Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

My lifes over - need ur opinion specially females

[Pi...]

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [Pi...]

• [pr...]

• [Mo...]

Im sad and lonely now..

She keeps texting me wanting me back

Im trying really hard not to.. Id be a total loser+idiot if i did

Idk how to handle this while in wd guys

WTH?  Now she wants you back?

Oh mate, she needs a psychotherapist not you.  Take it from an old horse who's been round the track a few times, this is classic mind games from an emotionally unstable girl preying on someone to make herself feel better.

It's your life, of course, but if it were me I'd run a mile.

B :)

Tell her it's over!! You don't need someone like her in your life.

She's cheated on you, she will do it again!!

Concentrate on getting through w/d, you don't need the hassle  right now.

Stay strong.  Further down the line you will be so  glad  you did when you have  a  lady that really loves you.

[04...]

Tell her it's over!! You don't need someone like her in your life.

She's cheated on you, she will do it again!!

Concentrate on getting through w/d, you don't need the hassle  right now.

Stay strong.  Further down the line you will be so  glad  you did when you have  a  lady that really loves you.

I agree, these things happen for a reason.  When you are well you will meet the right lady.  Right now be around people that care about you and take care of yourself.

you know Pk, i am not a profi like Benzoid, but one thing i know for sure,

once the respect has gone in a relationship, its time to say good bye. ;)

Women generally are more interested in intimacy, not anatomy. Of course there are exceptions to every rule (Samantha in SATC was fictional though), but if she decided to have an affair with other men, then she was on her way out the door anyway. Your w/d had nothing to do with it.

The fact that she was so cruel in what she said to you, clearly shows she has no interest in your feelings. If she genuinely cared about you, but just needed to move on, she wouldn't have said what she said. When people know they are in the wrong they often try to belittle the other person to try to justify things to themselves. Don't buy into her mind games.

I know it's impossible to say "just move on and forget about her" because it's going to hurt for a while, but your life isn't over, and you will prove that to yourself by getting well and living well.

So she now wants to back. To paraphrase the mightly Dr Phil - "the only proof of future behaviour is past behaviour". RUN FORREST RUN. Tell her to take a hike.

[04...]

you know Pk, i am not a profi like Benzoid, but one thing i know for sure,

once the respect has gone in a relationship, its time to say good bye. ;)

Speaking from experience.... I totally agree with Morreweg  :thumbsup:  once the respect has gone, time to move on.

Been there, done that. I was hooked on a woman such as this for years. Objectively she was an awful person but I was the only one who couldn't see it. If you take her back the same thing will happen.

The more cruel she is the more you will desire her. That's the way it works unfortunately.

Oh come on people, men have been enamored with big breasts since the beginning of time, why shouldn't women show appreciation for certain male anatomical endowments? There's nothing wrong with it.

All that aside ...

PK I'm sorry your heart is hurting. I don't know your girlfriend and can't pass judgment nor should I. Maybe she's just angry because she feels you're not paying her enough attention and being young she may not have the life experience needed to process her feelings, so she's lashing out at you.

People say and do the darndest things when they feel rejected.

I don't know. I hope it works out for you, whatever you decide to do. Maybe take a rest from the relationship and concentrate on "you."

Without getting into blame, this girl has prob banged more guys than just the one(s) you know about.

If you take her back, be ready to accept her friends Herpes and Gonorrhea as well.

Without getting into blame, this girl has prob banged more guys than just the one(s) you know about.

If you take her back, be ready to accept her friends Herpes and Gonorrhea as well.

Give it a break!

When a guy strays, he's "sowing his wild oats" or "had a lapse in judgment" or the old "boys will be boys" thing said with a roll of the eyes, shrug of the shoulders and that's the end of it.

But a woman does it and she's tarred and feathered.

I hate double standards.

And anyway how is this helpful to our Buddie? It's not. You don't have a perfect right to speculate about someone you don't know.

How is it a double standard? I would say the same about a man.

When a guy strays, he's "sowing his wild oats" or "had a lapse in judgment" or the old "boys will be boys" thing said with a roll of the eyes, shrug of the shoulders and that's the end of it.

Did i say this? No. You did.

And anyway how is this helpful to our Buddie?

He asked for advice. I gave it to him. My advice is not to take her back for the above reasons. I would give the same advice to a woman who's man had done the same thing.

Pity Klonopin, one of these days you'll look back and be very thankful to have gotten rid of this terrible woman. Does she really care about your feelings? No. Are feelings important for a good relationship? Yes. I'm sure your anatomy is fine. Withdrawal from benzos brings up all kinds of awful thoughts and magnifies them out of control. Plus the energy to deal with a lot of situations just isn't there because we've all been beaten down to a pulp. You'll learn a lot, having gone through this ordeal, and you'll be a lot stronger for it in the end. Then, coming from a position of strength, you'll choose the right woman for yourself. Count on it.

He asked for advice. I gave it to him. My advice is not to take her back for the above reasons. I would give the same advice to a woman who's man had done the same thing.

I think you know that isn't a reflection of my own personal standards, but rather the way society has always viewed philandering.

Whether you care to agree or not, women have always been held to much higher moral standards than men.

And I think that attitude is still fairly prevalent because I see the word "morals" peppered throughout this thread.

So much for benzo w/d making people more compassionate, lol. I see a lot of judgment being made here and I don't think it's fair or helpful either.

Just saying ...  ;)

It was clearly a perception of what you think others believe. You projected this onto me, which was a mistake on your part.

I would imagine that the word "morals" is peppered throughout this thread because of what she said to him about wanting a bigger dick because it fits better, etc. What kind of cruel person says this?

You don't think it's fair to label someone who said this as being cruel or immoral?

Regarding your concern about a double standard... if a man told a woman that he cheated because the other girl had bigger breasts or a tighter vagina, then i think most here would be quick to label him as cruel and immoral as well. I certainly would.

Give it a break!

I hate double standards.

Actually there is a legitimate and understandable reason why this double standard exists. It's called "Momma's baby, daddy's maybe".

Before getting upset about double standards you have to understand why they exist. On the surface they might not seem "fair" depending upon where you stand, but many of them serve a vital function in why the human race has survived and thrived for so long.

The consequences for a woman cheating are far more detrimental to the perpetuation of our species than vice-versa. If a woman cheats and gets pregnant with another man's baby, a man can get stuck supporting someone else's offspring unbeknownst to him. That's genetic suicide, and it is the reason why the double standard exists. This is why women are more willing to forgive sexual indiscretions if they are "meaningless" (if there is no emotional attachment, if it is "just sex") and why it is in the best interest for men not to overlook things like this.

My opinion on this situation- run as FAST and as FAR away from this woman as you can. If she cheated on you with only one person one time it would be inexcusable. Let her go destroy someone else's life.

Give it a break!

I hate double standards.

Actually there is a legitimate and understandable reason why this double standard exists. It's called "Momma's baby, daddy's maybe".

Before getting upset about double standards you have to understand why they exist. On the surface they might not seem "fair" depending upon where you stand, but many of them serve a vital function in why the human race has survived and thrived for so long.

The consequences for a woman cheating are far more detrimental to the perpetuation of our species than vice-versa. If a woman cheats and gets pregnant with another man's baby, a man can get stuck supporting someone else's offspring unbeknownst to him. That's genetic suicide, and it is the reason why the double standard exists. This is why women are more willing to forgive sexual indiscretions if they are "meaningless" (if there is no emotional attachment, if it is "just sex") and why it is in the best interest for men not to overlook things like this.

My opinion on this situation- run as FAST and as FAR away from this woman as you can. If she cheated on you with only one person one time it would be inexcusable. Let her go destroy someone else's life.

Well FG that's a new one on me, I've never heard it before.

Regardless of what side of the argument we're all on (and apparently I'm the only one who has this point of view), I think it's quite possible to offer advice and support to PK without resorting to calling his girlfriend names or making assumptions about her moral character. We don't know her, we're only listening to one side of the story and that's one thing life has sure taught me ... there are usually two.

I don't think it helps the situation at all to cast this kind of judgment. Perhaps she has been indiscreet, whatever ...

That doesn't necessarily mean that she is immoral or amoral.

So now we question the validity of a buddie's story? I thought we were supposed to give fellow buddies the benefit of the doubt. Forget about the cheating or whatever. The statements attributed to the gf were cruel and intended to hurt. I would think we could all agree on that.

He asked for advice. I gave it to him. My advice is not to take

her back for the above reasons. I would give the same advice to a woman who's man had done the same thing.

I think you know that isn't a reflection of my own personal standards, but rather the way society has always viewed philandering.

Whether you care to agree or not, women have always been held to much higher moral standards than men.

And I think that attitude is still fairly prevalent because I see the word "morals" peppered throughout this thread.

So much for benzo w/d making people more compassionate, lol. I see a lot of judgment being made here and I don't think it's fair or helpful either.

Just saying ...  ;)

as the mother of a son im quite shocked at how cruel young women can be.

klonopin pity,

that was quite cruel what she said to you. move on, dont look back. you deserve better. :thumbsup:

So now we question the validity of a buddie's story? I thought we were supposed to give fellow buddies the benefit of the doubt. Forget about the cheating or whatever. The statements attributed to the gf were cruel and intended to hurt. I would think we could all agree on that.

Are you referring to me Bobo? I'm not questioning the validity of anybody's story. I know PK is coming from a place of hurt and anger, and I empathize with him.

Do I think what his girlfriend apparently said was okay? No, I don't. It was hurtful.

But I don't feel comfortable making judgment about her moral character either. I suspect that when all is said and done he feels quite strongly about her, and I respect that.

That's all I have to say.

Aye yiy yiy, why do get into these things? It's a no win situation for me.  ::)

Chinook  :)

I love that folks are grown up enough around here to let people tell these kinds of stories.

These are the things that we care about.  Love, sex, work, family, death etc.

Everyone has a story.  We are all the different but all the same.  We need each other and that's why we're here.

We are smart enough to know that.

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend  Pity.

I think you are mourning the loss of intimacy and stinging from rejection and this is natural.

If she did say what said about the size thing and then is telling you she wants you back I have one word of advice.

Run. 

Take the high ground and just run and don't look back.

That girls sounds like damaged goods.  She is not loyal or even decent enough to have told you up front she wanted to see other people.  She sounds like she's a bit cruel too.

Run buddy run.

Unless you want her as a fu**-buddy and you're both okay with that. 

I think after hearing what she did I would be worried about an STD if I was you.  Factor that in for sure.

[3a...]