Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[4f...]

[4f...]

Snowy,

Always wonderful when you drop by.     

Wishing you a beautiful day.  I imagine you are experiencing some very cold weather right now.

Stay warm and safe.  Come back for hot chocolate and warm conversation when you are up to it.

Hugs from me to you.

Love,

Ins

:smitten:

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[4f...]
I hope everyone feels they're moving in the right direction, even if they're not where they want to be right now.

Lapis  :-*

Lapis,

Thank you, for this. 

I'm not where I want to be, but I do know I am moving in that direction.

For that, I am grateful.

Watched American Idol last night and was inspired by some great talent.

Takes so much courage to get up like that and put yourself out there by

singing and performing.   

Hope you day goes well.

Hugs,

Ins

[4f...]
ABCD,

TALK ABOUT PULLING MY HEART STRINGS!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

THIS SAYS IT ALL FOR ME.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS WITH US.

LOVE,

FB :smitten:

Fluter,

We had the same reaction to this, Sister Friend.

Sending love to you now and always.

Hugs,

Ins

I watched the video too, and like others here, I was touched by it. But then I read the comments below it, and I was saddened to see how people descend into nastiness. I appreciate the level of respect and thoughtfulness that seems to be displayed more often than not here on BB. Thanks, All, for taking the high road!

I didn't read any of the comments, a friend posted it on my FB wall and I was blown away by its sheer beauty and what I believe to be a very powerful social experiment.  I hope those kids took away a lifelong meaningful and positive lesson.  Everyone has their own take on things, and others just like to create some drama, I guess.  :idiot:

1b2c2ef4489dea39326c30abd24f646c.jpg

So nice to see everyone again. 

Big hugs, Flute, hope you're doing well, my sweet friend!  :hug:

Snowy, don't stay away too long, I rely on you to laugh at my funnies, you know.  Are you back working at Hallmark?

Wassup, Duckie?!  Hope you're not up to too much mischief in your faraway pond!

I hope everyone feels they're moving in the right direction, even if they're not where they want to be right now.

Lapis  :-*

Lapis,

Thank you, for this. 

I'm not where I want to be, but I do know I am moving in that direction.

For that, I am grateful.

Watched American Idol last night and was inspired by some great talent.

Takes so much courage to get up like that and put yourself out there by

singing and performing.   

Hope you day goes well.

Hugs,

Ins

Hey Ins,

I'm glad to hear you're moving ahead. It's hardest when we feel stuck and frustrated, so if we step back and see that overall, we're going in the right direction, then that can make it feel a bit better. That's where I am right now. Just can't wait to get to the next level.

All the best to you and everyone here,

Lapis

http://www.sosnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/see-what-is-trending-online-in-nigeria-right-now-meet-kermit-the-frog-sosnation.com-6.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This video really touched me, so well done, so, so beautiful!  Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!

I loved that!  Thanks for sharing.  If only all men could be like those little boys.  :smitten:

1b2c2ef4489dea39326c30abd24f646c.jpg

D...DRAWING (LOVE IT) IN FACT (YEP, I'M GONNA ADMIT TO THIS) I STILL COLOR  ;)

R...RIDICULOUS = SURE I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO ACT RIDICULOUS A TIME OR 20!

A...ATTENTION = WHO DOESN'T LIKE ATTENTION ON OCCASION. IT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD!

M...MAKIN AN

A...ASS OF YOURSELF = I DO THIS ON A REGULAR BASIS...I DON'T THINK MY FAMILY WOULD KNOW WHO I WAS IF I WEREN'T BEING AN ASS "OH" I MEAN ACTING LIKE AN ASS..NO, MAKING AN ASS OUT OF MYSELF. 

GOOD THING ABOUT IT...THEY LOVE ME INSPITE OF IT.

WHAT'S LIFE WITHOUT A BIT OF DRAMA  >:D

GOOD MORNING TO ALL MY MOST AWESOME FRIENDS  :angel:

I LOVE YOU ALL DEARLY,

YOUR FLUTER FRIEND :smitten: :smitten:

ABCD MY FRIEND,

THIS REQUEST GOES OUT TO YOU.....

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN FIND A "FUNNY QUOTE" THAT HAS TO DO WITH CLENCHING TEETH "YES" I DID SAY TEETH!

IF I DON'T STOP CLENCHING MINE....AS GOD IS MY WITNESS...THEY ARE GOING TO BREAK OFF AND FALL OUT AND MY NECK JUST MAY SNAP RIGHT OFF.....FEELING THE GRIND AND THE PAIN  ???

I WOULD PREFFER NOT TO BE TOOTHLESS  ;D

HUGS,

YOUR FLUTER FRIEND :smitten:

This video really touched me, so well done, so, so beautiful!  Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!

I loved that!  Thanks for sharing.  If only all men could be like those little boys.  :smitten:

Oh, Great post ABCD  :)

So true PD. I love the message it sends. Real men don't hit women.  :thumbsup: I'll never understand those guys.  >:(

My wife and I are grateful and proud that our boys are like the ones in the video, just a little older.  ;)

Snowy :)

ABCD MY FRIEND,

THIS REQUEST GOES OUT TO YOU.....

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN FIND A "FUNNY QUOTE" THAT HAS TO DO WITH CLENCHING TEETH "YES" I DID SAY TEETH!

IF I DON'T STOP CLENCHING MINE....AS GOD IS MY WITNESS...THEY ARE GOING TO BREAK OFF AND FALL OUT AND MY NECK JUST MAY SNAP RIGHT OFF.....FEELING THE GRIND AND THE PAIN  ???

I WOULD PREFFER NOT TO BE TOOTHLESS  ;D

HUGS,

Oh Flute!  There's really nothing funny about that at all, I'm so sorry!  :(  I hope you're getting a mouth guard made, or perhaps you can even buy one at a drug store?  Really, really hope this nasty sx leaves you soon, my friend!

BUT!  I did do a quick check in my arsenal of funnies and here's the first one that popped out at me ...

http://quotespictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/my-greatest-fear-is-sitting-in-front-of-thousands-of-people-while-my-google-search-history-is-being-read-aloud-sarcasm-quote.png

Then these ...

http://i.imgur.com/KGUhJWt.jpg

0ff3ccc8356e7e86de6f21458d4df4ad.jpg

And they just kept getting worse ...

http://lowres.cartoonstock.com/old-age-retirement-old-couples-sleeps-grinding_teeth-teeth_grinders-abrn10_low.jpg

So I decided to quit while I was ahead!

I hope you're getting a mouth guard made

LOL...I ALREADY HAVE ONE, AND YOU SHOULD SEE THE THING...IT'S PITIFUL!  ALL DINGED UP....I JUST CLENCH AGAINST IT. MY POOR CHOPS CAN HARDLY STAND IT!

THANK YOU FOR THESE IMAGES...TO FUNNY. ME AND MY GRINDING TEETH. AT LEAST SOMETHING'S GRINDING WITH THIS BODY ;)

0ff3ccc8356e7e86de6f21458d4df4ad.jpg

So true PD. I love the message it sends. Real men don't hit women.  :thumbsup: I'll never understand those guys.  >:(

My wife and I are grateful and proud that our boys are like the ones in the video, just a little older.  ;)

SNOWY,

YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT?

GREAT JOB!

YOUR BOYS ARE A DIRECT REFLECTION OF "YOU" AND "YOUR WIFE"!

AND MOST CERTAINLY SOMETHING TO BE "VERY PROUD OF"!

LOVE AND HUGS,

YOUR FLUTER FRIEND  :smitten:

Hey Snowy,

You and your wife are to be congratulated for instilling good values in your boys! Excellent work!

Lapis

Thanks Lapis. My wife and I are grateful. We parents do are best and then hope and pray for the rest, Don't we?  :):D I respect my wife alot and have always had respect for my mom, sister, aunts, Grandmas, teachers etc. So, I was fortunate to have alot of positive people in my life of which many happened to be women. So I guess upbringing is a big thing. My Dad was always a great example for me too. He still kisses my mom on the cheek when he gets home from work every day.  :laugh: Good old fashioned values is what makes some of the happiest homes, IMO.  :)

Hope you are doing well today Lapis.  :)

Snowy

SNOWY,

YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT?

GREAT JOB!

YOUR BOYS ARE A DIRECT REFLECTION OF "YOU" AND "YOUR WIFE"!

AND MOST CERTAINLY SOMETHING TO BE "VERY PROUD OF"!

LOVE AND HUGS,

YOUR FLUTER FRIEND  :smitten:

Thanks sweet Fluter friend.  :smitten:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrnzEGtF4Ox2yP1F6LF_IFd0edi8gLF4m8LmDHqHUbnHtaGNdU

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT483zrXXzvGX--8E1ePJthZVeDikA2B_FJkKmOZFeu5RlBL-2w

WELL, YOU ALL WON'T BELIEVE IT; HOWEVER, IT'S ALL TRUE.

I WENT OUT DANCING LAST NIGHT. THRU SHEER WILL AND FORCING MYSELF!

I WAS A NERVOUS WRECK, MY LEGS WERE SHAKING, MY HEART WAS THUMPING, MY NECK FELT LIKE IT WOULD SNAP OFF, AND AFTER 2 HRS, I FINALLY GOT OUT ON THE DANCE FLOOR WITH MY COUSINS HUSBAND, AND I WALTZED, I 2 STEPPED, I POLKA'ED, AND I ROCKED OUT.  ALL IN ALL, I DANCED ABOUT 6 DANCES.

I GOT HOME A 11:30.

MY GIRLS WERE VERY HAPPY THAT I WENT, AND SO WAS I AFTER THE FACT.

IT WAS NERVE RACKING, SCARY, AND DIFFICULT FOR ME, BUT I DID IT :)

I WOULD SAY THIS IS A SIGN OF HEALING  :thumbsup:

LOVE AND HUGS,

TWO OF THE SONGS I DANCED TO  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BROOKS AND DUNN  (2 STEP)

"BOOT SCOOTIN BOOGIE"

TRACY LAWRENCE  (WALTZ)

"STARS OVER TEXAS"

Well done FluterByee!!  :thumbsup:

I'd like to share this with you all... :)

http://www.friendship-quotes.co/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/dalai-lama-picture1.jpg

Happy Healing & Hugs x

Wow, Flute, way to go, Girl!  Proud of you!  Were you able to be in the moment and enjoy it?!

http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/c/cowgirl/graphics-cowgirl-856638.gif

Did you see me, I was also there!

http://cur.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2896/2896357q7fl3wria6.gif

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Well done FluterByee!!  :thumbsup:

I'd like to share this with you all... :)

http://www.friendship-quotes.co/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/dalai-lama-picture1.jpg

Happy Healing & Hugs x

This is fantastic, Julz! Thank you so much for sharing this quote. I saw the Dalai Lama many years ago when he came to my city and thoroughly enjoyed it, even though it was a huge venue and I had to sit very far away.

And to Fluter: Way to go, Girl! Dancing is such a joy, and I can't wait until I can do it again too. Thanks for the inspiration.

This is fantastic, Julz! Thank you so much for sharing this quote. I saw the Dalai Lama many years ago when he came to my city and thoroughly enjoyed it, even though it was a huge venue and I had to sit very far away.

Wow Lapis, you saw the Dalai Lama!!  :o It must have been an extraordinary experience in spite of the crowd!!  :smitten:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Ro...]
    • [Ba...]
    • [de...]
    • [Pa...]
    • [Tr...]
    • [Br...]
    • [Lo...]
    • [...]
    • [Gr...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Fa...]