND".  I FOUND THIS TO BE SO VERY TRUE....THOSE OF US WHO COME HERE...DO IT BECAUSE WE SHARE A COMMON BOND. IT IS ONE OF COMPASSION, ACCEPTANCE, LOVE, FRIENDSHIP, STRENGHTH, AND BRAVERY!

I DO NOT FEEL THAT I AM ANY MORE BRAVE OR AMAZING THAN THE NEXT PERSON HERE. I FEEL THAT EACH OF YOU ENHANCE MY LIFE EVERYDAY AND IT IS MY PRIVELEDGE TO BE HERE AND SHARE THIS JOURNEY WITH YOU ALL, AND HELP YOU IN ANYWAY THAT I POSSIBLY CAN TO MAKE SAID JOURNEY A BIT EASIER....JUST LIKE YOU DO INS.  JUST LIKE YOU!

TO LOVE IS TO BE LOVED...AND THIS I BELIEVE WITH ALL MY HEART :smitten:

My heart is overflowing right now.     

MY PRAYER FOR YOU...IS THAT "GOD" WILL WRAP YOU IN HIS ARMS AND BRING YOU COMFORT, WARMTH, AND A SENSE OF PEACE UNLIKE YOU HAVE EVER KNOWN!  YOUR FAITH, YOUR GOD, YOUR FRIENDS WILL HELP YOU THROUGH!

YOU ARE LOVED, YOU DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE, AND INS...YOU ARE NOT ALONE....EVER :smitten:

YOUR SAFE IN MY HEART POCKET,

I LOVE YOU TOO...FLUTER :smitten:

We will find our muchness...

There is too much inside to share to keep us 'down'

I love you, back, Fluter.

Many, many Hugs for You

Love

Ins

I BELIEVE YOU  :smitten:

FB :smitten:

INS MY SWEET FRIEND,

BETTE MIDLER

"IN MY LIFE"

Yes, Ins,

I very much agree with all Fluter wrote.  You are "the message" and it is a very good and sweet one.  I think W/D blinds us to what we are actually doing so while others can see how much you are offering to us, you cannot. 

Well, I don't have words to write at this time but my heart is full.  I wish I could express what I feel and know to be true.  I am glad Fluter did it so well - a thank you to you, Fluter.

God bless and Keep you as you give away the sweetest gift of all - yourself.  You do it well, my friend.  Please receive that assurance from us when you cannot see it for yourself.

Thank you for your love and friendship and the kind words of your response to my post.  You brighten my days by being you.   

Much Love,

Lily

My dear Ins, my heart is simply breaking for you now.  :'( 

:therethere:

And sadly, I'm also struggling to express myself, I'm going to let Flute be my voice too. 

For now.  Until I find my own words.

You simply are unaware of the huge and positive impact you are making on so many people's lives

You are touching more lives with your gentle heart than you will ever know!

More lives than you will *EVER* know!

You are loved by many, many people!

Including *me*, but you already know that!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm10/Angelkisses69_photos/Peacefull-1.jpg

<a href="

"Till Each Tear You Cry Becomes A Rose"

Keith Whitley and Lorrie Morgan</a>

Darling I can see the clouds around you

And in your heart I know a sorrow grows

But if you weep I'll be right there to hold you

Till each tear you cry becomes a rose

Dearest love, I know your heart is shattered

And all my words can offer no release

But my love will heal the pain you suffered

And I'll be here if you should turn to me

Till each tear you cry becomes a rose

In deepest nights when memories stand together

Lay with me and put your fears to sleep

Cause there's no pain, no dream can put us under

All the love that binds you to me

Till each tear you cry becomes a rose.

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

“Have you ever heard the wonderful silence just before the dawn? Or the quiet and calm just as a storm ends? Or perhaps you know the silence when you haven't the answer to a question you've been asked, or the hush of a country road at night, or the expectant pause of a room full of people when someone is just about to speak, or, most beautiful of all, the moment after the door closes and you're alone in the whole house? Each one is different, you know, and all very beautiful if you listen carefully.”

― Norton Juster, The Phantom Tollbooth

insom, your posts and quotes help me alot and though i have not know you long at all Thanks and yes i can tell you share because it`s in your heart to do so !So thank you ! ~ CD

“Have you ever heard the wonderful silence just before the dawn? Or the quiet and calm just as a storm ends? Or perhaps you know the silence when you haven't the answer to a question you've been asked, or the hush of a country road at night, or the expectant pause of a room full of people when someone is just about to speak, or, most beautiful of all, the moment after the door closes and you're alone in the whole house? Each one is different, you know, and all very beautiful if you listen carefully.”

Thank you, Bluebell.  :smitten:

HI ALL,

I'M JUST HERE TO SAY...DON'T LET FLUTER DO ALL THE TALKIN...I OFTEN STUMBLE AND STAMMER AND BECOME WAY TO WORDY, AND SOMETIMES VERY BAD WORDY; HOWEVER, JOKING ASIDE...I ALWAYS, ALWAYS SPEAK FROM MY HEART, AND SO DO EACH OF YOU THAT POST HERE.

YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL!  AND, YOU EACH BRING YOUR MUCHNESS TO THIS THREAD!

ABCK ;), LILY, BLUESKIE, DUCKIE, LAPIPOOH, CAN DOSKIE, PD (WHERE ARE YOU) AND SNOWY (ARE YOU HIDING TOO)?  WHAT THE HAY :) ALL WHO COME HERE.

SO VERY NICE TO BE SURROUNDED BY MY MOST AWESOME BUDDIES....OUR LIVES HAVE CROSSED PATHS FOR A REASON...THIS I BELIEVE.  WE ARE HERE TO HELP PULL ONE AND OTHER UP BY THE BOOT STRAPS AND IF WE HAVE TO KICK SOME ASK....UP THE ROAD...BY GOSH WE WILL DO THAT TOO. AS OFTEN SAID BY FIREMEN...NO MAN OR WOMAN WILL BE LEFT BEHIND!

GOT IT....THIS IS HOW WE ROLL ;)

LOVE TO YOU ALL....YOUR FLUTERFRIEND :smitten:

Thank you, Blue,

This one is copied and saved to share again...  I know someone this will touch deeply.  Thank you, again.

Thank you to all for the wonderful pictures and quotes here.  They are so helpful!

Love to you and all here.  You are truly amazing people.  Thank you for gracing my life.

Lily

ABCK ;), LILY, BLUESKIE, DUCKIE, LAPIPOOH, CAN DOSKIE, PD (WHERE ARE YOU) AND SNOWY (ARE YOU HIDING TOO)?  WHAT THE HAY :) ALL WHO COME HERE.

Beautiful words, as usual, Flute.  But who's ABCK?  ::)

beautiful words, as usual, Flute.  But who's ABCK?  ::)

NOW, COME ON A....I NEVER ONCE SAID I COULD SPELL ;)

IT'S YOU...YOU LITTLE ROOTIE PATOOTIE. MY SWEET LITTLE FRIENDIE :smitten: MY CUTE AS A LITTLE CHUCKLE BUGGIE...MY PALIE, MY ABCDooSKIE....IT'S YOUooSKIE ;)

LOVE YA SWEETS :smitten:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

5289e27f0a937047ccb1a9c7a659356c.jpg

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

SEE THERE...I TOLD YA YOU WAS A REAL SWEET HEART, AND NOW YA GONNA AND PROVED ME RIGHT :smitten:

BIG HUGS FOR MY SWEET A  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

HI ALL,

I'M JUST HERE TO SAY...DON'T LET FLUTER DO ALL THE TALKIN...I OFTEN STUMBLE AND STAMMER AND BECOME WAY TO WORDY, AND SOMETIMES VERY BAD WORDY; HOWEVER, JOKING ASIDE...I ALWAYS, ALWAYS SPEAK FROM MY HEART, AND SO DO EACH OF YOU THAT POST HERE.

YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL!  AND, YOU EACH BRING YOUR MUCHNESS TO THIS THREAD!

SO VERY NICE TO BE SURROUNDED BY MY MOST AWESOME BUDDIES....OUR LIVES HAVE CROSSED PATHS FOR A REASON...THIS I BELIEVE.  WE ARE HERE TO HELP PULL ONE AND OTHER UP BY THE BOOT STRAPS AND IF WE HAVE TO KICK SOME ASK....UP THE ROAD...BY GOSH WE WILL DO THAT TOO. AS OFTEN SAID BY FIREMEN...NO MAN OR WOMAN WILL BE LEFT BEHIND!

GOT IT....THIS IS HOW WE ROLL ;)

LOVE TO YOU ALL....YOUR FLUTERFRIEND :smitten:

Thank you so much for this Fluter.  It's so nice to be remembered.  These are such nice sentiments.  I truly appreciate your presence and all the love and kindness that you bring us.  I agree...there are no accidents...everything happens for a reason.  I'm so glad that we met here and you (all of you) are meant to be part of my life! :smitten:

PD

http://www.adventuresinreading.co.uk/the%20stories_files/BIGduck-on-a-bus-cover.jpg.jpg

Hello All

This was me yesterday all by myself on a long journey for me to my local town,

I have been a bus locally, but this was a big step for me.

So just bear in mind that your time will come.

I am now off to meet a friend and we are going for coffee/ tea.

Now if  you had said I would be doing this even a year ago

I would of said. Well its not repeatable well not on the forum anyway.

Love to all.

Duckie :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks for all that post on here it means alot to se what other Feel and are willing to Share! Sorry not alot to say or share today but know your all in my Heart and Thoughts ~ CD

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Mt...]
    • [am...]
    • [...]
    • [Bi...]
    • [...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [Sh...]
    • [Es...]
    • [Re...]
    • [di...]
    • [Le...]