Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[b9...]

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgQ9cFkIi_ovuEUeB5dLtu8oMp_0ixhJptNU94poxnG1G3iwE01wimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgQ9cFkIi_ovuEUeB5dLtu8oMp_0ixhJptNU94poxnG1G3iwE01wimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgQ9cFkIi_ovuEUeB5dLtu8oMp_0ixhJptNU94poxnG1G3iwE01wimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgQ9cFkIi_ovuEUeB5dLtu8oMp_0ixhJptNU94poxnG1G3iwE01wimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgQ9cFkIi_ovuEUeB5dLtu8oMp_0ixhJptNU94poxnG1G3iwE01wimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgQ9cFkIi_ovuEUeB5dLtu8oMp_0ixhJptNU94poxnG1G3iwE01w

AAAAAA,

IT'S YOUR PARTY TREE ORCHARD...COMPLETE WITH BALLOONS, HATS, BOTTLED WATER, AND MUSIC ;)

EVERYTHING'S COMIN UP 6.  6 MONTHS OFF...BIG CONGRAT'S!!!!!!

YOU DESEREVE IT!!!!!!

NOW LET'S GET YOUR FREINDS AND GO CLIMB OURSELVES SOME TREES. I CAN'T THINK OF A BETTER WAY TO SPEND THE DAY... THAN WITH YOU...SURROUNDED BY ALL YOUR BUDDIES :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

WELL DONE ABCD, WELL DONE :thumbsup:

WITH LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP MY SISTA,

YOUR FLUTER FRIEND :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

KOOL & THE GANG

"CELEBRATION"

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, so very sweet, Flutie, lol!  :laugh::thumbsup:  Thank you so much!  And soon it will be your turn and everyone else's, just keep taking it one day at a time and we'll all reach the top of the tree, complete with balloons and party hats! 

:smitten:

http://csahm.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/20130612-192125.jpg

http://www.intheequation.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/lonely-tree-xs-596x330.jpg

http://www.runningwithhaynes.com/wp-content/upLoads/2014/04/Quotation-Richard-Paul-Evans-acceptance-peace-understanding-Meetville-Quotes-220167.jpg

http://www.verybestquotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/If-you-want-peace-peace-of-mind-quote.jpg

I'm so glad to hear you've got the joy side of the equation happening alongside the sorrow, Ins. I'm missing that completely, so the balance isn't there. I'm hoping there will be more of that soon.

LAPI-POOH & INS,

I UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE BOTH COMING FROM.

I LAPS LIKE YOU AM VOID OF HAPPINESS (NOT TOTALLY) AS IT COMES IN WAVES. I SO WISH IT WOULD COME AND STAY FOR AWHILE; HOWEVER, IT HASN'T, AND I HAVE BEEN STUGGLING FOR A REALLY LONG TIME TO FIND...HAPPINESS.  YOU SHOULD THINK IT WOULD BE EASY...FOR ME, IT IS NOT.

I LOVE TO LAUGH, I LIKE TO HAVE FUN...HOWEVER, SOMETHING INSIDE OF ME IS MISSING.  SOMETHING THAT CAUSES ME TO STAY/FEEL TRAPED IN THE THINGS THAT ARE CONTRIBUTING TO MY UNHAPPINESS.  I OFTEN FEEL, LIKE IF I KEEP HOPING LONG ENOUGH THAT ONE DAY...I WILL WAKE UP AND (POOF) LIKE MAGIC...I WILL FEEL HAPPY. I KNOW IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY. OTHER'S ALWAYS SAY HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE.....

MY QUESTION FOR THOSE WHO SAY IT IS A CHOICE...WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IN YOUR DAY TO DAY LIFE. WHAT IS IT THAT ALLOWS YOU TO CHOOSE HAPPINESS.

NOW INS, MY DEAR FRIEND HAS BEEN DEALT MANY HUGE LIFE BLOWS (AS I'M SURE WE ALL HAVE) SHE HAS BEEN SEARCHING AND READING AND TRYING TO FIND HER ANSWERS.  PART OF BEING HAPPY IS "ACCEPTANCE".  IT SOUNDS LIKE FROM WHAT INS HAS SAID THAT SHE HAS REACHED A POINT IN HER LIFE...WHERE "ACCEPTANCE" HAS SHOWN ITSELF TO HER.  I AM NOT THERE.  I WISH I WAS...I WISH I COULD SAY THAT I "ACCEPT" HOW THINGS ARE IN MY LIFE; HOWEVER, I CAN NOT.

SO, I AM GLAD ON THE DAYS WHEN HAPPINESS FINDS ME, AND I WILL TELL YOU THIS!  ON THOSE DAYS WHEN IT DOES...I AM ABLE TO MAKE NOTE OF MY FEELINGS. WHEN I CATCH MYSELF SMILING...I TAKE NOTE. USED TO I WOULD QUESTION "FLUTER, WHY DO YOU SMILE"?  WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SMILE ABOUT?  WELL, OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING...OR THE SMILE WOULD NOT HAVE FOUND IT'S WAY TO MAY FACE.  IT IS A GOOD FEELING...I RECOGNIZE THIS.

ON THIS JOURNEY...WE WILL ALL GET TO THE PLACE OF "HAPPINESS AND ACCEPTANCE"! I  WON'T LET MYSELF BELIEVE ANYTHING DIFFERENT.  WILL WE ALL DO IT AT THE SAME TIME...."NO".  THIS IS WHY US ALL BEING IN EACH OTHER'S LIVES IS SO IMPORTANT. WE ALL SERVE A PURPOSE.  WHEN SOMEONE GETS THERE BEFORE US, AND THOSE THAT ARE BEHIND AND FEEL THEY WILL NEVER REACH SAID GOAL....WE EXTEND OUR HANDS AND OUR THOUGHTS, AND OUR EXPERIENCES, AND OUR ABILITIES TO HELP EACH OTHER ALONG THIS JOURNEYS PATH.  AND SURE ENOUGH...ONE BY ONE....WE WILL ALL REACH THE OTHER SIDE.  AND THAN AND ONLY THAN CAN WE TURN AND LOOK BACK AND REALIZE JUST HOW VERY FAR WE HAVE COME. MY GOSH...WHAT A JOYOUS DAY THIS WILL BE!

I HOPE WHAT I HAVE JUST WRITTEN MAKES SENSE...BECAUSE IT WAS JUST FLOWING OUT OF ME, AND I COULD NOT STOP IT.  I HAVE NOT CHECKED IT TO SEE IF IT IS POLITICALLY OR GRAMATICALLY CORRECT...I'M POSTING AS IT IS.

PLEASE NOTE...WHATEVER I HAVE SAID...I IN "NO WAY" MEAN ANY DISRESPECT TO ANY ONE OR THEIR PERSONAL FEELINGS.  AS THEY ARE YOURS, AND THESE ARE MINE.

MUCH WARMTH, COMFORT, HEALING, FRIENDSHIP, AND LOVE,

FLUTER :smitten:

FB, I do understand where your coming from i could have wrote that myself! Could answer in alot of ways the  questions and feelngs you shared but would not even know where to begin. I wish i had a quote or even a poem to add but today i will just read the inspiration of others and try and realize hat there are good people here sharing thoughts ,poems &quotes because you all are caring people. And am gratefull for the friendship, but for today i will just read and hope for a window to maybe make another person smile as hearing i have made another laugh or smile makes my soul feel alive!Peace & Friendship ~CD

[b9...]

http://om.symphonyoflove.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Symphony-of-Love-Life-is-not-lived-in-yesterday-or-tomorrow.-It-is-lived-in-today-here-and-now.jpg

[b9...]

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-s__jG87y14Q/U_1Dbjxwe-I/AAAAAAAAAy4/5p0rV4Zn9N0/s1600/IMG_3069.JPG

Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. 

The evening beam that smiles the clouds away,

and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray.

-Lord Byron

inso i actually have read alot of

http://om.symphonyoflove.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Symphony-of-Love-Life-is-not-lived-in-yesterday-or-tomorrow.-It-is-lived-in-today-here-and-now.jpg

Have read alot of Thoreau ! Follow the Thoreau Society on Face Book find the man very fasinating and his way of life always has puzzled me as to why he chose a life like he did!Thank You for sharing the Quote ~ CD

http://kate-gray.healthcoach.integrativenutrition.com/sites/default/files/when%20I%20becomes%20We.jpg

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[b9...]

Thank you, CD, Lapis and ABCD :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: 

Love the quotes and humor.

Here's more food for thought from Henry David Thoreau, one of my favorite writer/philosophers:

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc181/signdiva77/blue_sea.jpg

A single gentle rain makes the grass many shades greener. So our prospects brighten on the influx of better thoughts. We should be blessed if we lived in the present always, and took advantage of every accident that befell us, like the grass which confesses the influence of the slightest dew that falls on it; and did not spend our time in atoning for the neglect of past opportunities, which we call doing our duty. We loiter in winter while it is already spring.

However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names. It is not so bad as you are. It looks poorest when you are richest. The faultfinder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is.

The greatest compliment that was ever paid me was when one asked me what I thought, and attended to my answer.

I am surprised as well as delighted when this happens.

As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives.

Thanks for sharing those bits of wisdom and the beautiful, calm ocean/sea picture, Ins. Lovely! I hope you're doing okay, and I'm sending good wishes your way -- always.

Lapis  :-*

[b9...]

Thanks for sharing those bits of wisdom and the beautiful, calm ocean/sea picture, Ins. Lovely! I hope you're doing okay, and I'm sending good wishes your way -- always.

Lapis  :-*

Lapis,

Thank you, so much for your support.

My days and nights are blurred, and I find nights to be quite challenging...

Difficult to 'quiet my mind' 

Wishing you a peaceful weekend.

Hugs

Ins

:smitten:

I'm sending you as many virtual hugs as I can, Ins. I totally understand why you might be feeling that way. Just be good to yourself, okay?

Lapis

[b9...]

I'm sending you as many virtual hugs as I can, Ins. I totally understand why you might be feeling that way. Just be good to yourself, okay?

Lapis

:hug:

143d34067e246e38e632a44d045c8483.jpg

BEAUTIFUL...MY SWEET FRIEND,

WE ARE ALL CHANGING...AREN'T WE....

NOT ONE DAY HAS GONE BY THAT I DO NOT THINK OF YOU, AND PRAY THAT GOD IS GIVING YOU THE STRENGTH TO CARRY YOU THROUGH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE BEEN DEALT!

YOU REMAIN IN MY HEART!  I LOVE YOU MY SISTER FRIEND! HANG IN THERE, AND PLEASE REMEMBER...WE ARE HERE FOR YOU...WHENEVER "YOUR" READY!

YOUR FULTER FRIEND :smitten:

http://kate-gray.healthcoach.integrativenutrition.com/sites/default/files/when%20I%20becomes%20We.jpg

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

A,

SIMPLY STATED....I / WE LOVE THIS!  THAT COVERS IT ALL  :smitten:

LOVE YOU MY FRIEND,

FLUTER :smitten:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [jo...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Si...]
    • [...]
    • [On...]