Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Quotes, Poems, Phrases, Images

[26...]

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Lilyagain/Christmas%202014/Christmaswithakitten_zps190e5bb3.jpg

Wishing you the sweet joy of a child's blessed Christmas. 

Dear Ins.,

When I saw this little girl's sweet face several months ago, I thought of you.  I saved it to share with you now to say how very much I love and appreciate you.  I agree with what you wrote above - what matters is love.  May your life be very, very full of love in so many ways.

May God bless you with a very gentle and beautiful Christmas.

Much love,

Lily

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

• [ca...]

Top Posters In This Topic

[26...]

Dear Lily,

How very thoughtful of you to save that painting to share with me.    It's so beautiful.

What a very tender heart you have, Lily.  I am so deeply touched.    Honestly, I am

weeping.    This is a very difficult time for me this year.   

You have so touched my heart with your kindness. 

Thank you, so much for everything you do to demonstrate your love for me and others.

Also, posting the Robert Frost poem - such beautiful timing of that, Lily.

It's been a favorite poem of mine for a long time. 

Wishing you and your family a peaceful, blessed Christmas.

God bless you always, Lily.

Love,

Ins :smitten:

Thank you for all of your creative, funny and friendly posts. Makes me so jealous all the things yall can do on here. You really help lift the spirits. Love the funny cartoons and self cleaning bathrooms and just the overall closeness you all have. Thank You! Needed all your positives today.

Hugs

Dave 86

DAVE MY FRIEND,

IT'S ABOUT DARN TIME YOU SHOWED YOURSELF AGAIN...I WAS STARTING TO WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU.

IT'S ALWAYS NICE WHEN YOUR AROUND :)

HUGS TO YOU,

YOUR FLUTER FRIEND  :smitten: :smitten:

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/1224889552/christmas_duck_ornament.jpg?height=225&width=225

Morning to you all from my pond

I do hate the time difference

Thank you to those that have mentioned me in your posts :)

and those that haven't well it doesn't matter I shall just remember in future :P:laugh:

No seriously you know that I like to try and make you  :) or even better still  :laugh:

Just a quick up date I am off again to do my volunteering today.

I have a feeling that I will be on my own Christmas day as Mr. Duck is working

he has no choice and no doubt many will be working also.

I have asked little duckling if he wants to come but have a feeling he wont

so just in case he doesn't come I have contacted the homeless group where I live

and have offered my self to them. And when I say offered it doesn't consist of them

putting me in a oven to eat me. :D

Mind you with all the extra fat that I have put on there sure will be enough to go round

and I am told that Duck is very tasty. Duck is something that I have never tried and I mean how can I eat

one of my fellow kin. ::)

I know we are all going through our struggles but at least well I hope we all have

a roof over our heads and food to eat.

There are many that don't have what we have and who knows some may also be going through what we are

I hope not but I have a feeling that there sadly are.

I may not be here very often and its not that I don't care because I do I really do

again I just want to say that you will al get there and it just takes time     

If I was asked this time last year would I be where I am now I would have told you to duck off ;D

No way but I had to do this as only I could get out of my pond. My pond where I felt at my best

in my nest where I would find comfort. Sleep is still an issue for me but what I have found

is that on the days that I have been volunteering I have slept a little better :)

Whilst sorting through al the donated stuff I came across a soft toy duck and I reckon it was meant to be

he was just sitting there and I had to buy him :) And he is sat next to me and I have called him Mr. Duckie

so that I don't get confused between my Mr .Duck ;)

I will post a picture of him as soon as I can . I am not good at these technical things I mean I am only a Duck after all.

Anyway here is to a Merry Christmas and a better 2015 for us all

and that includes Ducks ;)

Duckie :smitten: :smitten:

LOVE YOU DUCKIE  :smitten:

AND, I'M SUPER PROUD OF YOU :smitten:

YOUR FLUTER FRIEND :smitten:

[26...]
My special friend, Ins.  :hug:

I'm missing you madly and whimpering and pining for you - as I always do whenever you leave me!  :(  I'm so hoping you're having a nice break and are feeling well and rested, my sweet, sweet friend.  Thank you again for creating and nurturing The Saks Fifth Avenue of BB ... One of THE most awesome threads ever!

My Sweet, Sweet Friend, ABCD

You are so very kind.    Daily, you are in my thoughts, and I send you my love and gratitude for your beautiful, loving heart.

Truly, this thread is here because of the love that you and others bring to it.        I think each of us feels loved and understood

and I do hope and pray - that each person feels welcome to share what is on his/her heart.      Each journey is different, yet we

share an understanding of this particular struggle and hold hands during it all.  I'm so grateful to you and to each person who

has touched my life here.      Love, Ins :hug:

I have contacted the homeless group where I live

and have offered my self to them.

Duckie,

I know you are a blessing to those around you; what a wonderful

encouragement you are to us.    I am so grateful that you

take time to check in and let us know how you are doing.

So much good is coming from this volunteer work.

I love you, my friend. 

Love, Ins :hug:

Thank you for all of your creative, funny and friendly posts. Makes me so jealous all the things yall can do on here. You really help lift the spirits. Love the funny cartoons and self cleaning bathrooms and just the overall closeness you all have. Thank You! Needed all your positives today.

Hugs

Dave 86

Dave,

You are always welcome here.  You are loved and appreciated.

Sending love to you and wishes for a peaceful evening.

Love, Ins :hug:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A note to my younger self in two words:

ASK

LISTEN

http://www.villagegallery.com/events/victorian_christmas_carol.jpg

Lily, Dave, ABCD, Jaddy, Collene, Sno, Duckie,

PD, Lapis, Fluter, LF, Ingrid, Iam

I am searching for words, tears running down my face.

This I know, no matter where we live, what we wear, how much money we have - what matters is love.

Thank you, for your love and for making my life beautiful.

You have no idea how you touch my heart and make my journey easier. 

Wishing all of you a peaceful week.   

Merry Christmas.

Love,

Ins

Dear, Ins.

Wow! What a beautiful picture and even more beautiful are your kind words. :) Thanks for being such a positive inspiration and spreading so much love.  :smitten:

Snowy

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/1224889552/christmas_duck_ornament.jpg?height=225&width=225

Morning to you all from my pond

I do hate the time difference

Thank you to those that have mentioned me in your posts :)

and those that haven't well it doesn't matter I shall just remember in future :P:laugh:

No seriously you know that I like to try and make you  :) or even better still  :laugh:

Just a quick up date I am off again to do my volunteering today.

I have a feeling that I will be on my own Christmas day as Mr. Duck is working

he has no choice and no doubt many will be working also.

I have asked little duckling if he wants to come but have a feeling he wont

so just in case he doesn't come I have contacted the homeless group where I live

and have offered my self to them. And when I say offered it doesn't consist of them

putting me in a oven to eat me. :D

Mind you with all the extra fat that I have put on there sure will be enough to go round

and I am told that Duck is very tasty. Duck is something that I have never tried and I mean how can I eat

one of my fellow kin. ::)

I know we are all going through our struggles but at least well I hope we all have

a roof over our heads and food to eat.

There are many that don't have what we have and who knows some may also be going through what we are

I hope not but I have a feeling that there sadly are.

I may not be here very often and its not that I don't care because I do I really do

again I just want to say that you will al get there and it just takes time     

If I was asked this time last year would I be where I am now I would have told you to duck off ;D

No way but I had to do this as only I could get out of my pond. My pond where I felt at my best

in my nest where I would find comfort. Sleep is still an issue for me but what I have found

is that on the days that I have been volunteering I have slept a little better :)

Whilst sorting through al the donated stuff I came across a soft toy duck and I reckon it was meant to be

he was just sitting there and I had to buy him :) And he is sat next to me and I have called him Mr. Duckie

so that I don't get confused between my Mr .Duck ;)

I will post a picture of him as soon as I can . I am not good at these technical things I mean I am only a Duck after all.

Anyway here is to a Merry Christmas and a better 2015 for us all

and that includes Ducks ;)

Merry Christmas Duckie. :)

Any more kindness and you guys aren't gonna be able to get rid of me. Thank you. I wish you all a very loving and Merry Christmas

Big Christmas Hugs

Dave

Any more kindness and you guys aren't gonna be able to get rid of me. Thank you. I wish you all a very loving and Merry Christmas

Big Christmas Hugs

Dave

Well Dave...That's the idea. Kindness attracts more kindness. That's why you are here. You are very kind yourself :)

Merry Christmas Dave.  :)

Snowy :)

Morning my fiends oh sorry I meant friends ::)

what was our fiend was the benzo

But as we continue on our journey and we will

in time to come and however long that will take I have not that answer

I so wish that I could wave that magic wand but sadly I cant

just remember about the wise Duck yes the Duck never mind the owl

but we are somewhat related as we both have feathers :)

Thank you again for your words they mean so much to me they really do

although I can not see any of you. I picture you all in mind as I sit here

in my nest. Trying not to shed more tears to late ::):)

Although I have met some real humans here in what I call the real world

they will never ever understand what we all know as to how we are feeling.

I have decided that it is not worth trying to explain what these drugs have don to us

but that does not mean that I will not give up regarding the medical field

But one lone Duck is not enough and I know some of you are doing what you can

and I personally Thank you from the bottom of my tiny heart.  :)

Just remember your time will come and it will you might not think so

But I can assure you that it will. I have been through a lot these past few years

more than what I should of done . But that is what I refer to as one of those things

I cant change what happened. I so wish that I could but we know the saying

you cant put the clock back. So onward I go and so will you all. :)

Here is to better times a head for all of us.

771b445a00988bfbf373963c08e24997.jpg

http://www.shoeboxblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Sweetpotato100.jpg

http://www.pmslweb.com/the-blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/12-funny-popcorn-cartoon.jpg

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/d9/d4/94/d9d4949394748f88f478e310b657d5c5.jpg

[26...]

http://www.villagegallery.com/events/victorian_christmas_carol.jpg

Lily, Dave, ABCD, Jaddy, Collene, Sno, Duckie,

PD, Lapis, Fluter, LF, Ingrid, Iam

I am searching for words, tears running down my face.

This I know, no matter where we live, what we wear, how much money we have - what matters is love.

Thank you, for your love and for making my life beautiful.

You have no idea how you touch my heart and make my journey easier. 

Wishing all of you a peaceful week.   

Merry Christmas.

Love,

Ins

Dear, Ins.

Wow! What a beautiful picture and even more beautiful are your kind words. :) Thanks for being such a positive inspiration and spreading so much love.  :smitten:

Snowy

Snowy,

Thank you, for your kind, gentle heart.  You are so giving, and I am so grateful for you.

Your words of encouragement are so appreciated.

Hugs and wishes for a peaceful, beautiful evening.

Love, Ins :smitten:

[26...]

Big Christmas Hugs

Dave

Dear Dave,

Sending many Christmas hugs to you and wishing you a beautiful evening.

[26...]

Morning my fiends oh sorry I meant friends ::)

what was our fiend was the benzo

But as we continue on our journey and we will

in time to come and however long that will take I have not that answer

I so wish that I could wave that magic wand but sadly I cant

just remember about the wise Duck yes the Duck never mind the owl

but we are somewhat related as we both have feathers :)

Thank you again for your words they mean so much to me they really do

although I can not see any of you. I picture you all in mind as I sit here

in my nest. Trying not to shed more tears to late ::):)

Although I have met some real humans here in what I call the real world

they will never ever understand what we all know as to how we are feeling.

I have decided that it is not worth trying to explain what these drugs have don to us

but that does not mean that I will not give up regarding the medical field

But one lone Duck is not enough and I know some of you are doing what you can

and I personally Thank you from the bottom of my tiny heart.  :)

Just remember your time will come and it will you might not think so

But I can assure you that it will. I have been through a lot these past few years

more than what I should of done . But that is what I refer to as one of those things

I cant change what happened. I so wish that I could but we know the saying

you cant put the clock back. So onward I go and so will you all. :)

Here is to better times a head for all of us.

771b445a00988bfbf373963c08e24997.jpg

Duckie,

You are such a source of inspiration.

Thank you, for the encouragement.

Sending many, many hugs to you, my sweet friend.

Have a peaceful night.  Merry Christmas.

[26...]

http://www.shoeboxblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Sweetpotato100.jpg

http://www.pmslweb.com/the-blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/12-funny-popcorn-cartoon.jpg

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/d9/d4/94/d9d4949394748f88f478e310b657d5c5.jpg

Hello, Sweet ABCD

These cartoons are hilarious - and do I EVER need to smile. ;D

Thank you, my dear, dear friend.

Sending hugs to you and wishing you a beautiful evening.

[26...]

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5161/5279394854_31a1715377_b.jpg

Music Video: 

Wishing everyone a peaceful Christmas Eve and beautiful Christmas. 

Love,

Ins

I would be 30.    :)

I always struggle with these questions.  Is it the present Me with all this health crapola, or the former Me waiting to bust out again?  How does everyone else answer these questions?

I would be 30.    :)

I always struggle with these questions.  Is it the present Me with all this health crapola, or the former Me waiting to bust out again?  How does everyone else answer these questions?

30 sounds about right to me!  Not too young and not too old.  I still like to be wild and crazy sometimes!  :D  But yet have the maturity of someone out of their 20s.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvXz5GOIUweaG0umkrmIR9FIf-orJRaF9cbKAt0FAlg9EljrI5images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTYH5bZN4ly3owZrZP8d4SWX-pOKjSNV11zilagAHLTtnuq_ew

CASTING CROWNS

"CHRISTMAS OFFERING"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIr6uUFSmyxK5pvOL46lC9TRK4a_uyXwl5l2ZN3xOmdZnBZvK2

KENNY ROGERS & WYNONNA JUDD

"MARY DID YOU KNOW"

http://youtu.be/mN70R-3ao0U

ON THE EVE OF THIS CHRISTMAS...MAY THE SPIRIT FILL YOUR HEARTS WITH PEACE, JOY, LOVE, AND KINDNESS FOR EVERYONE AROUND YOU :smitten:

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP TO EACH OF YOU,

FLUTER :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVmrXI2ByWkpAPXPlFk_KX4F_aTNCePPKXi5jLIxL86_Bf2bNy

MY SPECIAL FRIENDS....

WHERE TO START...WOULD BE THE QUESTION FOR ME?

HOW DO I EXPRESS FROM THE VERY DEPTHS OF MY HEART HOW MUCH EVERYONE HERE MEANS TO ME?

DO I HAVE THE ABILITY TO PUT IT IN THE SIMPLEST OF TERMS?

ON THIS CHRISTMAS EVE...LET ME SAY HOW VERY GRATEFUL I AM TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU...FOR ENHANCING MY LIFE...[DAILY!  FOR CARING ENOUGH DAY AFTER DAY TO COME BACK AND REACH DEEP WITH IN YOURSELVES TO HELP NOT ONLY LIFT ME AND SUPPORT ME, BUT TO DO THE SAME THING FOR EVERYONE WHO CHOOSES TO BLESS THIS THREAD WITH THEIR PRESENCE.

I OFTEN WONDER IF INS REALLY KNOWS WHAT SHE HAS DONE BY CREATING THIS AMAZING THREAD!  ONE OF COMPASSION, HUMOR, LOYALTY, KINDNESS, LOVE (and BIG LOVE at that), FRIENDSHIPS HAVE BEEN FORMED, WE HAVE BECOME UNITED THROUGH THE COMMON BOND OF BENZO'S AND ALL THEY STAND FOR, AND WE EACH FIND A WAY TO HELP BUILD THE OTHER UP.  I FEEL SO VERY INSPIRED BY THE SIMPLE AND AT TIMES COURAGEOUS ACTS OF KINDNESS AND TRUE COMPASSION, AND I GET TO WATCH THEM PLAY OUT...HERE...EVERYDAY.  WHAT A BLESSING!

WE ARE ALL GRACE UNDER PRESSURE, AND INS, BECUASE OF YOU...YOUR KINDNESS, YOUR DESIRE TO OPEN YOUR HEART TO EACH OF US, AND LET US KNOW THAT WE ALL HAVE OUR SPECIAL PLACE HERE...WELL, FOR THAT MY DEAR SWEET FRIEND I WILL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL.  YOU ARE A DAILY BLESSING TO ME...RIGHT ALONG WITH ABCD, DUCKIE, STEVE, DAVE, SNOWY, PD, Iam, LILY, LF, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO MAKES A CHOICE TO COME HERE AND BE A PART OF SAVING / LIFTING / BLESSING EACH OF US WITH YOUR PRESENCE TO HELP US HEAL...TO MAKE US FEEL SPECIAL...TO BRING A SMILE TO OUR FACE...AND SO MUCH MORE.

ONE THE DAYS WHEN OUR LIVES FEEL OVERWHELMING, WE FEEL SICK, WE FEEL LOST, WE FEEL SCARED OR AFRAID, WE FEEL LIKE NO ONE ELSE IN OUR LIVES UNDERSTANDS THIS JOURNEY WE ARE ON..WELL, THIS IS OUR SAFE PLACE TO FALL, AND WE FALL...KNOWING WE WILL BE ACCEPTED WITH OPEN ARMS AND HEARTS.

I LOVE EACH AND EVEYONE OF YOU WHO COME HERE, AND LET ME THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR MAKING MY LIFE BETTER!

WISHING YOU ALL A VERY BLESSED CHRISTMAS!  MAY YOU FIND A SMILE ON YOUR FACE AND JOY IN YOUR HEART....

YOUR FLUTER FRIEND :smitten:.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCSW7PjwKmJnSZWxhZv6bwbgH6sWZiOiutNBxuNWfTtPx86z9H

WISHING YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

CARRIE UNDERWOOD & VINCE GILL

"HOW GREAT THOU ART"

http://youtu.be/pLLMzr3PFgk

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Tr...]
    • [Ca...]
    • [Mt...]
    • [Mi...]
    • [je...]