Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[66...]

Hello My Friends,

Oh!  That's wonderful - some of you liked the painting "Homeward Bound"!  That actually gives me such pleasure that I seriously didn't care who the credit for it went to for posting it.  We are all in this together and just helping each other through!  I felt so impressed to share it that I am very happy is resonated with some of you!  Awesome! 

Catrin Welz-Stein's work has been very interesting to me lately.  It seems to calming to me which is unusual for this particular style of painting.  If you would like to see more of her work, here is a link to it at Google images:  https://www.google.com/search?q=catrin+welz-stein&biw=1024&bih=703&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=au26VJbLFoGcyASOioLYCA&sqi=2&ved=0CDgQsAQ

Thank you all for the posts you make here.  I copy so many of them to be lifted by again at a later time.  And one of my sister's in going through a difficult "real life" time of loss and they are very helpful to her as well.  So thank you from both of us.

Thank you Ins. for this hope-filled and sometimes laughter-filled, too, thread. 

I hope your weekends are going well.

Love,

Lily

Another image I sit and relax with.  This is from Silver Falls State Park in Oregon.  It has been my desk top image for a long time... so soothing. 

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/Lanscapes/SilverFallsStateParkOregon_zps2707fdb2.jpg

(Please click on the image to have it enlarge.)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[66...]

Dear Lily,

Thank you, for sharing the link to Catrin Welz-Stein's paintings.  I was just taking a peek at her work.

Very gifted and interesting artist!       

Your screensaver is stunning!

Seems we are drawn to water ~~

Have never visited Oregon, but if I do, this park will be on my list of to-see places.

Lily, I am so sorry your sister is going through a time of loss.    It's so hard to see our loved ones suffering.

I'm sure you are a great help to her.  I will certainly keep you and your sister in my prayers, my friend.

Wishing you a peaceful weekend.

Love,

Ins

:smitten:

Hi,

Just had to say thank you to Lily for the sailboat image! I guess I got a little mixed up with who posted what. I love the Oregon waterfall picture too. I had a waterfall calendar one year, and I think most of the images were from Oregon. Gorgeous!

Have a peaceful night, Everyone. Sweet dreams to all.

Lapis

Hi,

Just had to say thank you to Lily for the sailboat image! I guess I got a little mixed up with who posted what. I love the Oregon waterfall picture too. I had a waterfall calendar one year, and I think most of the images were from Oregon. Gorgeous!

Have a peaceful night, Everyone. Sweet dreams to all.

Lapis

Hi Lapis,

No worries!  I have spent months mixed up in this W/D and healing!  I know how it is! 

Oregon has so many waterfalls everywhere!  It is so beautiful there.  We have lived in WA for 37 years but my hubby and I both begin our lives there.  We hope to go back someday for retirement when this is over and I am recovered.  : )  It is on my "Kick the Benzo Bucket List" of things to do! 

And yes, Sweet Dreams to all.  Looks like Snowy has already started!  Good for him!

Lily

Great news, Fluter

Hope you can keep on pushing through and making your dreams come true.

We make things happen by having dreams, acting on those dreams, and pushing toward goals.

Keep living your life and dreaming your dreams.

So glad you're having fun!!

Hugs, Ins :smitten:

THANK  YOU SISTER FRIEND!

IT'S ONE DAY AT A TIME!

WHAT MORE CAN WE DO?

SLOW AND STEADY...RIDE THE WAVES ALL THE WAY TO SHORE :)

GOOD JOB FOR GETTING ON YOUR ELIPTICAL :thumbsup:

I HOPE IT DOESN'T GIVE YOU TO MUCH GRIEF :P

I LOVE YOU LITTLE M CON ON THE PHONE...IT MAKES ME LAUGHT WHEN I SEE IT..LOL.

LOVE AND HUGS,

YOUR FLUTER FRIEND :smitten:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_DY6InFZlnCk/Sj_IN-rHl9I/AAAAAAAANCE/hotwv3kUMK4/s400/52_160%3D.jpg

Hope you enjoy Janiva's soulful voice and this

painting by Harding Meyer.

OKAY, I DID NOT EXPECT TO HEAR SUCH A DEEP AND SOULFUL VOICE COME OUT OF THIS WOMAN!

IF I MAY BE SO BOLD, AND IF YOU DON'T MIND ME SAYING...."SHE" (JANIVA) ROCKED THE SOCKS OFF THIS SONG...WOW, WHAT A VOICE!

AS FOR THIS PAINTING...SEDUCTIVE!  I LOVE HER RED LIPS, AND GOODNESS TALK ABOUT CAPTURING DEPTH / LIFE IN HER EYES...SUCH DETAIL...BEAUTY ON CANVAS!

HUGS,

FLUTER :smitten:

Where would we be without our music, art, humor and friends...

[/STRUGGLING AND LONELY!

AND, I FOR ONE...AM SO BEYOND HAPPY THAT I DO NOT HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THIS!

THANK YOU MY FRIENDS,

FLUTER :smitten:font]

[66...]
IT'S ONE DAY AT A TIME!

That is it, Fluter.

Live in the moment ~ that really is the key. :)

Wishing you a beautiful day.

Hugs and Love, Ins :smitten: 

[66...]

http://www.mynewmaster.com/Uploadpic/Jose%20Royo/big/the%20girl%20in%20white.jpg

"Girl in White"

Jose Royo

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Forever is composed of nows."

~Emily Dickinson

"Happiness is not in another place but this place...

not for another hour, but this hour."

~Walt Whitman

Wishing a peaceful Sunday to Everyone ~

Love,

Ins

:smitten:

http://meetville.com/images/quotes/Quotation-Eckhart-Tolle-joy-pain-Meetville-Quotes-48382.jpg

:thumbsup:    :smitten:

http://www.brainyquote.com/photos/j/josephcampbell384345.jpg

http://www.prelovac.com/vladimir/wp-content/gallery/work/work-joke-02.jpg

http://www.seecrazy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Funny-PicturesFunny-JokesFunny-FrostyNose.jpg

:laugh::clap:

http://www.jokideo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Funny-bread-cartoon.jpg

MORNING GLORIES,

THIS MAY NOT BE A QUOTE, IT HAS A SONG IN IT, BUT THESE ARE ALL ABOUT LOVE.

I CAN NOT WATCH THEM WITHOUT GETTING TEARY EYED.  THEY ARE NOT TEARS OF SADNESS...THEY ARE TEARS OF FEEL GOOD IN MY HEARTNESS.

THESE ARE ALL ABOUT LOVE!!!!!  AND THE LENGTHS THIS GUY GOES TO EXPRESS HIS LOVE!

WELL, WHAT CAN I SAY...I LOVE THEM, THEY MAKE ME FEEL GOOD, AND I  CAN'T HELP BUT SMILE :)

ENJOY :thumbsup:

ISAAC'S LIVE LIP-DUB PROPOSAL (HIS ENTIRE FAMILY & FRIENDS R N ON THIS)....AWESOME :thumbsup:

ISAAC & AMY

"SAY YES TO LOVE" (THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SAY YES) :smitten:

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANY OF YOU....I HAVE AN IDEA THOUGH

[move]"WE WOULD SAY "YES TO LOVE AND LIFE"![/move]

I'M WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY, FUN, LOVE FILLED DAY,

I can't read the words below, but I get the feeling that it's part of the "Sesame Street" game called "One of these things is not like the other!"

Um, potato? Oddly-shaped football?

Nice one, though, abcd! You seem to get your name on all kinds of things. From bibs to t-shirts to cartoons, you're everywhere!

MORNING GLORIES,

THIS MAY NOT BE A QUOTE, IT HAS A SONG IN IT, BUT THESE ARE ALL ABOUT LOVE.

I CAN NOT WATCH THEM WITHOUT GETTING TEARY EYED.  THEY ARE NOT TEARS OF SADNESS...THEY ARE TEARS OF FEEL GOOD IN MY HEARTNESS.

THESE ARE ALL ABOUT LOVE!!!!!  AND THE LENGTHS THIS GUY GOES TO EXPRESS HIS LOVE!

WELL, WHAT CAN I SAY...I LOVE THEM, THEY MAKE ME FEEL GOOD, AND I  CAN'T HELP BUT SMILE :)

ENJOY :thumbsup:

ISAAC'S LIVE LIP-DUB PROPOSAL (HIS ENTIRE FAMILY & FRIENDS R N ON THIS)....AWESOME :thumbsup:

ISAAC & AMY

"SAY YES TO LOVE" (THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SAY YES) :smitten:

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANY OF YOU....I HAVE AN IDEA THOUGH

[move]"WE WOULD SAY "YES TO LOVE AND LIFE"![/move]

I'M WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY, FUN, LOVE FILLED DAY,

Hey Fluter,

I didn't mean to run over your post or anything. I'll have a look at your links soon -- and thanks. Hope you're having a good day so far!

Lapis

Hey Fluter,

I didn't mean to run over your post or anything. I'll have a look at your links soon -- and thanks. Hope you're having a good day so far!

Lapis

WHATCHA TALKIN ABOUT FLOATY / BOATY? 

ME NO THINK YOU RUNNED OVER ANYTHING ;)

ENJOY THE LINKS WHEN YOUR UP TO IT...AFTER ALL YOU'VE GOT ALLLLLLLLL DAY :)

I HOPE YOUR FEELING BETTER!

FB :smitten:

[66...]
SAY "YES TO LOVE AND LIFE"!

Fluter,

I agree in saying yes to love and life~

Happy Sunday, and thank you for the videos.

Just watched them.

Very touching!

Thank you. 

http://www.jokideo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Funny-bread-cartoon.jpg[/center]

Hilarious! ABCD

There's not a grain of truth in that!

:laugh:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Ch...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [La...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ar...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [Lo...]