Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

My lifes over - need ur opinion specially females

[Pi...]

Guys, enough already.  This thread is for support, not lewd joking around.  Please keep Pianogirl's statement in mind when you're posting here:

I don't think this is the right thread to debate gender issues and society; someone's welcome to start up a thread for that and I'd be happy to engage in it, but I think it's unhelpful to the original poster her.

Pity Klonopin -- I'm sure your anatomy is fine. The woman you're talking about sounds controlling and unhealthy, and you're making it pretty clear that she's toxic to you. If it were me, I'd try to cut the cord completely (no calls, no texts, no emails, nothing), wait as long as I needed to wait to get over my pain and unhappiness, and then go find someone who's not crazy.

I don't think any of the women who have responded to you were at all trying to imply that penis size is a fundamental, irreconcilable requirement for a relationship. Bodies are weird, no one is perfect, and if you're looking to commit to someone long term, then no matter how good you both look at the beginning, you're going to watch each other get saggier and less sexy until one of you dies anyway. That's how it works.

Xerxes I think it can be expected that any thread of this nature is going to provoke comments about gender issues and societal attitudes.

I think the question itself (do women really care about size) was somewhat unfair in that those very attitudes are largely going to shape a woman's response to it.

Chinook

I think the OP was posting this out of hurt, hurt that he had been cheated on by the GF while still in withdrawal and unable to participate as fully in life as he would like to.  I don't he meant this to become a discussion about anatomy, he was calling out for support and help from BB members about his situation.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [Pi...]

• [pr...]

• [Mo...]

Megan is correct, the original topic of this thread was very serious.  Now it has descended into some very tawdry comments that serve no purpose. Please remember this is against forum policy:

•You must not knowingly post false statements, nor obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful or threatening comments/material. Additionally, your contributions must not violate the laws of the United Kingdom, the United States of America, nor the laws of your own country.

pianogirl

you are right, the British have the best slang, thats a fact.  ;)

But wait, now I'm confused, is a viennese slang for a vagina?

i thought you brits slang for a vagina was "fanny"

you are right, the British have the best slang, thats a fact.  ;)

But wait, now I'm confused, is a viennese slang for a vagina?

i thought you brits slang for a vagina was "fanny"

Did you read the post by Megan and myself. Enough of this babyangel!

i'll get back on topic here, to pity konopin - maybe its all for the best that she left when she did that can be benificial to you for a bad unfaithfull girlfriend to leave you seem like a smart guy to be going to college i hope the stress and your benzo drugs havnt affected your grades there. im sure she was exagerating *that* claim on the other guy she slept wtih so dont left that affect your self esteem

again i hope your ok and wish you the best of luck

She said my penis was small and that the guy she fucked barely fit into her and she really liked it

Do women care so much abt penis size?

In defense of all of us here, here is what the OP wrote AND asked. It is very much sexual and a little bit lewd, so in the spirit of the rules it should have been locked or deleted from the beginning. Right?

She said my penis was small and that the guy she fucked barely fit into her and she really liked it

In defense of all of us here, here is what the OP wrote AND asked. It is very much sexual and a little bit lewd, so in the spirit of the rules it should have been locked or deleted from the beginning. Right?

I think the point that PG and Megan are trying to make is that it is ok to talk about "anatomy" as it pertains to the topic at hand but we need to avoid turning this into a silly discussion about nicknames for body parts and such, especially if it is what some might consider to be vulgar.

Pity klonopin i remember long ago in health class in school we discussed sex and the teacher even said that the average size for a male was 4-6 inches (10.16-- 15.25cm)

if your in that range , its all good ok you dont have to share with us if its yes or no if its in that range

Being proportionate down there is another issue like if a guy is 6'5 tal  (190cm tall) even a above average 6 inches(15.25cm) is going to look small on him because he's so tall

i hope what i wrote doesnt offend anyone what i wrote

I'm sorry for your predicament Pk. All I have to say is Ruuuuuuuuuun. "Run Forest...Run"

You can do much better than her...No pun intended. ;)

Snoball

Guys, enough already.  This thread is for support, not lewd joking around.  Please keep Pianogirl's statement in mind when you're posting here:

My apologies for my part.  I wasn't thinking [of the implications] at the time.

B :)

moderators dont like us to get off topic on threads here so may i ask how many inches Pity klonopin is ?

:idiot: :idiot: Katie! I'm shocked. ???

Snoball :)

moderators dont like us to get off topic on threads here so may i ask how many inches Pity klonopin is ?

haa im just being silly im not naughty he's just concerned about his size if he shared his measurements with us  i could judge him  :laugh:

Okay, I'm locking this thread now, for obvious reasons.

I can imagine how he must feel in that situation. I'm pretty sure alot of people on this thread must have been betrayed in this way one time or another. >:( It hurts. :( It happened to me when I was younger. When you love her...Its hard to be rational sometimes. Not saying PK was irrational, but as they say...Love is blind. :(

Oh well. I'm happy now. :) :) :) :) :)

[91...]

Hey PK,

Out of interest,  how are you feeling now after sleeping with the girl that cheated on you?

Um, he probably feels hurt,  ya think?

i was pretty shocked nothing was said about this original post. i thought maybe they're lightening things up a bit.

[91...]

My response to the posts below my comment....sorry out of order, I'm on a phone:

It's in the off-topic page, which allows for non benzo issues; in fact, it's for it. I didn't personally find the comments offensive - i think we can talk about penises when its in light of an actual problem soneone reaches out for help with. The way i see it, that's Just Human anatomy. Not lewd at all. My opinion.

-tor

~~~~^^~

Was in response to:

i was pretty shocked nothing was said about this original post. i thought maybe they're lightening things up a bit.

My response to the posts below my comment....sorry out of order, I'm on a phone:

It's in the off-topic page, which allows for non benzo issues; in fact, it's for it. I didn't personally find the comments offensive - i think we can talk about penises when its in light of an actual problem soneone reaches out for help with. The way i see it, that's Just Human anatomy. Not lewd at all. My opinion.

-tor

~~~~^^~

Was in response to:

i also think it's good and fine to talk about penis', vagina's boobies and like like. it was just the way the original post was written using the worked "fucked" and so forth. i'm not saying that the OP was trying to be offensive, just a little shocked that the mods allowed the words to be the way they were.

[91...]

i also think it's good and fine to talk about penis', vagina's boobies and like like. it was just the way the original post was written using the worked "fucked" and so forth. i'm not saying that the OP was trying to be offensive, just a little shocked that the mods allowed the words to be the way they were.

I understand where your coming from, daisys. I'll let the mods speak for themself, but i suspect they let the f word slide because someone who just went through that, probably isn't thinking about forum rules (esp since many forums don't mind that) and speaking up with the language was probably a catharsis for him. He seemed to be reaching out; if he wanted only to be vulgar, he clearly could have went way  more overboard. What i saw was just someone  hurt, reaching out, needing support. It wouldn't Make sense to throw  a wounded person away - lock the post and isolate them - just because they broke a technicality in the rules while clearly in pain. That's encouraging relapse, or other things, and not our misson.

That's my own take, and i applaud the mods for letting it go.

Hey PK,

Out of interest,  how are you feeling now after sleeping with the girl that cheated on you?

Um, he probably feels hurt,  ya think?

I don't know, that's why I'm asking him.

[39...]