Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

My lifes over - need ur opinion specially females

[Pi...]

My 1 year gf cheated on me and had sex with some dude from her college bc I "wasnt present" enough in her life. Wd doesnt let me go out much with her or socialize with her friends, and now, lonely and depressed as I was with wd, I have to face the fact that my gf fucked some other guy and hooked up with about 6 other guys while we were together bc of my withdrawal. Idk if she wouldve done that if i had been going out, etc, but now im devastated, have no one to seek help from, and theres more.

She said my penis was small and that the guy she fucked barely fit into her and she really liked it

Im totally destroyed and feeling insecure. Do women care so much abt penis size?

Also, being through wd, am i overreacting? I dont know what to do guys, plus i keep having social fobia and extreme insecurity when i interact socially - is this bormal in wd?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Be...]

• [Pi...]

• [pr...]

• [Mo...]

My opinion is that she is not worth your time.  I doubt she would have been monogamous even if you weren't in withdrawal, but she is blaming your withdrawal for her lack of morals and commitment.  I'm sorry this has happened to you, you deserve much better.

Personally the size of the penis is not as important and the size of the heart.

pianogirl

My 1 year gf cheated on me and had sex with some dude from her college bc I "wasnt present" enough in her life.

That's no excuse for cheating!!  And that's all it is, an excuse.

Wd doesnt let me go out much with her or socialize with her friends, and now, lonely and depressed as I was with wd, I have to face the fact that my gf fucked some other guy and hooked up with about 6 other guys while we were together bc of my withdrawal.

Errm, I have to disagree it was because of your withdrawal.  It was because she has no moral compass.  Did she convince you it was due to your wd?

She said my penis was small and that the guy she fucked barely fit into her and she really liked it

Ok now this is just getting silly.  I can barely answer this without exploding into a profanity-filled reaction.

Mate, seriously, my heart is broken for you, but you're better out of it if that's what she's like as a 'person'.  Who the hell treats someone like this?

Im totally destroyed and feeling insecure. Do women care so much abt penis size?

I'm not surprised you feel destroyed.  But it's a myth about knob size.  Some girls only say it to cause pain to us and hurt our egos.  The fact is it ain't the size but what you do with it.  Ask any real woman that and they'll say the same thing. 

Also, being through wd, am i overreacting? I dont know what to do guys, plus i keep having social fobia and extreme insecurity when i interact socially - is this bormal in wd?

Well, personally I don't think you're overreacting.  You've been shat on by a cold heartless <enter profanity> who doesn't seem to give a crap about your feelings.  And yes it's perfectly normal to go through feelings of social phobias during withdrawal.  However, I somehow suspect your self esteem has just been assaulted with nuclear weapons courtesy of your cheating ex.

Honestly, I can barely believe what I'm reading, PK.  Man, this just isn't your fault at all.  Her actions and words are her own.  Simple as that. 

You're getting a huge man hug from me fella :hug:.

Benz yourreply made my day. Ive never read anything as enlightening as this during my benzo wd. Thank you from deep inside.

But im still anxious, pianogirl said pebis size doesnt count as much as - so shes saying it DOES count, but not a lot..

I might be obsessing here abt this bc of wd, but knowing if women care or not abt penis size will really calm me down - whatever the answer is

Benz yourreply made my day. Ive never read anything as enlightening as this during my benzo wd. Thank you from deep inside.

But im still anxious, pianogirl said pebis size doesnt count as much as - so shes saying it DOES count, but not a lot..

I might be obsessing here abt this bc of wd, but knowing if women care or not abt penis size will really calm me down - whatever the answer is

Hi,

I'm much, much, older than you are, and I've never known a girl/woman to whom this was important at all.  It certainly never was to me.  Perhaps you should find another girl friend......

No I said it doesn't count,  what your gf said was pure junk.  What counts is the heart, the soul, the love and the commitment.  You deserve all this. 

As I said before, this girl is not worth your time or energy. She is simply making excuses for her horrid behavior.

pianogirl

Mate, don't mention it. I call it as I see it. :)

I think you should just not care about it, personally.  I've never heard of a woman picking a guy because he has a big todger and if that's her criteria she hasn't got a lot else inside worth worrying about!

I'm practically certain she just wanted to get to you and it looks like she has.  My soon to be ex wife liked to play those little ego-damaging games, too, not about penis size but about many other things.  I learned the long hard way how the game is played.

Sorry to be blunt but I wouldn't trust your ex's judgement over anything.  She's obviously in cloud cuckoo land.

Another big manhug for ya pal :hug:

Sounds like she's a hooker, get better then worry about a new girl, you don't need that drama right now anyway.  Maybe it's a good thing it happened now and not later.

Hang in there.

Thank you imensly guys. Hugs and kisses to all of you. Im feeling a lot better in relation to that.

But right now i really dont know how im going to keep on going through wd without her help/distraction. What are some good things to distract while in wd?

Also, do any of u (specially guys, who naturally crave more sex) have any ways of coping with not being sexually active for so long while debilitated by wd? Or at least, without any contact with a person ur sexually attracted to - bc im sure i wont be able to hit on girls until this nightmare is over (insecurity, social fobia, panic atks, u know it)

Also, do any of u (specially guys, who naturally crave more sex) have any ways of coping with not being sexually active for so long while debilitated by wd?

Depends.. are you right or left handed? ;)

That's rough Pity. I'd be hurt and concerned if a woman said that to me as well. And in benzo w/d it would bloom into an obsession and I'd be googling "average penis size" and whatever else to reassure myself. I'm sure everything works just fine and she was just being hurtful. Take care buddy, it'll all sort itself out as you recover and feel stronger and more confident again. This w/d just steamrolls us in all kinds of ways, but we are resilient and things will be looking up again. Take care!  :smitten:

Look on the bright side it's only been 1 year

Some people fully commit to people for 5-10-15-30 years and at the most vulnerable times they cheat.

Those same people have many years of investment and emotions.. You have one year with some one who showed you why she is not worthy of you ..she proved to you she will never be able to hold you down at your worse and let alone be considered some one you let think about a future with ( family , security, kids)

You probably aren't even pressed about her I'm sure you know it's just the routine and attachment to some one you had for a year that you need to cling on to .. I'm sure it's not the love and attraction.

As far as the size of your wheener lol

Once you fully recover .. You will see you will meet wonderful women and some not so wonderful but until you find the one who is your friend , supports you , you get along with , makes you happy .. You don't worry about satisfying the fantasies and pleasures of some one from a sexual aspect.

You look at it as a lesson learned because one day you and your lovely wife will rock and fourth on a wooden chair on a beautiful view front .. Thinking about the family you built , and the house you secured , the viewings of life and not the size of your wrinkled 70 year old snail slug .

:)

Some people fully commit to people for 5-10-15-30 years and at the most vulnerable times they cheat.

This is a very good point.  I was dragged through 14yrs of hell and I'm still waiting for the divorce to come through.  God, if only I'd walked out after one year how much better life would be today.  :thumbsup:

This is a very good point.  I was dragged through 14yrs of hell and I'm still waiting for the divorce to come through.  God, if only I'd walked out after one year how much better life would be today.  :thumbsup:

I understand I was in a position for 5 years not quite 14 .. But 5 was enough to learn a valuable lesson..Unfortunately I was stubborn and I didn't know any better and part of it was the psychological factor of attachment and routine .. Scared of change .. Willing to sacrifice happiness for psychological comfort.. Many things I would have changed .. Sometimes it's hard to just take the leap it's like cold turkying a benzo and I'm sure in the thread starters position it's like the doctors pulling you off cold turkey for no reason.

But my relationship like a benzo wd  I'm hoping it gets better with time and time will heal much .

Good luck to you stay strong 

Thank you imensly guys. Hugs and kisses to all of you. Im feeling a lot better in relation to that.

But right now i really dont know how im going to keep on going through wd without her help/distraction. What are some good things to distract while in wd?

Also, do any of u (specially guys, who naturally crave more sex) have any ways of coping with not being sexually active for so long while debilitated by wd? Or at least, without any contact with a person ur sexually attracted to - bc im sure i wont be able to hit on girls until this nightmare is over (insecurity, social fobia, panic atks, u know it)

Dude you need to worry about healing, not having sex. Dont fuel the fire by worrying about not having sex or being able to hit on a lady right now. You will have plenty of time for that when you are better. Set your priorities right in your mind.

Taking care of yourself and getting through this should be where all your mental and physical energy is focused.

Take care and TRY not to worry about that shit. GL

No I said it doesn't count,  what your gf said was pure junk.  What counts is the heart, the soul, the love and the commitment.  You deserve all this. 

As I said before, this girl is not worth your time or energy. She is simply making excuses for her horrid behavior.

I second this and what everybody else said. Your gf is not willing to take responsibility for her abhorrent behaviour and therefore she's throwing it all back on you. The good new is...you don't have to wear it.

She is not worth your time.

[78...]