Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

BenzoFM's Music thread

[Be...]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [Be...]

• [VC...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

PEOPLE HERE DO CARE, AND IT IS MY BELIEF THAT DEEP DOWN WE ALL WANT THE BEST FOR EVERYONE!  RECOVERY IS HARD...AND A BATTLE THAT WE ARE ALL FIGHTING EVERYDAY!  WE NEED TO PAY ATTENTION AND TAKE EVERYONE'S FEELINGS INTO CONSIDERATION.

KINDNESS/COMPASSION CAN MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN SOMEONES DAY.....

DO UNTO OTHERS...AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO TO YOU AND IF YOU HAVE TO...TURN THE OTHER CHEEK OR MAKE THE DECESION TO WALK AWAY...AS IT TAKES 2 TO CREATE CONFLICT.

THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL BB'S WHO ARE FINDING THEIR WAY BACK!  I CARE AND YOUR NOT INVISIBLE!

DISCIPLE

"INVISIBLE"

Yea a little kindness, and empathy, to everyone can never go astray FB. I've fallen short of what I would like on that front at times.

We all have crap. It is hard to see past our own crap sometimes. But that is what unites us partly: our shared craptitude  :D

I heard this in the school yard just then (as a teacher, not a student or a weirdo) and it seemed appropriate

Yea a little kindness, and empathy, to everyone can never go astray FB. I've fallen short of what I would like on that front at times.

We all have crap. It is hard to see past our own crap sometimes. But that is what unites us partly: our shared craptitude  :D

I heard this in the school yard just then (as a teacher, not a student or a weirdo) and it seemed appropriate

I was about to say, that song makes me think of Donnie Darko. Clicked on the link, and it's the version that's in the movie  :laugh:

Brilliant cover, great movie too.

Hey Smiff, haven't we all...we are human!

Yes, we do, and YES, it is.  Craptitude...I'm loving this word :)

FB

Has anybody heard from Benzoid?

I hope he's feeling better.

Chinook

No; however, I just inquired through a PM to Admin.  Hopefully they can tell us something. Possibly on the Benzoid thread?

FB

Thank you FB. Where can I find the Benzoid thread?  :-[

I believe under the "Off Topic Thread"; however, nothing has been posted.

What I can tell you is he has left the forum for now, and will be working on healing.  This is all they know at this time.

I dedicate these song's to Zoid who sent them to me when I was having a really rough day!  GODSPEED :thumbsup:

"FREEDOM"

AND HIS FAVORITE!

PINK FLOYD  (HEAL and Be Well)!!!!!

"LOST FOR WORDS"

FB

Mornin Buddies,

This is for you all.  Through thick and thin....good and bad...support is where its at :thumbsup:

Beatles

"LET IT BE"

FB

Hey Smiff, Like this song!  Wish I could rock a Hoola Hoop like the guy in the corner...lol.  Not even as a kid  ;D

I see your song and raise you this one......

JIMMY EAT WORLD

"THE MIDDLE"