Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

BenzoFM's Music thread

[Be...]

There are way more tunes than I can listen to in a day, I should've thought this through properly.

I expected maybe two or three people would post here for a day or two.  That's called underestimating your market.  :o  :laugh:

That said, there's some absolute corkers coming over the airwaves.  I'll have to get busy obtaining the mp3's for a lot of this stuff! 

:thumbsup:

Ps, FluterTexoRainyGirl, I'm quite surprised you like Metallica.  Is it a Texas thing? ;)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [Be...]

• [VC...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of thousand people with time on their hands.  I have a whole list for you.  If you get a chance, check out the Beatles Live from Shea.  That's pretty rare footage.

Thanks for a fun thread.

GreenIce

Yeah, that's a good point, GI, lol.

I'm always happy to check out the Beatles.. just going to youtube it now.

Edit:  OMG, I've just found them playing Revolution.. it's practically the same as the studio recording!!

CLASS :thumbsup:

Yeah, that's a good point, GI, lol.

I'm always happy to check out the Beatles.. just going to youtube it now.

Edit:  OMG, I've just found them playing Revolution.. it's practically the same as the studio recording!!

CLASS :thumbsup:

I left a link on page 17.  It's where they get off the plane and Ed Sullivan.

There's a lot of good stuff here.  Have to do a little raid myself. 

There are way more tunes than I can listen to in a day, I should've thought this through properly.

Better get busy :)

I expected maybe two or three people would post here for a day or two.  That's called underestimating your market.  :o  :laugh:

Hey, this was a great idea...Music brings people together :)

That said,

there's some absolute corkers coming over the air. 

Please explain...what does absolute corkers mean? Good or Bad?  We won't all like everything that get's posted, but it will broaden our horizons, and introduce us to stuff that we wouldn't typically listen to.  That's my theory...and I'm stickin to it :thumbsup:

Ps, FluterTexoRainyGirl, I'm quite surprised you like Metallica.  Is it a Texas thing? ;)

I LIKE ALL TYPES OF MUSIC...with that being said NOT a fan of OPERA (can't understand what there saying) as well as (PUNK).  NOW, I DON'T LIKE ALL OF METALLICA'S STUFF, BUT I HAVE MY FAV'S.  DO YOU REMEMBER THEIR MOVIE HEAVY METAL?  ADVANCED FOR THE TIME.

FLUTER ;)

surfin' on heroin......the forgotton rebels........nice n mellow to ease out the day

Okay, I just listened to this tune.  Are you saying the song is nice and mellow to ease out the day or heroin?  This rattled my brain....lol. 

This is what I'm talking about.  Different strokes for different folks, but I gave it a try.

thanks BenzoJ

Fluter ;)

This was just posted on my blog and I thought it was too good to not share with BFM  ;D

Thanks for sharing Smiff. Bowie is one unique individual. He certainly had staying power.  However odd he was...he did put out some good tunes.  I like tend to like him better as he got older...not quite as weird (for me that is).

Fluter :smitten:

I left a link on page 17.  It's where they get off the plane and Ed Sullivan.

Ah ha... nice one, GI.  Thanks for the pointer that's much better than the clips on youtube.  :thumbsup:

there's some absolute corkers coming over the air. 

Please explain...what does absolute corkers mean? Good or Bad?  We won't all like everything that get's posted, but it will broaden our horizons, and introduce us to stuff that we wouldn't typically listen to.  That's my theory...and I'm stickin to it :thumbsup:

Corker means.. err.. hmm.. well it's good.  But more accurately (cog-fog attack) it's like cracker, diamond, gorgeous, pukka, awesome, spot-on, brilliant, super.... you get the picture.

Sheesh :D

Ps' date=' FluterTexoRainyGirl, I'm quite surprised you like Metallica.  Is it a Texas thing? ;)[/quote']

I LIKE ALL TYPES OF MUSIC...with that being said NOT a fan of OPERA (can't understand what there saying) as well as (PUNK).  NOW, I DON'T LIKE ALL OF METALLICA'S STUFF, BUT I HAVE MY FAV'S.  DO YOU REMEMBER THEIR MOVIE HEAVY METAL?  ADVANCED FOR THE TIME.FLUTER ;)

Ah, now I 'm with you there on opera and punk (well most of it).  But I haven't seen any of Metallica's flicks.  Didn't even know they did any!

We should change the station to FluterFM.  I'm out of my depth. ;)

Corker means.. err.. hmm.. well it's good.  But more accurately (cog-fog attack) it's like cracker, diamond, gorgeous, pukka, awesome, spot-on, brilliant, super.... you get the picture.

Sheesh :D

Don't you Sheesh me...ya Englrish "WISE ACRE"!  I did not know if corker meant good or bad :tickedoff:, but thanks for the quick def as now I also know what pukka means, and yes I got the picture......geez!  Ya huffy little spin doctor.....lol.

Ps' date=' FluterTexoRainyGirl, I'm quite surprised you like Metallica.  Is it a Texas thing? ;)[/quote']

No I don't think so....I just happen to like some of there music.

But I haven't seen any of Metallica's flicks.  Didn't even know they did any!

You never saw "Heavy Metal"?  It had Metallica songs all through it.  It was animated back in 81....I believe.

No your not!  And, Nah, I'm good with being the side kick :thumbsup:  Besides...I'm probably to sappy for a lot of your listeners as I lean more toward easy listening stuff.

Don't you Sheesh me...ya Englrish "WISE ACRE"!  I did not know if corker meant good or bad :tickedoff:, but thanks for the quick def as now I also know what pukka means, and yes I got the picture......geez!  Ya huffy little spin doctor.....lol.

Or what?  Whatcha gonna do if I sheesh ya, eh?  You remember the box I keep talking about?  Time to get back in it Fluteypie. 

Sub-question.. what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?  8)

No I don't think so....I just happen to like some of there music.

I can't think of a smartass reply for that one.  :-\

But I haven't seen any of Metallica's flicks.  Didn't even know they did any!

You never saw "Heavy Metal"?  It had Metallica songs all through it.  It was animated back in 81....I believe.

Um, no, thats why I said I haven't seen any of their videos.  Sprecken de English, TG?  ;D

No your not!  And, Nah, I'm good with being the side kick :thumbsup:  Besides...I'm probably to sappy for a lot of your listeners as I lean more toward easy listening stuff.

Nothing wrong with soppy.  You've been adding loads of rock classics as well so we'll forgive you.  Well, more accurately they will, but I won't because it's my job to antagonise you as much as possible for my own therapy.  :-*

Now that I've dealt with your out-of-control insolence, I'll move on to adding a tune for everyone:

----------------------------------------------------------

.. who my mum took me to see in Brixton when I was 11.

Enjoy!

:)

We're sorely lacking some Bob Dylan here so here's one for everyone:

:)

Ps.. the station's name has been changed to Benzo FM, in honour of the first person to coin the idea.

Or what?  Whatcha gonna do if I sheesh ya, eh?  You remember the box I keep talking about?  Time to get back in it Fluteypie.

Dad Gum It Englrishman....If you sheesh me again...I'm going to...Hmm, I'll....Well I'll....Umm I'll....umm, let me get back to ya on this one...cause right now I got nothin, but as for that darn box you keep trying to put me it.  Now, that's just not happenin.  I'll go all crazy girl on ya.  Nope, nope, nope...I'm not goin in no darn box. :brickwall::muscle:

Sub-question.. what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?  8)

Well, seeing as how I'm the unstoppable force...lol YOUR GOING TO EXPLODE.  Cause ya haven't stopped me yet....lol :laugh: How bout them apples ;)

I can't think of a smartass reply for that one.  :-\

LOL....It's hard to answer a smartass when she's not being one...isn't it :laugh:

Um, no, thats why I said I haven't seen any of their videos.  Sprecken de English, TG?  ;D

Oh one of these days....POW, right in the kisser :boxer:

it's my job to antagonise you as much as possible for my own therapy.  :-*

Man your saving  a boat load of cash....cause your getting tons of therapy ;)  Do you feel better YET? :)

Now that I've dealt with your out-of-control insolence

Englrishman, as for my out-of-contro insolence! I don't think you have any idea just how out of control I can get :oops: the  >:D made me say that..... :laugh:

Here ya go....here's two for ya....Just to address my out of control insolence, and the fact that I'm unstoppable :P

HOOBASTANK

"Out of Control"

Put this song in your bagpipe and blow it :thumbsup:

RASCAL FLATTS (This will soothe my sappy side) :P

"Unstoppable"

Huggies,

We're sorely lacking some Bob Dylan here so here's one for everyone:

I really like this turn, and MY GOD.....TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SANG!

Woah woah woah, call me a lawyer, call me nitpciking, but I need to get a coupla things straightened out here:

I'll go all crazy girl on ya.

"Go"?  You're speaking as if it hasn't happened already. 1-0 to me. :thumbsup:

Well, seeing as how I'm the unstoppable force...lol YOUR GOING TO EXPLODE.  Cause ya haven't stopped me yet....lol :laugh:
Who said you're the unstoppable force?  You're the immovable object. 2-0 to me. :thumbsup:

How bout them apples ;)

They were alright, could've been sweeter but I'm not complaining.  Yet. 3-0 to me. :thumbsup:

LOL....It's hard to answer a smartass when she's not being one...isn't it :laugh:

Denial is the spice of life. 4-0 to me. :thumbsup:

Oh one of these days....POW, right in the kisser :boxer:

Any time, any place.  My kisser takes no prisoners. 5-0 to me. :thumbsup:

Man your saving  a boat load of cash....cause your getting tons of therapy ;)  Do you feel better YET? :)

Oh yes, in fact I feel SO good that I'm going to keep on taking advantage of you.  No, I mean your services. 6-0 to me. :thumbsup:

Englrishman, as for my out-of-contro insolence! I don't think you have any idea just how out of control I can get :oops: the  >:D made me say that..... :laugh:

I think I do.  You have no idea just how much professional training I have dealing with insolence.  It's my specialty. 7-0 to me. :thumbsup:

Here ya go....here's two for ya....Just to address my out of control insolence, and the fact that I'm unstoppable :P

Yes, ok, I liked those, but don't think you can buy me off with a couple of tunes.  It'll take at least four cream cakes. 8-0 to me. :thumbsup:

So basically 8-0 to me.  La la la.. I'm the best at eveything nur nur nur :D

Here's one for you, and coincidentally it's also called here's one for you:

:hug:

That's life-Frank Sinatra

Hard to beat Frankie boy in that genre.  BFM approves. :thumbsup:

The song is: Somewhere I Belong

That's going in my mp3 collection along with In the end (my favourite of theirs).  :thumbsup:

So basically 8-0 to me.  La la la.. I'm the best at eveything nur nur nur :D

You English scoundrel >:D

OKAY, I THINK I MAY NEED AN ATTORNEY....AS, IT IS MY OPINION THAT YOU MUST BE WORKING FOR BRITISH INTELLIGENCE?  STILL NOT QUITE SURE, BUT I AM LEANING IN THAT DIRECTION!

WE HAVE DISCUSSED THIS BEFORE....JUST TO SOOTHE YOUR MALE EGO...I WILL TAP OUT OF THE RING, AND LET YOU THINK YOU ARE 8 FOR 0.....this time ;) and,  I WILL CONSIDER MYSELF THROUGHLY PUNCHED :boxer: SPANKED  :muscle: and REPRIMANDED  :tickedoff: by one slick English Intelligence Agent >:D

BUT, HEY....HERE'S YOUR SONG.....CAUSE U THE BESSSSSS AT EVEREEEEEE THANG :thumbsup::P :P :P :P :P :P

LOL.....your just gonna love this one :angel:

IMDABES ;)

THIS AIN'T OVER TILL THE ENGLRISHMAN SINGS..AAAaaaaaa

fluter :smitten: