Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

PC/Video Games

[Ra...]

Anyone here a gamer? Been playing some Dark Souls 2 and League of Legends lately helps distract me takes my mind off the symptoms.

i like several games my favorite at the moment is buggle on facebook :P , i used to enjoy the game Runescape alot i play it occasionally i just dislike the changes made to it around 4-6 months ago  :tickedoff: i was good at that game and i was rich too there, another game i like to play occasianlly is "age of empires 2 " i like that game when i go to my family's 2nd home thats in a rural area without internet , and last but not least this is going to sound silly i like solitaire  :laugh: im rather good at it , my record is 67 seconds  :yippee: i wish i could play minecraft my computers are all too old and slow since i bought them used cheaply

Age of Empires games are great I use to play those and Starcraft which is like Age of Empires in space I've got fond memories of growing up playing the old playstation one - Final Fantasy 7 my favourite game great game man! Challis I play some casual games too like the odd pacman or bejeweled games are great.

I live vicariously though animal crossing.  Otherwise I've been playing Team Fortress 2, GTA V online, and getting the DLC for The Last of Us this weekend.

Original NES, nice my first ever game was Zelda 2 what a way to start gaming haha the NES has some great games that still stand the test of time, the Zelda games Mario is great also Punch Out Mega Man etc. How is The Last of Us ? I will probably get the PS4 version when it comes out.

I also collect classic nintendo/arcade games.  I just beat the remake of ducktales!  The last of us is a beautiful game that still gives me nightmares.  I would wait and get the Ps4 version as well.

[d2...]
I play the elder scrolls games, oblivion and skyrim, and  i play Xcom. I started assasins creed 3 and it seems really cool, but i haven't had time to play it yet due to the elaborate back story and cut scenes. I also play sid meyers Civilization 5 when looking for more of a strategy game.