Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

BenzoFM's Music thread

[Be...]

8)

HOLY HECTIRATION MAN,

YOU BEEN UP ALL NIGHT DEDICATION.....

Nah, this is only what I've done this morning.  And I'm just warming up. ;)

I GET THE HOMIES, THE YOU, BUT WHO'S THE THEM?

The enemy, whoever they are.

:hug:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [Be...]

• [VC...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

YES, YOU LISTEN TO LOT'S OF MUSIC TOO ;) AND YOU HAVE A GREAT EAR. AND I KNOW THIS SONG HAS TO BE FOR ME :thumbsup:

THANK YOU EVERY SO MUCH (said in my southern drawl).

DUDE....ARE YA MANIC?  TO BAD ALL THIS ISN'T ON MY IPOD!

GOT'S TA GO MY RUNNING BUDDIE IS WAITING......LATER

HUGS,

FB :smitten:

YES, YOU LISTEN TO LOT'S OF MUSIC TOO ;) AND YOU HAVE A GREAT EAR. AND I KNOW THIS SONG HAS TO BE FOR ME :thumbsup:

Heh, it could be, or it could be for Steve. Ya just don't know when you're dealing with me. ;)

DUDE....ARE YA MANIC?

Nah I'm just fucking pissed off (don't ask).  ::)

Take her easy, Flutes. :hug:

Heh, it could be, or it could be for Steve. Ya just don't know when you're dealing with me. ;)

That's the truth!

Nah I'm just fucking pissed off (don't ask).  ::)

K :thumbsup:

Take her easy, Flutes. :hug:

U 2

What can I say, killa, I'm a pretty complex (and to some people very confrontational) character!  >:D

I'm so convoluted that even I don't know what I'm saying or thinking.  Or do I?  I'm a walking, talking enigma. :laugh:

What can I say, killa, I'm a pretty complex (and to some people very confrontational) character!  >:D

Well Mr. Complex & Confrontational FluterKilla is here to take you down a notch or FIVE with a (High Ya)  :oXo: and a (take that) :muscle: and a (Ka POW)  :boxer:  Now get your UnderRoo's out of a bunch......Go out into the Forrest and scream like a girl (like me) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!  It will make ya feel less pissy or go for a walk/jog like I just got back from.  It will sweat the prissiness I mean pissyness right out of ya ;)

I'm so convoluted that even I don't know what I'm saying or thinking.  Or do I?  I'm a walking, talking enigma. :laugh:

Dang Boy, you got that right....your one BIG OLE CONVOLUTED ENGLRISH MAN..... :laugh:  Oh your not going to pull the wool over my eyes....you know...you always know exactly what your sayin! 

Okay Mr. Enigma, I guess your going to say Hey Killa WD's made me do it...lol >:D Trust me..... :angel: It's great to be able to fall back on that one isn't it.

Float like a FluterByee Sting Like a Bee....here's  some rapid fire  :boxer: to drop that certain someone with out a name to her knees and one big black eye!

DAVID BOWIE :thumbsup:

"FAME"

Yes, yes that's it... I'm just going through withdrawals so I'm going to say and do things that normally I wouldn't!  Officer-level thinking, Killa.  Why didn't I think of that?  Obviously I'm just a grunt.  Still, there's no place like last place, eh? ;)

I'll trot that one out for a while and see if anyone accepts it when I say it, heh.  ::)

Cheers Killa,

:thumbsup:

Yes, yes that's it... I'm just going through withdrawals so I'm going to say and do things that normally I wouldn't!

We all do Zoid.  It's the nature of the beast!

Officer-level thinking, Killa.  Why didn't I think of that?  Obviously I'm just a grunt.  Still, there's no place like last place, eh? ;)

Well for one thing....I'm just joking around with you! I MEANT NOTHING BY ANYTHING I SAID. I was really hoping/trying to bring a smile or ease your mood...nothing more.

As for placing last....at least we will be placing.  First/Last at least were/I'm in the race; however, your off the drugs and dealing with the back lash.  I on the other hand have a loooooooooooooooooooooong way to go. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!

I'll trot that one out for a while and see if anyone accepts it when I say it, heh.  ::)

Honestly, I don't know what this means?

I will leave you with this.......

I TRULY Hope you feel better and you CAN have a good day!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Cheers to you Zoid

Killa, per my PM there's been a misunderstanding above.  I wasn't taking what you said badly in any way whatsoever.

We're  8) as a cucumber.

:hug:

This is just for you, Killa.  Well, sort of, as I'm dedicating it to myself as well:

Hey Ram....ya hard head!

There's No Dedicating to yourself in Benzo WD's....There's No Dedicating to yourself in Benzo WD's.  Now Steelwell Angel....give Zoid back his song.....lol! :laugh:

Can ya guess what movie that is from....it's been tweaked a bit to fit this thread.

Hugs Fluter :smitten:

ZOID.....MY BUD, ALL YA NEED IS A PAIR OF NEW SHOES AND EVERYTHING WILL BE RIGHT :thumbsup:  JUST LISTEN TO THE SONG...THEY SAY ITS TRUE...LOL.  DIVERTING PISSY MOOD.................NOW.....BEGIN SONG ;)

PAOLO NUTINI

"NEW SHOES

Just got back from my workout.....Feel the burn...........ssssssssssssssss

If Zoid can do it....so can I............So, I dedicate this to me ;)  :thumbsup:

DISCO INFERNO

BURN BABY BURN....BURN THAT MUTHA DOWN  :laugh:

It was cold where I live this morning. Cold mornings on my way to work remind me of this song

enjoy my friends

If Zoid can do it....so can I............So, I dedicate this to me ;)  :thumbsup:

Not fair, because I don't feel special if I'm not the only one dedicating tunes to myself. :D

It was cold where I live this morning. Cold mornings on my way to work remind me of this song

"WHAT SMIFF"....COLD!  DANG GIRL....IT'S 100 IN THE SHADE HERE!

THAX FOR THE SONG...HAVE A GREAT DAY!

FLUTER :smitten:

We're  8) as a cucumber.

TAKE THIS  8) AS A CUCUMBER!  :pokey:  :boxer:  :muscle:

There's that violent streak I've come to know and love. ;)

AND A  :balloon: The balloon is kinda like a Band-Aid for all the abuse I've inflicted on you >:D

Does anyone alive even know what emotion the balloon is supposed to represent?  I mean, have you ever heard anyone say they feel like a balloon?  I haven't! :D

PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC WHITE BOY

I'm playing it sista.  Like a... err.. a... actually I'm sure you know me well enough to guess the word I'm thinking of. ::)