Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

im having problems with a shady stalker in real life :(

[ba...]

[c4...]

Be vigilant and watch your back;.

Have plans and know where your escape routes and your weapons are (including makeshift weapons....tools, stones, anything.) ;)

Take care of yourself.

-tor

thanks for the advice i keep a gun in my bedroom my family likes guns so they got me 2 heres one of them i keep it in a case i took it out just to photograph it

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/SSPX02381taurus45_zpsea78e649.jpg

Nice. :) I kinda figured you were packin since you're from Texas  ;).

Still though, guns are no good if they aren't on you, which is why when im out on a nice day that i don't expect trouble,  i always scan my area for make-shifts (because I'm either gonns use them if someone sneak attacks me, or they may be used on me by An attacker if I'm not watching). In PA, i can't carry concealed without a permit unless its a long shot gun, and, well, i try not to intimidate my neighbors TOO much  ;D

Yes, I'm paranoid, but this actually came in handy once,  at a gas station when i almost got my car jacked with me in it.

Anyway, I'm glad he went away. I know you'll take care of business.

-tor

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ba...]

• [sn...]

• [Ch...]

• [ig...]

Top Posters In This Topic

the old stalker Gordon came by today i didnt answer the door , luckily my older brother was home and they were heading to his house asking for me he had a talk with them and told him "my father is paranoid and doesnt want anyone coming by anymore " it was rather late like 9:30pm they were carrying some dvds they were trying to sell to us , i think they were probably stolen from somewhere , there was another accomplise wtih Gordon that looked really out of it he like he was high on some drug i noticed they were not in the old pickup he came in last time

• 10 months later...
i need help need suggestions a guy named patrick invited himself to meet me :/ i met him around a month ago i like to go to yahoo sometimes to comment on news stories patrick commented one of my comments around a month ago we started exchanging comments back and forth that were not related to the story just like chatting this went on a week or so then he gave his # to me . he really hasnt told me how old he was he has kids older than me i dont know what kind of person he is i mean he sells his blood for $ thats kinda stooping low if you ask me he's from austin he's going to get his daughter to drive him down here so im thinking of just meeting him at a supermarket to say hi and talk a little at the supermarket deli umm can anyone recommend anything to me how this meeting can just stay ONLY at the supermarket and not go anywhere else  together ??

Gosh baby, I wouldn't take a chance like that.  Are you interested in meeting a man old enough to be your father?  And he needs his daughter to drive him there to meet you?  That means he doesn't drive...maybe a DUI, no license, no car...

There are a lot of red flags, baby.  I hope you don't agree to meet him.  What would be the point in the long run? 

:-\

i need help need suggestions a guy named patrick invited himself to meet me :/ i met him around a month ago i like to go to yahoo sometimes to comment on news stories patrick commented one of my comments around a month ago we started exchanging comments back and forth that were not related to the story just like chatting this went on a week or so then he gave his # to me . he really hasnt told me how old he was he has kids older than me i dont know what kind of person he is i mean he sells his blood for $ thats kinda stooping low if you ask me he's from austin he's going to get his daughter to drive him down here so im thinking of just meeting him at a supermarket to say hi and talk a little at the supermarket deli umm can anyone recommend anything to me how this meeting can just stay ONLY at the supermarket and not go anywhere else  together ??

Katie!  ::) You cant trust this guy. Challis is right...alot of red flags. Please don't. Its TOO dangerous. He could be some kind of nut job. Please don't. This really scares me.  :-\ I'm sure there are plenty of nice guys in your area that you could meet through your friends...some with some good references.  ;D

Snowy :-\

I wouldn't let my daughter meet up with this guy, or any one else I knew if i could stop them.

Can you tell us why he wants to meet you?

hi everyone im back again, i had to go shopping for mom , i talked to patrick's daughter over the phone it seemed kinda odd she told me how Patrick is a widow for the last 7 years most people i meet from online we just exchange messages on the place we talk or we skype  i seldomly speak to them on the phone this patrick guy seems to follow me too much on yahoo messages like all the time i comment on a news story he's there talkin to me :( and he's taken it too far already wantiing an LTR with me i was like ummm i thought we were just friends?i dont know what to do i met some people safely sorta i met from online like awhile back 2 ppl showed up at my house unexpected they came from far far away Toronto to south texas where im at the other the toronto guy picked up in New Mexico . this new thing with patrick has stressed me out i mean im a friendly outgoing person who talks to anyone i just wished people didnt take it the wrong way them thinking i like them from me socializing with them ??

around 2 months ago i had another bothersome experience online i was friends with 2 kids on skype from ireland we talked for the last 2 years  or so i jokingly told one of them (Alex)  i was his wife sometimes even though we were just friends and like 2 months ago i was talking to alex and his cousin at the same time . then his cousin randomly sends me a photo from google traffic map it was of a house VERY VERY very close to mine ! it startled the heck out of me how he was so far away in ireland nfinding this out about me. i went offline later that evening it was late their time they were not online i wrote alex a long letter to like take good care of his younger brother thats a toddler and to be a good role model for him and i had to block him after i sent it :( after this happened i got rid of wndwows xp i was using to put vista which is more updated and secure

i met somene else another time that we met on a game called runescape we were talkin on there a few weeks , this was like 4 years ago i told him one morning " i have to go i have to get ready to go to work" i mistakenly told him where  i worked at . so there i was at work i had to say hi to all customers coming in since it was a small store (dollar general) here i was i said hi to this guy walking in and he responded " hi azule" ( my nickname on the game that i used to have ) i was like F**K are you sh*TTIN Me!!??  !! we talked a little while.

im already going thru a stressfull time with my health i dont need this extra crap with patrick!

Wow, Babyangel,

this Patrick guy sounds like trouble. And he and his daughter want to meet you?

You could be kidnapped by these people!

There are SO many red flags.

A man who isn't driving has very likely lost his license.

He would, if you started a relationship, sooner or later, want money. There are guys

who want to live off of women.

Red flags abound.

Iggy

hi 88freedom,  im not really that rich people think i am since i have nice jewelry & clothes ,2 vehicles, i showed patrick my photobucket just my large ranch is on there in photos he might think im rich having that since its alot alot of land , i guess its alot more than some people have ?  ths morning i woke up to look at my emails & yahoo comment responses and here he sent me like 5 reply messages :( speaking of which i had another comment on something else from another person on here its a staff member thats very recent  i dont know if i should just keep it to myself or tell somebody here,  its kinda private so write to me if you can help me with this

hi 88freedom,  im not really that rich people think i am since i have nice jewelry & clothes ,2 vehicles, i showed patrick my photobucket just my large ranch is on there in photos he might think im rich having that since its alot alot of land , i guess its alot more than some people have ?  ths morning i woke up to look at my emails & yahoo comment responses and here he sent me like 5 reply messages :(speaking of which i had another comment on something else from another person on here its a staff member thats very recent  i dont know if i should just keep it to myself or tell somebody here,  its kinda private so write to me if you can help me with this

Hi BabyAngel,

I just happened upon this thread and saw the remark (in bold) above. If you are uncomfortable with something a "staff member" from the forum has done, you should create a ticket in the helpdesk. A comment like you made is open to a lot of interpretation, especially since this thread is about stalking. Others members reading this thread could become alarmed by this believing their security is at risk.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Hey Katie. Didjya ever get rid of that giant oak tree that's been following you around?  :)

LOL joey , i have good news on this i think patrick got the hint that im not intrested in him he stoped writting to me emails he did post a comment on one of my yahoo comments yesterday though but um

i had another problem with another person online on skype whos a close friend he got mad at me for not accepting his friend request he sent me on facebook. i told him theres no need for you to friend me on there we talk on skype all the time . he kept nagging i siad " i have  mostly just relatives and friends i know in person on there i have as friends"

Hey Katie. Didjya ever get rid of that giant oak tree that's been following you around?  :)

LOL joey , i have good news on this i think patrick got the hint that im not intrested in him he stoped writting to me emails he did post a comment on one of my yahoo comments yesterday though but um

i had another problem with another person online on skype whos a close friend he got mad at me for not accepting his friend request he sent me on facebook. i told him theres no need for you to friend me on there we talk on skype all the time . he kept nagging i siad " i have  mostly just relatives and friends i know in person on there i have as friends"

Wise lady.  8) Sometimes the best way to stay social...is to remain anti-social. 8):D

Honestly, I'm glad you are taking steps to protect yourself.  :smitten:

Snowy :)

speaking of such Jim (benzojunkie) wasnt a guy who "wanted me " i havnt heard from him in awhile :( like 2 weeks :(

Katie, I haven't heard from him "ever" Just think how I feel.  8)

Love, Snowy :smitten:

as you can see i always protect myself having safe sex as you can see !!  :laugh::2funny:

as you can see i always protect myself having safe sex as you can see !!  :laugh::2funny:

You're one funny girl Katie.  ;D Ribbed...for her pleasure.  :laugh:

Hey, is that one of those glow in the dark condoms to prevent misplacing things? :D

lol i never had sex with a glow in dark condom :P i like to have a litle light in the room during sex

You cant have sex with a condom alone Katie.  ::)  :laugh:

lol i never had sex with a glow in dark condom :P i like to have a litle light in the room during sex

•You must not knowingly post false statements, nor obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful or threatening comments/material. Additionally, your contributions must not violate the laws of the United Kingdom, the United States of America, nor the laws of your own country.

As Challis indicated, this thread has gone off topic. Please refer to the above mention from the forum rules and guidelines concerning the posting of sexually oriented subject matter. 

Listen, we allow a lot of leeway here on the forum for expression, that is why we have an Off Topic board.  Let's use it in an appropriate manner in the future.

pianogirl

Dear Mods, I guess we were getting a little off track there. Thanks for the heads up.  :thumbsup:

Thanks Snowy!  :)

Dear Mods, I guess we were getting a little off track there. Thanks for the heads up.  :thumbsup:

Thanks Snowy!  :)

:)