Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

BenzoFM's Music thread

[Be...]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [Be...]

• [VC...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Joe Cocker- With a little help of my friends

Morning Zoid

:D

great Duck ,blimey, he just celebrated his 70. birthday, i guess he is lucky as well after all

that boozing. ;)

Another Joe Cocker- With a little help of my friends

Morning Zoid

:D

great Duck ,blimey, he just celebrated his 70. birthday, i guess he is lucky as well after all

that boozing. ;)

Morning Claudia

Yes a lucky man. And so will be when we are healed. One day at a time.

:)

No more Diazepam for me, I quit and here's a perfect song for it.

Linkin Park - Breaking The Habbit

LOL, where is everbody ? the Boss  :laugh: has been absent for days.

Been taking a short break, but I'm more like a non-interventionalist god who lost interest in his creation because it went wayward. ;)

8)

Don't ask me why, but the tune got into my head somehow and now it won't get out!  :tickedoff:

So I dedicate this to all the happy people out there today:

:)

that was a fantastic video  Morreweg......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwY96ah2UxI

aren't those 2 amazing ? i just love them.

Hey Morreweg,

I loved this.  Tina and Bowie.....what a treat. :thumbsup: I hope your feeling better today than yesterday!

FB :smitten:

https://www.google.at/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CC8QyCkwAA&url=http%3A%2F%

2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D7icGpchTH4c%26feature%3Dkp&ei=HuuSU4KiL5D54QSrw4GwBg&usg=AFQjCNEKWR86VFvme-n7_CI-PnMDKNJPKA&bvm=bv.68445247,d.bGE

thanks Bj and Fl , i am glad you enjoyed, i am still the same, but how do they say,

no news is good news, which is wrong in this case, wish you well. :smitten:

Don't ask me why, but the tune got into my head somehow and now it won't get out! 

Hmmm, good tune...good show....It's all about feeling upbeat! Perhaps it's a sign that happier days are in your future.....Ummm Yeah, let's go with that :thumbsup:  What'd ya think  :)

Perhaps it's a sign that happier days are in your future.....Ummm Yeah, let's go with that :thumbsup:  What'd ya think  :)

Ya know, you're almost certainly right.  :smitten:

Ya know, you're almost certainly right.  :smitten:

I know I am ;) because  I once had someone tell me something very similar when I was going through a really dark bad day, and it passed.....eventually.  May our music live on!

Fluter :smitten:

EAGLES.............DESPERADO

That someone was obviously a very wise man. ::)

And Desperado is a tune I can play in my head without even having to put it through speakers.  Tis a sad, yet telling tune. :thumbsup:

That someone was obviously a very wise man. ::)

I TEND TO THINK SO! Even though he may be very stubborn ;)

And Desperado is a tune I can play in my head without even having to put it through speakers.  Tis a sad, yet telling tune. :thumbsup:

It may be sad and telling; however, VERY TRUE! And, using words that were once shared with me...only a hard headed / needing to ALWAYS be right / would chose NOT to climb down off his fence ;)

THE CHARLANS.................MY BEAUTIFUL FRIEND

No he isn't. ;)

And Desperado is a tune I can play in my head without even having to put it through speakers.  Tis a sad' date=' yet telling tune. :thumbsup:[/quote']

It may be sad and telling; however, VERY TRUE! And, using words that were once shared with me...only a hard headed / needing to ALWAYS be right / would chose NOT to climb down off his fence ;)

Fence?  More like very high bridge.. with higher top bits on it.  But not to jump off, just to be clear. :D

THE CHARLANS.................MY BEAUTIFUL FRIEND
That's freaky, I was going to add that tune for you!  Dooo dooo doo dooo  8)

Ps.. watch out for a carrier pigeon coming your way right about... now. :hug:

No he isn't. ;)

Virgo trumps Aries; therefore, I'm right, and I will argue that one till I'm blue in the face :laugh: And, we both know how you just loooooooooooooooove to agrue ;)

And Desperado is a tune I can play in my head without even having to put it through speakers.  Tis a sad' date=' yet telling tune. :thumbsup:[/quote']

Fence?  More like very high bridge.. with higher top bits on it.  But not to jump off, just to be clear. :D

Well, if ya want to jump....just be sure you have your bungee cord attached to you feet.....lol.  Get an adrenaline rush while your at it! WTH....Benzo's and adrenaline simply don't mix.  Just the thought of that is freaking me out!

Ps.. watch out for a carrier pigeon coming your way right about... now. :hug:

Why, is it going to poop on my head....lol  :laugh: What's one more thing on this knotted up head of mine....bring it pigeeee :P

FLEETWOOD MAC....................LANDSLIDE

I FREAKIN LOVE THIS SONG!

Virgo trumps Aries; therefore, I'm right, and I will argue that one till I'm blue in the face :laugh:

In what bizarre, upside-down universe does virgo trump aries?  We're the first zodiac, the rest of you are followers, and that's a scientific fact.  Plus we have big horns.. two of em  :muscle:

And, we both know how you just loooooooooooooooove to agrue ;)

Not quite, what I like to do is go around picking pointless squabbles with people and creating as much conflict as possible in every thread I post in, not because I have a point to make, mind you, just cos I need to feed my ego and goad people for no apparent reason whatsoever.  Anyone I pick on is 100% clean of any & all charges of talking shit or trying to manipulate someone else with logical fallacies and spin.  I merely do it for my own pleasure.  Get it right, will ya? ;)

Well, if ya want to jump....just be sure you have your bungee cord attached to you feet.....lol.  Get an adrenaline rush while your at it! WTH....Benzo's and adrenaline simply don't mix.  Just the thought of that is freaking me out!

Done a bunjie once.  Never again.  3 jumps after me the guy got caught on the safety cable and almost broke his neck!!

I FREAKIN LOVE THIS SONG!

Too sad for me right now.  Reminds me of nameless.  :sick:

In what bizarre, upside-down universe does virgo trump aries?  We're the first zodiac, the rest of you are followers, and that's a scientific fact.  Plus we have big horns.. two of em  :muscle:

:laugh: Do you really think that matters to me?  Huh....I laugh again :laugh: Who cares if your first, and here's the thing the Ram is so hard headed it slams it's own head into things unnecessarily :laugh: And, have ya seen what they do to unruly RAMS...they cut those big ole horns right off there hard heads! :thumbsup: There are all kinds of leaders! So, in my world this Virgo says "I" trump Aries.  Now, you may go to the back of the line.....and wait your turn....capsih :P

Not quite, what I like to do is go around picking pointless squabbles with people and creating as much conflict as possible in every thread I post in, not because I have a point to make, mind you, just cos I need to feed my ego and goad people for no apparent reason whatsoever.  Anyone I pick on is 100% clean of any & all charges of talking shit or trying to manipulate someone else with logical fallacies and spin.  I merely do it for my own pleasure.  Get it right, will ya? ;)

Right....I know, that is exactly what I was saying.  You just said it in a much more long winded version than me :laugh:

Done a bunjie once.  Never again.  3 jumps after me the guy got caught on the safety cable and almost broke his neck!!

You've gotta be a type "A" personality to do that or a hornless ram :thumbsup:

Too sad for me right now.  Reminds me of nameless.  :sick:

OMG, I mean, gosh, we don't want to play anything that may remind you of someone called nameless!  How bout this one ;)

ROBERT EARL KEEN...........THAT BUCKIN MARE

http://youtu.be/H17iR1yHqzg

:laugh: Do you really think that matters to me?  Huh....I laugh again :laugh: Who cares if your first, and here's the thing the Ram is so hard headed it slams it's own head into things unnecessarily :laugh: And, have ya seen what they do to unruly RAMS...they cut those big ole horns right off there hard heads! :thumbsup:

And you're a virgin.  Nuff said.  Come back when you got some experience young lady :pokey:

There are all kinds of leaders! So, in my world this Virgo says "I" trump Aries.  Now, you may go to the back of the line.....and wait your turn....capsih :P

I agree.  There's the leaders that lead people into heaven, and then there's the leaders that lead people into the lake of fire.

Really, when it comes down to it, who are people gonna trust to lead them, a virgin that hasn't got a clue or a kickass ram that knows everything because it's so awesome in every way (except with money)? ;)

Right....I know, that is exactly what I was saying.  You just said it in a much more long winded version than me :laugh:
Verbosity is one of my specialities.  I'll tell you all about it another time because right now I have to keep typing for some bizzarre reason and I can't seem to stop.. ::)

You've gotta be a type "A" personality to do that or a hornless ram :thumbsup:

Type A for Aries.  All the way.  Assuming that's a good thing.  If not then I'm another type. ;)

OMG, I mean, gosh, we don't want to play anything that may remind you of someone called nameless!  How bout this one ;)
It's very close to what I'd want, but for nameless it'd be far more apt it if was called ffffkin nightmare. :D