Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

BenzoFM's Music thread

[Be...]

Please.. please stop.  I'm not joking I just can't take it anymore :D:2funny:

Back in yer box.  Go on.  Shoo  :pokey:

Boy, you best stop poking me with that stick and trying to shoo me back into that dark damp box....cause I'm fixing to yank it out of your hand and feed it to ya for di din's, and it won't taste anything like one of those Kabobs ya keep talkin about.

FB

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [Be...]

• [VC...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you're poking Fluter's eye out! :2funny:

No wonder she can't see good. Fluter, do you live inside or outside the box? 'Cause he's not giving you much of a choice here.  :sick:

Holy Cow....I just wasted $100 to have the eye doctor tell me I was having ocular migraines.  I failed to mention to her that I'm constantly being poked in the eye with a stick....my bad :laugh:

He's one delusional BI's agent if he thinks he will ever get me in that box.  I live outside the box under the Harbor Bridge.

FB ;) 

P.S. V...from the looks of things...it would appear he has poked both of your eyes out and sewed them shut...no wonder your feeling bad...lol :laugh:

Not only were all of these popular songs, but John Travolta was instrumental in each of them.  He helped create a dance craze to go along with each tune.  Got to love it! :)

TELL ME ABOUT IT....STUD >:D  Danny & Sandy

"GREASE"

"Your the One that I Want" 

http://youtu.be/tPRHEqfm1JY

EDIT: Most importantly...Saturday Night Fever

"Stayin Alive"

JOHNNY LEE...................BUD & Sissy

"Looking for Love"

ARETHA FRANKLIN..........Michael

"Chain of Fools"

http://youtu.be/glz1OfXbc_0

Enjoy!

FB :smitten:

I often set this on repeat on my CD player

Bee Gees- Alone

Ducky poo :(

Yes I know what time it is FB have had my 2 hours now back to my nest hopefully for some more sleep but who knows :-\

P.S. V...from the looks of things...it would appear he has poked both of your eyes out and sewed them shut...no wonder your feeling bad...lol :laugh:

:2funny: You crack me up!

Looks like you're poking Fluter's eye out! :2funny:

I've never noticed it before, but one is poking the other in the eye with a stick! :D

No wonder she can't see good. Fluter, do you live inside or outside the box? 'Cause he's not giving you much of a choice here.  :sick:

She'll be back in the box before long.  I'm wearing her down slowly. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boy, you best stop poking me with that stick and trying to shoo me back into that dark damp box....

Oi, who are you calling boy, girl? ::)

cause I'm fixing to yank it out of your hand and feed it to ya for di din's, and it won't taste anything like one of those Kabobs ya keep talkin about.
I love it when you resort to threats, I can smell victory just around the corner.  And it's Kebabs.. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A "CD player".. whats that? ;)

Bee Gees- Alone

Yes I know what time it is FB have had my 2 hours now back to my nest hopefully for some more sleep but who knows :-\

Poor Ducky Poo,

I hope you get some more sleep.  2 hours just isn't enough sweetie.  If I was there I would rub your back till you drifted off to sleep.

This is just for you....I find it very soothing...sweet dreams

Haygood Hardy

"The Homecoming"

http://youtu.be/xXeHIfMBZtQ

Hugs,

Fluter the Sandwoman :smitten:

THE NOTEBOOK

"Never Let Go"

http://youtu.be/9G4ZlwHssao

I have to play this for my daughter's.  This is a boy band that they absolutely loved, and I will admit every time I took them to their concerts....they were great.

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!

NSYNC

"This I Promise You"  I've Loved you forever

Chalk this one up to my sappy side, but I don't care. It's a good song!!!!

Fluter :smitten:

Bee Gees- Alone

Poor Ducky Poo,

I hope you get some more sleep.  2 hours just isn't enough sweetie.  If I was there I would rub your back till you drifted off to sleep.

This is just for you....I find it very soothing...sweet dreams

Haygood Hardy

"The Homecoming"

http://youtu.be/xXeHIfMBZtQ

Hugs,

Fluter the Sandwoman :smitten:

Thank you FB what a lovely tune did you have to make me :'( my pond is already overflowed with my :'(. I did get a bit more sleep but it is hit and miss sleep.

Morning Zoid my CD player as been my saviour :P  :)I can set it to repeat and just let it play until I switch it off.

One for a dismal wet Sunday morning where is the sun that we were supposed to be having. But what else it is typical British weather I suppose.

Aquarius- Let the Sunshine in

Duck :smitten:

I've never noticed it before, but one is poking the other in the eye with a stick! :D

Hmmm, now don't think for one minuet I didn't give this some thought....lol 

8) I deflect your eye poking stick with my new safety goggles  8)

So, whatcha think about that you sadistic eye gouging BI agent?      :socool:

Fluter 8)

Morning Zoid my CD player as been my saviour :P  :)I can set it to repeat and just let it play until I switch it off.

Aye lassie, I haven't dealt with a stereo for years.  Everything's done via my PC now.  Unless it dies. ;)

One for a dismal wet Sunday morning

Yup same here.  Don't you just love Engish weather in May?!?!  Supposed to be nearly summer.  And what is it?  Rain, wind, grey.  :tickedoff:

This one's a nice dreamy Sunday tune, you have to wait for it to get going though:

:)

Hmmm, now don't think for one minuet I didn't give this some thought....lol 

8) I deflect your eye poking stick with my new safety goggles  8)

So, whatcha think about that you sadistic eye gouging BI agent?      :socool:

Fluter 8)

I think it's basically an open invite to keep poking you in the eye with my atick.

At least that's what I'm hearing. ;)

I think it's basically an open invite to keep poking you in the eye with my atick.

Ummm, please splan urself Ricky....what's your atick....lol? 8)

FB ::)

Ummm, please splan urself Ricky....what's your atick....lol? 8)

FB ::)

Oh FFS.  Yeah alright, you got me.  1-0 to you today.  :D

An 'atick' is a new kind of stick that has special powers cos you're too busy wondering what it is and by the time you figure it out it's already got your eyeball on its end. ::)

Ps.. for you:

You Got Me - The Kinks ;)

PINK FLOYD

"A Pillow of Winds"

I've been missing out!  I'd never heard that until today, which is weird considering Dave Gilmour is my favourite guitarist outside of Jimi. :thumbsup:

Here's one for all the broken-hearted folks on the Forum (and because it's just a kickass tune):

:hug:

Oh FFS.  Yeah alright, you got me.  1-0 to you today.  :D

WHAT?  EVEN WITH ONE EYE...I'M ABLE TO READ THIS..LOL ;)

An 'atick' is a new kind of stick that has special powers cos you're too busy wondering what it is and by the time you figure it out it's already got your eyeball on its end. ::)

AND THIS, JUST MADE ME BUST OUT LAUGHING  :laugh: :laugh: cause one way or the other your going to poke my eye out....aren't ya  :pokey: even if I am wearing my new safety goggles.  Before long you will have me eye less looking like V  :sick:

Ps.. for you:

You Got Me - The Kinks ;)

As for my song....

[move]  :thumbsup: PERFECT CHOICE  :thumbsup: [/move]

WHICH MEANS I'VE DONE MY JOB WELL.  I will take this as 2-1. Cause ya still got me with your atick.....lol :laugh:

WHICH MEANS I'VE DONE MY JOB WELL.  I will take this as 2-1. Cause ya still got me with your atick.....lol :laugh:

Ok, so I can't spell, but you can't count.  That would make it 1-1 not 2-1.  But now you can' t count it makes it 2-1 to me.  Woot! ;)

Here's one for all the broken-hearted folks on the Forum (and because it's just a kickass tune):

LOVE THE NAME & it's the First time to experience Primal Scream!

ME LIKIE :thumbsup:

FB :smitten:

I see that you two are at it bright and early on this Sunday morning already.  :laugh:

Great Floyd tune for a relaxing Sunday morning Fluterbye!

Be careful and don't poke your eye out with a atick today, or with a stick. And, Careful with that Axe, Eugene !

Have a great day today !

Now your just making me have to think to ding dang diddle hard, and I've been up since 4a.m.

Let's break this down shall we?

You gouged out my eye even though I had on safety glasses...1 for you.

I caught your atick spelling....1 for me.  So, 1-1.

Song.....1 me.  So, 2-1

I can't add.....Damit!  I think you may and I'm saying may be right.  EEEEEEEEEEEEEeeekkkkkkkkkkkk.  I hate it when that happens!

FB

I see that you two are at it bright and early on this Sunday morning already.  :laugh:

Great Floyd tune for a relaxing Sunday morning Fluterbye!

Be careful and don't poke your eye out with a atick today, or with a stick. And, Careful with that Axe, Eugene !

Have a great day today !

Hey Ama,

How you doin....this fine Sunday morning?

I've been up way to long and my brain feels like it's burning right along with every muscle in my body. I'm sick of laying here, but I don't want to wake anyone else up in the house.

Maybe I'm waiting to see if my daughter's will bring me breakfast in bed..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Now, that's rich....lol.

Have a great day!

JOHN MAYER

"Daughters"

Fluterbyee :smitten:

Very fitting for this day....it's the ongoing cycle of mother's & daughter's :)

Oooh err ;)

Lol.  If the atick doesn't work I'll use my aat. :D

This one's for any Peter Gabriel fans out there:

Solsbury Hill.

:)