Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

BenzoFM's Music thread

[Be...]

Does anyone alive even know what emotion the balloon is supposed to represent?  I mean, have you ever heard anyone say they feel like a balloon?  I haven't! :D

I dunno. Looks like a happy sperm to me.  :laugh:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [Be...]

• [VC...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone alive even know what emotion the balloon is supposed to represent?  I mean, have you ever heard anyone say they feel like a balloon?  I haven't! :D

So, it's some sort of very subtle suggestion, then? :D

There's that violent streak I've come to know and love. ;)

WELL, YOU KNOW ME....I DON'T WANT TO BE A DISSAPOINTMENT....I AIMS TA PLEASE.....MASTER >:D

THEY SEEM TO WORK FOR BABIES OR HARD HEADED RAM'S.....SO, I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE ONE :laugh: HERE YA GO BABY (RAM)....HAVE A DOZEN  :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:  :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC WHITE BOY

I'm playing it sista.  Like a... err.. a... actually I'm sure you know me well enough to guess the word I'm thinking of. ::)

HOLY HECTIRATION ENGLRISHMAN....DO WE THINK ALIKE OR WHAT.  I WANTED TO TYPE IN WHAT WERE BOTH THINKIN....BUT THAN I'D GET THE BIG  :boxer::muscle: SMACK DOWN FOR USING SUCH VERBAGE.....LOL.

AND JUST SO YOU WILL CONTINUE TO FEEL EVER SO SPECIAL.......

I DEDICATE THIS SONG STRAIGHT TO YOU  >:D

NOW....OBVIOUSLY I'M HAVING A DISCO FLASH BACK.....SO,

GET DOWN ON IT  :thumbsup:

WELL, WELL, WELL....LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE MAY BE FEELING A BIT BETTER.

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING V, BUT WAS AFRAID TO SAY IT.....THANKS FOR PUTTING OUT WHAT I WAS THINKING.

V, MY SWEET,  THIS SONG IS JUST FOR YOU....CAUSE I KNOW YOU LOVE IT!

AND, YOU BETTER HURRY BACK TO YOUR CAFE CAUSE ZOID WANTS YOUR MUFFINS................LOL! :thumbsup:  THE GUYS FEELING DEPRIVED;)

LOVE YOU, FLUTER :smitten:

HAPPY

V, MY SWEET,  THIS SONG IS JUST FOR YOU....CAUSE I KNOW YOU LOVE IT!

AND, YOU BETTER HURRY BACK TO YOUR CAFE CAUSE ZOID WANTS YOUR MUFFINS................LOL! :thumbsup:  THE GUYS FEELING DEPRIVED;)

HAPPY

Thank you! That lifts my spirits. (And the Zoid will get his muffins soon enough...lol..)

Okay, I'm surging again - back to me bed. Love y'all. :smitten:

HOLY HECTIRATION ENGLRISHMAN....DO WE THINK ALIKE OR WHAT.  I WANTED TO TYPE IN WHAT WERE BOTH THINKIN....BUT THAN I'D GET THE BIG  :boxer::muscle: SMACK DOWN FOR USING SUCH VERBAGE.....LOL.

AND JUST SO YOU WILL CONTINUE TO FEEL EVER SO SPECIAL.......

I DEDICATE THIS SONG STRAIGHT TO YOU  >:D

NOW....OBVIOUSLY I'M HAVING A DISCO FLASH BACK.....SO,

GET DOWN ON IT  :thumbsup:

Oh, so the whole RAM thing's being trotted out again is it?  Ok.  Listen up, Virgo.  I come first.  Aries are the leaders.  The rest of you can follow or get rammed out of the way (not that we go charging in head first without thinking or anything  :oXo:)  << Have you noticed how the forum spaces the bracket to allow these two room to sabre each other? :D

Ps, if I were to DARE to point out any rule violations in this thread, I'm sure someone would relish the opportunity to make yet another mountain out of a molehill and throw a bit more mud at me.  So I ain't seen nothin'.  Damned if you do and damned if you don't.  Welcome to my life! ::)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Benzoid  :laugh:

The one and only.  Forever kind to decent people.  A complete ass to the rest. :D

(And the Zoid will get his muffins soon enough...lol..)

YA HE WILL, CAUSE I POSTED THE RECIPT ESPECIALLY FOR HIM AT YOUR CAFE SO HE CAN BAKE UP A BATCH AND LEAVE SOME THERE.

FB :thumbsup:

(And the Zoid will get his muffins soon enough...lol..)

YA HE WILL, CAUSE I POSTED THE RECIPT ESPECIALLY FOR HIM AT YOUR CAFE SO HE CAN BAKE UP A BATCH AND LEAVE SOME THERE.

FB :thumbsup:

I've seen it, but you don't really think I'm going to start cooking my own muffins do you?  Not when I have women around to do it for me. ;):D::):pokey:

I've seen it, but you don't really think I'm going to start cooking my own muffins do you?  Not when I have women around to do it for me. ;):D::):pokey:

WHAT, WHO, HOW, WHEN,

HOLY COW!

WHAT CENTURY DO YOU THINK YOUR LIVING IN?  THINGS MUST BE VERY DIFFERENT IN ENGLAND....CAUSE TEXASFLUTER....DON'T PLAY THAT ;) NOW GO BAKE ME SOME MUFFINS. SHOOO, GO ON GO...BEFORE I HAVE TO USE THE CATTLE PROD ON YA :laugh:

FB :smitten:

The one and only.  Forever kind to decent people.  A complete ass to the rest. :D

OMG ZOID.....I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT HAS ME LAUGHING HARD.  TO FREAKIN FUNNY!  TELL IT LIKE IT IS MA MAN!

LOVE FROM THIS TEXAS VIRGO :smitten:

Oh, so the whole RAM thing's being trotted out again is it?  Ok.  Listen up, Virgo.  I come first.  Aries are the leaders.  The rest of you can follow or get rammed out of the way (not that we go charging in head first without thinking or anything  :oXo:)  << Have you noticed how the forum spaces the bracket to allow these two room to sabre each other? :D

NO, NO, NO, NO.....NO, RAMS ARE KNOWN FOR HEAD BUTTING.  THEY ACT....THAN THINK...THAT IS WHAT GETS THEM IN TROUBLE.  THEY ARE NOTORIOUS FOR ACTING FIRST AND THINKING AFTER THE FACT.  THEY ARE IN SUCH A HURRY TO BE FIRST THEY RUN THEMSELVES RIGHT OFF A CLIFF ;), BUT HEY....THOSE THAT THEY PAST WILL STAND THERE AND WATCH AS MR. RAM GOES OVER THE EDGE...AND YOU KNOW WHAT WILL BE SAYING......EWWWW THAT'S GONNA LEAVE A MARK....LOL  :laugh:

Ps, if I were to DARE to point out any rule violations in this thread, I'm sure someone would relish the opportunity to make yet another mountain out of a molehill and throw a bit more mud at me.  So I ain't seen nothin'.  Damned if you do and damned if you don't.  Welcome to my life! ::)

WELCOME TO MY LIFE....HERE....I WILL LOAN YOU MY CATTLE PROD....IT WORKS WONDERS.

FB :smitten:

Okay, where's the music? :D This is BenzoFM, ain't it?

Go back to bed...where you belong!

This is for you VaVaVaVeezer,    FaFaFaFLUTER :angel:

ADAM LAMBERT He's here for your entertainment V! >:D

"FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT"  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hey Adam,

Love me some Boston! So, Let's just rock this thread to All Boston!

So, Dig this........

BOSTON

LOVE ALL OF THESE

FOREPLAY

DON'T LOOK BACK

http://youtu.be/3VPLOVJ0u94

MORE THAN A FEELING 

http://youtu.be/SSR6ZzjDZ94

SMOKIN

LET ME TAKE YOU HOME TONIGHT

HERE YA GO V....WILL THIS TIDE YA OVER ;)

FLUTER :smitten:

Hell ya! Boston is one of my favs...

What's yours?

What's yours?

HOLY HECK.....I THINK I HAVE TO MANY TO LIST.  BOSTON/JOURNEY/FORIENGER/STYX/ZZ TOP/ SOME METALLICA/ THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.

FB.

P.S. HAVEN'T YOU LEFT ON YOUR TRIP....YET?

What's yours?

HOLY HECK.....I THINK I HAVE TO MANY TO LIST.  BOSTON/JOURNEY/FORIENGER/STYX/ZZ TOP/ SOME METALLICA/ THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.

FB.

P.S. HAVEN'T YOU LEFT ON YOUR TRIP....YET?

HAHA I love journey too

Faithfully

and foreigner

Waiting for a Girl Like You

and STYX

Come Sail Away

and ZZ TOP

Gimme all your Lovin

and older Metallic

Fade To Black

LOL those in that order would be a good play, curtain closing with fade to black..

P.S. I leave in about 3 hours :) I'm taking my laptop so I'll be on later tonight after I leave

<3,

Adam

Ewwww, somebody smack me....these are some excellent songs.  I love Faithfully by Journey.  Yum to Steve Perry!

LOL those in that order would be a good play, curtain closing with fade to black..

THAT WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT PLAY LIST...ADAM! FADE TO BLACK IS A PERFECT ENDING!

I'm fixing to get a new Ipod and these will def go on the list. My cousins hubby is a music buff, and he has GREAT music on his.  He is going to put all his rock stuff on my pod.....Makes me happy.

How bout......

ROBERT PLANT  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"IN THE MOOD"

http://youtu.be/UQerGi6nYIA

EAGLES  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"I CAN'T TELL YOU WHY" ONE OF MY FAVORITES 

BLUE OYSTER CULT LOVE IT :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"DON'T FEAR THE REAPER"

"BURNIN FOR YOU"  :thumbsup:

FOGHAT  :thumbsup:

"SLOW RIDE"

LYNARD SKYNYRD  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

"FREE BIRD"

http://youtu.be/np0solnL1XY

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!  BE SAFE :thumbsup:

HUGS  :hug:

FLUTER :smitten:

P.S. I leave in about 3 hours :) I'm taking my laptop so I'll be on later tonight after I leave

<3,

Adam

SEETHER

"FINE AGAIN"

"FAKE IT"

"CARELESS WHISPER"

NICKELBACK

"ANIMALS"

"BURN IT TO THE GROUND"

METALLICA

"FADE TO BLACK"

"FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS"

http://youtu.be/bg92QpjRcJk

"ENTER MR. SANDMAN"

NIRVANA

"COME AS YOU ARE"

FB

SEETHER

"FINE AGAIN"

"FAKE IT"

"CARELESS WHISPER"

NICKELBACK

"ANIMALS"

"BURN IT TO THE GROUND"

METALLICA

"FADE TO BLACK"

"FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS"

http://youtu.be/bg92QpjRcJk

"ENTER MR. SANDMAN"

NIRVANA

"COME AS YOU ARE"

FB

This is the coolest playest ever created by a female!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: