Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

BenzoFM's Music thread

[Be...]

One of my favorite Elliott songs, widely considered to be his masterpiece. I don't think I've posted it on here before.

And you're god damn right I post a lot of Elliott Smith  :laugh:

http://youtu.be/pfIvNtA08hI

Elliott Smith - King's Crossing

"The method acting that pays my bills, keeps a fat man feeding, in Beverly Hills. I've got a heavy metal mouth, it hurls obscenity, and I get my check, from the trash treasury. Because I took my own insides out..."

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [Be...]

• [VC...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an old song that a girlfriend from my teen years dedicated to me after she cheated on me. ::) Sure, I used to have a few beers now and then and some between "the now and the then" but hey...I'm only human. 8)

Concrete Blonde-Joey

Seems fitting.  8)  I like it. :thumbsup:  When I broke up with my high school boyfriend, he said he would think of me every time he heard this song  >:D:

Do you think he still does?  ;)

Here's an old song that a girlfriend from my teen years dedicated to me after she cheated on me. ::) Sure, I used to have a few beers now and then and some between "the now and the then" but hey...I'm only human. 8)

Concrete Blonde-Joey

Seems fitting.  8)  I like it. :thumbsup:  When I broke up with my high school boyfriend, he said he would think of me every time he heard this song  >:D:

:laugh: Well, PD, Probably so. 8) If he felt that way then, he probably still does. Its one of those things that doesn't fade with time. You may try to block it out, but it comes back now and then. ;D That's when I focus on the here and now and not what I had. ;)

Here's a song that reminds me of some times, I should try and forget.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9rT2hZwk2k

Concrete Blonde-Joey

:laugh: Well, PD, Probably so. 8) If he felt that way then, he probably still does. Its one of those things that doesn't fade with time. You may try to block it out, but it comes back now and then. ;D That's when I focus on the here and now and not what I had. ;)

:laugh:  I suppose you're right snowy.  Music does have a way of sticking in our heads and bringing back memories.  Even if it was over 30 years ago.  8)  The music kinda gives away our age too, don't ya think?  ::)  By the way, I LOVE LOVE that song!  Endless Summer Nights...awesome!  I had a few of those nights myself.  ;)

Here's another good Richard Marx song...

Concrete Blonde-Joey

:laugh:  I suppose you're right snowy.  Music does have a way of sticking in our heads and bringing back memories.  Even if it was over 30 years ago.  8)  The music kinda gives away our age too, don't ya think?  ::)  By the way, I LOVE LOVE that song!  Endless Summer Nights...awesome!  I had a few of those nights myself.  ;)

Here's another good Richard Marx song...

Hey, Good song PD. How about this one...

Concrete Blonde-Joey

Snowy!  I love CB :D  Good tune :thumbsup:

My two favorites  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vRRSvyDZOU

Good songs Birdie. :) I like her voice. Its pretty unique. :)

Hugs, Bird  Oh wait, I mean Snowy :D

Yes she has a deep voice but still sounds very feminine, kind of like Emma Stone :)

Ya just like Emmanem :)

Looks like my old doctors office 'slinging benzo's'  :laugh:

Hey, Good song PD. How about this one...

Beautiful!  And another...

Good song PD :thumbsup: That's the song I play when I'm waiting for my Kanna from Skyfield Tropical. 8)

Concrete Blonde-Joey

Snowy!  I love CB :D  Good tune :thumbsup:

My two favorites  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vRRSvyDZOU

Good songs Birdie. :) I like her voice. Its pretty unique. :)

Hugs, Bird  Oh wait, I mean Snowy :D

Yes she has a deep voice but still sounds very feminine, kind of like Emma Stone :)

Ya just like Emmanem :)

Looks like my old doctors office 'slinging benzo's'  :laugh:

:laugh:

Poor Slim ended up in a similar situation. I'm glad he came out ok. :thumbsup:

Now I wanna make this clear. I never liked "BOY Bands" and well, probably never will much, but...and that's a big BUTT, I make a few exceptions now and then. This song is one of them. :)

Ive been told I'm thick skinned. :idiot: I don't agree. :P

Backstreet Boys-Shape of My Heart

Now I wanna make this clear. I never liked "BOY Bands" and well, probably never will much, but...and that's a big BUTT, I make a few exceptions now and then. This song is one of them. :)

You don't like "BOY Bands"?  Isn't that discriminatory?  ;)  Anyway...I give this song a  :thumbsup:

PD  :)

You don't like "BOY Bands"?  Isn't that discriminatory?  ;)  Anyway...I give this song a  :thumbsup:

PD  :)

Ya, I know, I should be more PC, but... >:D

SNOWY,

THIS IS A GOOD SONG! IT IS FLUTER APPROVED ;)

HUGS,

FB :smitten:

SNOWY,

THIS IS A GOOD SONG! IT IS FLUTER APPROVED ;)

HUGS,

FB :smitten:

;D

Happy birthday snowy  :happybday:

:laugh: Thanks. Actually my Birthday was last month.  8) Bill sure is a great friend. :thumbsup: And so are you Birdie. :)

By the way, Do you use Strictland Propane for all of your grilling pleasures? You can never take any chances when grilling a 50 dollar aged all American steak.  8)

Stickland's the best...Forget the rest. :thumbsup:

Snowy

Happy birthday snowy  :happybday:

:laugh: Thanks. Actually my Birthday was last month.  8) Bill sure is a great friend. :thumbsup: And so are you Birdie. :)

By the way, Do you use Strictland Propane for all of your grilling pleasures? You can never take any chances when grilling a 50 dollar aged all American steak.  8)

Stickland's the best...Forget the rest. :thumbsup:

Snowy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BON JOVI

"WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE"

FB :thumbsup:

Good ol Bon Jovi.  :) He and the boys will always be a great band in my book. :thumbsup: Richie Sambora has a unique playing style.  :thumbsup:

Good pick Fluter :angel:

Here's a pretty song.

EXCELLENT SONG SNOW :thumbsup:

CHICAGO CAME TO CC NOT TO LONG AGO...I WENT TO THE CONCERT...IT WAS AWESOME.  SUCH GOOD SONGS THAT EVOKE GOOD MEMORIES :)

FLUTER :smitten:

HOW ABOUT THIS ONE....SNOWY :)

MOODY BLUES

"I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE SOMEWHERE"  ::)

http://youtu.be/a97d5bUCFVQ

Here's a pretty song.

EXCELLENT SONG SNOW :thumbsup:

CHICAGO CAME TO CC NOT TO LONG AGO...I WENT TO THE CONCERT...IT WAS AWESOME.  SUCH GOOD SONGS THAT EVOKE GOOD MEMORIES :)

FLUTER :smitten:

HOW ABOUT THIS ONE....SNOWY :)

MOODY BLUES

"I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE SOMEWHERE"  ::)

http://youtu.be/a97d5bUCFVQ

I like that song Fluter. :) I like the MBS. It brings back some good memories. 8)

You have some great taste in music dear Fluter. :angel:

Snowy