Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

BenzoFM's Music thread

[Be...]

BFM's evening chill-out vibe is brought to you by John Lee Hooker & Carlos Santana:

BFM needs to take into consideration that it's only 3p.m. here. I'm not ready to chill-out; however, I will give you your Carlos Santana...as I happen to love his style.

How bout we meet in the middle Santana Style and go with...

"Smooth"

FB ;)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [Be...]

• [VC...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

BFM needs to take into consideration that it's only 3p.m. here. I'm not ready to chill-out;

BFM does not recognise any other time zone but GMT.  Sorry, we are a xenophobic radio station. ;)

Ps.. loved the tune, though. :thumbsup:

BFM does not recognise any other time zone but GMT.  Sorry, we are a xenophobic radio station. ;)

Ps.. loved the tune, though. :thumbsup:

Guess EST is out, too. That's okay, while you're sleeping we'll run the BFM station. No telling what you'll wake to, Benz.  :sick:

Guess EST is out, too. That's okay, while you're sleeping we'll run the BFM station. No telling what you'll wake to, Benz.  :sick:

BFM doesn't even know what EST is*. ;).

But it loves surprises so bring em on. :smitten:

* It does really.

Why you sneeeakkkkyyyyy Englrishman,

According to Wikipedia...Xenophobic which is a fear and hatred of strangers or foreigners or of anything that is strange or foreign!

Hmm....BFM better not force me to goggle another answer, and if this is the case than BFM needs to get a grip or it's station surely won't last long.  And, according to the above definition....Well, all I can say to this is:

"What the World Needs Now"  Sing it Dionne Warwick:

And, the owner/manager running a world wide broadcast station can't just take into consideration (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time....it has to take into consideration all time zones.... :laugh::P :P :P :P :P

"Time wait's for no one" Rolling stones :)

http://youtu.be/vC0Qt1lvLq8

FluterByee :smitten:

P.S. My bad....I posted inside the quote.....again  ;)

Aaaaaa,

Blue Oyster Cult....Love em!

So, on that not I have to post 2 of my favorites :)  Hope that's ok?

Burnin' For You!

Don't Fear the Reaper!

High School Talent Show....Mat on drums :)  Good memory!

FB ;)

Great band and great selections Fluterbyee !!

Damn I wish they would tour again.....

They are on tour AMA, just go to their website to check the dates and if they're going to be in your area. I like them too.

http://www.blueoystercult.com

Oh dear.. if I'd thought that Bryan Adams would've been added to this station before I'd posted it, I wouldn't have posted it and instead would have hung, shot and stabbed myself.  And then punched myself in the face for good measure. :D

Oh dear.. if I'd known Bryan Adams would've been added to this station before I'd posted it, I wouldn't have posted it and instead would have hung, shot and stabbed myself.  And then punched myself in the face for good measure. :D

What kind of DJ are you?????? 

Holy Cow, now that I know you don't like Bryan Adams ;) Well, that just opened up the door for me...lol, And, you know me, I will walk right on through it.

Before you pass out from inflicting such vicious acts upon yourself...please take a selfie so I can get a clear visual of the scene.

So now with this being said....let me add to your musical pain!

The ChainSmokers

"#Selfie".....lol

P.S. just so you know "I do not even like this song"!!!!!

Alrighty than,

Someone has to run this station since the Englrishman decided to abandon ship....cause he needed some sleeeep.

This is FluterByee comin to ya from BFM where we have hit music all the time.....sit back and enjoy the ride...........

So, now he get's to be surprised when he decides to come back to work in the morning......

Kickin it off with some:

Seals & Croft

"Summer Breeze" :)

FB :thumbsup:

VCharis,

Looking thru BFM's music archives, I found Clapton's Got to Get Better. on pg. 1. Great choice! Thank you for that! Another great clip to add to my 'Crossroads' library. You Rock, girl! 

Closing it down with something romantic and smooth.

Ed Sheeran

"KISS ME"

http://youtu.be/kFfKb_WEkCE

Sweet Peaceful Dreams to all. 

Fluter :smitten:

It was past my bedtime, and Someone was nice enough to point out that I failed to add the link to this song....here ya go :)  Enjoy....I Love this song :smitten:

Oh hey, this is a good idea!

How about a couple from The Band specially chosen for all of us in benzo exile?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zptgMRMPz6g Tears of Rage

and

I Shall Be Released

Hey Threre JJ!

What a nice surprise to see you've posted music from The Band! Love them!

So, as a follow-up, here's this:

At 14:49, you'll hear Joni Mitchell, Bob Dylan, and "others" do I Shall Be Released. At 0:00, it's Dylan doing Hard Rain. All with the Japanese Philharmonic Orchestra. Stunning.

So, here's a 2 in 1: a follow-up to JJ and a tune for The Music Thread!

Enjoy, and take care!

Steve

Oh dear.. if I'd known Bryan Adams would've been added to this station before I'd posted it, I wouldn't have posted it and instead would have hung, shot and stabbed myself.  And then punched myself in the face for good measure. :D

What kind of DJ are you?????? 

One that was TORTURED by "Everything I do I do it for you" back in the early nineties where it was #1 for like, forever, and it was the only song being played, everywhere!!  I still have PTSD from it!  :crazy:

Ps.. you deserve some brownie points for the successful quoting and appeasing my OCD. ;):hug:

Kickin off this English morning with a tune by The Beatles:

and one from The Clash for all you Ska fans out there: The Guns of Brixton

:)

Good morning, all. It's springtime in the Southlands, USA, and between sneezes, I'll be checking in for tunes to get my motor running. Thanks to FLUTER for holding down the fort while Benzoid caught some zzzzzz's (sure hope so, anyway) Big shout-out to our friends Steve, JJrosk, Chinook, and others stopping by for some musical distraction right here on BenzoidFM.

Fluter, I have to agree with the Benz on Bryan Adams this time, but way to go, keeping the station alive last night :thumbsup: Music is food for the soul.

VCharis,

Looking thru BFM's music archives, I found Clapton's Got to Get Better. on pg. 1. Great choice! Thank you for that! Another great clip to add to my 'Crossroads' library. You Rock, girl!

Why thank you, underthecovers :P  Glad you enjoyed it...can't go wrong with Clapton. Hope you're doing as well as possible!

Kickin off this English morning with a tune by The Beatles:

and one from The Clash for all you Ska fans out there: The Guns of Brixton

Love me some Beatles, anytime, day or night. Ska is new to me, but I'm open minded so let's hear it! Good day, matie.  :smitten:

Music is food for the soul.

Except when it's Bryan Adams in which case it's food for the Devil. ;)

Love me some Beatles, anytime, day or night. Ska is new to me, but I'm open minded so let's hear it! Good day, matie.  :smitten:

Well, The Beatles are The Beatles.  Nuff said.  Ska is an English/Jamaican conception back in the 80's, mostly from London born from the mixing of English / Jamaican cultures.  But The Clash managed to break into the States which is not an easy thing to do.

Hope you like it.  Here's another famous one from the same ilk:

Ghost town.

:)

Music is food for the soul.

Except when it's Bryan Adams in which case it's food for the Devil. ;)

Well, that totally explains why I like it....lol. >:D

As for the Beatles...when I was a kid my parent's took me to the drive in to see the movie and they sang Ticket to ride.  I thought they were saying "She's got a Ticket to Rawhiiiide" and that's what I went around singing for days...lol.

So, on that tell-tell note...her's some more

Beatles

"Ticket to Ride"

The Devil >:D

Fluter, you're a good sport. Now here's one just for fun. 'Cause some of us don't feel like doing ANYTHING (dang benzo w/d): 

Bruno Mars:

<a href=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf9F46u4PIY> The Lazy Song </a>