Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

BenzoFM's Music thread

[Be...]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [Be...]

• [VC...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok kids. I hope you don't mind me randomly stirring things up a bit. Here's a great band and I love this song. :) No hidden meanings here, just good Ol Rock and roll.  :D

Crossfade-Cold

You're a hard rocker snoball!  I like this one.  :thumbsup:

:) Hi PD You have a wide range of musical taste as well. I could picture you at a Motley Crue concert, head bangin  :laugh: Na, probably not actually. 8)

You're right, I do like a lot of different music styles.  But Motley Crue...probably not!  :laugh:

You're right, I do like a lot of different music styles.  But Motley Crue...probably not!  :laugh:

AWWW PD, MY SISTER FRIEND...COME ON NOW...NO MOTLEY CRUE...ARE YA JOKING?

YOU DON'T LIKE THIS?

MOTLEY CRUE

"HOME SWEET HOME"

http://youtu.be/3WAZ60xA9wo

FB :thumbsup:

This one is more of a ballad, and I love hard rock ballads, so I like this one!  :thumbsup:

This is an awesome hard rock ballad...

Guns N' Roses - November Rain

PD

YOU DON'T LIKE THIS?

MOTLEY CRUE

"HOME SWEET HOME"

I feel so stupid. I never realized you guys were nuns.  :idiot: I kept thinking...Sister friend?  :laugh: Please accept my sincere apologies for not addressing you ladies in the proper way. :) Hey, which ones are you?  >:D

Love, Snowy

Amen :angel:

YOU DON'T LIKE THIS?

MOTLEY CRUE

"HOME SWEET HOME"

I feel so stupid. I never realized you guys were nuns.  :idiot: I kept thinking...Sister friend?  :laugh: Please accept my sincere apologies for not addressing you ladies in the proper way. :) Hey, which ones are you?  >:D

Love, Snowy

Snowy, I don't think I fit in that group!  Remember?!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyK_GbGuxyA 

PD  :angel:  >:D  ;)

YOU DON'T LIKE THIS?

MOTLEY CRUE

"HOME SWEET HOME"

Love, Snowy

Snowy, I don't think I fit in that group!  Remember?!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyK_GbGuxyA  :angel:  >:D  ;)

PD

Well, i felt bad for that insinuation, so I thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt.  :):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, i felt bad for that insinuation, so I thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt.  :):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just never know which side of me is going to come out...  :angel: or  >:D:laugh:  Reform is always possible.  ;)  I just need focus on bringing out my angelic side.  :angel:  :angel:

I just never know which side of me is going to come out...  :angel: or  >:D:laugh:  Reform is always possible.  ;)  I just need focus on bringing out my angelic side.  :angel:  :angel:

Release the good. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Release the good. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

::)  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I just never know which side of me is going to come out...  :angel: or  >:D:laugh: 

PD, THAT'S THE VIRGO IN US.  WHICH EVER ONE WE DECIDE TO BRING OUT  >:D OR  :angel: WE WILL FOR SURE GIVE IT OUR BEST ;)

FB :smitten:

I'M THE FLYING NUN....LOL ;)

HUGS TO YOU SNOW,

I just never know which side of me is going to come out...  :angel: or  >:D:laugh: 

PD, THAT'S THE VIRGO IN US.  WHICH EVER ONE WE DECIDE TO BRING OUT  >:D OR  :angel: WE WILL FOR SURE GIVE IT OUR BEST ;)

I'm so glad that somebody understands me!  ;)  We have to stick together!  :smitten:

:angel:  PD  >:D

I'M THE FLYING NUN....LOL ;)

HUGS TO YOU SNOW,

:)

CASTING CROWNS

"HEARD THE BELLS ON CHRISTMAS DAY"

THE PIANO GUYS

"CAROL OF THE BELLS"

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS TILL SANTA :)

PEACE TO ALL :smitten:

FLUTER :smitten:

[1b...]