Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

BenzoFM's Music thread

[Be...]

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [Be...]

• [VC...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Dedicated to my friend, Fluter, who is more courageous than she knows.

HOLD ON for one more day. (Skip the lyrics about us getting ourself into this mess - we have doctors to thank for THAT).

"Things will change; things will go your way...if you hold on for one more day."

Wilson Phillips

Love,

VC  :smitten:

Thank you my dear friend VivaciousV or VictoriousV,

Now you've got me bawling like a new born calf  :) :'(

Love to you sweets,

FreakedoutFluter :-[

P.S. This sucks the big one!!!!!

Right, I've done my share of good deeds for now so I'm sending this one out to Fluetypie, VC, Ducky, Steve, Myf,  Moo, and um.. myself. ;)

(I'm sure you all know by who).

Thanks for bearing with me, sorry I haven't gotten to personal replies but I have seen them and embraced the love.  That's why ya get this tune dedicated especially to you.

:hug::smitten:

Hey Moo, thank-you.  I'm teetering on the edge of madness today.  :crazy:

I appreciate the above tune, it's just that Liverpool FC have that as their anthem, and I'm a Chelsea supporter (staunch rivls) so playing it is going to be hard. ;)

:hug:

[b3...]

Hey Moo, thank-you.  I'm teetering on the edge of madness today.  :crazy:

I appreciate the above tune, it's just that Liverpool FC have that as their anthem, and I'm a Chelsea supporter (staunch rivls) so playing it is going to be hard. ;)

:hug:

Yes...I know.

That's why I didn't copy the version with the green scarf waving liverpoolers.... :laugh:

You should visit Smallreds blog. Soccer peeps!

Since moving here, I can't really watch much European soccer.

Now I'm a Seattle Sounders fan...comes closest to home feel soccer to me. Clint Dempsey is puuuurdy good. ( Fulham before Sounders).

Loosing him to the Championships now for a couple of months...not good.

My heart of heart club is Ajax, of course....

I even have a Johan Cruijff signed hoodie! Whoop!

Sorry to hear you're crappy. Hope it will be over soon! Keep,your eye on the prize, B :smitten:

Here then.....

Happy now?

::)

Um... how can I put this.. I don't want to appear ungrateful and thanks for the tunes and all.. but the Chelsea one is just plain embarassing.  At least the Liverpool one has some point to it! :D

[b3...]

Here then.....

Happy now?

::)

Um... how can I put this.. I don't want to appear ungrateful and thanks for the tunes and all.. but the Chelsea one is just plain embarassing.  At least the Liverpool one has some point to it! :D

Well, yes...it is.

I can't help it either that the song sucks. Sorry....

Right, I've done my share of good deeds for now so I'm sending this one out to Fluetypie, VC, Ducky, Steve, Myf,  Moo, and um.. myself. ;)

Thanks for bearing with me, sorry I haven't gotten to personal replies but I have seen them and embraced the love.  That's why ya get this tune dedicated especially to you.

:hug: for a good song

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for hoping you get some relief soon

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: cause you deserve it

Well, yes...it is.

I can't help it either that the song sucks. Sorry....

It doesn't just suck, it's an abomination not only to football clubs but music in general, and it makes me ashamed to support the Blues. 

Having heard it again, I'm seriously considering using my one-time only switch to go to the Reds. :D

Thank you my dear friend VivaciousV or VictoriousV,

Now you've got me bawling like a new born calf  :) :'(

Love to you sweets,

FreakedoutFluter :-[

P.S. This sucks the big one!!!!!

It DOES suck! I agree! And I hate it when my friends are hurting. Just popped back online - will PM right after this. I hope you're able to go from FreakedoutFluter to "FluterGettingHerFreakOn" soon. :sick: Go ahead, slap me. I deserve it. But you know I love ya big. :therethere:

Yeah, VictoriousV. I'm liking it. Thank you! :thumbsup:

No problem on the replies, mate - we understand. Thanks for a great song. We're pulling for you, Benz, and here for you.  :smitten:

:therethere:

Cheers, V.

It's uuuuuupp, then dooooowwn, uuuuuupp, then dooooowwn.  :sick:

Cest la vie.  It won't be for long. :hug:  :-*:smitten:

Is it weird that I don't even have to click the link to hear that tune playing in my head?  :laugh:

I wouldn't be surprised :laugh: You've probably got a whole symphony playing somewhere up there in your noggin.  :sick:

Well, there's definitely something rattling around up there, but it's more like the noise of a building site than a symphony. :D

Well, there's definitely something rattling around up there, but it's more like the noise of a building site than a symphony. :D

Ah. Demolition Derby. I get it.  :o:D

I'M IN THE MOOD TO ROCK LOUD, AND SING RIGHT ALONG WITH FM.....CAN'T HELP MYSELF...IF THERE PLAYING I'M GONNA SING, AND THE ONLY WAY I CAN CARRY A TUNE IS IN A BUCKET

FLEETWOOD MAC

"SARA"

http://youtu.be/RHJb87nNsGY

"GYPSY"

http://youtu.be/6WZ3na8NGjY

"EDGE OF SEVENTEEN" (WHITE WING DOVE)

AND ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES....I LOVE STEVIE AND LYNDSAY BUCKINHAM TOGETHER IN THIS VERSION.

THIS IS FOR YOU DADDY! MIRROR IN THE SKY...WHAT IS LOVE!

"LANDSLIDE"

FluterFleetwood, how'd ya know I LOVE ME SOME FLEETWOOD MAC?? Stevie Nicks fought her battle against Klonopin, too, and won big time. Way to go for inspiration this Friday morning! :thumbsup: Hoping your weekend is way better than yesterday, my friend. :hug:

Dedicated to the Zoid.  :smitten:

Don Henley --> End of Innocence:

Dedicated to FluterFriend.  :smitten:

When you're feeling better, you'll be dancing again.

Don Henley --> All She Wants to Do is Dance

Dedicated to the Zoid.  :smitten:

Don Henley --> End of Innocence:

Dedicated to FluterFriend.  :smitten:

When you're feeling better, you'll be dancing again.

Don Henley --> All She Wants to Do is Dance

V, I love Don Henley!  One of my favorites

"Taking You Home"

Now this song was paired with Nick & Phyllis from the Young & Restless.  Holy Hecktiration...Nick is sooooo HOOOOOT!

Fluter ;D

Oh and V.....SWEET DREAMS :smitten:

Am I the only one listening to this station tonight?  :laugh
:

No, silly girl....I'm here, and V...Don Henley has an amazing voice. Everything he sings is good.

Fluter :smitten: