Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

BenzoFM's Music thread

[Be...]

Well, using your logic, the simple solution is to stay out of this thread if you don't like it.

Solved.

:)

Whatever man

Have your psycho weird paranoid crap and I'll listen to music and post music. If the weird psycho paranoid - not to mention somewhat mean - crap goes on I might leave the thread. Sure I would, why would I want to hang around that. I can come to that conclusion myself quite readily though, but thanks for thinking of me.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [Be...]

• [VC...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

You aren't being nice, or even just plain respectful. Is it impossible to just be friendly with these people?

Then in your next post:

Have your psycho weird paranoid crap and I'll listen to music and post music. If the weird psycho paranoid - not to mention somewhat mean - crap goes on I might leave the thread.

Hmmm.  Interesting shift in standards when it comes to Benzoid.  What a surprise.  ::)

You aren't being nice, or even just plain respectful. Is it impossible to just be friendly with these people?

Then in your next post:

Have your psycho weird paranoid crap and I'll listen to music and post music. If the weird psycho paranoid - not to mention somewhat mean - crap goes on I might leave the thread.

Hmmm.  Interesting shift in standards when it comes to Benzoid.  What a surprise.  ::)

:laugh:

Ok Benzoid.

It is remarkable how you always get the shifting standards isn't it?

I'm deeply sorry I suggested that your posting the unkind Stone Roses song in relation to some women who are using code whilst stalking you is 'weird paranoid psycho crap'.

If I was being entirely consistent about being respectful I would have phrased it in a different way (though very possibly the gist would have remained the same). To be honest - I know shocking right - your post suggesting I leave the thread kind of annoyed me. That is fine, that is my problem and I'm over it.

Really, in general I am friendly to you so I'll forgive myself this inconsistency this one time.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Meh, barbed apologies doen't really count for anything.

It wasn't me suggesting you leave the thread.. I was using your own logic, remember:

this is why I should not go far in benzobuddies

meh do I even care about this weird psycho drama..

Except when you need to make the inference that I'm being weird, psycho and paranoid.  Then you care.  Because it's Benzoid.

Got it.

::)

Ps, I'm not arguing, I'm defending myself from your claims.  There's a difference.

Are you defending yourself really?

I haven't actually seen you address the claims.

I've seen you merely try to point out I was inconsistent. If you are some sort of ethical relativist and claims have weight only if they are entirely internally consistent then you are defending yourself against my claims. Otherwise you are merely pointing out that I was somewhat inconsistent.

Unlike you I have agreed I was inconsistent and even not overly nice (you have chosen to interpret that as a barbed meaningless apology, as is your want, though I'm not sure I'd be placing a lot of weight in the interpretations of someone who sees coded conversations everywhere). If we really want to debate the issue, where you defend yourself on the original grounds on whether you were being unfairly unpleasant to these people, as opposed to just pointing out my inconsistency, I may argue I was not anywhere near as unpleasant as your Stone Roses song. But I don't want to debate the issue frankly.. because well I have a life that includes far more interesting and meaningful things than this.

Now in all seriousness, or bullshit, or barbed meanings I'm movin on Benzoid. I don't care. Say or think what you like. Defend yourself or don't defend yourself. Let us agree you should not remotely re-examine the thought processes on believing in code, stalkers and posting nasty songs in response to them. Let's agree on that.. that is how much I'm not interesting in arguing (really, no shit). For the record, in case you are tempted to use your powers of quoting and habit of arguing on the basis of someone's inconsistent statements, I'm fine with any inconsistency on my part. I'm not always consistent. It is true. I accept that.

You do seem to be being excessively argumentative.

Don't worry, though, I'll put it down to benzo withdrawals and not compain to anyone about it.

Ps, have you seen the PM's, emails and posts I'm referring to?  I guess not, so I'll take your assumptions that are leading to your continued verbal abuse as another effect of benzo withdrawals.

You do seem to be being excessively argumentative.

Don't worry, though, I'll put it down to benzo withdrawals and not compain to anyone about it.

Ps, have you seen the PM's, emails and posts I'm referring to?  I guess not, so I'll take your assumptions that are leading to your continued verbal abuse as another effect of benzo withdrawals.

:laugh:

Ok Benzoid you do that buddy. Man your life must suck.

:) :) :)

Yep... ^^continued attacks^^. 

Thanks for proving my point.

:laugh: Dude I wonder if you have any sense of the irony...

Now for real. I'm out of here. Enjoy  ;D

But I don't want to debate the issue frankly..

Except you are.

because well I have a life that includes far more interesting and meaningful things than this.
Yet here you are, making post after post about it.

Now in all seriousness, or bullshit, or barbed meanings I'm movin on Benzoid. I don't care.

Except you care enough to make several posts to abuse me personally, based on information you're not even privvy to.  Just a headsup, my weeks/months of polite requests for being left alone totally failed. 

Now for real. I'm out of here. Enjoy  ;D

I will.  Thanks.

Anyway, I'm signing-off with a tune for all of those who need a bit of Radiohead:

Nite.  Or day-night, depending on where you are.

:sleepy: