Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

im having problems with a shady stalker in real life :(

[ba...]

I had an allergic reaction to hair dye and ems had to pick me up from my home...when I came to a man was sitting in my room who I didn't know...and he explained he was one of the ems guys....he just wanted to make sure I was OK...well spent four days in the hospital and he was there every day....so I get home and he started coming to my house asking if I was OK...sending me flowers and gifts...and the ambulance would drive past my house 10 to 12 times a day....it was getting weird.  So I asked him to stop....this made it worse....more gifts showed up and he started asking my kids about me as they walked to school...I had to get a restraining order against him...but it didn't help....I finally just got a truck loaded up and moved away...no problems since

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ba...]

• [sn...]

• [Ch...]

• [ig...]

Top Posters In This Topic

You ladies need to be aware of your environment if yer having problems with a stalker...notice the cars behind you, go park next to a cop car or police station if you suspect someone behind you...get a car description and plate # if you can...whackos abound out there, and sadly, some do in here, too...

Is someone being followed around by that giant oak tree again?  :idiot: If that's the case...beware of all the nuts...or perhaps I'm being a-corny.  :D

Stay safe kids.  :)

[6c...]
Re: im having problems with a shady stalker in real life :(

If they refuse to leave you alone upon your request(s), I say pay a good lawyer to get a restraining order in the first instance. 

That's what I've been forced to do recently for exactly the same problem.  If they break that they've then committed a criminal offence and can be prosecuted for that, even if they're clever and stalked you in ways that aren't easily provable.

Yobi :)

may last year i had another stalker my car had quit on me and wouldnt start i was on a 4 lane road luckily it wasnt busy at the time so i just coasted into the middle turn lane . and this pedestrian  good samaritan comes along and helps me push my car (mustang GT) onto a road thats very lightly traveled i called my brother told him what happened asked if he could get a lcarge chairn from house (1 mile away) and if he could drive his pickup to tow me home . this good samritan said he was mechanically inclined and wanted to look at my car more . so he came with me in the car we got to the house he looked at it some then i gave him a ride home around a week later he came by he wanted to see how i was doing we talked for a lil while i saw something i hadnt noticed last time he had track marks on his arm . he said he wanted to go fishing ,  invited me i said umm no thats okay . for the next month or so he came by between every few days to a week in between he was in his late 40s .  finally my older brother talked to him he said " my family is quiet and keeps to themselfs ,  we really appreciatd what you did for my sister  but thanks for everything " this guy his name was Gordon , he finally got the hint that he wasnt wanted there so that was the end of him

My car needed a new Fuel pump it was $1000 to get a new one instaled by ford dealer mechanics :(

it really makes me worry sometimes ,  i even thought of going to the golden corrale buffet everyday so i could look like mama june by 2016 , if guys saw me that way they would definitly want to stay away !  :laugh:

it ticks me off and discust me when guys think of me as just a piece of meat . i wouldnt mind if a really really good lookin guy like actor Logan Lerman was stalkin me  :laugh:

it ticks me off and discust me when guys think of me as just a piece of meat . i wouldnt mind if a really really good lookin guy like actor Logan Lerman was stalkin me  :laugh:

Not all guys think that way Katie. You're a smart young woman with alot of creativity and ingenuity. You just need to be careful with your info online. Protect yourself.  ;)

Snowy

Hi Joey thanks for the compliments, i know i havnt been able to write to you in awhile eye wuv woo still <3  :smitten::hug::-* :-*

Hi Joey thanks for the compliments, i know i havnt been able to write to you in awhile eye wuv woo still <3  :smitten::hug::-* :-*

Love you too my dear friend.  :smitten:

Joey/Snowy :mybuddy:

hi vasilisa, thanks for the nice message i just said some bad words here and i was set on restrictions thta can explan my avatar message,

i think i need to change  how i dress when i go shopping if i dont want any stalkers or unwanted eyebalers