Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

BenzoFM's Music thread

[Be...]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [Be...]

• [VC...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

VC...this ones for you :)

It's a Good Morning!

P.S. What a GREAT idea...Zoid, but I want air rights....cause I've been robbed.  As I was brinin it from BENZO*FM on the Let's Chat Thread :)

What a great way for all of us to start our day :)

FluterByee :smitten:

Hey thanks, Fluter! You absolutely DID start BenzoFM on the chat thread. Lookie here, now there's BenzoidFM. Is there any room for CharisFM? :laugh: Ah, music makes the world go round, I always say. Spread the love!

Come on, somebody play me some Pink Floyd....Shine on You Crazy Diamond or something....

You have very good taste Benzoid.

As do you, ama.

I can't think of a cooler thing to have as a tattoo !!  :thumbsup:

Well, I do have a Jimi Hendrix tat on my other arm so... I should be clear that for me, there's Jimi and there's the rest, so everything comes outside of him (I'm a guitarist after all).  But outside of him, Floyd is my favourite hands down by a million miles.  Actually, specifically Dave Gilmour which IS Floyd, for me.

:thumbsup:

He's an incredibly talented musician, not doubt. His first few solo albums were great. And to think of all the Roger Waters fans who say that Floyd died when he left them. What a joke ! Yes, they lost a little in the vocals dept., but I saw them live twice without Waters and they were both religious experiences. The bass player that they toured with and recorded with after Rogers departure was incredible. I think his name was Guy Pratt? Fricken benzo brain !!  :tickedoff:

P.S. What a GREAT idea...Zoid, but I want air rights....cause I've been robbed.  As I was brinin it from BENZO*FM on the Let's Chat Thread :)

Hold on, I thought V started it off with BenzoidFM when I was posting tunes in there.  Sorry mate, I never knew you started BenzoFM.

However, my station started its own dedicated thread so if you try and claim infringement my lawyers will drag you through your supreme court.  Sorry, but this is business and all. ;)

<snip> And to think of all the Roger Waters fans who say that Floyd died when he left them. What a joke !

Oh yeah, that bunch of whining puritans.  Fact is that most of Floyds iconic tunes were written & composed by Gilmour, not Waters (Wish you were here, The Wall, Dark side of the moon, The Division Bell), so basically their major repetoir! A fact they seem oblivious to.  They also seem oblivious that The Division Bell (in my opinion their best album) was practically written by Gilmour just to get Waters to stop sulking, which he eventually did and now they play together again. :D

God damn it.. Fluter you're killing me with these tunes.. it's like you're reading them straight off my all-time favourites list!!

Ummmm, I'm telling...you just swore.  Where's a mod when you need one...lol :) 

And, I am reading them straight off your list  :P

FB :laugh:

God damn it.. Fluter you're killing me with these tunes.. it's like you're reading them straight off my all-time favourites list!!

Ummmm, I'm telling...you just swore.  Where's a mod when you need one...lol :) 

FB :laugh:

Swore?  Never.  That's merely expressive language not profanity.  Gertcha ya little nazi :D

And, I am reading them straight off your list  :P

Now who's thieving? ;)

Here ya go.  Maybe this'll keep you busy for 4 minutes  :-*

Come on, somebody play me some Pink Floyd....Shine on You Crazy Diamond or something....

Well, BFM's policy is to shove our music down your throat and not take requests, but since it' Floyd you're asking for:

Oooh.. the beginning makes me tingle  8)

Anything for you V,

Now Zoid doesn't like You Crazy Diamond; however, this Texas girl dose. 

So, here V this ones for you.

And, of course there can be a VCharisFM :)

JINX....you've been double diamonded....lol. Is that a word?

And, the beginning is my favorite part!

PINK FLOYD "YOU CRAZY DIAMOND"

http://youtu.be/9zACEJdFOpA

OMG, AND WTH.....I'M SITTING HERE AND I'M 1 1/2 HRS PAST DUE FOR MY MORNING MED'S.  YIKES...PLEASE EXCUSE ME WHILE  "I KISS THE SKY"...LOL

FB :D

Hold on, I thought V started it off with BenzoidFM when I was posting tunes in there.  Sorry mate, I never knew you started BenzoFM.

However, my station started its own dedicated thread so if you try and claim infringement my lawyers will drag you through your supreme court.  Sorry, but this is business and all. ;)

:2funny: You two crack me up. Well, honestly, I only mentioned BenzoFM because Fluter did. Both of you were spinning records like crazy - and it was meeting a collective need. So there you have it. It's all good. Remember when I said you two should be co-anchors? When I said you might be her station manager, I had no idea you'd up and start your own dedicated station? Ah, well, that's show biz, for ya. :D

Well, BFM's policy is to shove our music down your throat and not take requests, but since it' Floyd you're asking for:

Oooh.. the beginning makes me tingle  8)

Ah, mate, that's right - no requests. :laugh: But I'm special, what can I say?  :smitten:

Thanks  :thumbsup:

All to often during our journey with Benzo SX's and WD...it affects us on every imaginable level.

This is to let you all know BB's is here.  Those of us who were lucky enough to find them have been blessed.  We have companionship, friendship, love, laughter, and many who are willing to listen and lift us up in our time of need.

This is for all of us; however, today, it is especially for my friend VCharis.  Sweets you matter...and,

"Your Not Invisible"

SOMETIMES WE JUST NEED A REMINDER :)  LOVE YOU!

Here ya go.  Maybe this'll keep you busy for 4 minutes  :-*

LOL :laugh: I was born in San Francisco, and than moved to Texas when I was 4.  So, I say I'm a Texan thru and thru :thumbsup:

However, I do love that song! :smitten:

Now, only a true Texan can appreciate this song :) It's a belt buckle shinning tune :thumbsup:

Waylon Jennings "Waltz across Texas"

http://youtu.be/2VXpzEHlRDk

FB ;)

Hey Nana,

I aim to please....so,

Here's some Adam Lambert just for you  >:D

"For Your Entertainment"

Fluter ;)

Apparently, you have no idea how long it takes to get to the Supreme Court.....So,

Once again Englrishman....you can KISS my musical GRITTS.... :2funny::heybabe::P

Fluter :smitten:

Nothing need be said...

This song speaks for itself.....

FB :smitten:

Boz Scaggs "Look what You've done to Me"

Apparently, you have no idea how long it takes to get to the Supreme Court.....So,

Once again Englrishman....you can KISS my musical GRITTS.... :2funny::heybabe::P

Fluter :smitten:

This is how you get to the Supreme court:

So I wont be kissing any gritts today chuckie. ;)

This is for all of us; however, today, it is especially for my friend VCharis.  Sweets you matter...and,

"Your Not Invisible"

SOMETIMES WE JUST NEED A REMINDER :)  LOVE YOU!

Awwww.....*tears*....yes we do. Thank you, FluterCutie. Just popped on for some quick encouragement before I tackle some chores that won't go away. That invisible feeling keeps returning. How did you know? (Thanks for the Pink Floyd double-diamond, too ..hehe)... :sick: Music is so healing. You rock!  :clap:

:hug:

V

CLASSIC JOURNEY :smitten:

I'm holding up my bic lighter...right now....lol.

Love me  some Steve Perry!

Journey "Faithfully"

FB :thumbsup:

Awwww.....*tears*....yes we do. Thank you, FluterCutie.

Love you VC, and I think about you everyday!  Feel better buddie, and your right music is very healing!

And that's FlutieCutie to you :)

FB :smitten:

I'm holding up my bic lighter...right now....lol.

BFM disapproves of any flame that isn't from a Zippo. :D

This is how you get to the Supreme court:

Boy, if you try to use Dirty Cash to take me all the way to the Supreme Court....well than,

Miranda Lambert's gonna have to use some

"Gun Powder and Lead"  just ta stop you!

Chuckie >:D

"Gun Powder and Lead"  just ta stop you!

Amazing.. you've become creating enough to threaten me with a song.  Pure class :D

BFM disapproves of any flame that isn't from a Zippo. :D

Next time I'll just use a blow torch :P and you won't be able to see any lighter's.

Oh, and to your most recent post....Don't mess with FIRE...cause you will get burned!  BOOM BABY! :smitten:

Fluter the Flame Thrower :P:thumbsup:>:D

BFM's evening chill-out vibe is brought to you by John Lee Hooker & Carlos Santana:

:thumbsup:

Next time I'll just use a blow torch :P and you won't be able to see any lighter's.

BWAHAHAHA +1 :D

Oh, and to your most recent post....Don't mess with FIRE...cause you will get burned!  BOOM BABY! :smitten:

Fluter the Flame Thrower :P:thumbsup:>:D

"I know it burns, but I love the flame" from the tune below: