Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

BenzoFM's Music thread

[Be...]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [Be...]

• [VC...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems unreal now, but I had the fortune to do two tours in Afghanistan and Kuwait. 2nd Ranger Battlion B company medic

Well Adam, Let me take this time to say "THANK YOU"! And, consider yourself hugged by this proud Texas Woman :hug:

My dad is retired Navy (30yrs). He served in the WWII/Korean/Nam

This is just for you!

Zoid calls me a sap, and I suppose I can be, but certain things just touch my heart and our military is one of them.

Be blessed and Heal fast!

Hugs :hug:

Fluter :smitten:

LOL I love ZOID. Thats why I post all this crap in here...

Thanks so much, I appreciate u! :smitten: :smitten:

ADAM

G' nite to all my friends on the BFM channel.  :hug:

Catch ya on the flipside.

Night, Night  V,

Sweet Dreams and sleep well!

For V:

Good morning to you Duck and Good night at the same time...lol

I cant complain I have had 5 hours but a ugly duckling needs more sleep to turn into a swan :)

Woo Who Ducky,

5 hours....that's good for you!  I do hope you can go back to sleep though. 

By the way Duck...what do you have planted in your garden....Veggies or Flower's?

Hugs,

Hello again Fb and I see Arrakis who obviously is no gentleman ;D by not saying at least Hi to the Duck ;)

Anyway will try again go back to sleep but you know what it is like one feels like manure when one goes back off then wakes up.

But I suppose the manure would be useful for my garden of which I am growing flowers.

No point growing Veggies as I am not able to digest them too much fibre and we know what to much fibre means , more manure oh well I suppose I can use it on my garden. Now there is a thought :)

Duck :smitten:

I cant complain I have had 5 hours but a ugly duckling needs more sleep to turn into a swan :)

Woo Who Ducky,

By the way Duck...what do you have planted in your garden....Veggies or Flower's?

Hugs,

Hello again Fb and I see Arrakis who obviously is no gentleman ;D by not saying at least Hi to the Duck ;)

Anyway will try again go back to sleep but you know what it is like one feels like manure when one goes back off then wakes up.

But I suppose the manure would be useful for my garden of which I am growing flowers.

No point growing Veggies as I am not able to digest them too much fibre and we know what to much fibre means , more manure oh well I suppose I can use it on my garden. Now there is a thought :)

:( i said hey u missed it lol

Duck you Quack me up...lol

I love flowers...what kind do you have in your garden?

No point growing Veggies as I am not able to digest them too much fibre and we know what to much fibre means , more manure oh well I suppose I can use it on my garden.

Ummm, Ducky...I say you ought to stick to Duck manure for your garden...anything else might seem a bit...mmmmm, how do I put this...ewwww :)

Do you grow roses?  One of my favorite roses is named "The Angel Face Rose" It is lavender and it smell's wonderful.

You should probably go try and get re*settled in your nest in hopes of some more sleep.  Here I'm throwing you a nice piece of bread...as it's my understanding that all ducks like bread...it can be your morning snack :)

Huggies for you Ducky,

Now there is a thought :)

Woo Who Ducky,

Hugs,

:( i said hey u missed it lol

Morning Mr A

I admit I missed it  ::)

You must have posted when I was busy elsewhere and I didn't see it. :P:)

I am in the UK if that is in Europe so be it because I have no idea ::)

You are a newbie then oh it does pain me when I see every day more newbies joining this forum and they say that what we are going through is not possible :tickedoff:

I was supposed to be getting some more beauty sleep so that one day I will turn into a swan. Doubt that will ever happen.

So I will catch you later alligator Mr A.

Duck :thumbsup:

NEAL DIAMOND

PLAY ME

http://youtu.be/rLfj76DhX-Y

HELLO AGAIN

http://youtu.be/DIloPiCIvmM

LOVE TO ALL WHO PASS THIS WAY :smitten:

FLUTER :thumbsup:

The birds in "Hello Again" have a very soothing visual effect, it almost calms my anxiety a bit watching them. Good songs, I'm probably one of the few people in their early 20's who likes Neil Young :P

Elliott Smith - I better be quiet now

Those lyrics really hit home. "Wish you gave me your number, wish I could call you today, just to hear a voice. I've got a long way to go, getting further away."

Just wanted to say HELLO  Fluter

Hi Ducky,

How you be kid ;)  I'm getting to have one of my favorite kinds of days......It's raining here in my part of Texas.....I'm LOVING IT!  Actually getting some thunder too.

Just the type of weather a duck may like.....lol?

What are you up to today?  Are you going to do some more gardening?

Duck my friend....this song is just for you....with love of course!

Ducky, I think this is cute....and that is one feisty duck ;)

Have a Wonderful Day Ducky.

Hugs for you alllllllll the way from Texas,

BROOK BENTON

RAINY NIGHT IN GEORGIA

Enjoy!

fluter :smitten:

And the thunder rolls... Haha I'm going to listen to this, haven't heard it in awhile.

Excuse me, have you seen...BENZO MAN??  :laugh:

Apparently he is lolly gagging around BenzoFM....trying to bring his master plan into fruition....What ever is he thinking....is he gaining strength from the AWESOME tunes provided here at BFM? 

Fluter ;)

STEVE MILLER BAND......FLY LIKE AN EAGLE OR A UNICORN  :laugh:

Excuse me, have you seen...BENZO MAN??  :laugh:

Apparently he is lolly gagging around BenzoFM....trying to bring his master plan into fruition....What ever is he thinking....is he gaining strength from the AWESOME tunes provided here at BFM? 

Fluter ;)

STEVE MILLER BAND......FLY LIKE AN EAGLE OR A UNICORN  :laugh:

:laugh: Unicorns!! Good one Flute.

You guys need to RELAX, you can't rush genius! Lol jk.

Listen to this in the mean time as my mania has turned into the dark side of the moon..

Staind "Epiphany"

J'adore,

Adam