Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[f5...]

Here's a beautiful song that brings happy tears to my eyes. I would be nothing without our Almighty God, and his Angels, on earth, he puts in our paths to help one another through the trials of life. :angel::smitten:

Thank you...

Snowy

SNOWY, I LOVE JOSH GROBANS VOICE. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SONG. THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT WITH US.

I LOVE YOUR HEART SNOW...IT IS KNIND, AND I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE SHARING IT WITH US!

LOVE, YOUR FLUTER FRIEND :smitten:

Thank YOU :angel: I'm so glad you're ok. Is that a picture of your tree?  ??? Either way, I know it's beautiful. :smitten:

Snowy

Oh my - how powerfully and beautiful this song is!  Thank you for posting this Snowy!  My husband and I are being lifted by it even now as we listen to it over and over again.  Today was a hard day for both of us and I was searching for help in the previous pages of this thread.  I found it right away.  : )

Thank you to all who post here and give inspiration, courage, hope, strength, smiles, laughter and friendship to others.  May you be blessed.

I hope you are doing okay today.  My thoughts are with you.  May you sleep tonight and feel refreshed tomorrow.

Love to all,

Lily & hubby, KP

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/BB%20posts/flyingtohand_zps6d4922e7.jpg

This brings comfort to me and is exactly what I needed to find.

Thank you, Snowy and Lily.

My mother has been given 6 months to live; without my faith I would be utterly

destroyed.

Hoping that everyone can find some peace and healing during all of life's trials.

Love,

Ins

Ins, This brought a tear to my eyes.  :'( You are a great person. Your dear mother must be an awesome lady as well. I am saying some prayers for you and your mother.

God bless you both.

Snowy  :therethere:

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Dearest Ins',

There are no words I can put together to reply to you...

I can only send you the warmest hugs ever sent from one side of the pond to the other, and wish you Strength...

I am thinking of you with all my heart

Julia x

And from north of the 49th parallel, I'm sending you, Ins, all the warmth, love and support I can. I think that's an unlimited supply, so just take what you need!  :-*

Lapis

destroyed.

Hoping that everyone can find some peace and healing during all of life's trials.

Love,

Ins

Ins, This brought a tear to my eyes.  :'( You are a great person. Your dear mother must be an awesome lady as well. I am saying some prayers for you and your mother.

God bless you both.

Snowy  :therethere:

I am so sorry to hear this news Ins.  :'(  You are so sweet and I hate to hear that you may be losing someone so dear to you.  I don't know her situation, but I never give up hope.  Miracles happen every day.  I will keep you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,

PD 

destroyed.

Love,

Ins

So sad to hear this news, my dear Ins!  Please know how much I'm feeling for you now!  :smitten:  Please take very good care of yourself.

http://d2tq98mqfjyz2l.cloudfront.net/image_cache/1394027019703060.jpg

first-kiss-hands.jpg

DEAR SWEET INSOM,

I BELIEVE YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU...MY SISTER FRIEND!  WE HAVE SHARED MANY A CONVERSATION ABOUT OUR MOTHER'S.

I AM SO VERY SORRY TO HEAR THIS NEWS ABOUT YOUR MOM!

I KNOW WITH OUT QUESTION THAT YOU HAVE BEEN A WONDERFUL DAUGHTER!  I KNOW YOUR MOTHER IS IN THE MOST CAPABLE HANDS (YOURS) AND THAT WITH YOUR STRENGTH, YOUR LOVE AND YOUR FAITH...GODS GRACE WILL SEE YOU THROUGH THIS.

INSOM, PLEASE KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE...YOU HAVE MANY HERE WHO LOVE YOU DEARLY, AND WE WILL ALL BAND TOGETHER AND HELP YOU THE VERY BEST WAY THAT WE CAN.

I LOVE YOU MY DEAR SISTER FRIEND...I AM HERE (DO NOT) HESITATE TO REACH OUT.

WITH LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP,

FLUTER :smitten:

Dear Ins,

You have my thoughts, prayers and love with you as you process the harsh news of your mother's diagnoses.  I am so sorry and am glad you have your faith to see your through this time.

The envelopes below are for a person to open when they are needing to remember and know that they are loved, not along, not forgotten, feeling afraid, or sad or lonely and more.  I hope that you will come here to this thread, open our posts to you and find just what you need for the moment.

Today I send you much caring and warm support.  I have been singing "You Raise Me Up" as prayer over you for God to do all those things in you.  Please let us know if we can help in anyway.

Love,

Lily

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/BB%20posts/Open%20when...._zpslawba2st.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kqc9esDLv71qzy5cxo1_500.jpg

"I Didn't Know My Own Strength" - Whitney Houston

"There were so many times I wondered

How I'd get through the night

I thought I took all that I could take

"I didn't know my own strength

And I crashed down and I tumbled but I did not crumble

I got through all the pain

I didn't know my own strength

"My faith kept me alive

I picked myself back up, I hold my head up high

I was not built to break

I didn't know my own strength

"I was not built to break, no, no

I got to know my own strength".

http://www.soulheartart.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Sending-prayer-energy-and-love-setting7.jpg

:smitten:                  :hug:                :smitten:

http://www.soulheartart.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Sending-prayer-energy-and-love-setting7.jpg

:smitten:                  :hug:                :smitten:

ABCD,

IT NEVER HURTS TO TAKE A LITTLE BIT OF WHAT SOMEONE IS TRYING TO GIVE YOU.  SO, I WILL TAKE A LITTLE OF EACH AND THAN SHARE THE REST WITH EVERYONE ELSE.

THANK YOU...I NEEDED THIS :)

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP,

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/BB%20posts/Courage%20dear%20heart_zpsst08l9xu.jpg

Hello Ins,

Today I have wanted all day to post words that would express my thoughts and feelings.  I think all I can say in the end is that I wish I could take some of the pain and burden you carry.  I would if I could. 

I send you prayers for strength and courage, peace and calm and so much love,

Lily

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWjzFk6PVeEfybL6RB1uqgRE2Q2yVgZ2S-eNlCfes9ZTA_CNVa4A

HI SWEETS,

THINKING OF YOU...LET YOUR FAITH AND STRENGTH SERVE YOU WELL.

DON'T FORGET TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! IT'S A MUST!

SENDING YOU WARMTH, PEACE, AND MANY BLESSINGS,

LOVE YOU SISTER FRIEND,

FLUTER  :smitten:

KENNY LOGGINS

"RETURN TO POOH CORNER"

WERE ALL RIGHT HERE...WAITING TO HELP YOU...WHENEVER YOU NEED US!

HI LAPS,

YOU FLOATY / BOATY GAL  ;D

CONTRARY TO WHAT YA MAY THINK...I'M NOT GIVIN YA THE STANK EYE...LOL.

IT'S YOUR BIG 9 MONTH EYE OF CONGRATULATIONS :thumbsup:

WAY TO GO YOU...I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU...I'M TRYING TO CATCH YA :)  ONE DAY...YOU CAN GIVE ME THE STANK EYE OF CONGRATULATIONS :smitten:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeCQdfEX6rC1jE4DpbBoiZaQa_e3NAKmOKMm8b702Xa-2a-vD8IA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS8PFhgD5hRTFgxFJPr9J8h5diKbzYYYskC6B7KoVqwSErrvAw

BIG OLE FLUTER HUGS :smitten:

AND IN HONOR OF THIS DAY AND SEEING HOW YOU'VE BEEN FLOATY BOATING YOUR WAY TO SHORE...I COULD ONLY THINK OF ONE SONG FOR THIS OCCASION.

PETER, PAUL, & MARY

"MICHAEL ROLL THE BOAT A SHORE" ;)

NOW, GET YER LAND LEGS BACK ABOUT YA....YOU'VE BEEN FLOATY/BOATY LONG ENOUGH...SEND MICHALE'S BOAT...PACKIN :thumbsup:

Dedicated to my friendie, Flutie!  And all the other dancers who I'm very jealous of! 

:idiot:

http://8tracks.imgix.net/i/000/750/368/love-love-quotes-smile-Favim_com-808453-6491.jpg?q=65&sharp=15&vib=10&fm=jpg&fit=crop&w=521&h=521

Dedicated to myself, and anyone else who cares to join me!  :P

http://media-files.gather.com/images/d976/d325/d747/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg

:smitten:

[glow=red,2,300]***  Congratulations to Ms Floaty Boater, Lapis!  ***

Nine Months off Today

[/glow]

http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag238/Avii536/Art/Jmc.jpg_zpskpvba9yo.gif

ALRIGHTY A,

FIRST YA ADD THE RED GLOW TO YOUR WORDS, AND THAN YOU PUT THIS BOUNCY / HOPPY / SPRINGY CLOWN, DOG, MONKEY, GUY ON A TIGHT ROPE. I CAN'T EVEN TELL WHAT THE THING IS  >:D

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH ALL OF THIS IS FREAKIN MY BENZO BRIAN AND EYES RIGHT OUT.  GIRL...I CAN'T EVEN FOCUS. I HAD TO PUT THE SCREEN RIGHT UP TO MY FACE...IN ORDER TO CRASP SOME SORT OF VISUAL.  WHAT EVER IT IS...IT WAS IMBREAD...LOL!

YOUR CONGRATULATORY MONGRUAL ON A SPRING NEEDS TO....S T O P I T.  WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO...SEND FLOATY / BOATY LAPS OVER THE EDGE....BAHAHAAHA....LOL  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

FREAKIN BOUNCY CATCH ME IF YOU CAN HUGS ;)

P.S.  PLEASE EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO PUKE..... :crazy::D:sick:

Dedicated to my friendie, Flutie!  And all the other dancers who I'm very jealous of! 

:idiot:

http://8tracks.imgix.net/i/000/750/368/love-love-quotes-smile-Favim_com-808453-6491.jpg?q=65&sharp=15&vib=10&fm=jpg&fit=crop&w=521&h=521

NOW, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT.  CEPT TODAY...I'M GONNA BREAK DANCE CAUSE ALL I HAVE THE ENERGY FOR IS ROLLING AROUND ON THE FLOOR >:D

Dedicated to myself, and anyone else who cares to join me!  :P

http://media-files.gather.com/images/d976/d325/d747/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg

GEEZ A, I LOVE THIS, AND I'M RIGHT THERE WITH YA...WTF ;) (WELL, THAT'S FANTASTIC) LOL :)

FB :smitten:

THAT'S FLUTER IF YER NASTY...LOL

:smitten:

tumblr_mhazqy0nev1s36d91o1_500.jpg

"Time After Time" - Eva Cassidy

LOVE THE QUOTE AND THE SONG, AND THE FRENCH BRAIDS.  I WISH I COULD FIX MY HAIR LIKE THAT.

FB :smitten:

Kinda sad song for a snow covered winters day oh and FB,  i had my pm on block  :idiot: Thanks for sharing the song there is alot of healing in music !

Kinda sad song for a snow covered winters day oh and FB,  i had my pm on block  :idiot: Thanks for sharing the song there is alot of healing in music !

WHAT, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SNOW COVERED WINTERS DAY!  DID YOU GO OUT AND MAKE A SNOW ANGLE?  I WOULD HAV :)

TIME AFTER TIME...IS A GREAT SONG, AND I'M NOT SAD AT ALL ;D  AND YOU ARE SO RIGHT....THERE IS AN AMAZING AMOUT OF HEALING IN MUSIC! IT'S GREAT FOR WHAT ALES YA :smitten:

FLUTER :)

FB :thumbsup:

FB , No snow angels ! just plowing snow ! And please keep posting these songs they help alot Every Day Is Winding Road  We Get A Little Bit Closer  :thumbsup:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Le...]
    • [ha...]
    • [Ar...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [...]
    • [Ch...]
    • [...]
    • [Lo...]
    • [te...]
    • [La...]