Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

BenzoFM's Music thread

[Be...]

Great Song Fluter! I like Amy Grant...Good woman. :thumbsup:

Here's another one. I will remember You

MORNIN SNOWY,

IF YOU LIKE AMY...THAN YA GOTTA LIKE HER BETTER HALF (I SURE DO)

IN THE INFAMOUS WORDS OF FORREST GUMP "THEY GO TOGETHER LIKE PEAS AND CARROTTS"  ;)

VINCE GILL (HE WROTE THIS ABOUT AMY)

"WHENEVER YOU COME AROUND"

:smitten: FLUTER

P.S. I REALLY ADMIRE THAT IN ONE OF YOUR POSTS YOU ACKNOWLEDGED THAT YOU LOVE YOUR WIFE...KUDOS TO YOU MY FRIEND :)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [Be...]

• [VC...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi fluter.  :) That's a nice song by Vince Gill.

Thanks for the kudos. :) I really feel that once I found someone to love forever, and who loves me the same, I need to cherish that and be grateful every day, which I am. She's my better half. I'm dedicated to her forever. I love her forever. :smitten: I probably sound like a teenager in love, but it is what it is. :smitten:

The song title says it all...Faithfully :thumbsup:

Hi fluter.  :) That's a nice song by Vince Gill.

Thanks for the kudos. :) I really feel that once I found someone to love forever, and who loves me the same, I need to cherish that and be grateful every day, which I am. She's my better half. I'm dedicated to her forever. I love her forever. :smitten: I probably sound like a teenager in love, but it is what it is. :smitten:

SNOWY,

I DON'T THINK YOU KNOW HOW VERY REFRESHING IT IS TO HEAR A MAN SPEAK THIS HIGHLY OF HIS WIFE AND HIS RELATIONSHIP!

GREAT....IF YOU SOUND AND FEEL LIKE A TEENAGER :)

IT MAKES ME FEEL HAPPY FOR YOU!

BY THE WAY [glow=red,2,300]"FAITHFULLY"[/glow] HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS!

GOOD CHOICE :thumbsup:

HOW ABOUT [glow=red,2,300]"IT'S MORE THAN A FEELING"[/glow]

http://youtu.be/SSR6ZzjDZ94

FLUTER :smitten:

HI LOVEDOVES,

HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE.

I REALLY LIKE THIS SONG....HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE AGAIN!

HANG IT THERE...I KNOW THIS IS A DIFFUCLT JOURNEY.

NOW, HOW ABOUT THIS SONG

MANDISA

"OVERCOMER"

YOUR STRONGER THAN YOU THINK!!!!!  IT WILL GET BETTER!

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP

Thanks fluter for the kind words.  :) I just feel like I have been blessed to have her in my life and she deserves most of the credit. 8)

That song by Boston happens to be one of my top favorite songs of all time.  :thumbsup:

I hope you're feeling well today.  :)

Snowy

Thanks fluter for the kind words.  :) I just feel like I have been blessed to have her in my life and she deserves most of the credit. 8)

That song by Boston happens to be one of my top favorite songs of all time.  :thumbsup:

I hope you're feeling well today.  :)

Snowy

HI SNOWY,

I'M RATHER OKAY TODAY...HOW BOUT YOU?

FEELING KINDA LIKE....

[glow=red,2,300]JOURNEY[/glow]

"DON'T STOP BELIVIN"

PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING BY BOSTON, JOURNEY, KANSAS, FOREGINER, HEART, FLEETWOOD MAC....WOULD MAKE MY PLAYLIST :)

HUGS & FRIENDSHIP,

Hi fluter. :) I'm glad your doing ok. I'm doing pretty well. Thanks.  :)

That song by Journey is so inspiring and a great song. I never get tired of that one.

I used to be the type of person who was so driven that I never stopped to smell the roses. I attained financial freedom, but I was never truly content. I found out that there was something more important in life...Peace of Mind I cant believe I was that lame. ::)

Boston-Peace of Mind

Snowy :hug:

I cant believe I was that lame. ::)

SNOWY,

I DON'T FIND YOU LAME AT ALL...IN FACT, I FIND YOUR CHARM & HONESTY A BREATH OF FRESH AIR. I'M ENJOYING GETTING TO KNOW YOU.

I HAVE TO SAY...EVERYTIME I READ WHAT YOU ARE WRITING...I HEAR THE VOICE OF YOUR AVATAR AND IT MAKES ME SMILE...EVERYTIME :)

I LOVE "PEACE OF MIND".  AWESOME SONG....

I'M WAITING FOR THE RAIN THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE COMING THIS WAY. SO, SNOW...WHILE I WAIT I GUESS I WILL LISTEN TO SOME.....

CREED

"RAIN"

HUGS & FRIENDSHIP,

A classic that always seems to cheer me up a bit.

I feel like I was born in the wrong generation.

HI NTT,

I LOVE S & G...ONE OF MY FAV'S IS "BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATERS". HERE'S ANOTHER FROM A GREAT HARMONIZING DUO. HOPE IT CHEERS YOU A BIT MORE :)

SIMON AND GARFUNKLE

FB :smitten:

I cant believe I was that lame. ::)

SNOWY,

I DON'T FIND YOU LAME AT ALL...IN FACT, I FIND YOUR CHARM & HONESTY A BREATH OF FRESH AIR. I'M ENJOYING GETTING TO KNOW YOU.

I HAVE TO SAY...EVERYTIME I READ WHAT YOU ARE WRITING...I HEAR THE VOICE OF YOUR AVATAR AND IT MAKES ME SMILE...EVERYTIME :)

I LOVE "PEACE OF MIND".  AWESOME SONG....

I'M WAITING FOR THE RAIN THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE COMING THIS WAY. SO, SNOW...WHILE I WAIT I GUESS I WILL LISTEN TO SOME.....

CREED

"RAIN"

HUGS & FRIENDSHIP,

Aww, Thanks fluter. I can see you are a very kind, down to earth person.  :)

That's another good song! I really like Creed. Always have. 8)

Snowy

My passion is rare soul, jazz funk etc. Was a radio DJ many years ago....wouldn't have the confidence to do it now, but have had offers. Shame....maybe one day eh!

For anyone with similar taste in music, here's one if my mixes-

great songs here i been missin out !!  great song you posted flutterbye

this is my favorite creed song their very first hit my own prison !!  :yippee:

My passion is rare soul, jazz funk etc. Was a radio DJ many years ago....wouldn't have the confidence to do it now, but have had offers. Shame....maybe one day eh!

HI DBOY,

IT'S GREAT TO HAVE A PASSION :) I'M STILL TRYING TO FIND MINE. I DO LOVE MY MUSIC, AND HOW TOTALLY COOL THAT YOU WERE A DJ.  I'M GUESSING IT'S LIKE RIDING A BIKE...ONCE YOU REGAIN YOUR CONFIDENCE...YOU WILL JUST GET BACK ON AND START PEDALLING!  YOU'LL GET THERE DEL....ONE DAY AT A TIME :)

I WENT TO OUR 54TH ANUAL JAZZ FESTIVAL FOR THE FIRST TIME...I HEARD 3 REALLY GOOD JAZZ BANDS. I'M NOT SURE IF "SADE" IS CONSIDERED RARE SOUL OR JAZZ FUNK; HOWEVER, I KNOW SHE'S JAZZ, AND I LOVE HER SOUND.

SADE

"YOUR LOVE IS KING"

http://youtu.be/1k0nMxO6mu0  (LOVE THE SAX)

COOL MIX DEL! HERE'S TO HEALING ONE SONG AT A TIME :thumbsup:

great songs here i been missin out !!  great song you posted flutterbye

this is my favorite creed song their very first hit my own prison !!  :yippee:

I LOVE CREED :thumbsup:

HOW BOUT THIS ONE....IT IS ONE OF MY FAV'S :thumbsup:

CREED

"ARMS WIDE OPEN"

HI DBOY,

IT'S GREAT TO HAVE A PASSION :) I'M STILL TRYING TO FIND MINE. I DO LOVE MY MUSIC, AND HOW TOTALLY COOL THAT YOU WERE A DJ.  I'M GUESSING IT'S LIKE RIDING A BIKE...ONCE YOU REGAIN YOUR CONFIDENCE...YOU WILL JUST GET BACK ON AND START PEDALLING!  YOU'LL GET THERE DEL....ONE DAY AT A TIME :)

I WENT TO OUR 54TH ANUAL JAZZ FESTIVAL FOR THE FIRST TIME...I HEARD 3 REALLY GOOD JAZZ BANDS. I'M NOT SURE IF "SADE" IS CONSIDERED RARE SOUL OR JAZZ FUNK; HOWEVER, I KNOW SHE'S JAZZ, AND I LOVE HER SOUND.

SADE

"YOUR LOVE IS KING"

http://youtu.be/1k0nMxO6mu0  (LOVE THE SAX)

COOL MIX DEL! HERE'S TO HEALING ONE SONG AT A TIME :thumbsup:

Yeah, I have Sade's album...it's not what I'd normally listen to now but she's got a lovely voice and 'your love is King' is a great song. Where was the Jazz festival? We have one nearby me every year in a town called San Javier in Murcia....had George Benson this year! Big name for a small town in Spain.

Glad you liked it, thank you

Yeah, I have Sade's album...it's not what I'd normally listen to now but she's got a lovely voice and 'your love is King' is a great song. Where was the Jazz festival? We have one nearby me every year in a town called San Javier in Murcia....had George Benson this year! Big name for a small town in Spain.

I'M IN THE U.S. IN S. TEXAS ON THE GULF OF MEXICO :thumbsup: WE CERTAINLY DIDN'T HAVE G. BENSON; HOWEVER, AND NOW I CAN'T REMEMBER HER NAME, BUT SHE RECORDED WITH DUKE ELLINGTON. SHE WAS GOOD....UP THERE IN AGE...SO, SHE HAD TO DO A COUPLE OF SONGS THAN TAKE A BREAK.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, THE SAX...MORE SPECIFICALLY THE TENOR & ALTO SAX.

HOW BOUT THIS.....I HAPPEN TO LIKE IT ;)

GROVER WASHINGTON JR.

"KNUCKLEHEAD"

http://youtu.be/NaeEEqA3pPs

I'M IN THE U.S. IN S. TEXAS ON THE GULF OF MEXICO :thumbsup: WE CERTAINLY DIDN'T HAVE G. BENSON; HOWEVER, AND NOW I CAN'T REMEMBER HER NAME, BUT SHE RECORDED WITH DUKE ELLINGTON. SHE WAS GOOD....UP THERE IN AGE...SO, SHE HAD TO DO A COUPLE OF SONGS THAN TAKE A BREAK.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, THE SAX...MORE SPECIFICALLY THE TENOR & ALTO SAX.

HOW BOUT THIS.....I HAPPEN TO LIKE IT ;)

GROVER WASHINGTON JR.

"KNUCKLEHEAD"

http://youtu.be/NaeEEqA3pPs

Love that tune.... Grover is proper cool!