Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

BenzoFM's Music thread

[Be...]

This is for two women who've developed a pattern of following me around threads trying to talk to me (in code or otherwise ) even though they know I'm not interested.  Pay attention to the lyrics, now:

I Am The Resurrection - Stone Roses

:crazy:

Dude sometimes you write the weirdest things

Codes and benzo buddies stalkers in love with you and following you around. It sounds kinda paranoid man.

If they do have a thing for you I hope they don't read the lyrics. You aren't being nice, or even just plain respectful. Is it impossible to just be friendly with these people? Here is an idea, you could drop ALLL the 'code' thinking (in songs and otherwise) and be a normal dude who if he definitely knows some girls fancy him is politely friendly yet cool (unless they get weird in which case he tells them something polite and thoughtful and straight).

meh do I even care about this weird psycho drama.. this is why I should not go far in benzobuddies

Also not being named directly , a lot of people checked who Benzoid meant,

asking me if it is true that i was chasing him and why ? :laugh:

First of all i am not a stalker, don't go around chasing people , no pms what so ever.

he even mentioned E-mail, not my style i can assure. e-mails should not be revealed

in the first place, so bad luck if someone does. ;)

now i know why he thought i was stalking, don't blame him in a way,

but i wasn't actually, it was a coincidence as well, bad luck for me. :laugh:

first i saw a new member from London, benzoid gave him a real nice welcome but the member

never replied for days, so i asked how he was and encouraged him to post. not the first time

that i've done this. Benzoid thought i was chasing him on his threads. :laugh:

after all the hassle Benzoid had in the past couple of days , i had sympathy

and just wanted to make a friendly gesture, so i posted this tune .

silly i know. :laugh:, silly old tune as well. :laugh:

then i got this one in return and thought, oh boy, wish i never posted. :laugh:

i realized another post on one of the drama threads , so i removed it at once

and decided to mind my own buisness from now on. :laugh:

sorry, but i had to clarify for my image, no chasing, no stalking, just daft. ;)

i wonder who the second woman was ? i bet she's regretting it, poor soul.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [Be...]

• [VC...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea why you (or anyone) felt I was referring to you, Morreweg.  I'm most certainly not, since you do none of those things and you don't follow me around threads.  It's common that you post in the welcome threads I approve, but I don't have a problem with that.  It's been like that since year dot so by all means please continue.

Incidentally, that tune I posted (Negative Vibes) wasn't for you.  It was just a generic tune to express my emotions at the time, that's all.  I do that a lot with music.

If I post something directly after someone else's post it's not a sign I'm talking to them, unless their name's in it, of course.

So, I hope we're cool on that front. :)

I have no idea why you (or anyone) felt I was referring to you, Morreweg.  I'm most certainly not, since you do none of those things and you don't follow me around threads.  It's common that you post in the welcome threads I approve, but I don't have a problem with that.  It's been like that since year dot so by all means please continue.

Incidentally, that tune I posted (Negative Vibes) wasn't for you.  It was just a generic tune to express my emotions at the time, that's all.  I do that a lot with music.

If I post something directly after someone else's post it's not a sign I'm talking to them, unless their name's in it, of course.

we are cool B, :laugh: i already knew your reply before i clicked on it. :laugh:

just for once let me have the last word, :laugh: just try it.

B, :laugh: i now you are a clever little smart sod , thats all really, no more from me.

i'm not a native speaker, but cor blimey.......please don't call me disrespectful now, thanks. :)

aww Morreweg bless

I promise I never thought you were in love with Benzoid or his stalker. In fact I can say categorically I have never suspected you of stalking anyone  :laugh:

haha now I have in my head people tracking down Benzoid's posts to see who is posting with him, and I'm just hoping people were too busy with a suitably limited care factor to not do that  :D

we are cool B, :laugh: i already knew your reply before i clicked on it. :laugh:

just for once let me have the last word, :laugh: just try it.

B, :laugh: i now you are a clever little smart sod , thats all really, no more from me.

i'm not a native speaker, but cor blimey.......please don't call me disrespectful now, thanks. :)

I promise I never thought you were disrespectful either Morreweg.. really.. cor blimey even

i'm not a native speaker, but cor blimey.....

Well, not a native-speaker, and using the term 'cor blimey'.. you earned a +1 for that. :thumbsup:

Aww , thanks smiff...thanks B, i'm in a good mood now,

after your comments.  :laugh::hug:

i'm not a native speaker, but cor blimey.....

Well, not a native-speaker, and using the term 'cor blimey'.. you earned a +1 for that. :thumbsup:

These are for anyone who enjoys Country Music :thumbsup:

Brad Paisley  :smitten:

"Letter to Me"

Little Big Town  :thumbsup: (my weekend plans) :)

"Pontoon"

Trace Adkins  >:D >:D

"Ladies Love Country Boys"

Robert Earl Keen  :laugh: :laugh:

"That Buckin Song"

http://youtu.be/H17iR1yHqzg

TGIF  :smitten:

Cause I could watch the beauty of that scrolling bar score all day

Somebody actually bothered to add a classical piece.  And one of my favourites at that.

Ok you earned a :thumbsup:

:)

It is a bit special

here is the 4th movement

I love the animation of the pitch, instruments and rhythm.. so deliciously complex and beautiful

Oh bliss bliss and heaven. It was gorgeousness and gorgeosity made flesh a bit of the glorious ninth by Ludwig van. :D

ha

Yes I probably can't listen to that song without my mind wandering to that movie at some point

This is dedicated to everyone on the forum, and is my last post at BB's:

Adios amigos.

:hug:

Be well B  :hug:  :smitten:

Shame, :( I shall miss Benzoid the way he was when joining BB.

A friendly , nice, supportive, witty person.

Unfortunately things changed over the months, the new one wasn't

really my cup of tea.

i wish the old one could come back, would be of great value to the Forum.

[db...]

This is dedicated to everyone on the forum, and is my last post at BB's:

Adios amigos.

:hug:

Be well B  :hug:  :smitten:

Shame, :( I shall miss Benzoid the way he was when joining BB.

A friendly , nice, supportive, witty person.

Unfortunately things changed over the months, the new one wasn't

really my cup of tea.

i wish the old one could come back, would be of great value to the Forum.

I am sure he wished that too.

May it comfort everyone to,know that he was pushed too many times and that he is gone.

Because of things like this.

How much can one person take , going through the worst case of poly drug withdrawal ....

How is it that we consider evryone sensitive  and react kind when others behavior changes?

( I would change too by the way, if provoked constantly )

But Benzoid never gets off the hook and it's okay to say things like this.

Big fat drug relapse..

I'm out of here too. I'm devastated.

EDIT:  Please see the following thread here.

Edit:  edited post and provided a link to information originally provided by author

~Juliea

MERCY ME

"WORD OF GOD SPEAK"

HOPE / FAITH / PEACE / KINDNESS / COMPASSION / NON-JUDGEMENT / FORGIVENESS / LOVE / MERCY  :smitten::angel:

"HOLD FAST"

KEEPING HOPE ALIVE!!!!!

A cover of "Elliott Smith - Twilight". Simply phenomenal.

"You don't deserve to be lonely, but those drugs you've got wont make you feel better..."

Do you find this type of music depressing, buddies? Just curious. Some people do -- however, I don't. It makes me feel a variety of emotions, some of which I haven't felt in years.

And isn't that what music is supposed to do?

A cover of "Elliott Smith - Twilight". Simply phenomenal.

"You don't deserve to be lonely, but those drugs you've got wont make you feel better..."

Do you find this type of music depressing, buddies? Just curious. Some people do -- however, I don't. It makes me feel a variety of emotions, some of which I haven't felt in years.

And isn't that what music is supposed to do?

It is beautiful

No I don't find it depressing. I'm not sure why. It is sad, but sometimes sitting with certain emotions make them less overpowering anyhow.. if you know what I mean.